The Investigation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was wrestling with her feelings in-between Chad's kisses. She would be opening herself back up to getting hurt again if she let things progress further. Her body was fighting with her conscious for control. She wanted this, but was she ready for it she asked herself?

Chad felt her body language changing, she was having second thoughts. He could take his kisses further and build on her passion or he could step back and let her get her emotions under control. He knew he could talk her into his bed with just a little more persuasion but his intuition told him that would be a huge mistake. He stepped back from her, holding her at arms length from his body. "I'm sorry Jade, I hadn't intended for that to happen. My only excuse is that you look so desirable standing here in the moonlight. Please forgive me for overstepping the boundaries."

She could hardly believe what had just happened. He was the one to step on the brakes before they crashed into that brick wall of passion. She was relieved and took a deep breath before answering him. "Chad I think we both had a part in that, so there is nothing to apologize for."

"Ok, in that case shall we go, I know you have a full day tomorrow and wanted to get home early. Are we still on for dinner and a movie Saturday?"

"Yes we are."

Chad drove her back to her car and kissed her tenderly goodnight. He told her he would call her tomorrow to let her know when he would be picking her up for their date. He had waited until she was safe in her car and on her way before he headed out of town.

Jade had only been in the apartment for about twenty minutes when there was a knock on her door.

"Miss London may I come in, I need to talk to you for a few minutes."

"Of course, how can I help you detective Jones, have you found out who broke into my apartment?"

"No I'm here on another matter, can we sit down I have a few questions for you?"

Jade couldn't figure out why the detective was there if he had nothing to tell her about her case. She started to get a sick feeling in her stomach, Amy wasn't home. She hadn't told Jade that she was planning on going out tonight, please god don't let anything have happened to Amy she was thinking as she sat down across from the detective.

"Miss London, where were you between six and ten tonight?"

"Please call me Jade. I was out with a friend and just got home about twenty minutes ago."

"What is the name of the friend you were out with?"

"Will you please tell me what this is all about? Has something happened to Amy?"

She was genuinely concerned about her friend and wasn't acting like she was trying to hide anything from him. Dam she had some beautiful eyes, a man could get lost in those eyes of hers. He shook himself mentally and got back to business. "Nothing has happened to your friend, but someone ran your boss off the road tonight and we are just checking to see where everyone was who works for him."

"Oh, my god! Is he alright? Has anyone called his wife?"

She had stood up quickly, her boobs bouncing under her sweater. He was a boob man, always had been since he was a kid in high school. The bigger the better he had always thought and she had some mighty big boobs under that sweater. Shit Boyd, get your mind back on business he told himself as he drew his eyes back up to hers. "He's fine, and yes, we notified his wife. She is with him at the hospital right now."

"Thank god. Mr. Henry is one of the kindest men I have ever known, he wouldn't harm a fly. You said he was ran off the road?"

"Yes. According to him it was no accident, he said the person in the truck had deliberately ran him off the road. He said he had the feeling he was trying to shove his car into the ditch but he had hit him in a way that sent his car across the opposite side of the road where he hit a tree head on."

"It was no accident? Someone was trying to hurt him on purpose? Why would anyone want to hurt him?"

"He was lucky, there was a car coming down the opposite side of the road that had to slam on their brakes to keep from hitting him just before he hit the tree. He said he thought it was a truck that had ran him off the road but the eye witness's said it was a dark SUV with tinted windows."

"First my apartment and now Mr. Henry, something isn't right with this whole thing."

The color had drained from her face when she realized this was more then just a coincidence. For a moment he thought she was going to faint so he stood up and moved quickly to her side. "Sit down Ms London and stay still," he told her moving towards the kitchen to get her a glass of water.

What the hell was going on she was thinking to herself. This has to do with something at work, it just has to be. What could it be, right now nobody was working on anything of high value that someone would steal. The manuscripts Mr. Henry was working on were valuable only if he authenticated them first. There were four binders in all with papers and they had only just finished going through the first one. All they had done so far was make photo copies of the first binder, then log each page to get them ready for the tests to see what the age of the paper was that was used and the ink. Once the age of the paper and ink had been proven then he would start verifying the handwriting.

