The I-Room Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,486 Followers

It is early evening when revolution occurs. Teddy brings up showering before bed and Taylor declares, "I have had it with this grungy underwear. I'm not wearing it anymore!"

Her mother's face clouds up and she stands to face her daughter and says, "You'll do what you're told. We're not going to give in to this pervert and walk around naked in front of each other."

Taylor goes nose to nose with her mother, bending over as she yammers back at Lori, causing her breasts to sway in their soiled restraints. "Fine, Mother," she snarls. "You can walk around in your bra and panties until everything rots, but as of now I am going to get clean and I'm going to go naked." She turns and looks up at the ceiling and yells, "Unless the Creep wants to give us clean clothes?" Taylor pauses -- waiting for an answer that does not come. "That answers that, Mother. I am now a nudist!" Grunting with effort, she peels off her bra, freeing her proud breasts and flings her bra into a corner.

Lori grabs her by the arm and begins dragging her to the same corner, her voice shaky as she says, "No daughter of mine is going to act like a slut!"

Taylor breaks her mother's hold and steps back, making a fist. "Give it up, Mother! Going nude isn't going to change anything. Daddy and Teddy are walking around with hard-on's all the time anyway. Going naked doesn't mean we're going to start fucking each other like rabbits." Taylor pauses and licks her lips and with a mean smile adds, "Although, getting laid would do you a world of good...Mother!"

Her mother's eyes widen and she screams as she flies into her daughter, slapping her twice before Taylor begins flailing back and the two women exchange several blows before Dennis and Teddy can separate them, Teddy grabbing his sister around the waist and physically carrying her away from their mother while Dennis takes hold of Lori's wrists and blocks her from pursuing her daughter -- struggling with her for several seconds before bellowing, "DAMMIT, THAT IS ENOUGH!" shocking everyone into silence and immobility.

"I am not going to tolerate this. Everyone will behave. This Creep wins if we turn on each other," Dennis says in a tight voice. He turns to glare at his daughter, unable to keep his eyes solely on her face, unable to keep from looking at her large, firm breasts capped by nipples now swollen in the passion of the moment. "Taylor, I will not tolerate you speaking to your mother like that. Apologize...now."

He does manage to raise his gaze to look sternly into her eyes and her defiance falters momentarily and Taylor whispers, "I'm sorry I said what I said, Mom." Then she regains her courage. "But I meant it about these filthy clothes -- I'm not wearing them anymore." She puts her hands on her hips and strikes a defiant pose, mostly unaware of the striking pose she is creating, her breasts jutting proudly outward.

Dennis nods and tears his eyes away from his daughter's shapely body and looks into his wife's eyes. "No more hitting, Lori. In all the years we've been married, I've never raised a hand to you, but if you hit one of the kids again...just don't do it. They're both adults now."

Lori looks at her husband, her expression of defiance so much like her daughter's. But under his gaze and as she is visibly affected by his words, her defiance crumbles and she nods as tears begin to flow down her cheeks. "It's wrong, Dennis -- us together like this, it's just wrong."

Dennis pulls her against him and hugs her, saying, "We just have to stick together, honey -- we're all we have." He gives a start and adds, "I mean all we have is each other and the Lord."

Teddy enters the discussion, saying softly. "But, Mom -- Taylor's right. We can't keep wearing these nasty things. I'm chafing like all get out. And she was right about the other thing too. It doesn't matter that if you and Sis are naked or not, being around you is making me hard all the freaking time."

Dennis turns and snaps at his son, "Watch your mouth -- do you realize what you're talking about -- this is your sister..." His voice rises as he finishes -- "THIS IS YOUR MOTHER!"

Teddy doesn't back down. "But it's the truth, Dad. You know it is. Are you telling me you've been walking around with an erection for the last few days just because of Mom - that you've not been staring at Taylor too." Teddy turns and smiles at his sister. "I'm with you, Taylor!" he says and shucks his jockey shorts off and with his cock hard and swinging, he uses his foot to fling his soiled underwear in the corner with Taylor's bra.

Lori gasps and stares amazed at her son's now revealed erection -- his cock long and thick. "Oh my God! Teddy, you can't be -- not over your sister and not over..." Lori can't seem to take her eyes off her son's hard penis. "Teddy -- I am your mother!"

