The Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Xena knew what the sound of a match strike was like. This realization however, came too late. Slowly the Red, White and Blue hot wax started to coat Xena's nipples and then encasing her firm breasts. Elie then moved down to Xena's honey pot and slowly dripped a string just outside her the perimeter of her pussy lips.

Mistress Elie "I almost feel like I need to stand up and sing."

"I agree Master William, however, I cannot carry a tune in a bucket."

"Xena when you will get out of here you will be having a session with The Master."

"Please Mistress Elie, please make them stop."

"Why would I want to do that? Marta's Master seems to approve wholeheartedly with what she is doing. "

"That I am Mistress Elie. I am going to be here when the clamps come off, she will scream long and hard."

"Master William have I ever told you that I like to hear people scream? The best kind is the sincere scream, it is much more full-bodied then the rest. It gives you a sense of job satisfaction."

Kia said with a saddened face, "Oh look, all my popcorn seems to be gone. May I have the rest of yours please Mistress Elie?"

"Yes you may dear, do not forget to brush your teeth, the corn shells can get stuck in your teeth. Xena did you see how Kia asked for my popcorn? It was please this and may I that. All I have heard from you since I have been here you have only said were bad words. Do you not agree Master William?"

"Yes indeed Mistress Elie."

"Kia you can untie her now." Xena knew better than to say one word, no matter how it started she had done wrong. In addition, Mistress was displeased.

The Master howled when he heard of Xena's problems. "Tell her I accept your invitation to punish her. She can have my word as an elite that she will get at least one punishment. Just do not tell her when."

"Will happen today, tomorrow, next week, who knows? Oh, and tell her she is on orgasm denial until her punishment is over, whenever that will be."

Elie laughed, "I did not know you had a pitch fork, horns and a long tail."

"Mistress Elie, I am very tidy. I have to sweep the soot off once in a while so people do not get suspicious."

Elie was laughing so hard she fell off her chair, which generated even more laughter. Elie gave a sheepish grin as she got up.

When Xena found out that The Master was indeed going to punish her but she was not to know when and that she was on orgasm denial until then just made her gasp. "That could be a year from now."

"Yes dear. I guess you can grovel and kiss his cloven feet but that may make it worse. Wouldn't that be fun, dear?"

"You will never change Mistress. You said the exact same thing to Emma."

"I suppose I did when talking about her delousing. Weren't her screams delicious? That's the thing with wax, you get it real hot when you put it on so they scream and then another terrorized scream when you rip out those pussy and ass hairs out by the root."

The Master caught Pi coming out of the showers without a towel on. He grabbed her wrists and brought them behind her back. "What are you doing whore? Did you hear about Marie's bad behavior so you wanted make some for yourself?" He hit his comm-link to Elie and said, "I caught your slut of a cousin coming out of the showers naked. I think I will bring her to the public square and tie her up. Just let me know if you need a good tongue lashing."

"I think this cum bucket is in need of a good old fashion gang bang. We need to treat this cock sucker like the ass licker she really is."

By the time everyone got to the public square CO was already forcing Pi to eat her out. She was also using her crop on Pi's tender flesh. Jet saw his opening, he lubed up his rod and shoved all 13" of circumcised cock in Pi's ass.

Elie was panting, she shoved three fingers into Pi's pussy, then a fourth. When Elie did not hear any protest because CO was sitting on Pi's face, Elie started to fist her. The sight of it caused Jet's blood engorged, cum laden cock to erupt deep into Pi's rectum. Pi knew she could not cum unless permitted. Pi was stripped and locked in stocks and awaiting any sexual whim of the adults that night.

She was bull whipped on her clit. She got several facials and all she could do is let them trickle down her face and let them dry. Her ankles were cuffed and cables were attached and slowly her legs separated until she was doing a split. Elie took her waxing strips just so she could hear Pi scream when the slit hairs were pulled up by their roots. Marie taped a 6" rabbit vibe into Pi which she would take it out when the batteries died.

