The Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm walking back to sit next to the fire when I see the book that she'd been reading lying open, face down to mark her page, next to her spot. I walk over and pick it up, folding a corner down and closing it. I just stare at it until the cover starts to blur. I blink to clear my vision and walk back to the book box to put it up. Maybe she'll be back to finish it. More likely, she'll decide to stay in the city and just buy her own copy.

I sit down next to my fire and try my best to lose myself in the world of Roland Deschain. Anything is better than listening to the silence and feeling the emptiness of this island. It's almost odd; when someone's around that you care about you almost don't even notice. But when they're gone, the place they occupied in your life is left as a gaping void. I'm turning into a sap, missing her so much already.

Part three: Genny

God I miss Cliff. It's been a little over a week and he's all I think about. Today is Friday, a week and a day since I got here. The insurance woman is coming to pick me up in a few minutes to take me out to my house. I'm dreading seeing it. It'll just be a reminder of everything I lost, everything I found with Cliff, and that I may have lost that too. I'm so scared that, when I finally get to go back to the island, that he'll have decided that he likes his privacy and will tell me to leave.

It's only a few hours drive to my house. The insurance woman tried to make small talk but when I just answer in monosyllables she stops and just turns on the radio. The first song that comes on is 'Hole in my Soul' by Aerosmith. I have to turn my face and look out the window. I've always thought that there's a song for every situation, every mood. This one fits perfectly. Cliff's absence has left a gaping void in my heart. This time I feel a physical ache. I manage not to break down in tears, but just barely.

When we get to my house, I let a few tears leak out. The insurance woman will think they're over the house. They're not. I never really liked this house. It's two stories, built for families. I've always been single and only bought this house cause it was inexpensive, needing a little work. I was going to turn it over when I'd fixed it up some. I can't now.

I go in and look at the damage. There's dried mud all over what furniture I had, all over the floor, all over the stairs. I walk quickly through the lower floor and see dried mud all over everything. I walk up the stairs. There's mud all over the floor up here too. There's a very dark water line about shoulder height on every wall up here. The only thing up here that I can salvage are a few pictures of my mom and dad that were hung pretty high up on the wall.

The insurance woman walks behind me, making notes on her clipboard. Everything is ruined. I look out the bedroom window. My trucks are gone. The neighbors had expressed interest in them when I first moved in. The neighbors have gone, and I assume that they took my trucks with them.

"We'll have a settlement offer ready for you in a couple of months," the insurance woman startles me by saying.

"A few months?" I ask. "There's no way to speed the process?"

"I'm afraid not," she says, sounding snooty. "Our insurance company carries almost every home in this valley and we settle claims on a first come first served basis. Because of your untimely absence, you happen to be the last in line from this disaster."

'Bitch,' I think. I don't say anything though. We leave my house but before I get in her car, I look at it one last time. I'm wishing that I could have kept up with the duffel bag with the crocheted blanket and teddy bear in it. I have no use for the trucks on the island but I made that blanket and the teddy bear was my only bed partner for many years; anytime I didn't have a man, which was often.

The ride back to the city is spent in silence. She drops me off in front of my building and I go in and ride the elevator up to my loft. I throw myself down on the couch that came with the apartment and burst out in sobs. I have nothing, no home, no vehicles, no stuff, no teddy bear, and now I'm starting to think more and more that I don't have Cliff. I eventually cry myself to sleep. I've been sleeping way too much but I can't seem to help it. It's the only way I can get away from this place and back to the island. My dreams are so vivid that in some of them I'm almost sure that I'm back there. It always hurts when I wake up and see this damned apartment. I manage not to dream this time. I sleep the rest of the afternoon and all that night. When I wake up the radio alarm is going off. Sinead O'Connor is singing 'Nothing Compares to You'. My throat clogs up but I don't cry this time. I don't have any tears left.

I remember why I set the alarm in the first place. Jill is taking me shopping and then to the club. I walk over to the bathroom area. The toilet is shielded from the rest of the room by a folding screen. The sink and shower stall are exposed. I strip out of yesterdays jeans and t shirt and get into the shower. I turn it almost as hot as I can stand it and just stand there, wishing like crazy that I was standing under the waterfall on the island. I can't stand the similarities, so I wash as quickly as I can and get out.