Teddy shrugs his shoulders and replies. "I know, but Mom, you're a good looking woman -- you're sexy, just like Taylor is sexy! Its no big deal, we're just reacting like our bodies are designed too. Its just what's gonna happen. Dad can't help it either, getting hard over you or Taylor, it's just biology!"

Dennis is red faced over his son's words and is about to say something in reply when Taylor says, "You tell them, little brother and shoves her panties down and kicks them into the same corner as their other underwear. Both Dennis and Lori gasp as their daughter stands proudly before them, somehow seeming to thrust out both her upright breasts and her bare naked pubic mound.

Lori begins whimpering and turns and presses her face against her husband's bare chest, not noticing the hunger in his face as he stares at his daughter. The room is silent as this father and his children stare at each other -- each exhibiting a different expression. Teddy stands resolute, determined to be serious and to stand his ground. Dennis wears a frown as he struggles with his own emotions, emotions betrayed by his cock which has thickened even more, brushing against Lori's thigh through the material of his boxers, as he stares at his daughter. Taylor is wearing a defiant and triumphant smirk, knowing what her naked body is doing to her father. Her tongue peeks out and rolls along her lips as if anticipating a delicious meal soon to be presented.

Dennis licks his own lips and then shakes himself out of whatever thoughts are dominating his mind. He rubs his wife's back consolingly and I see a decision being made. "Lori," he begins slowly. "I hate to say it, but the kids are right. We can't keep wearing these filthy clothes. My shorts can almost stand up and walk on their own." He takes his hand and lifts his wife's chin upwards so he can look into Lori's eyes.

"Besides, if we don't make a big deal of it, the sinful thrill of seeing each other naked will quickly wear off." Taylor snorts derisively, letting everyone know her opinion about that. Dennis ignores her and as his wife looks at him in disbelief, he slips the straps of her bra off her shoulders and then reaches behind her and deftly unhooks it.

"No," Lori whispers, slowly shaking her head from side to side, but not fighting as her husband removes her bra and drops the thing to the ground.

"Yes, darling." Dennis replies softly, his fingers slowly caressing the chafed strap marks on her shoulders. "It all we can do. Just remain strong and have faith that God will help us resist all temptation." He turns and looks at his children and drops his boxers to the floor and steps out of them. His cock, long restrained, leaps free to slap against Lori's stomach, making her gasp. His cock, while not as thick as his son's is longer by at least an inch. Taylor is now smiling and giving her father a pleased, appraising stare.

Dennis flushes anew under his daughter's scrutiny, but gathers his strength and adds, "We will resist any and all temptation!" His voice although firm contains an underlying tremor, hinting that he has doubts of his own resolve. Dennis turns back to his wife and whispers, "We will resist temptation, Lori." As he speaks, he slips his fingers into the waistband of Lori's panties.

His wife bites her lower lip and nods and takes action on her own, sliding her soiled panties over her slender and shapely hips to pool at her feet. Taking her by the shoulders, Dennis turns her and guides her over to her children, her eyes downcast, unable to witness the yearning stare of Teddy whose eyes roam eagerly over his mother's slender, naked body or to confront the frank and interested gaze of her daughter.

Dennis holds out a hand to Taylor and Lori follows his example with Teddy when Dennis says, "Let us pray for strength." All four kneel on the concrete floor and join hands and both Dennis's and Lori's voices can be heard entreating God for help -- Dennis relying on his trained voice for confidence while Lori's is uncertain.

Were it not for the tension rife within the room, the next several minutes would almost be comical. As they pray, each person is constantly yielding to temptation and glancing at the others, ogling each other's bodies. Teddy is perhaps the most guilty, happily seeing his heart's desire in the form of his mother's nakedness -- his cock so hard it slaps up against his stomach and is dribbling precum as his eyes roam over Lori's body, no doubt fantasizing about her firm, ripe breasts and the now glistening and partly open labia peeking from her nest of blonde curls.

Lori for her part never raises her eyes to see her son staring at her, but again and again she lifts her head enough to see the magnificence of his erect penis, long and thick, her own prayers fading as it catches her attention and her imagination.

Dennis never falters in his entreaties to his god, but he appears to be on auto-pilot, saying the words without heart as he cannot bring himself to keep his eyes closed, unable to keep from ravaging his daughter's nubile body with his eyes. His own cock is quivering with need -- aching for release and like his son, he is leaking precum.