This whore really let people have fun, her nipples were clamped and 2 pound weights were affixed, elongating them obscenely. Each tit was forced to swing, they were almost touching the ground. Xena bit Pi's clit just before she was going to orgasm. James and Jet had already taken Pi's ass which was now obscenely exposed. It was so exposed that Master William and Master Albert put their cocks in together.

Grace chastised Pi, "Eat me faster cunt. Do you think I am one of those sailors on the carrier that you give free blow jobs to?"

Pi was taken out of the stocks and put into a sex swing. She could not get enough cocks or pussies to suck. She loved being a whore-cunt. The Master was now grinning evilly. He went over and picked up two bull whips. Elie shrieked after realizing what was about to happen. "What a lucky whore-cunt Pi is, she is about to get the house specialty."

Many were confused, then it came to Pi, The Master, double jointed, two whips. She was going to get his special "two whip filet." She felt as if her whole body was a red welt. She finally went over the top into sub-space, she was living in the clouds. Pleasure infinity, pain nil. The Master let her stay there awhile before forcing Pi into wave after wave of orgasms. Everyone around her had shit-eating grins on their faces. She knee walked over to her Master, Master James and kissed the head of his dick, giving it due homage. Then she crawled to The Master and licked his balls.

The Master, Elie, Xena, Albert and Vicki all nodded heads, a celebration had to occur. CO would have to arrange it or else Pi would just know what was happening. CO called the owner of Elie's club and told him of her needs and about Pi's high empathic skills. CO was thinking of a family party where no one knew until the last second. She asked if the clubs could find a special celebration for Pi that she could implement.

A week later the clubs came up trumps and all things were on the island. CO called a big meeting, ten minutes before the meeting she called Elie, The Master and James into an outer office and explained what was going on and gave the pieces to them. They all told CO what a great job she did for making this come true for Pi. It was an excellent idea.

Elie approached Pi, "For seven years you faithfully healed me when nothing else could. You brought me back to life, back to being a Mistress. I could never repay you for that. Please take my cord of fiber to signify our bond between us." Pi took the piece of fur and found it to be incredibly soft.

James then replaced Elie. "Pi, we are twins, the link between us is supernatural. I give you my cord to signify the bond between us.

The Master walked up, "Pi this is your cord, it not only connects you with your family, but also to your extended family that you have adopted. I now braid your cords, a thrice braided cord is much stronger than any single cord."

CO came up last, "Pi, you hold in your hands a braided cord of Chinchilla fur. It is the softest in the world, just like your caring skills are. I now fasten the cords together so they will never be torn asunder. Let it be worn on your neck in a never ending circle. I now proclaim Pi as a fully-fledged sub to Master James."

Elie gave her an ebony fiber, James' dazzling white fiber and hers was a silken feeling Goldbar fiber, which when braided it looked majestic.

All the clubs were listening on Skype audio. When CO turned Pi around everyone switched to Skype video. It caught Pi off guard, so much applause from thousands of people was hard to take in. She felt her collar to make sure it was all real.

Everyone in the room gave her a big hug until it was just James and Elie left. The clubs went silent out of respect for this very special family moment. The group hug needed no translation. Pi broke down and wept aloud. Elie nodded to James.

James walked over to Pi and lifted her off the floor, "There, there my special one. You are loved by all of us. You will be safe in my arms. Woe to those who try to harm you."

Jet and CO were making great strides, Elie knew their graduation was fast approaching. Elie just could not find any way to go to connect them. Jet was a Jew but he did not go to temple often. CO was a Christian who had started to go to church on a regular basis. She was pondering this while walking through the houses of worship. What could we do to make something special for CO and Jet?

Then she had a brainstorm, Jet and Pi came running. Elie ran to the Mosque and told all the children to fetch the others from the church and temple and bring them back here. "We need to plan something special." Everyone was abuzz while waiting to hear what Elie wanted to do. James and Pi were out of breathe when they entered the mosque, after taking off their shoes they came forward to where the group had gathered.

