The Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The candles were a big hit, especially with the younger scouts. CO got so many scenes from all faiths that it seemed like each person got their own special one. There was an eerie glow to them which everyone liked. All the kids could not e-mail their parents fast enough to tell them about the candles they received. Each one had a picture or more of their candle. The parents were first shocked, then overjoyed, and then stunned.

Shocked because why would Master Albert bother to do such a thing, Overjoyed because every person of every faith, could spend time in his own way in their own religion, Stunned because the Island people were looking after everyone's mind, body and soul. In other words, they might be a better parent than they were. These Island people keep finding ways to unite our faiths. Pretty soon it will be "Peace, love and harmony" there and terroristic beheadings here.

Marie could not wait to e-mail both families either. After some small talk Marie told them about her candle. How lovely they glowed. Loui and I got our own special candles with our own special scenes on it.

If I have a problem when Loui is away I can come light my candle and talk about my problem to God. It brings God into our home. I feel so peaceful. If you four can pick out a good prayer time I will ask if Loui and I can be excused from our duties during that time, then all three families can be praying at the exact same time. Prayer needs can be texted.

Francis just shook his head. "Honey, call CO and find out where she got the candles. I will call Fredrick, Loui's dad, and go out to get a pair of end tables tomorrow. I think I should have started to listen to my little girl long ago. I have been a fool."

"Yes dear." He heard giggling as she walked away.

"I am going to make a Skype call to Loui and Marie, keep your schedule free." When they got on the call to Marie she looked radiant, Loui respectfully extended his hand to the screen to his father-in-law. He accepted it. Marie's parents were thrilled to see a sparkle in Marie's eyes. It seemed the sparkle went out of their marriage some time ago. Francis was going to fix that.

Soon after they hung up with Loui and Marie, Kia and Elie were sitting in front of them. He explained the problem. Elie asked Carol what she thought. Carol thought neither one of us are very considerate of the other anymore.

My suggestion is this, "You need to spend more with each other. You will clear all of Saturday and Sunday, except with your prayer time with Marie and Loui. You will never miss that prayer time. Is that crystal clear? That girl adores you. If you betray her just once you will crush her. That is unacceptable. It is not an option. You do not want to see me at your door stoop."

"Yes Mam, crystal clear mam," they said in unison with guilty looks on their faces.

"Now every Friday you will look into the events calendar in your local newspaper. Pick at least two events that you will have fond memories of. No long term planning, spontaneity will magnify the effect. Shared experiences equals shared moments, which equals shared special moments. I will ask Marie every Saturday what events you have picked out.

"I now make you accountable to Marie. She will know I am expecting a report from her. People tend to give me full, over detailed and complete reports when I ask for them. What am I to think when Marie does not report back to me? What is more, what is Marie going to think if you do not report back to her?"

That comment hit way to close to home. Were they going to leave their little girl in the lurch for even one week? They probably were going to. Could they do it to their little girl now? How could they?

How could they turn down Elie's advice when they asked for it? Dad stood up, spat on his hand and he said "We promise." Elie amused, stood up and spat on her hand and thrust it out making and extra tall handshake. "You better, Grace is a tad bit overprotective of Marie."

Carol walked away from the call. "Why do I feel so guilty?"

Francis said, "Because Elie does not play fair. Not only does she have us planning events for ourselves, but we have to report to Marie before and after. If we do not report to Marie, she will be crushed. I do not think I can live with that guilt."

"What's more, Elie is probably right and she will save our marriage. Grace does not play fair either."

"Dear settle down, you know you love them to pieces. They will always keep Marie safe. They would rather have a red hot fire brand shoved into their orbital socket than to have one of their own to have a paper cut."

Jet wanted to do something special for Mistress. One day when Mistress came home, she was greeted by a trail of red rose pedals leading into the bedroom. Intrigued, CO followed the path only to find a dark room only lit with candles of different sizes and scents. Jet slowly undressed CO and led her to the massage table. He had CO lay on her stomach, Jet had warming gels of coconut, lavender, blueberry, and strawberry.

