The Keeping of Lena Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Embarrassment flooded through her body, just as strongly as her shame at the fact that his violent treatment was beginning to stir her arousal. But beyond all of that was a sense of determination, a desire to prove to Renz, and to herself, that she was strong enough to satisfy the carnal desires of the man she loved.

She wouldnot beware Renz, as Ilise had warned her.

Lena would face him, and all he had to offer, with bravery.

Her vision fully clouded with her tears, and Renz became no more than a groaning silhouette towering above her. His grip tightened in her hair, pulling her mouth harder onto his shaft, and she tightly dug her nails into her palms to resist the urge to gag.

But almost as if he somehow sensed this reflex, he seemed to thrust even more deeply, hitting the back of her throat until the sensation was impossible to resist. Her cheeks flushed crimson as her throat sharply contracted in rejection, threatening sickness, but Renz continued to sink his cock even deeper.

And she began to suffocate.

Lena frantically blinked away her tears and looked up at Renz in a panic as the contractions grew more and more frequent. She couldn't imagine a more humiliating occurrence than to retch during such an intimate act. She didn't dare scream, for she was too afraid his cock would choke her.

He stared down at her with a fierce frown, as lustful as he was furious.

But somewhere in the distance of the fire, there was a gentle calm.

"Keep breathing, Lena. You can still breathe, love," Renz said severely. His voice was nowhere near tender, but it was certainly softer than when he'd been nearly yelling.

Curious, Lena softly inhaled through her nose as his cock faintly released the pressure on her throat.

And she found that, indeed, shecould still breathe, if she timed her breaths carefully.

He advanced again, and Lena focused on mentally relaxing her throat muscles, to help tamper the urge to vomit. Her throat still contracted in sharp gags, seemingly inciting Renz's lusts, but she found that if she continued to quickly inhale with each retreat, she could halt her body's desire to fall to sickness.

And with a deep, heavy groan, Renz quickened his pace once more.

It was with a sobering sense of resolution that Lena realized justhow she needed to handle the advances. If she fought against his cock, if she resisted his thrusts, if she tried to control anything at all...she'd end up hurting herself.

She had to force herself to trust that Renz knew what he was doing, and wouldn't suffocate her.

Was this what he meant when he said he wanted her to yield to him?

This seemed like so much more than that. It was more than her acquiescence. It was more than simply allowing Renz to force her to do whatever he wanted with her aching body.

It was a level of control, and surrender, that ran deeper than flesh.

Was there even a word to describe it?

"Lena...fuck, Lena," he growled deeply, his words devolving to old German swears as his cock swelled even further in her mouth. The pull on her hair and the push of his hips grew more frantic, greedy, and imprecise, and Lena struggled to time her breaths accordingly.

It was almost a relief, not being able to see Renz anymore. Even if her eyes hadn't been filled with tears, his grip on the back of her head, and the direction of his thrusts, didn't afford her much room to move about. He was so much larger than she, manipulating her body with minimal effort.

She was trapped where she knelt.

There was something about this strange form of captivity, the bondage on her throat from the inside, that stirred something deeper than her untimely arousal. Her clit swelled and throbbed in almost perfect correlation with the desperate expansion of his cock in her mouth. She could feel herself moistening wantonly, almost as liberally as the saliva dripping down her chin and cheeks.

She didn't dare try, for he'd ordered her not to move, but she suspected that if she touched herself, even softly, she'd climax after no more than a few moments.

His moans grew louder and deeper, echoing through the suite like thunder through the heated storm still roaring between them, and Lena struggled to remind herself to breathe. The wetness pooling between her thighs was becoming more and more distracting, resulting in a mindless urge to thrust her hips against something, for some kind of relief.

Her body felt primed and ready, fearfully anticipatory yet fearsomely aroused, the sensations growing so powerful that Lena could no longer summon the logic to try and understand them.

His grip tightened in her hair, hard enough to yank several strands from their roots, just as his cock lunged deeply into her throat. Her face was closer to his groin than it had ever been before during this type of act, and Lena found with animalistic arousal that the masculine scent of his sex seemed even more potent and stimulating.