Taylor takes her family in with her eyes, a satisfied look on her face as she turns her gaze from brother to father to mother before starting over again. Her looks towards her mother intrigue me -- I see so much potential there. Taylor is very aroused, her pussy lips blooming like a hot house flower and her wetness spreading to her thighs. I truly expect this to be the moment of truth -- that Taylor will seize the moment, but I am surprised when the family ends their prayers and retire for the night.

All are restless and the room echoes with heavy sighs -- sighs of longing and need. The room smells of unsatisfied sex -- the aroma of aroused pussy is thick, inspiring towers of aching, throbbing cock to stand waving in the air. As the hours pass, Lori slips whimpering into a troubled sleep. Teddy succumbs as well, rolling over from his father to face the empty wall, his hand on his cock as he sleeps. Taylor appears asleep as well, although I know she has fooled me before.

Then Dennis stirs and eases his way out of bed until he stands at the foot, cock hard as he stares at his wife and daughter. He makes his way to the wooden chair and sets down, placing his hands over his face and letting out a long sigh that is almost a sob. "Lord, guide me now in this time of trouble. Give me the strength to resist the terrible urges inside me. Heavenly Father, show me, guide me, tell me what I need to do."

"Daddy?" Dennis's head jerks up to find Taylor standing before him. In the desperate need of his prayer, he did not notice her climbing from the bed.

"Taylor...what's wrong, honey?" he whispers. He shakes his head and I can almost hear his thoughts -- 'is this God's version of a sign?'

His daughter approaches him and reaches out a hand to him which Dennis takes. "Daddy, are you mad at me...mad about what happened? Do you still love me?" Taylor says in a humble, almost worried voice.

Dennis shakes his head and replies, "No, honey, of course I still love you.. Daddy's not mad -- it's been a strain on all of us."

Taylor sighs and with effortless grace, slides herself into her father's lap, causing him to jerk with surprise to suddenly have a healthy and naked woman sitting on him. "I love you too, Daddy!" she says happily and wraps her arms around her father's neck and hugs him to her, her breasts flattening against his chest.

They sit still for a moment savoring more than a father -- daughter moment. Taylor leans her head against her father's, coming almost eye to eye and mouth to lip. In a voice laden with sexuality, Taylor whispers, "Daddy, what's going to happen with us?"

Dennis sighs and says, "Well, we can only hope to be rescued or that this Creep fellow will let us free like he has others."

Taylor giggles and kisses her father on the corner of his mouth. "No, silly Daddy. I mean what's going to happen with us." She wiggles on his lap and I can only imagine how heavenly her soft cheeks feel against her father's cock. Taylor presses her lips to his father's ear and in the faintest of whispers, says, "I see how you watch me, Daddy. I know you want me."

Dennis tenses up and in a dry voice replies, "Taylor! Shame on you -- I'm your father."

His daughter again wiggles sinfully on his lap and answers, "I know -- that's what's so hot about this. My daddy's cock is all big and hard for me." Her tongue flickers out and rolls around the rim of Dennis's ear before she moves to look at him eye to eye. "You want to fuck me, don't you, Daddy?"

Dennis appears to be nearing panic and his voice rises a little and becomes more strident. "No! Stop this, Taylor. It's a sin! What you're saying is a terrible sin?"

Taylor smiles and I see both the little girl and the terrible seductress in that smile as she replies, "Is it, Daddy? I know they preach that in the Old Testament, but Jesus said it's all about love. I know you love me, Daddy and isn't this just another way we get to show how much we love each other." She pauses and moves her head forward until her lips are almost brushing her father's lips. "Besides, if it's a sin, it just makes it all naughtier and sexy!"

Dennis starts to reply, but Taylor kisses him, her tongue darting between his lips before he can react. His protests are muffled and squelched as she kisses him harder. His hands flutter in protest for long seconds before finally coming to rest on her back and then...ever so slightly he pulls her into him, her bountiful breasts pillowing against his chest.

Now it is Taylor's turn to stiffen in surprise as her father kisses her back. She redoubles her efforts and I can only imagine the tongue lashing she is giving her father. The kiss goes on for long minutes before finally Dennis rediscovers his control and breaks it off, the kiss ending with a wet smack. Splatters of saliva land on Taylor's chin and lips. Giggling, she licks her father's spit off her lips while Dennis looks on in fright and awe.

"Taylor, this is so wrong. We must stop this awful madness." Dennis doesn't sound like even he is convinced by his own words.