"Here, take a drink of this," he said handing her the glass of cold water. She had that far away look in her eyes that said she was thinking. He couldn't help himself as he glanced at her breasts under her sweater again. He wondered how big her nipples were, did she like them licked and sucked? They were big enough to wrap around his dick. Did she like to get titty fucked and have the guy shoot his load all over those big tits of hers? Did it turn her on if the guy licked and sucked all his cum from her titties? He wondered how she felt about a guy eating his cum out of her cunt after he had cum in her?

"Officer do you think this all has something to do with something at work?"

He had to bring his mind back to the reason he was there and stop thinking about her tits! "Yes I do, but what it is eludes me for the time being. I was hoping you might be able to think of something that you might have forgotten that would give me some kind of clue as to why your apartment was vandalized and why someone would intentionally run your boss off the road."

"I really don't have a clue as I said, but it has to be something about work I would bet my paycheck on that."

"I'm still going to need the name of the person you were with today. I hope you understand that I have to do this to eliminate you and your friend from the list of suspects?"

"His name is Chad Robbins, we were together from about four this afternoon until he dropped me off here at a little before ten." She gave him Chad's address but she couldn't tell him where he worked other then he was some kind of financial planner of some sort.

"Please forgive my next question but I do have to ask, are you and he close and how long have you known him?"

She laughed, he really looked embarrassed to have to ask her those questions. She asked him to forgive her for laughing then told him why she had. "We've been dating for about six weeks. Amy and I met him at a bar where I shot some pool with him and he asked me out."

Lucky bastard he was thinking, he felt a little twinge of jealousy thinking that this guy might have made love to her. He couldn't stop thinking about all the things he'd like to do to her and felt his dick began to stiffen. Dam he needed a woman, he hadn't been with a woman for almost a year now and it was way past time. He had been so busy with work that he never had the time to pursue a relationship and it was beginning to wear on his nerves. Not to mention he was just plain sick of jacking off all the time. "Have you noticed anyone following you, or that you can remember being in the same place as you that was driving a dark colored SUV?"

"No, and since I moved in with Amy we have been taking the subway to work instead of driving. In fact the last time I drove my car was the night Amy and I met Chad at the bar."

"I have to check on a few things but I will need to talk with you some more. Can I meet you somewhere tomorrow around six?"

"I have plans but I could meet with you anytime on Sunday. Would that be alright?"

"Just a minute and let me check what I have going on Sunday. I have to go upstate to give a deposition on another case I'm working on but I could meet you around seven."

"That would be fine are you coming here or would you like me to come down to the station?"

"Tell you what, how about I buy you dinner? I'm going to be starved by the time I get done with my testimony and not enough time to stop and get anything to eat until I get back here. Do you know where Jack's is down by the park?"

"Yes I do, I've eaten there before and they had great food. Ok, I'll meet you there at seven then."

"Until I can figure out what is going on here you and your friend Amy take special care when your out and about and don't talk to strangers," he said winking at her as he made his way to her door.

Boyd went home instead of back to the office, he needed to take care of his cock. It was getting hard again with thoughts of Jade. While he lay in his bed stroking his cock nice and slow he could clearly see his wife an he in bed having one of their play times. He had been so lost when she had been killed five years ago. Her car was hit head on by a car full of drug dealers in a high speed car chase with the cops. She had died instantly from the impact to the drivers side door.

One of his favorite times with his wife was when they would do a form of role play that would send them both over the edge. Mary was a big woman like Jade, she had some huge tits that he could play with for hours. He had always loved big women, a bigger woman was more able to handle his huge cock and he loved the way they felt in his hands. He loved their softness and not feeling nothing but skin and bones on them like you did when all those diet conscious babes wanted to get a good fuck.