Elie started out by saying "We need to have a special ceremony for CO and Jet. As you know, Jet is a Jew that sometimes goes to Temple and CO is a Christian who has started to go to church. My thought was, if we could include all three faiths in a blowout ceremony."

"Since you have come to make these houses your own, I want you to come up with a valid plan that combines all the faiths. It would be good for you to work with others who do not have the same beliefs as you. When you have finished you can present it to all the elites, you may have to make minor changes but it will be your plan. I want this to be a ceremony of faiths, all faiths must have an equal share. I have faith in you that you will give CO and Jet the ceremony like no other."

"If you want ideas I suggest you e-mail your parents, CO and Jet can see our Facebook account. You are free of all duties."

The children did not know what to do. How do you unite three faiths that have been fighting each other for millennia? It was an overwhelming but an ultra-special task. All the children sent home e-mail quickly stating starting point and goal with a vague sense to get from one to another.

Pi noted "I am glad I do not have that task, it is near impossible."

Many Islamic and Jewish children feared their parents would forbid them from working on the project. They would have to obey just as Miss Elie would expect them to if they were told they could not participate. Fortunately, all The Islamic, Jewish and Christian parents called each other. They all appointed a liason officer.

All the children said this project was really important to them and it was an honor to even be selected. Their friends have reached a major milestone, so a celebration was needed. All the parents decided not to use go-betweens.

They all took off a week from work and went to a hotel. At the start of the first meeting an Islamic parent stood up. "My name is 'Ahmed', I have a son and a daughter on the Island and I am sure many of you have the same feelings as I do about our children. I just wanted to go on the record. I realize that some of us feel ill at ease with one another. First, I love my kids and I will support my kids in everything they do. This task is an honor for them and extra special for them so it is extra special to me. I want my kids to receive honor."

"I ask all those who do not want to participate wholeheartedly for them to leave so we do not have a constant dissenting voice. After we get our ideas out. I am willing to sign a document to show how we support our kids."

Several started to leave but changed their mind when they saw they would be abandoning their kids with something very important to them. They all agreed that they have always supported their children and they cannot withdraw that support after they asked for help and times got rough.

One parent dashed off a text to find out what kind of celebration it was. The daughter texted back "It is a Christian Mistress joining in union with a Jewish sub."

After the Mom told the parents this, one of the members asked "Does that mean a marriage?" Quickly the Mom texted to her daughter to ask her elite if that meant a marriage.

Ten minutes later the daughter texted back saying, "It is not a marriage but had dominant and submissive aspects to it."

Another parent said, "That means we can leave the religious side out of it and view it more like a party where all faiths participate equally."

Someone got three white boards and wrote Islam, Jew and Christian on top of the boards. "Now we need to list the best talent for each child so they can shine at whatever they chose to do."

Quickly, thee boards were filling up. One parent stood up and said "Enough already".

"We all want to have our kids to be better than us. It is a small piece but it is a start. Look at the boards, there are many who are talented in singing, music or dancing."

"There are many that are good at various sports, which means they are athletic. If we look at it like that it might work."

A fourth board was brought in and names were transferred. Not all the people fit into one of the groups, especially the younger children. One parent suggested a "Geek Squad" that could take in the rest of the people not in groups.

Another said "They might do something that might need a director and producer."

They were overjoyed they could overcome religious differences for the good of the children. They made a document with their ideas and suggestions. Every parent signed it to show their support for their kids and unity for the project. They knew that every child would scan the document to find their parents name. Every child will be glad when they found every name on the list. They just had to find out what to do with the talent they had. The parents sent it off in a wax sealed envelope.

A few days later, a young small timid Jewish boy walked up to Miss Elie and asked to talk to her.

"Yes Timothy, how can I help you?"

"Well Miss Elie, our parents worked very hard and gave us a lot of ideas. The plan is not complete but all of us would like to have a meeting with all the elites."

Elie's mind flashed back to the construction project with Marta. "I will do so immediately, where do you want us to meet Timothy?"

"Please meet in the tent of meeting."