He started with her shoulders using the lavender gel, the scent filled CO's nostrils and she cooed. Using his big strong hands he slowly worked into her muscles. Jet could hear a gasp every time tension was released. CO went limp and just enjoyed the sensations. Jet was using small circles down her spine and back up. Jet put heated rocks down her spine, CO could only groan, CO was in heaven.

It was like CO was in a trance and the tension just lifted away from her body. CO had a nice firm ass, it will be a challenge to get it soft and supple. With the exotic coconut oil Jet molded his hands to each cheek. He took little nips as he went along, each one expelling a gasp. CO finally lost touch with reality, the only noises she made were ones she was guided to.

The coconut oil also coated her long legs, it gave an exotic scent into the air. Jet added blueberry to Co's legs, the mixture was divine. Jet started to give CO a foot massage with the strawberry gel. CO's feet were soft and supple. Jet could not help but kiss and lick them. Her scent filled his nostrils and it made him dizzy. He turned her over and sucked her large tits. Her nipples were like erasers, he lapped them until they were fully erect and sensitive.

Jet finished with a scalp massage. Giving Mistress's golden locks a sensual shampoo, his hands cascading down her flowing hair, and using small circles on her temples to get rid of the strongest headache. He finally kissed both of CO's eyelids to wake her from her trance. She did not know what to think or say. She wrapped her arms around Jet bringing his head to her breasts, he responded with kisses.

The next morning, Jet flew Master William back to home base. He wanted to check up on the clubs but more so Emma. He washed up and went to dinner, he slept most the way home, and private jets are nice like that.

After dinner he went to Elie's club as he knew they would want an update. Master William was not sure he would get in, the young bouncer approached William to block his entrance. An older bouncer intercepted him, "Master William please come with me. Where would you like to sit tonight, can I get you something to drink?"

Later the old bouncer would show the young bouncer the row of honor. The old bouncer said to the younger one "They all get access plus VIP treatment. You will seat them personally and get them a drink. Have someone else man the door. Naturally, wishing them a good night is a given."

"Yes Sir, you can count on me."

Master William chuckled to himself, that bouncer did exactly what he was trained to do. It was not his fault if training was incomplete.

When the young bouncer saw Master William approach, he was wary. He thought he may have lost his job. The old bouncer just looked on. William thrust out his hand to the young bouncer. "I suppose you did not know who I was when I came in did you?"

"No Sir, I did not."

"I suppose you did not know about the row of honor until I got here."

"No Sir, no one ever told me."

"I think you hit the nail on the head, you see son, you did not know me from Adam. Naturally, you would block my entrance. That is your job. I commend you for your due diligence. I will talk to the owner personally to fix this gap in training. Well done son."

The old bouncer was disheartened because he trained the young bouncer poorly. He will have a meeting with him to close any gaps.

The young bouncer was more than relieved. Then he realized that was an elite Master that took his time to talk to him about something he may have done wrong at work. It turns out his training was lacking, He was doing what was right and proper according to his training. I guess that is why they are elites, they go the extra mile, what a class act.

William recognized very few people, he called Elie to make an appearance. Elie's head popped up. "Hi everyone!"

"Hi Elie!"

"Everyone you have a special guest at my club. He is Master William, Please welcome Master William. He actually goes to a different club. We had a lot of good times before I got sick."

Now Master William was on the main stage with a microphone. "Hi Elie." Master William blew kisses with both arms outstretched. "It has been a long time but attendance seems to be low. I hope their training is not lax due to lack of members. That is the problem for being #1, everyone is gunning for you."

Several older members met in the office; who would have thought an elite would show up after all these years. They knew their numbers were down, in fact they did not do training or celebrations anymore. We have not seen an elite here in thirteen years. They would be lucky if they would make it to #15 in the rankings. Two-thirds of the clubs closed when the sparkle went out of Elie's eyes; everyone lost interest.

"Elie I will be meeting with Emma tomorrow, I will be at my club then, let's hook up there." William did not tell Elie that he was going to snoop around to find out about the clubs.

Emma jumped into Master William's arms tearfully. "Master William I just got out of a meeting. I need to talk to everyone now on video." Once the video conference was connected a tearful Emma started her summery. "We are losing money hand over fist. The company is doing crappy. I do not think we can stay afloat much longer. Master Albert could you come and evaluate talent? We know how good your people skills are."