Taylor makes her hips roll and jiggle around one last time as she smiles at her father and says, "It's not wrong. I want to fuck you, Daddy and your big dick tells me you want to fuck me." She begins to slide off her father, his left thigh trapped between her legs as she scoots towards his knee. In the dim light, even I can see the slick trail of cunt cream she leaves behind as she slides her aroused pussy down his leg. "We're going to be lovers, Daddy. It's not wrong cause we love each other." She winks at him in such a lascivious way that his cock jerks as it grows harder in response. "When you're ready, Daddy, we're really get to know each other." Taylor winks again. "You understand, Daddy -- we're going to know each other in the biblical sense!"

Taylor moves towards the bed, but pauses and looks over her shoulder at her father and says, "Sleep on it, Daddy. You know I'm right!" The beautiful young woman climbs back into bed and closes her eyes and pretends to go to sleep while at the same time drawing her knees back and then spreading her thighs, opening herself to her father's hungry eyes, her slick pussy blossoming with desire, her luscious pink folds glistening wet and enticing to the eye.

Dennis stares at his daughter's pussy for a long time -- long after she finally falls asleep. Sometimes I hear him praying softly, but even my mikes cannot pick up what he's praying for. It will be a long time before he can bring himself to return to bed and even longer before he will find relief in slumber.

The fourth day begins with no relief in sight for anyone. The sexual tension is building like thick dark clouds before a terrible storm. Food is eaten in silence with everyone casting hungry, furtive glances at each other. Lori almost appears to be in pain as she struggles not to stare at her son, his cock seeming to be almost eternally erect. She retreats to the bed where she fidgets from one position to another, her hands fluttering aimlessly, trying not to touch herself even though her body is clearly responding to the nakedness of her son.

Teddy is again the restless beast, pacing the room, pausing only to do exercises to relieve his stress. Countless pushups and situps make his muscles swell and his body sweat, his musky aroma mixing in the air with the undeniable musk of aroused pussy. He glances enviously at his sister who is constantly hovering around her father, both taking turns sitting in the wooden chair, now unabashedly staring at each other, devouring each other with their eyes.

Little caresses and touches flow back and forth between father and daughter -- there is laughter between them. I sense Dennis has crossed the Rubicon -- that his relationship with his daughter is about to change. They chatter about inanities like impending lovers do, not openly acknowledging the inevitiable.

Lori senses it too, but is unwilling to say anything. She spares an occasional glance their way, knowing that something is amiss, but her world has been so rocked, she cannot bring herself to object. Instead, her focus is on her son, her eyes looking hungrily on his muscled legs and arms and on the thick, erect shaft between his legs.

Lori averts her gaze whenever she realizes that he is staring back. She shifts position constantly, not seeming to be aware that she is posturing herself almost like an animal in instinctive heat, especially when she rolls onto her stomach and turns her head back to continue watching him. I doubt Teddy's mother even realizes that she is undulating her hips, entrancing her son with every moment of her hips and cunt. When she rolls back over, Teddy almost groans as her arousal is evident -- her labia open like the petals of a flower.

As morning passes into afternoon, Dennis and Taylor begin to touch even more -- caresses lasting longer, becoming more daring. Dennis leans into Taylor, nuzzling her face, hardly talking now, communicating with only their eyes. This incredibly intimate posturing has its biggest effect on Teddy who can barely restrain himself from getting relief. His condition is worsened by his mother's ashamed, but almost craven appearance on the bed. She is like some great hunter cat that has been tamed and is struggling to resist her basic instincts to sate its hunger.

Finally, Teddy reaches his limits. "I'm taking a shower," he mutters to no one in particular and strides into the alcove where he hits the water and begins to lather up. Once his body is soapy, he wraps his hand around his cock and begins to masturbate. He turns to glance back at his family. Lori is gazing at his profile, eyes tracking the stroking movement of his fist. Taylor's eyes are closed as Dennis kisses her neck, his hands stroking the tops of her thighs.

"No," whispers Lori, coming to her hands and knees. There is a look of madness in her eyes. She glances to her necking husband and daughter and wails, "Noooooo!" Lori scrambles from the bed, hissing at Dennis and Taylor. "Stop this, this is so wrong!" She walks resolutely towards the alcove. Her daughter and her husband are ignored as she approaches Teddy.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,486 Followers