The Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was not allowed to help with food preparation, no one wanted her dirty hands to contaminate their food. The only person she could see at any time was Albert. She felt like a leper.

She was a proud one, she did not want to break. Albert was hoping she would do it soon, at the very least she could live away from the latrine. Albert thought if she was put in the most inhuman position she would break quickly. "Slave CO" cried herself to sleep every night.

Vicki could see it was bothering Albert. Albert did not want this to go on for this long. "Slave CO" was just being so militaristic. Vicki tried to comfort him but he could not accept the comfort. She knew Albert had to stay firm with "Slave CO."

Albert took a walk over to the stable area, the horses were so calming, especially the mare. The mare did not react when Albert hugged her. Shortly thereafter, when Albert was coming back from the stable he saw "Slave CO" on all fours crawling on the gravel road. She bent down and kissed his boot.

"So whore, do you wish to submit to me?"

"Yes Master."

Albert touched his comm-link to talk to Vicki. "Vicki can you please come here? I am on the east road with the cunt."

Vicki promptly showed up and Albert informed her that she will submit to him. She will have to work with people and we just can't say "Hey You" all day. "Do you have any suggestions? "

Vicki said "CO had a nice ring to it."

Then Albert commanded "Then let it be so."

CO's first reward, her name. How could she be so stupid? She put herself into her own isolation. As soon as she submitted she got her name back and could be with people.

"Vicki, if she is going to be working with people I do not want her sitting next to me smelling like a latrine. Hose her off and move her quarters. Vicki, only slaves use mud to protect them from sunburn, people use clothes, see that she gets some."

CO was shocked, all this time she thought Albert was a coldhearted Son of a Bitch with no redeeming value to the world.

After CO was hosed down Vicki came up to her and told her how troubled Albert was night after night. "He would not eat or sleep, he just watched you day and night."

CO forgot what it was like in the military being busted down to a maggot only to be redeemed.

CO crawled over to Albert. "Get up CO and speak."

"I guess I should have gotten you a heavier collar."

"Master, I am sorry that it took so long to learn my lesson. I thought you were a coldhearted son of a bitch. Then Mistress Vicki said that you did not eat or sleep, you just watched me".

Albert gave a hearty laugh, "You did, did you? CO I had no other duties but to make sure you were safe. I had a baby monitor and two cameras placed in your tent."

That afternoon, Elie called her friend. She gave a lot of ideas and several videos. She gave Carol, Marie's mom, all the details. Elie's friends was reminded that this was a top secret project, only a need to know.

Carol of course, accepted the project. She did not like the secrecy but she knew her husband would trust her judgement. It was a massive undertaking but the goal had a perfect ending.

After a half hour on the web looking for suitable sites Carol was off. No short cuts will be made, damn the cost. Her husband would agree if he only knew. All the places she went and she explained the problem, they were just bursting with pride.

They would help her in anyway. Her last stop was the most crucial. They could see her problem. They said "Give us 24 hours and we will have a solution for you." Before Carol left the shop, the owner was on the phone to the others. They embraced the problem. They had to find an answer, it was a matter of pride.

CO was walking through the kitchen when her Mistress yelled "Hey Girl, catch, do you know how to use that." CO looked into her hands and there was a wash cloth and a bar of soap.

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Well off you go and be quick about it, we have food to cook."

"Yes Ma'am."

At suppertime CO was surprised, everyone expressed "We have missed your presence CO. We are a glad you are now back with us."

CO realized that Albert forbade people to see her just so she could break faster. He put her next to a smelly latrine just to break her faster. He made her a slave which was below everyone on the Island, even took away her name.

Yes, she took pride in her rank so that was the best way to break her. Take all symbols of rank away from her.

After dinner, Auntie Cheri was bundling up the children for their baths.

CO asked "Master may I be permitted to help Cheri give the children their baths?" Cheri froze. Albert nodded and Cheri was waving to CO to hurry to join them.

CO could see the sparkle in Cheri's eyes when she was with the children, she really did adore them.

After the splashed filled bath time, everyone brushed their teeth and then kneeled beside each bed to say their prayers.