She felt him pulsing and twitching against her tongue, swelling to a point she thought for certain was causing him pain.

And with a prolonged, deep shout, he erupted in her mouth, filling her with his hot, prolific offering.

Lena didn't have time to think, for the heavy streams of his release seemed to flow with as much heat and destruction as that of molten rock and metal. She dutifully swallowed his seed on a desperate impulse to avoid the likelihood of truly choking, taking him inside of her body to places even his cock could not penetrate.

Eventually the eruptions slowed, before ceasing altogether, and he finally released his hold on her hair and eased the pressure on her throat.

And the second her mouth was empty, Lena started to cry again, as she became newly aware of just how painfully exerted her jaw and neck were.

But there was no time for recovery, for Renz yanked her trembling form by her ankle, causing her to fall onto her back, before quickly hoisting her into the air with a biting grip on her waist, flinging her over his shoulder as if she were weightless.

The abrupt movement and sudden imbalance seemed to target her lingering dizziness, and Lena bit her lower lip to try and steady her spinning head and avoid the not-too-distant urge for gagging in her sensitive throat.

At first she felt relieved that he'd taken her to the bedroom, the most hidden cavern of her chambers, for she thought that meant that no one would hear the evidence of the ungodly things he was about to do to her.

But the respite was short-lived when he threw her onto the bed, hard enough to steal the air directly from her lungs. She struggled to sit up, but before she could move, Renz shoved her back down onto her back, mounting her and locking his powerful thighs on either side of her body, so that she couldn't move.

With a disturbingly calm, lustful stare, he yanked his tie from around his neck, muscular forearms flexing, and Lena felt arousal surge well past her fear at the thought of Renz undressing in front of her.

But fear quickly regained dominance as he reached for her wrists, tightly tying her arms together in front of her body in the same way he had the night before.

He pushed his vest off of his torso, followed by his shirt, and her terror reached new heights as he began removing each of his suspenders.

Just whatelse did he plan on restraining?

Her unspoken question was silently answered when he reached for her right calf, and Lena watched in dazed, fearful confusion as he looped the suspender around the southwest bedpost and her ankle, leaving just enough slack in the knot to allow her to tremble in fear.

She swallowed hard and tried to steady her anxious mind as he reached for her other ankle, crudely separating her legs until no part of her sex remained hidden.

But suddenly, he paused, and began wrapping the suspender around his own hand.

"What are you doing?" Lena asked fearfully. She was simply too scared not to ask.

Renz smiled in that slow, sinful way that had first weakened her the very first night he forced his way into her body.

"I have something much more interesting planned for this one, love," he replied darkly.

Beware the animal...

Lena shook her head, banishing Ilise's voice from her mind as Renz began to move over her again. He pressed her left knee into the mattress, sharply widening her thighs, before descending her body with such a quick movement, it seemed utterly inhuman.

Her aching throat released a high scream as his tongue began to stab her swollen clit, punishing the sensitive button rendered fully exposed and vulnerable by her restraints. He licked her pussy angrily, his tongue rough against her tender folds, yielding sensations so intensely pleasurable they frequently crossed over to pain.

Lena mindlessly struggled against the tie around her arms, aggravating the same wounds of his suspender from the night before, for it was impossible for her to keep still underneath his ravenous consumption. He licked her as if to abuse her, his teeth dangerously close to the parts of her that were most sensitive. Lena feared that if she continued to move, if she continued to allow her body to react, that some horrible accident would occur, perhaps damaging her flesh far more than he'd originally intended.

He dug his fingers deeply into her inner thighs, widening her legs even further on the bed, as his violent kiss completely surrounded her clit, pulling it into his mouth with a forceful suction. Lena bucked uncontrollably, mindlessly fearful that he truly would manage to devour her, in the literal sense, as his tongue sharply rolled over her overly sensitive clit.

But then he began to groan against her flesh, the same growls he released while she was servicing him, and all reason and thought was immediately lost to her. Lena came, hard and fast, her orgasm powerful enough to render her body weaker and dizzier than before. She could only shake and moan in terrified quivers as Renz suddenly flipped her over onto her stomach, effectively removing what little room remained in the suspender around her ankle.