"CO front and center, NOW! CO have you ever flown one of those birds, he pointed out to sea?"

"Yes Sir, many times Sir."

"Go get your gear, we have a plane to catch." Albert was hoping he was making the right decision, he knew CO had not flown in a long time. "CO, I do not know if I am doing the right thing or not, I am going to put my life in your hands."

Vicki looked worried, CO had not flown in years. She could not overrule Albert.

"Do not worry Master, the only hard parts are going up and coming back down."

Vicki was not amused.

"CO call Jet if you have the smallest question. I have grown much attached to my pieces, let's keep it that way."

"Yes Sir, ten fingers, ten toes, very good Sir."

"CO have you not forgotten something?"

"No Sir, she looked up and Albert was holding a complete set of dress whites replete with medals, ribbons and insignia along with a swagger stick."

Albert said "Davey and Mia loved playing in the shoe polish. Hop to girl, you act like you never seen a uniform before."

"Yes Sir, Thank you Sir." When CO got to the carrier she was running here and there, talking to the pilots, getting weather forecasts, flight plans, and walk arounds.

Everyone on the Island looked out to sea. Soon CO was catapulted off the carrier. She flew around it to get familiar with the controls again. Then off she flew. "Off the ground... check."

Cheri screamed, "Everyone go light their candles and pray for CO and Master Albert."

Vicki rushed up and got both of Albert's and her candles. Cheri, with tears in her eyes, "Mistress, may I pray with you and the children?"

"Of course, you silly girl, please do not hide your tears from Davey and Mia. Let them know it is ok to cry if you are crying out to God."

William walked into the office with a bag. "Where is your bucket Emma?"

She pointed to the corner.

"Well let's see if we can put it to a better use." William turned over the bucket and put two candles on it. "They are prayer candles for both of us. To bring CO and Master Albert home to us safely."

Emma hugged Master William and then lit both candles.

Everyone on the Island was in small circles with hands joined. In the church, a little boy, used his own money to buy an extra candle to protect Master Albert and CO.

Soon William blew out the candles, Emma was about to object when William quieted her. He produced two tea candles and lit one and put it in hers and lit the other and put it in his. Emma realized why he blew them out, he did not want them to burn right through.

Emma was thinking while she was praying. "Master William how much weight do you think Elie's name still holds anymore to the clubs and new clients?"

"What are you getting at Emma?"

'This company is going under, if Elie's name still holds weight then we can do an Elie's picks or something like that, in the catalog. If it does not hold any weight you should just close the doors before you go bankrupt."

William called Elie and said, "If you want to save the company, we need you and all the old gang here ASAP. We need you to press the flesh."

Everyone was running to make sure they were ready. Cheri screamed "Don't pack anything, buy it there!" The captain said he had enough pilots and jets to accommodate the number of people. Soon every ten minutes a jet was catapulted. They would fly in formation.

The captain told Pi "If Elie and the others ever needed your empathic skills it is now. We got a lone bird up there with a formation following it. And we both know CO should not be flying."

CO was energized, she could feel the prayers keeping the plane in the air. Pi and James held hands and formed a circle. Vicki walked up with the kids and told them to be quiet and put your hands on Pi's and James's back. Vicki has never been so scared in her life.

Davey and Mia knew this was really important but were not sure why. It was like an electric shock, the circuit closed. Suddenly in the circle you could see Davey and Mia, Vicki, Pi, Albert and finally CO. CO told the children, "She loved them and that their Daddy was right next to her safe and very well." The children were getting sleepy, James signaled for everyone to sit down. Then all the phones on the carrier and Island went off.

"TOUCHDOWN! TOUCHDOWN! TOUCHDOWN!"

"Master, everyone will need to keep their hours up if we are going to do this again."

"Inform the captain, I will arrange it."

Master Albert got a phone call, he looked over at CO, and she smirked. "Hello Vicki."