CO felt rejuvenated. The next day she walked into admin and took a pen, then walked to the church and signed the family Bible. Saying prayers with the children gave her focus. Albert was in the back row, always ever watching.

From that point on CO and Cheri were the best of friends talking on and on to each other like little schoolgirls. In a weird way, it seemed right Albert was CO's Master and Vicki was Cheri's Mistress. And they both loved little Davey and Mia.

Albert had to finally proclaim "Cheri would have the AM shift with the children. CO will have the afternoon shift. Both will have the bedtime shift."

Both frowned because it cut out several hours each day from seeing the children.

Vicki had to remind them that "They will help their Mistress in other areas than with the children."

Marie enjoyed her time as Grace's sub, knowing that Loui would also look after her; she found serenity in that. Marie reveled in the special jobs Grace gave her. Her present job was to check the pantry to see if it needed stocking. And to retrieve the cookbook from the library just in case the cook needed it.

As James was passing by, Marie asked if he could check to see if there was enough "hot crossed buns" in the pantry. She also had to make sure that the sausage was hot enough and she also had to separate the cream.

"Later if you could help me retrieve the cookbook in the library it would be appreciated, it is always on the top shelf and I always think I am going to fall on those stairs."

"I also hate to wear panties on a warm days like today."

James went to the library to help Marie get the recipe book. James was under her and could see right up her skirt, she was indeed not wearing any panties. Instead she had a cherry red rabbit vibrator set on medium, which had been stimulating her for some time. A river of cum was flowing down her leg and staining her skirt.

James was furious, he grabbed Marie by the wrist, ripped the recipe book from Marie's arms and slammed it on the table. "You will rue this day slut." Then he dragged her to her Mistress who just happened to be taking a bath. "Excellent, you will be interrupting your Mistress's bath as well. "

Marie was in a panic, "Sub rule #1", "Do not interrupt your Mistress when she is taking a bath." She did not know what was going to happen.

James barged into Grace's bathroom. Grace was about to object until she saw Marie being dragged in. She could see disciplinary actions needed to be taken.

"Slut bend over and hike up your skirts to show your Mistress your pussy and your legs."

As Marie did so, Grace was shocked, she sat right up in the tub. By now, there was a puddle forming on the floor and getting larger.

"Grace, this cock-tease took me to the library to help retrieve a recipe book you wanted her to get for chef."

"I see James, I am very disappointed and very annoyed at you Marie. And that does not even count for the fact that you interrupted my bath with your bad behavior. "

"I do not recall saying you could pleasure yourself."

"No Mistress you did not."

"Then why did you take it upon yourself to do so. And to involve Master James as well, that does not show well on me. I will be the Mistress that has no control over her subs. Master James since you discovered this infraction what do you suggest the punishment be?"

"Mistress Grace, Marie will be serving the Master's dinner naked. Tell them to bring their favorite floggers, canes and whips. Marie here wants to serve up piping hot, "hot crossed buns" to every Master. She also wants to get every Master's sausage hot. She will then help each Master insert his cock into the Mistress's hot box. She will watch in great detail until the Master explodes. She will then separate the cream with her tongue until the Mistress explodes again. I suggest she do this for at least two rounds."

Grace said "That sounds like a plan, but I think for this serious of an offence one week is not long enough. We should make it three weeks."

James went on to say "During the daytime she should work with the scouts who are minors, in that way she could not go play with herself. At night she will be in chains with arms spread so she won't touch that nubbin."

"Disturbing my bath is a whole other matter, this water has gone cold now because of this slut. I will have to draw another one. Please James, on your way out turn the cunt's vibe onto full blast. I want to see what kind of slut she is while I am taking my bath. Marie, I will make sure Loui attends with Kia as his date. How do you think Loui's cum will taste like coming out of Kia's slit?"

"Not only will you taste it at least two times, you get to get him ready and line him up with Kia's pussy, but you get to see him slam into Kia until the root is buried into Kia making her scream and then scream again as you separate the cream with your tongue."

Marie got physically ill, she could not move until sometime after Mistress finished her bath so she had to vomit into her Mistress's sink.

"YOU CUNT! That was my sink you violated. How am I going to wash my hands when my sink is full of puke? It is unprecedented to my knowledge that a sub has such bad behavior that your punishments are backlogged. Master Albert and Mistress Vicki will hear about this. I am sure they would like to add to your backlog."