All the elites showed up and Kia, Grace and Marie snuck in as well.

Elie was shocked at the proposal; it was just so simplistic. Elie was so moved she stood up and clapped. The other elites and the others joined her.

The children just beamed, no one ever before gave them a standing ovation for anything. It was up to the children to finish it up, they knew the elites had their back, they could not fail.

All the children broke up into their groups to talk about what they could do. The Geek Squad had a harder time because they needed to teach some of the younger ones how to do something simple, like hold a light or use a boom mic. One kid wanted to be responsible for food. Everyone wanted something special for Co and Jet.

"Why don't we just have a Hawaiian Luau?" The Islamic and Jewish children had problems with pigs but if there was something else they could eat they were OK with it.

A Geek Squad member had a great idea for his Islamic and Jewish friends. There would be a second pit, a kosher pit ½ filled with normal kosher animals and ½ with more exotic kosher animals. He decided upon sheep, deer, cows, gazelles, antelope and ibex. The elites said they would find out how to prepare and cook them.

Elie called a second meeting with the children and the elites. All the elites congratulated the children on a task that most adults would not dare to attempt. They were sure that CO and Jet will revel in the day and they will thank every boy and girl personally.

All the people on the carrier were given 24 hour liberty so they could attend the festivities. Everyone had on leis and many of the girls had on grass skirts (many of the boys wished they had hedge clippers.)

The musicians and dancers wanted to see if they could do jazz like they had at Mardi Gras. Some of the athletic types put up some volleyball nets. CO and Jet just basked in delight, every new thing the children did just made them laugh all the more.

The next day the Geek Squad finished up their editing work on the video. They asked permission if their whole group could stay up late so they could show it to all the clubs and to their parents. All the clubs were warned that there will be children watching so no nudity, plain clothes and subs sitting with Masters.

The excited parents decided that they did not want to watch the video on their computers at home so they rented out a movie theater. The projectionist called the owner of Elie's club and asked him to pack as many people as he could so he could use it as the live shot.

He decided to break up the screen into four parts, upper left was the video, lower left was the parents, upper right was the live shot of the clubs and bottom right was the live shot of the island. The video was very well edited, The Island shot with very sleepy children in front had the kid's waving to their parents. The proud parents waved back. All could see the children put their all into the project and the look on CO's and Jet's faces just reflected how special it was to them.

The video showed how Jet and CO went around and thanked each scout for their hard work and for making this day so extra special. At the end of the video, one of the parents said "Leave it to our kids to show us how to do something right." Now that the parents were united, they vowed to keep in touch with each other.

One night Master Albert came upstairs to check on his kids as they were getting ready for bed. They were saying their prayers so he did not intrude. He noticed two lit candles sitting on a table nearby. He waited until both his kids were tucked in and fast asleep.

As CO and Cheri were leaving, Albert pulled CO aside. "CO what is with the candles?"

"Sir, I saw them in a Christian bookstore. They are pillar prayer candles, the wax in the center has a lower melting point than the outside wax. The candle hollows itself out and it makes a nice glow through the scene. At that point, you put tea candles in them so you do not burn the whole candle down."

"I got two different scenes so each child has their own special one. I told both of them that the candles would bring their prayers to God. Sir, people have been using candles in this way for a very long time. Sir, I have even given permission for them to use their own candle if they want to talk to God about something. It is very safe Sir, I would never do anything that would harm the children."

Albert crept into the room to see for himself. He saw the beds have been pushed farther apart to make room for the table and room to kneel down. He saw the fireplace matches that were long enough so the children could light the tea candles safely. The candles were both staked and put in a little wooden box to prevent tipping.

CO was waiting for her Master as he kissed his children on the forehead. "I approve CO, you will get some for Mistress Vicki and me. Lord knows we have enough to talk to Him about. We will bring our own candles when we pray with our children, it will make the experience all the more special. Get as many scenes as you can. See if the Jewish and Islamic faiths sell them also. You will ask every one of every faith if they would like something similar. I will pay for it all."

1...345678