Mary used to pretend to be mommy for him. She would hold him in her arms as he lay across her chest with his head laying on her arm then feed him her breast for him to nurse at mommies nipples. She would talk to him while he suckled at her breast telling him how much mommy loved her little boy. Then when her other breast was getting jealous from not having any attention she would say how hungry her boy was and that it was time for mommy to let him feed from her other breast. They would change positions and he would nurse the other nipple. When she couldn't take it anymore she would tell him that she needed his big hard cock inside her. That's as far as the mommy baby role play went with them. They weren't into the bottles or diapers kind of stuff.

He'd fuck the hell out her filling her hot cunt with his cream then he would go right down on her the moment he pulled out of her. He loved eating his cum from her sweet honey pot or anywhere else he might deposit it on her. She had been his equal when it came to sex, enough was never enough for her or for him.

Now here he was fantasizing about Jade being the one who's nipples he was nursing. He lay there thinking of how wonderful it would be to bury his cock in her cunt and fuck her hard till he came, filling her cunt with his cream that he would lick out of her. He wondered if she would role play with him, if she were as sexually hungry as he was. He wanted to fuck all the time, he was just never satisfied and needed a woman who could handle his lustful ways.

He had never paid for sex in his entire life but if things didn't change pretty soon he might change his mind about that. He would never pick up a hooker off the street but he might swing for the bill for an evening with an escort. You could be certain that the high priced ones were careful in their sexual encounters but he would still wear a condom just to be on the safe side.

Would Jade help to ease his hungers? There was something about her that drew him like a magnet, he just couldn't get her out of his mind. He shot a huge load thinking of his cock buried deep in her. After licking his cum off his hand he got into the shower, his thoughts still on Jade.

He would check this guy Chad out tomorrow morning, he wanted to know what kind of man he was because he had every intention on taking Jade away from him.

"Something just isn't right Amy, first me then Mr. Henry. It has to be about something at work it just has to be."

"Sweetie we have gone over and over this and neither one of us can come up with a reason. Let's see what the officer comes up with when you meet him later."

"Amy promise me you won't go anywhere alone tonight, he said we should be careful."

"I promise you silly, I'm picking Jane up before I drop you off then I'll be spending two nights at my sisters after we get out of the movie. Remember if the officer can't bring you home you take a cab and not the subway, promise me?"

They laughed at each others worries about the other then took off to the mall to do some girl shopping before they left that evening.

Jade had found this pretty tunic top when they were out shopping that she fell in love with and couldn't resist buying. She decided she would wear it tonight when she met up with detective Jones. It was long, black silk with beautiful gold and silver threads running up and down, the jacket part of the tunic was sheer black.

She was thinking about officer Jones on the car ride to the restaurant. He was tall, muscular built, brown hair that was almost all gray with a short neatly trimmed goatee and mustache that was also gray. His eyes were hazel, but Jade had noticed the first time she had met him that his eyes had a faraway sad look to them. She could see the laugh wrinkles around his eyes and had wondered what had taken the laughter away from him. He wasn't handsome, nor was he ugly, he was just an average looking man that carried himself well.

She had wanted to learn more about him, she wanted to know what it was that made him look so sad all the time. There was something else about him, she had felt a deep need to get to know him, she couldn't figure out why exactly, other then she felt drawn to him.

Boyd was looking forward to tonight, it had been a very long time since he had shared a meal with a female other then his mother or sister. He had tried to contact that Chad guy three times before he left for upstate today and was never able to find him at home. He was going to ask Jade if she had a phone number for him so he could get in touch with him.

He hadn't been able to get Jade off his mind all day. He had a dam hard on the whole drive upstate, then again on the way back home. He finally had to take his dick out of his slacks and give himself some relief. "I hope I haven't kept you waiting."

"Not at all I have only been here for about five minutes, I was afraid you would be the one waiting."

Boyd held the door open for her then guided her to their table with his hand in the small of her back. His dick started to twitch the moment he touched her, he seated her, then sat across from her keeping a respectable distance.