"No meal for you tonight, straight to the chains, tomorrow you get cum for dinner."

Grace stormed into Elie's room and gathered a set of chains and stormed back out.

Mistress Elie, Kia, Master Albert and Mistress Vicki all wanted to see what was going on. By the time they got to Marie's room she was chained up with arms wide. On the floor was the shredded remains of Marie's clothes. Albert asked "What is going on Grace?"

Grace said "THE INSOLENCE OF THIS TART! I have never in my life seen such bad behavior of a sub. First she cock-teased Master James in the library by showing him a rabbit in her pussy with her juices running down her leg. Master James brought her right into my bath. Eventually, because of this slut, the water got cold."

"We decided on a three week orgasm denial punishment. She would serve us dinner naked, she would offer us up red hot, hot crossed buns. Then after that she would get every sausage red hot and ready to explode in the Mistress's quims until they came again. Kia, she will have the pleasure of licking out Loui's sperm from your dripping box."

"That is not all, in addition, to making my water cold in my bath, but she made me watch her, for the entirety of my bath, puke in my sink. It is full to the brim."

Albert frowned, "I am very displeased that Marie has put herself in this position. This is extremely rare, and a sub should always strive to show her Mistress in the best possible light. Having orgasms without permission is intolerable. Involving Master James in her mischief is inexcusable. Grace, there are just so many class 5 violations I cannot fathom it. Don't even get me going on the religious aspect."

Kia said "Yummy, have not had a good lay in some time."

"I interrupted Mistress Elie's bath once Marie, I made a point of never letting it happen again. I only disappointed Mistress one other time, and I got a 24" double dong dildo shoved up my ass so far you could not see it anymore. It was done by a total stranger and I had to wait for Master Dave to take it out, that was the next day so I had to sleep with it in me."

Marie cried so much she could not cry anymore. Marie felt so degraded and so exposed.

Grace had found all her toys, "I will gladly incinerate all of these. They are probably covered in whore juice anyway. At the rate you are going, you will not be permitted to cum until you are sixty."

Marie was totally spent and just slumped her head down. She now felt totally helpless. Would they take the church away from her?

It was time for her cum dinner, Marie was filled with dread. Marie was stripped when she entered the dining room. The Masters saw no reason why Marie should need to stand and being on all fours would be easier for everybody.

Elie brought a Raton cane, Master Albert brought a heavy tawse, Loui brought the pink furry rabbit flogger. There were a number of other paddles, floggers, and crops as well.

Everyone decided to make a long night of it so they decided to three rounds. Kia and Loui would be last so when Marie went to the chains all she could taste was Kia's juices. It was also decided that they would make it a weekly dinner starting with tonight.

Five couples times three rounds equals 15 couples, it would indeed be a long night. Loui and Kia was the worst, the look of disappointment on her future Master's face overwhelmed her. The feeling of his balls filling her mouth only to see him ram his dick into Kia. Then licking the combined juices out of Kia until she orgasmed again. Kia was truly enjoying her lay. [NOTE: Third sentence lacks something like what it caused.]

It should be Marie getting Loui's seed into her. At the end Marie was exhausted but she still had to thank her betters for the punishment. Then she was sent to her chains, with Kia all over her face.

She was not chained up for very long, she had her work with the scouts, who got up at 06:00 so she had to be at the church before triple nickel. At least she got a good breakfast with the scouts. They were told Marie would be hungry so they should have breakfast at the church.

Carol was having a great time, she could not wait to surprise her husband. Elie's friend gave her more information. So while Carol checked off several items on her list more ideas came so she added just as many. Carol finally decided to invite Elie's friend to France "Could you come to Paris so the delay in the ideas would be less?" Elie's friend readily accepted and looked forward to the trip. Carol promised "We can spend some time to sightsee. Versailles was a must see." Carol knew she would love the formal gardens.

They decided to get a hotel in Paris. Elie's friend will be exhausted from her trip and they can work on their project tomorrow. On the morrow, both parties brought out sheaves of notes on paper. The most critical problem was mostly solved, Carol was promised that all the problems would be solved, they swore to solve the problem, and it was a point of pride.

