The Last Shewolf Ch. 84 - End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached out and undid my belt and jeans, pushing them down and off. My manhood sprang free, causing her to move back a little in surprise. "Wow," she said as she wrapped her hand around it. Leaning forward, her tongue reached out, flicking the tip and licking the drop of pre-cum from it. She moaned happily, smirking up at me before her hand grabbed my balls and pulled me forward. She opened her mouth, welcoming my length in. She could only take a few inches at first, but I saw her determination and the next time down I went into her throat.

"Oh my," I said as my hands threaded through the hair on each side of her face. She smiled around me, doubling her efforts as I fought to hold it off. When she took me to the base, I lost that battle. "Nata-LEE!" I screamed as I began to cum hard, pumping deep into her throat as she took it with a smile.

She finally backed off, a loud POP as she came off the sensitive head. "That should give you some staying power," she said with a smile. She scooted back on the bed, lifting her hips and pushing her shorts and panties off.

I stepped out of my jeans, kneeling at the edge of her bed. "My turn," I said with a smile. I pulled her legs over my shoulders, using my hands to lift her up to me like I was drinking a fine wine. I loved her smell, her body, everything about her, and I didn't just bring her pleasure. I worshipped her like the Goddess she was.

Two hours later, I took off the third condom of the afternoon as she lay exhausted on the bed below me. "Michael?"

"Yes love?"

"If I even see you look at another woman I'll cut your nuts off. You're MINE, I'm not letting you go."

"As you wish," I said. "As long as you live I will never want another. You are MINE, Natalie, and I'm not letting you go." She smiled and lay back, closing her eyes. I went into her bathroom, starting to fill the big whirlpool tub. She wasn't moving, so I went to the kitchen and found some bottled water, cheese, grapes and summer sausage. Putting together a plate with some crackers from the cupboard, I set the stuff on a shelf by the bath and went back to get her. I kissed her, she moaned softly and kissed me back. "Come on, bath is ready," I said.

I set her in the tub and got in behind her, both of us sinking down into the warm water. She relaxed back into me, and I fed her as we talked. I found out how brilliant she was with a computer, how she and her sister worked together to protect people and recover kidnapping victims. I told her a little about my time in the Club, my love for motorcycles, and my hopes for a family. When the food was done, I gently washed her then she turned and cleaned me, paying particular attention to her favorite parts. When we were changed, she pulled me down for a kiss. "We should be getting back, Gabriel is waking soon and I need to be there for my sister," she said.

"Gabriel will never hurt her, she is safe," I said.

"I'm not worried about her getting hurt, she's the toughest person I know. It's Gabriel I'm worried about. If he pushes too hard she'll bolt. She doesn't trust him yet." We closed up the house and got into my car, headed back for the clubhouse.

She held my hand the whole time, making my wolf and I content she was with us.

Gabriel's POV

I moved up through the quiet and the darkness, fighting for the light. As I rose, my senses started to work again. I could hear breathing in the room, two people, and my nose detected her presence. I relaxed, she was alive. That was all I wanted to know.

I opened my eyes, closing them again as it was too bright. "Sorry." I heard Doc go over, closing the blinds. She came back and I was able to open them and keep them open, my eyes searching for her.

"Gabriel," her voice said softly. I turned, feeling her hand grasping mine, and blinked a few times until I could make her out clearly. She had a bandage on her neck, and I could smell her blood faintly.

"Ma... Mack..." My throat felt raw. Doc put a cup of water with a straw down, and I took a few sips, it felt amazing. "Mackenzie, you're all right."

"You are too," she said, relief evident in her face. I squeezed her hand, tears forming. "Eve? What happened to Eve?"

"She's fine, thanks to the two of you," Meghan said.

"Where?"

"She's been taken up north. We faked her death, outside the Club you need to refer to her in the past tense. Her funeral will be in a few days," she said. She took a few minutes examining me, I barely noticed because I was busy looking at Mackenzie's face.

When Doc walked out, I pulled her down to sit with me on the bed, the ludicrous number of pillows behind me. "How?"

"A man tried to kill Eve, I saw the laser just before he fired. Remember how I made fun of your 1911?"

I laughed, it hurt and I grimaced. "Yes, you like your Tupperware Glocks."

"Well, yours saved your life." She opened up the drawer in the bedside table, pulling out the shoulder holster and my pistol. The trigger guard was dented and scratched. "Doc cut your shoulder straps off to pull the bullet fragments out, but the shot deflected off the leather and the steel. She said the largest fragment went through your chest, grazed my neck, then stopped in Eve's shoulder. The smaller fragments she pulled out of you." She set it back down. "You scared the hell out of me, Gabriel."

"I couldn't bear it if either of you were hurt, Eve because of who she is to the Club, and you for what you are to me," I said. "I reacted, just like you."

"I'm going to be fine. You, on the other hand, have some explaining to do." I lifted my eyebrow. "Your name is Gabriel Johnson, but you don't exist."

"I'm right here."