I dry off and run a comb through my wet hair. There's a full length mirror on the wall by the sink. I stand in front of it and just look at myself. I have tan lines across my shoulders and a few inches under my breasts from the tank tops. There are also some on my hips, two little pale lines going down to a little pale patch on my pussy mound. I turn around for a rear view. The little pale lines on my hips meet in a little triangle just above my ass and another little strip goes down between my cheeks. I'm so dark everywhere else that I look like a native. Cliff and I had a few laughs over that. I tanned so dark and he avoided the sun like the plague. We thought the contrast in our skin tone was amusing.

I feel my eyes trying to tear up again, so I turn away quickly to look through the wardrobe for something to wear. I grab a light yellow sundress with a built in shelf bra, push my feet into rope sandals and pick up my phone to call Jill and tell her I'm ready. I don't feel like putting on panties.

The dress is a modest length, only a couple of inches above my knees. The skirt is loose and flirty. Only the tops of my breasts show. But what makes this sundress dangerous is what it's made out of. The material is decent when I'm inside or in shadows but outside in the sun, or inside under very bright lights, it becomes almost transparent. Anyone that looks will be able to tell that I'm not wearing any panties. I don't know why I'm wearing this dress to go shopping. Maybe I'm feeling like a tease. Whatever. I've got a white one just like it to wear when I go back to the island. It's more transparent than the yellow one. I think Cliff will like it. If he still wants me.

I hear my buzzer just in time to prevent more waterworks. "It's Jill," I hear her say. I get the little bag that has my I.D. and money in it and take the elevator down to the lobby where Jill is waiting for me. I can tell from the approving look on her face that I look ok.

"You ready?" she asks.

"As I'll ever be," I answer.

She laughs and I follow her out to her car. We go to Hot Topic. We shop for almost the entire afternoon. I catch myself actually having a little fun. Jill is nice to be around. I eventually get a black mini skirt and black and red, strapless corset top that laced up the back and hooked up the front. It was long enough that it covered my belly all the way to my hips.

Jill convinces me to get a garter belt, fishnet stockings, and black boots with a six inch stacked heels and red flames on the toes and heels. I try on the whole outfit and have to admit I look good.

"Ok, now for your hair," says Jill.

"I'm not going to cut it," I tell her.

"How bout just a trim?" she asks

"How much of a trim?"

"Two inches."

"Ok," I say with a sigh. "No more than that though."

"Great," she says.

We go to the salon that she likes and wait half an hour to be worked in. I let them trim two inches off my hair. My two inches, not their two inches, which is only about an inch and a half. I'm anal about my hair. I let them fix it in some kind of half up half down style that looks really complicated but is actually really simple. I let them put makeup on me as a product demonstration. When I get done and put my new clothes on in the bathroom, Jill is sitting in the waiting area reading a magazine. She looks approving when I walk up to her after paying.

"It's time to go to the club. You ready?" she asks.

"There is no 'ready'" I answer her.

She just laughs and leads the way back to her car.

When we get to the club, it's early, only about nine pm. We show id's and go in. Jill looks around for some friends that are supposed to meet her here. She finds and greets them, introducing me. I'm not really surprised that one of her friends is a single man. He seems to be the stereotype of what women want. 6'5" dark brown hair, brown eyes, broad shoulders, narrow hips. He was gorgeous. I looked at him as we shook hands and just thought 'I'd rather be sitting on the beach with Cliff watching the sun set.'

The whole night, he tried to ply me with alcohol. I drank some, enough for a decent buzz, but not enough to make me want him. It made a little mean. I started talking to him, steering the conversation to sexual positions. He was wearing really tight jeans that looked ten years old. They were really soft and faded. There was even a frayed spot right over his cock. I started leaning into him as he talked, resting my hand on his arm, running my fingertips up and down. I looked at him like whatever nonsense he was talking about was the most interesting topic in the world. I made sure that my breasts were pushed up in the corset top. The edges of my nipples were just barely peeking over the top.