Those that were helping Madame Carol had many good ideas, then they had to think how others would view it. After they had narrowed it down to five suggestions one mentioned "Why we don't just go out into the common people and ask them. Ask them for new suggestions. Many suggestions we faxed far afield so they could get opinions from all over the country."

Carol had a brainstorm, she picked up the phone. "Celeste this is Carol, you need to come out to my hotel room in Paris dès que vous le pouvez. I can't explain over the phone. Fredrick and Francis must not know, it is that important." Celeste grabbed he keys and caught the bullet train to Paris. Along the way Celeste was wondering "What was so important that the husbands could not know about it."

Carol told Elie's friend "She will be here as soon as she can."

When Celeste got to the room she asked that very question.

"Well Celeste as you know Marie and Louie are on the Island. They are deeply in love. They will be graduating soon and every graduation has a special meaning to the recipients. This is Elie's friend, she is a wedding planner. Since Loui has not proposed yet we are going to give him a big push. We were thinking of a nice peasant wedding shortly after the Revolution."

"Marie draw me a bath. It better be a perfect temperature." Grace settled in between Marie's legs, Marie kissed the nape of Grace's neck and down her spine. The butterfly kisses gently landed across Grace's jawline just made Grace groan. Marie bent over and started lapping and sucking on Grace's dark brown nipples. Marie parted Grace's legs but did not go near her clit. She raised Grace's leg and it came shimmering out of the tub. Marie started licking her legs as the water cascaded over them.

When Marie touched that spot behind Grace's knee, Grace just shivered. Marie was doing this so slowly it was like she was an expert. Soon each toe was being sucked and the soles were being tongue lashed. It was then Marie started her foot rub. Grace was going mad and Marie did not even touch her clit yet. Marie was inhaling Grace's insoles.

Marie was again kissing up Grace's legs and thighs, then up to her navel, then nose, eyelids and forehead. At last Marie split Grace wide open and was quickly tongue lapping her pussy. Then slow passionate licks.

Grace just exploded. Grace took the belt off her robe and tied Marie's hands behind her back. "This is what you get for making your Mistress wait." Grace threw Marie over the sink and began to tan Marie's hide until it was a nice apple red. Only then did Grace stop. Marie turned around, kneeled and took Grace's left hand and kissed her knuckles.

In all of France, there is probably none that had as much Nationalistic Pride as Celeste, except Marie. Celeste looked through the notes and was surprised at the detail, even the flowers on the wagon.

"So why do Marie and Loui get different cockades than the rest of us?"

"The kind they used storming the Bastille were Blue and Red. It is a symbol of a new regime, just like a marriage. We wanted to make it special for them. After the wedding everyone will put their Blue, White and Red ones on their Liberty caps to salute that new regime."

Celeste had to get a drink of water and sit down, it was a lot to take in. She felt so prideful. Fredrick does not know it yet, but he is going to pay 50%. It is worth every Euro.

"I am annoyed that Loui has not 'popped the question' yet, but I am sure that problem will be seen to. What do men know of romance? If it was up to them we would be extinct. It will be a perfect wedding, thank you so much for thinking of it and including me."

"Actually Celeste, it was a little boy on the Island that came up with the idea."

"How many do you think will be there?"

The Planner said, "Well Celeste, over 1,000, I cannot say anymore at this time."

Grace called Carol's mobile, "Are there any heirloom items that should be included in the ceremony?"

Right away she said "Her grandmother's wedding ring and pendant. She always adored them."

Carol said, "The bakers found out that they had small cakes during the Revolution, so they thought cupcakes with tri color frosting for the guests. We are waiting to hear back from them about what Loui and Marie will get. Apparently, they are asking the common man from all parts of the country."

The bakers called soon afterwards on speaker phone, you could hear their Nationalistic pride shining through the speaker phone. "We have solved two problems Madame Carol. First at both the Wedding and reception the center seat shall be empty. That is the chair for Christ. For Marie and Loui we thought three extra-large muffins with Blueberry and Cherry with vanilla pudding pipped in. The third muffin is the muffin that they will save until their first anniversary to eat."

123456...8