She tried to mentally prepare herself for his fierce mating, for surely his body was ready for hers by now, even if his reciprocation had only lasted for a few moments.

But Lena realized with increasing terror that Renz was planning on fully collecting, in exact terms, all she'd agreed to when she'd consented to relinquish her consent.

His fingers dug into the sore, reddened globes of flesh on her rear, as if teasing her pain, before roughly pulling them apart and exposing her with the same, gross indecency as the night before.

"No, sir, please not that aga—"

It wasn't his hand against her backside this time.

It was the cold, uncaring strike of his suspender, so sharp it seemed to slice through her very flesh.

And Lena's exhausted eyes immediately flooded with fresh, stinging tears.

She clenched her fists and helplessly screamed as one strike quickly grew to three, then five, and eventually seven, the tie around her arms seeming to torture her just as strongly as the suspender colliding with her buttocks. Her exhale was pained and fearful when she heard him pause his whipping, dropping the loathsome instrument to the floor, but as he reached for her hips again, pulling her sore globes apart, Lena knew her humiliation was far from over.

His hot breath coated her slick sex, still throbbing and pulsing from her recent orgasm that now seemed years away. And when he began licking her again, Lena released a tortured groan, her body once more commanded by his unyielding sexual will.

He licked her gently this time, caressing up and down the length of her slit until her pussy fluttered in greedy anticipation for another orgasm on his mouth. The shift from pain to pleasure, back to pain, just to return to mindless pleasure again was so disorienting that Lena mewled and cried into the mattress, unable to see Renz, but still overpowered by his presence.

She screamed when he suddenly maneuvered his tongue inside of her pussy, thrusting in and out of her tight, weeping channel with a gentle, yet firm insistence that caused every last fold of sensitive flesh to throb and tingle in excited, increasingly manic rapture. She was but one breath away from coming again, no more than one stroke of his tongue, and Renz held her there on the precipice until she was so desperate for release, she couldn't even form words through her needy moans.

But instead of granting her relief, Renz brought his fingers to her clit with a faint pinch, anchoring her in her anticipation, as his tongue slowly trailed the full length of her sex, and then even higher, before pausing on the most taboo part of her.

Lena immediately squirmed and struggled against her restraints, no longer caring that she'd foolishly agreed to such monstrosity. She tried her hardest to close herself against his tongue, to move a safe distance away from him, but he tightened his grip around her thighs as he sharpened his pinch on her clit, threatening her with a pain even more severe than the humiliation of his tongue moving against her tightest hole.

She hadn't thought that Renz could be any more shocking, any more offensive, but he was quickly demonstrating that there truly were no ends to the depths of his sexual iniquity. He swirled his tongue around her shamelessly, liberally lubricating her, and Lena realized with increasing horror that the sensitivity of her skin there strongly rivaled with the utter reactivity of her pussy.

Before she even realized it, her thighs were shaking in his arms as she lay sprawled, helpless, and exposed on the bed, a complete slave to the wicked, utterlywrong feelings he was evoking within her body. He softened his hold on her clit as she acquiesced to the new sensations, almost rewarding her with renewed, clever strokes of his fingers against her pussy.

The gate locking away her unfulfilled orgasm soon reopened, and the pressure in her body began to rise to a new, darker heaven, carried just as strongly by his touch on her clit as the wicked kiss of his tongue on her back hole.

It was as if the dual sensation was the very essence of him, pleasurable sex and forceful sex.

Or perhaps, it was the very essence ofher.

His teeth suddenly sank into her throbbing cheek as his fingers and tongue continued to torment her.

"Come, my love. You're going to need it, sweetheart," Renz growled.

She tried to resist it, to maintain some semblance of decency, but his deep command was her fragile undoing.

Lena screamed until she her voice cracked hoarse, her limbs violently convulsing as boiling waves of ecstasy rushed through her body as if in the midst of a tropical monsoon. Her pussy wantonly flooded with almost as much sinful moisture, just as another unexpected part of her body sharply contracted underneath his deviant attention.