"I have a tan line from a thong," I tell him. I have no idea what he was talking about but he shut up fast when I told him that. His eyes got wide and I made sure he saw me looking at his crotch. I watched his cock start to make a bulge in his jeans. I turn sideways on my stool and uncross and recross my legs, really slowly. I make sure he catches a glimpse of my cookies. I watch his bulge get bigger. I reach down and start to trace little circles on his thigh with my manicured nails.

"I know what you just saw," I say, "I'm not wearing any panties."

He can't see my crotch anymore so he moves his gaze up to stare at my breasts. I pull my shoulders back and thrust them out just a little.

"You like them?" I ask. "They're real."

He just nods dumbly. The little circles I'm making on his thigh have started to inch closer to his cock. I lean in to whisper in his ear.

"I know you want me," I tell him, putting my lips close enough to his ear that they just barely brush it. "I can tell that you have a really big cock. I can see a little wet spot of precum on your jeans. Would you like me to touch your cock?"

I fit action to words and lightly run my fingernails up and down his cock through his jeans. I watch as the wet spot gets bigger. I lean just a little closer and feel my breasts brush against his arm. I know he wants to touch them. I slowly move my shoulders from side to side, rubbing my breast back and forth on his arm. I flick my tongue out to touch his ear. I watch as goosebumps pop up on his arms and a shudder runs through his body. I smile a nasty little smile. I've just found his on button and I'm going to push it till I drive him crazy.

I start talking to him, flicking my tongue on his ear every few words. I'm feeling really mean tonight. I can't be with Cliff and I haven't had sex in over a week when I'm used to getting it at least twice a day. I'm frustrated and horny and I have no interest in this guy beyond making him suffer for not being the man I want.

"My clit is pierced (flick)," I tell him, "How many women (flick) have you ever fucked (flick) that have had their clit pierced?(flick) How many women do you even know (flick) that have their clit pierced? (flick) What does that tell you about me?(flick) That I like sex?(flick) I do like sex,(flick) a lot. (flick) I can tell you like sex(flick), cause your cock is about to bulge (flick) out of your jeans. (flick) and every time I do this (flick) I can see your cock throb(flick).

I've started to stroke his cock through his jeans. I watch the spot of precum get bigger. I rub his cock through his jeans and suck the lobe of his ear into my mouth. It's pierced with a ring in it about the same size as the one in my clit. I play with it, flicking my tongue over it, before I pull my mouth off of it, scraping my teeth on his skin. I can tell he's trying to be quiet. I keep rubbing his cock through his jeans. He's taking longer to get close to cumming than Cliff usually takes. I don't like it.

"Do you want to fuck me?" I ask him. "It'd be easy. I'm wearing a skirt without any panties. You could just sit me on your lap and I could rotate my hips in little circles. You have such a big cock that just a little rotating would let you feel every inch of the insides of my pussy."

My talking and actions have finally taken effect. He hunches over and the wet spot starts to spread quickly across the front of his jeans. I do something then I'd only read about. I stop stroking him and squeeze his cock, right under the head, so tight it stops the flow of cum.

He looks at me with an almost desperate look on his face. He didn't expect this. I smile maliciously at him. He's at my mercy now. He needs to cum and he wants me to make him cum. He could leave and go to the men's room to take care of himself but getting up would expose that wet spot. I'm guessing that he's the type of macho man that prides himself on his control. I'm also guessing that no woman has had the nerve to tease and play with him the way I have. Two months on the island with Cliff have improved my self confidence to the point that I feel like I could take on a porn star. This guy seems to be hung like one, probably intimidating lesser women. But I've become a wild woman; he don't scare me.

I continue talking about anything I could make a sexual reference out of, stroking his cock through his jeans and flicking my tongue on his ear; sometimes sucking his earring into my mouth. I make him start to cum three more times in the hours before the club closes. Jill comes up to me at about 2am, barely able to stand, and asks me to call a cab to take us all back to a hotel room that she got for the night. Her friends are as drunk as she is so I use her cell phone to call information for the number of a cab company to have two cabs pick everyone up. I look in her purse to get the cash to pay the cabs.