He ordered them a bottle of wine while they looked over the menu before making their choices for dinner. Boyd went with the Mexican Fiesta Steak, and Jade ordered the Pecan crusted white fish with steamed zucchini and summer squash.

She gave him the number of Chad's cell phone, told him neither she or Amy had been able to think of anything unusual at work, and neither of them had noticed anyone following them.

He told her that Mr. Henry could think of no reason why anyone would want to do him harm so he was still at square one in his investigation. They talked a little more about the case then started talking on a more personal level. Boyd was having a hard time keeping his cock from rising in his slacks. He had two glasses of wine and just couldn't keep his mind off of daydreaming about fucking Jade.

"Do you have a family officer Jones?"

"My name is Boyd, let's forgo the Miss and officer crap and use our first names ok," he said smiling at her. "To answer your question, no, I don't. My wife died five years ago and we never had any children. My mother is still alive but my father passed away ten years ago. I have one sister, married, with three great kids."

So that is the reason for the sad look in his eyes. He must have loved his wife dearly to still be so affected by her death. "I'm so sorry Boyd that you lost your father. My parents died years ago. I have one brother who lives in California, that's the extent of my family."

"Have you ever been married Jade?"

"Yes, but it was a lousy marriage and ended ten years ago. Thankfully we didn't have any kids to have to deal with divorced parents."

"When your not working what do you do to occupy your time? I only ask that in case it might have something to do with your case on the off chance."

"Nothing special, I usually sit at home catching up on those nasty weekly chores like cleaning the apartment, and doing my laundry. I read, watch TV, go to the movies now and then, listen to music while I crochet. I have a thing for old fashioned doilies, I love to make them. My mother used to have them all over the house and I can remember my grandmother sitting in her rocker making them when I was little."

"What about you? What do you do when your not out detecting?"

"Promise you won't laugh?"

"I promise," she said winking at him.

"I knit while I watch TV. Hey you promised you wouldn't laugh," he said in mock hurt at her spontaneous laughter.

"I'm sorry Boyd, I couldn't help myself. Just imagining a big strong cop sitting in front of the TV knitting was a bit much."

They were still laughing when the waiter brought their meal.

"How about we take a walk and work off some of this food," he asked her.

"Good idea. It's a beautiful night, I enjoy walking at night when the moon is full and the sky bright with stars."

Boyd couldn't resist once they got outside, he tucked Jades arm through his and headed off towards the park.

She enjoyed the feel of her arm tucked in his, she wanted to know more about him. As they walked she was doing some mental comparisons between Chad and him. She enjoyed the time she spent with Chad, he was always kind and courteous to her all the time. After they had shared that first kiss she realized that what she had initially felt was not lust, just that unexpected remembrance of the feel of a mans lips on hers. His kiss hadn't made her tremble with desire and that was important to her.

As they walked he wondered what she was thinking. Could she feel his excitement at their closeness? There went his dick again, it started to twitch to life, he wanted to bed her so badly he was afraid when he spoke to her it would be with a stutter.

"Jade, I'd like to ask you to have dinner with me tomorrow night." There he said it and he didn't stutter. He waited with baited breath for her answer.

"I would love to but how about if you come to my place instead and I'll make you dinner. Amy is going to be staying with her sister till Tuesday so I'm going to be pretty much on my own tomorrow."

"I would love that, I only get a home cooked meal on the holidays," he said winking at her.

"Seven o'clock sound ok?"

"That would be fine, I may be about five minutes late but I will be there with bells on!"

She had decided to make him stuffed chicken breasts, it was her spin on chicken cordon bleu. She had scrubbed two baking potatoes that were in the oven, she had made them a lovely salad with baby greens, topped with orange slices, strawberries, and pineapple topped with a sweet honey vinaigrette. She had asked Boyd to bring a bottle of wine, as she wasn't really good at picking out wines for meals.

123456...9