The Keeping of Lena Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But still, he refused to move.

Somewhere, he still had restraint.

Lena moaned before she realized it, widening her legs in ecstatic welcome as warm eddies of pleasure began to couple with each ache of pain.

"Good girl, keep moistening for me, sweetheart," Renz grunted harshly. And almost as if summoned, Lena could feel her acquiescence relaxing and coating her inner walls, before flowing out of her body and lubricating his cock.

Her throat was still too raw to speak, but Lena squeezed her muscles around his shaft, hoping that would be enough to encourage him to continue.

His answering moan caused her to instinctively tighten even further, and he slowly resumed his thrusts, gradually increasing his speed and pressure. She was still largely immobile, but the slower speed was enough to allow her to begin to thrust herself back onto him, actively participating in her own assault, granting herself the friction she desperately needed for one final release, with him.

Even though he still towered over her from behind, and manipulated her sore body, she felt more connected with him, physically, than she ever had before, even as his advances returned to the violence before the pause. But her fear this time did not overshadow her arousal.

Both were equally strong within her, rising with the same speed and magnitude as his thrusts.

There was a lot about Renz that was still unpredictable. A lot about him that she still feared.

But there was a limit to violation and violence that not even Renz would cross, a boundary his brother had ventured far beyond.

There was something within Renz she could trust.

He suddenly fell forward, hard abdominals against her back as he continued to move in and out of her, his fingers still attached to her swelling clit, and Lena tightened her muscles around his cock with all of the strength she had remaining, hoping that would be enough to finish him.

He roared in pleasure above her, seemingly newly excited by the sensations she was causing, as his thrusts grew more and more imprecise, and finally, desperate.

There was a moment of stillness and silence as he approached his peak within her.

And then, there was an explosion.

His emptied himself deep into her body, searing her with his boiling release, and Lena cried out in agonized pleasure as that deep heat stimulated her own mindless orgasm. She ground her clit against his hand to the best of her restrained ability, riding the waves of her release, her pussy fluttering around his cock, until eventually, there was truly no energy left in her body.

He eventually withdrew from her, straining her body one last time before finally allowing her to rest.

And that was her last memory before she finally passed out, overwhelmed by all that he'd done.

******

By the time Lena opened her eyes again, evening had descended upon Schloss Wolfenbarger. The sun was setting, illuminating the fresh snow of the grounds with a warm, orange glow, like an ember.

But Lena couldn't bring herself to admire the beautiful sight, for the stillness in her bedroom saddened her more than she dared to acknowledge.

Renz had violently taken her, and had left her, without even the decency of saying goodbye.

She pushed herself off of the bed, wincing as she began to categorize the many parts of her body that ached.

Curious, she looked down to examine her wounds, but was surprised to find she had been dressed in a cream satin gown.

And not only had she been dressed, but she'd been washed. Instead of smelling like sex, her body smelled of flowers.

She pulled the gown up above her legs, and gasped as she found red welts and bruises in the shape of Renz's hands, up and down her thighs like some kind of infection.

She was too fearful to view her backside, but she had no doubt the aching skin of her buttocks also bore the marks of his forceful passions.

Gingerly crawling off of the bed, Lena wrapped a dressing robe around her aching shoulders, and stepped out of the bedroom and back into the lounge.

And there she found Renz, waiting for her.

"How do you feel, Lena?" he asked softly.

She ached horribly, but she had a feeling she'd managed to sleep through a pain much worse.

"Better than I expected to. Do you..feel better?" she asked. She hoped he'd answer honestly, unlike the way he'd ignored her the night before.

"Much better than I should. Which is why my driver is still waiting for me," Renz answered.

Lena protectively crossed her arms in front of her body, not wanting to cry while he was still in the room with her.

She'd cried for him enough. She refused to give him any more of her tears, as he'd demonstrated repeatedly that they meant nothing to him.

"Then you ought to be on your way before darkness completely falls," Lena said coldly. Renz stood from the chaise and walked towards her, and she immediately oriented her body away from him.

She tried to maintain her resolve, to shield herself, but the feeling of his hands, histender hands, on her shoulders began to weaken her.

"I'll think of you every day. And I'll dream of you every night," Renz said softly. His deep voice was so powerful, even in the sorrow, that Lena felt her heart beginning to react.

She was glad she wasn't facing him, for hopefully that meant he couldn't see just how much he was breaking her heart.

"How unfortunate for you," Lena muttered angrily.

She silently sighed in shameful joy as he approached her even closer, wrapping his arms around the front of her body. She tried to resist it, but her back seemed to melt perfectly against his torso.

"I'm not asking you to wait for me—"

"Good. Because I can't promise I'll be here when you decide to return," she interrupted softly. Even though her words sounded acidic even to her own ears, betraying her hurt, she couldn't bring herself to push away from his strong hold.

Her body, simply, refused.

"I know that, Lena. All I want is for you to pursue your true happiness. Wherever that journey may take you," he replied. Lena frowned.

"And what of your pursuit? Is it happiness that you're after?" Lena asked.

Her knees began to shake as he brought his lips to the side of her neck, gently kissing her.

"My only pursuit is to find a way to be the man that you deserve. The man you've hoped I'd be," he replied.

The wounded dam containing her tears instantly fractured, and Lena's exhausted eyes began to cry once more. She turned around, unable to resist the way he held her against his powerful body, and wrapped her arms around his neck. Arching her feet, and straining her back, she kissed him, before he could stop her.

She committed the feeling of his lips and tongue to memory, unsure of when she'd feel him again. She savored his taste, that seductive flavor that excited her even throughout her terror.

She kissed him wantonly, eagerly sinking her tongue into his mouth as he stood tensed and still in front of her. She could tell that he was trying not to react, trying not to move, but the feeling of his hardening arousal against her belly was unmistakeable.

She pressed her breasts against his chest as she kissed him, intent to make it as physically painful for him to leave her as it was for her to be abandoned. And when she felt him release a low growl into her mouth, Lena knew that she'd succeeded.

She kissed him until she was dizzy and breathless, until her abused pussy began to moisten and squeeze in desire of his forceful penetration. She kissed him until he was so hard and primed that he subtly thrust his erection against her stomach, while tightening his hold around her waist.

But before she allowed herself to fall slave to the lustful impulse to offer him her body once more, she flattened her feet, pressed her palms against his chest, and stepped away from him.

Renz was breathing heavily in front of her, his eyes darkened with his arousal, but he kept himself contained, and did not reach for her.

Lena swallowed hard and cupped the side of his face, cradling the red welt in the shape of her palm.

"Go forth, and pursue what you will. But I demand you return to me," Lena said shakily.

With a gentle stroke in her hair, he pressed one final, chaste kiss against her lips.

"You are my life, Lena."