Her face was reddened with shame and the flush from her second orgasm as he pulled her further towards the edge of the bed, positioning himself behind her. She gulped, terrified that he would exact the threat on her tightest hole he'd made the night before, but to her relief, the head of his cock began to slowly part the slick lips of her pussy.

Lena exhaled, willing her body to relax enough to accommodate him.

But he suddenly lunged forward, spearing her so quickly, that Lena's idle hopes for mitigation immediately fled her body.

He fucked her quickly, harshly, and selfishly, his large cock angrily targeting something deep and tender within her body, which flared with an acutely visceral pain.

She struggled to tighten her abdominal muscles enough to allow her to shift onto her knees, to help her manage his too-deep thrusts, but before she could succeed, Renz pushed her right back onto her stomach, taking the air from her lungs and straining the tie around her arms, as he locked his hand at the back of her neck with a fistful of her hair, fully immobilizing her.

With fresh tears, Lena lay limp and wounded as Renz continued his furious plunge into her body, splitting her open with brutal thrusts inside of her resisting channel. The friction against her sensitive inner walls was even more painful than his hand at the back of her neck, for the ache of that unnoticed wound grew stronger with each passing moment.

She'd never before felt so used by him, so physically plundered, and she reminded herself, bitterly, that she'd agreed to this.

Renz had given her an escape. The small, good part of Renz had tried to spare her.

But Lena had stroked and incited that...animal within him.

And now, she was suffering for it.

Perhaps Renz, truly, was nothing more than a rapist.

Lena shook her head, unnoticed by Renz, and fiercely closed her eyes as her body was rattled by each athletic advance within her.

She'd agreed to this, because she had to believe there was more than the violence within him.

Once he released, his anger would be purged, and the gentle man would return to her.

Hehad to.

There was more to him than the rapist, and more than the animal.

Just as there was more to her than the victim.

She was more than helpless prey.

She swallowed her whimper of pain as he rode her harder, pushing the limits of her exhausted body as if she were an Arabian mare in a battlefield, and he were a warrior desperate for triumph. His shouts above and behind her grew ever more thunderous, and Lena wondered if this was the beginning of the expulsion of the darkness from his body.

Did he shout it out of himself just as with his release?

The friction of his cock against her walls grew rougher, risking tearing, and Lena gravely sobered when she realized that her body was no longer producing enough moisture to accommodate his thrusts.

He was going to hurt her with his cock more than he ever had before.

He was going to rip something, just as with her first time.

Or hurt another life inside of her...

Lena's heart rate escalated even higher, so rapid that her temples began to pulse and her vision started to darken. She was going to pass out if she didn't find a way to stop him. Lena renewed her struggle against her restraints, fearfully trying to move away from him, but his hands remained locked on her body as his cock continued to furiously surge within her pussy.

But just as she was beginning to faint from the incredible pain, she remembered his words from just before her last, sinfully pleasurable release.

You're going to need it, sweetheart...

A naïve, desperate shred of final hope began to still her panic, shrouding her with a carnal form of comfort. Perhaps he'd ensured her two orgasms so that she'd be wet enough for his violent lovemaking.

Which meant that, in spite of his anger, in spite of his violation...

Therewas something good in him. There was some part of him, deep inside, in the midst of the darkness, that didn't want her to suffer beyond a certain point.

Which meant that at any moment, he would do something to lessen her pain, even if he dangerously pushed it.

Lena remained blindly hopeful for that relief, for that confirmation thatsome part of the gentle man still remained in the body of the animal, but still Renz continued to thrust within her with a force so hard, and so powerful, the upper frame of the bed began to splinter against the wall.

He wasn't stopping.

He didn't care if he damaged her.

But before all hope was lost, the hand on the back of her neck suddenly snaked around the front of her body, dropping down to her clit.

And his thrusting immediately paused.

Her gratitude was as strong as her reawakened arousal, and she accepted the gentle, quick strokes of his fingers against her clit in desperation for relief from the pain. He was wordless as he manipulated her pussy with his hand, his breaths still heavy and ragged above her as his cock continued to swell and twitch within her stretched channel.