"What's your name again?" I ask the guy I've been playing with. I look at his crotch as he answers "Tom." He has a cum stain almost all the way down to his knee. I look at it and just laugh. I'm being such a bitch and I love it. I've led this guy on, letting him believe I'm going to go back to the hotel with everyone else for a drunken orgy. HA! Not this bitch. I have no interest in orgies or fucking this 'Tom'.

I walk out of the club behind everyone else to make sure they all make it to the benches outside to wait for the cab. I feel like a babysitter. I watch Tom try to walk close behind one of the other girls but she doesn't like it and pushes him away. When she does, she notices the cum stain on the front of his jeans and how hard he still is. She actually points her finger and starts to giggle drunkenly. I look at him and laugh again. Jill hears us laughing and turns to see why. She sees Tom's crotch and snorts into laughter. The other two guys start to guffaw loudly when they see what we're laughing at. Tom is turning red and looking really embarrassed. It serves him right for thinking I was a sure thing because he was so hot looking and hung like a horse.

The cabs pull up right then. Jill and her guy get into one and the other couple get into the other. I tell both cabbies where they want to go then get into the cab with Jill. She's all over her guy without caring that I'm right next to them in the back of the cab. I just stare out the window. When they get to the hotel and get out, I just stay in the cab and tell the cabbie my apartment's address. I think about Cliff the whole ride back. From some conversations we've had I know he'd think what I did to Tom tonight was hot.

When the cabbie stops in front of my apartment, I pay him and get out. I enter the building and take the elevator up to my top floor loft. I strip my clothes off on the way to the shower, leaving them strewn all over the floor. As I shower, I try to scrub the stench of that club off my skin. I stay in the shower till I run out of hot water. I dry off and wrap a towel around my hair.

Thinking about what I did to Tom and how much Cliff would love for me to tell him about it, and what my telling him would lead to, has made me get wet. I lie down on the bed with my hands in my pussy. I rub the clit ring with the fingers of my right hand and stuff three fingers of my left hand in and out of my pussy. I just want to cum so I can sleep. My orgasm is mild but it's enough for now. I spread the towel from my hair over my pillow to soak up the water from my wet hair. I lay down and think of Cliff. Tracing over every inch of his face and body in my mind. I wonder what he's doing right now?

Part four: Cliff

It's been a week and two days since Genny went back to the mainland. I think about her every day and dream about her every night. With every dream I have, she seems to get happier with living in the city. She goes to clubs and bars every weekend with a different man every night. And every man is much more attractive than I am; better looks, better body, bigger dick, more stamina. She's so beautiful that she can have any and every man she wants. I'm sure that she only had anything to do with me because she was stuck on this island and I was the only man around. I've been doing all the work I can think of to try to keep from thinking about her. It's not working.

I don't even know what I was thinking, asking her to stay here on the island with me when I'm sure she'd be so much happier in the city. I must have been blinded by what I wanted instead of what would have made her happy. God I feel so stupid, thinking she would want to stay here and get more and more bored with living the simple life with me when she could have all the excitement she wanted in the city.

I've been having trouble sleeping. When I do sleep I always dream of her and more often than not, wake up in a sticky puddle of cum. I don't even care anymore, I just clean up and try to go back to sleep. Sometimes I can't sleep at all. I walk the beach then, sometimes all night. As I walk, I relive every conversation Genny and I ever had.

When I find a good sized, plastic, vacuum sealed bag, I remember what she told me about when she was getting out of her house during the flood. I take it back to my camp and open it. It has just what I expected in it. The blanket that she made herself and a very light tan teddy bear. I put the bear on one of the shelves in the shelter and decide to use the blanket on those rare nights that it's cool enough to need one. It makes me feel somehow closer to her.

Part five: Genny

I'm finally done with the insurance companies. They sure didn't get in any hurry to settle my claim. I got about eighty thousand dollars for the house, land and my trucks. I can go back to the island anytime I want. But I'm afraid to. I'm so scared that Cliff won't want me back. I've been so stressed by the whole flood thing and so worried about what Cliff will say when I go back that I've started eating too much. I've already been sleeping too much. I've gained almost ten pounds. I know Cliff likes bigger women but I'm afraid of getting too big.