"Your identity is fake; there is no record of you more than twenty years ago. Your birth certificate belongs to a child who died at age two. Your friend, Michael, same thing. A first look at your identities and everything is fine, but drill down a little and it collapses like a house of cards. Then there is this place; you call it a motorcycle club, but few people have jobs. No social media, no income streams. My gut wants to believe there's nothing here, but my head is screaming out that this is a criminal enterprise, and you're right in the middle of it. I'm beginning to wonder why some businessman from North Carolina, a Dennis Thurber, would try to kill a newlywed in front of this gang and every other one in the Cities. It looks like a revenge hit, and I don't get in the middle of criminal feuds."

I closed my eyes, leaning back. "It's nothing like that," I said.

"Then explain to me who these former werewolves are. Is it another gang? A codename? Were you guys government agents? Talk to me, Gabriel, because if you don't come clean I'll walk out of here and never see you again."

"Don't. Please, don't leave me." I squeezed her hand and looked in her eyes. "I'd rather you take my pistol and kill me now than leave me to live my life without you."

She pulled her hand out and stood up, turning her back on me. "How can you say that, we barely know each other. What's worse, I'm feeling almost ill just at the thought of doing that. What have you done to me?"

"Sit, please. I'll tell you everything if you will just sit with me and listen."

Just then, there was a knock on the door and Mackenzie got up to open it. Michael came in, holding hands with Natalie. I took a sniff, they'd already moved their relationship forward. Lee was flushed, walking a little tentatively and was sporting a big grin. "You're awake," she said as she came over. "Welcome back."

"Thank you, Natalie. I trust Michael is treating you well?"

"VERY well, thank you." She blushed and leaned back into him.

"You needy little slut, you had a nooner?" Mackenzie rolled her eyes as Natalie nodded her head, grinning widely, and held up four fingers. "Jesus, everyone is getting action except me."

"So, are you guys, uh, 'talking?'" Lee wiggled her eyebrows as Zee looked away.

"I was just telling him he better come clean, about his name, his background and these former werewolves, or I'm going to leave and never come back," she said as she sat back on her chair. "He promised he would tell me, so sit down and let's hear it."

Natalie looked up at Michael, who looked over at me for guidance. "Sit down, love," he said to her. "So we show them?"

"We have to, I can't lose her."

He started to pull off his clothes, and Mackenzie turned away in shock. "Mackenzie, please, just watch. You have to see this and accept it before we can explain the rest."

"How is him getting naked doing anything to explain this?"

"Just watch, please." Michael stood facing Natalie, who had already seen everything, and stripped naked. A moment later, he was gone. and a huge black wolf was in his place.

Ch. 86

Mackenzie's POV

"The FUCK?" I drew my Glock, getting up our of the chair and moving to the wall. In front of me was the biggest, scariest looking wolf I'd ever seen. I held the pistol out, aiming at his head, my arms shaking.

"Mackenzie, relax, that is Michael." I heard Gabriel's words but my mind wasn't processing right now. The big wolf sat down, tilting its head at me as its huge pink tongue hung out the side of his mouth. His teeth were huge and white, dangerous looking.

"Michael?" The big wolf head turned to look at my sister, who was moving off her chair towards him.

"Lee, stay back!" I watched the wolf lie down and roll over nest to the bed, his head reaching towards her as she knelt down.

"He's so soft," she said as she ran her fingers through his fur. His tail started to whap on the ground as she scratched his chest behind his front leg. "You're a werewolf! How cool!"

"Werewolves don't exist," I said as I lowered my pistol.

"You saw him change, Mackenzie. No one came in, no special effects. He's a werewolf, so am I. That's why I'm here instead of a hospital, why I had surgery yesterday, but I'll be fine in a few days. We're not humans, we're more."

I sat back in my chair, trying to process it all. I was a logical thinker, a detective. I prided myself on being able to follow facts, not speculation or fiction. Yet, here I was, looking at a wolf that had to go two hundred pounds and stood five feet tall. The animal was licking my sister as she scratched him. Gabriel was right, there was no other explanation other than werewolves existing. "How?"

"We are born this way. Don't worry, we won't turn you into a monster or anything. In fact, our DNA is not compatible with yours. We can't get humans pregnant, and we don't use human hospitals. The reason I don't exist in the system is that up until about twenty years ago, I lived in an isolated Pack in the Rockies that didn't interface with humans."

Michael licked Lee's face, making her giggle, then he moved back and shifted to his human body again. I looked away as he pulled his clothes back on. "I figured it would be better if we all could talk," he said. "We can't hide the truth from you, not if it would mean you leaving my friend. Werewolves are different in their relationships than human, we mate for life, and we find our mates then fall in love," he said.

"Wait, so you could find a werewolf skank and leave me?"

Michael picked her up, sitting in her chair and moving her to his lap. "No, my wolf and I both know you are the one for me. I don't know how or why, but Luna, the Moon Goddess who rules our species, has formed something close to a mating pull between me and you. It's something that has never happened before with a human female."