"DON"T YOU VICKI ME. DON"T YOU EVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT TO ME AGAIN. I WAS WORRIED SICK. I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO SCARED IN MY LIFE. I COULD HAVE LOST YOU. THE KIDS COULD HAVE LOST YOU. WE BOTH COULD HAVE LOST YOU. I WOULD NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITHOUT YOU."

Vicki was lamenting what could have been. "Get your skates on, get rested and dressed, the captain says you got five hours before you get company. The elites are showing up en masse tonight."

CO said "I think Francis and Carol heard that phone call."

Master William had a plan, of course it was a great plan. "When we get to the club everyone do as I say, I want to see a young man pass a test."

When they got to the club the elites stood near the back. The old bouncer saw many friends. Master William signaled to the old bouncer to have the young bouncer get all the elites. The old bouncer acknowledged, knowing this will mean so much to the young bouncer. The elites always seem to make people feel better about themselves and all those around them.

Master William told "Grace and Kia to go first."

As they sauntered down to the young man the young bouncer gulped. "Hello young man, we seem to have misplaced our membership cards, is that a problem?"

"No Miss Kia and Lady Grace, I saw them on the wall just yesterday. May I show you to your table and may I get you a drink?"

"Thank you young man, we will need a bigger table. We have friends coming, leave it to them to be late. I think they would be late to their own funeral."

The old bouncer smiled, nice save kid.

As soon as the young bouncer got back to his station Master William sent in The Master and Emma.

Some of the onlookers could not believe what they were seeing, they all have seen the row of honor but here it is walking right in front of them. They did not mind that the long line was stalled. The elite show was better than what would be inside.

Some noticed that all the elites were going to the young bouncer. This was no random happening, it was an elite's doing. Something special was going on, and it involved the young bouncer. It will be a night he will never forget. The elites knew the young bouncer would not fail.

"Welcome Master Alvin, can I show you and your lady friend to your table? Would you like something to drink?"

"Thank you son, may I present Lady Emma?

"Welcome Lady Emma, please follow me."

"Well thank you young man, it is very courteous of you."

When the young man got back to his station he was a little flustered, looked over to his boss who nodded approvingly, but with a smile.

The next group was Master Albert, CO and Xena. The young bouncer looked up and thought HOLY SHIT! "Welcome Mistress Xena, Master Albert. I do not believe I have had the pleasure of meeting your lady friend."

Master Albert made a grandiose jester. "Please meet Brigadier General CO." CO was surprised he used her formal title. The bouncer was confused about what was happening. His boss approved of the job he was doing. He felt a sense of excitement and satisfaction knowing these were elites.

All that was left was Master William and Mistress Elie. 'Shall we go my dear? Stare him down with her piercing violet eyes."

When the young bouncer saw Master William it all clicked. It was Master William who planned this. He got excited because he had treated him so well before.

Elie's eyes stopped him dead in his tracks, and he stammered for a moment, "Welcome Mistress Elie and Master William, may I show you to the others? Can I get you a drink? Will there be any more in your party tonight?"

"No this is all of us, young man."

Master William grabbed the young bouncer by the arm, "Do not worry about that son, she does that to everyone. It is very annoying at times, but I think she likes it."

The old bouncer radioed into the office, "Can I give our young man the night off, the elites showed up en-masse and he got all of the elites except the plus 1's and boy was smooth with them. They even tried the missing membership card ploy on him."

As soon as they were all seated a waitress grabbed a bottle of Champagne, a bucket of ice and ran over to Mistress Elie. Elie looked down and saw the waif. "How may I be of service to you Mistress?

"Oh girl, you tended me before, I am impressed that you remembered me. Up, up tend to your duties."

"Master William said I only had a day check it out but membership and clubs are way down. It appears when Elie went AWOL everyone else did as well."

Elie proclaimed, "This is inexcusable!" Elie dashed up to the main stage. "Excuse me all, I have just been informed that you all were fibbing to me about membership and clubs."

"In the last five years how many clubs have failed?" Elie paused, "And what of your membership?"

"Two-thirds of the clubs failed Mistress. We are down 33% down Mistress."

"Do you still train?"

"As you can see Mistress there are no props on stage, they are all in storage."

1...345678