"A few days ago, a lot of things changed in our world," Gabriel said. "Luna cursed our species, all of the females died in childbirth or committed suicide. Over twenty years ago, I had a vision where Luna appeared to me, telling me of the coming birth of the Promised One, the Last Shewolf. I formed the Knights of the Moon with others you pledged with me to protect the mother, then the last eighteen years we've been protecting her. Eve was the Last Shewolf. When she mated Adam, it broke the curse, and now we're seeing things we've never seen before."

I looked over at Michael, he didn't say Gabriel was crazy. "You know how wolves have Packs, well, up until she mated Adam so did we. That's gone now; no Packs, no Alphas, no nothing. We joined the Riders because we have been friends and allies for a long time, and they are family to us. I think Luna is doing something new here; even Steven found his mate in a human female."

"Wait, Steven is a wolf too?"

"Yes," Gabriel said, "There are about eighteen of us around here now, and six went up to the North Shore with Adam to protect Eve. The Northwoods Riders are all human."

"And they know about you? All of you?" My mind was reeling, how could a Club with this many people keep a secret for so long?

"Yes, like I said, we have been friends and allies. Eve's mother died and her father was killed; Snake and Vivian, the previous Doctor here, they adopted Eve. After Vivian was killed when Eve was just a baby, Snake raised her, with Viper and now Kelly as grandparents. The Club protected her just as much as my Pack did. We had to, she was in great danger if another werewolf discovered her."

"Why? Why her?"

"Because the strongest instinct of a wolf is to bring forth the next generation, and she was the only one left who could do it," Michael said. "I don't know exactly why Dennis Thurber tried to kill her. Maybe when his Pack bond was lost, when his power evaporated, he blamed her or thought killing her would bring it back. In any case, for some reason, Luna took away all the wolves from everyone except those of us here and Adam. They can't shift into wolf form, they don't have our hearing, our strength, our smell, our healing ability anymore. I'd be pissed too."

I didn't say anything for a minute, it was all too much. "I need space to think," I said as I got up.

"I'll go with you," Lee said as she got off his lap.

"Mackenzie? Take the time you need, but if you have questions, ask. We'll let the Club know you are aware of us. You can ask anything you want of any of them. Just don't hold what I am against me. I've never been any different, I'm still the same man who protected this Club and Eve, I'm still the same man who fell in love with you the moment our eyes met."

I looked at him, reaching my hand out to touch his. "I won't leave without telling you," I promised. We walked out the door, closing it behind me I leaned back against the wall. "I need a drink."

Meghan's POV

After I left Gabriel, I went down and turned over my reports to the detectives. I was exhausted, so I headed to my room and took a short nap. Steven was busy, still making arrangement with his guys to protect Eve up north. He woke me in time to check Gabriel again, this time he was alone in his room.

Dinner was a Chicken Parmesan with mixed vegetables. I sure hope Mia stays around, because the food that she sent out of the kitchen was incredible. I told her as much when she came out with Snake to eat.

"Thank you," she smiled. "It was my grandmother's recipe, I grew up on it." I took another bite, the flavors dancing on my tongue. They had also baked fresh Italian bread with garlic butter, and a light salad. I smiled as I ate it, and I watched the two of them together. They were perfect for each other, and already looked so much in love.

"So, what do you two have planned for tonight," I asked.

"Not much. Between the cops, the Club and the drama, when cleanup is done I might go to bed."

"I wish I could let you do that," I said. "Steven and I need to meet with the leadership privately, it's very important. I need you and Mia, Mom and Dad, Dagger, Viper and Kelly, Gabriel and Mackenzie, Michael and Natalie. Oh, and we need to bring Adam and Eve, plus Alan and Alice in on Skype. We'll set that up as soon as we set a time."

"Mia, Mackenzie and Natalie aren't members, not yet, and Alan and Alice are not even under consideration." Snake was going over the list, trying to figure out why those people were being invited. "And we'll have to do it in Gabriel's room unless you're ready to move him."

"No, that's where we need to have the meeting," I said. "Eight o'clock sound good?"

"I'll set it up," Snake said.

"Thanks for dinner, it was wonderful," I said. "Hey, have you seen Mackenzie and Natalie?"

"Natalie took a couple plates, I think they are outside," Snake said. "Gabriel and Michael told them what they were, it's a lot to take in. I know it was for me, if she wasn't hurt and I wasn't focused on saving Vivian, I might have walked away for a while too."

"I'm going to talk to them," I said. I grabbed three beers and walked outside, looking around in the heat and humidity. They had picked a picnic table near the fence, in the shade of a maple tree. "Can I join you for a moment?"

"Since you brought beer, sure," Lee said with a laugh.

"Only one, you can't drink more than that on your painkillers," I told Zee as I handed her the Summer Shandy.

"I stopped taking them, I've had worse pain before," she said. We sat for a moment, just sipping the cold beer and looking out at the sky. "So I am falling in love with a werewolf?"

I snickered. "You say that like it's a bad thing, they have bodies like Adonis and know how to use them," I said as I elbowed Lee.

"Not to mention incredible passion and sexual endurance," Natalie giggled. "My God, that man can fuck me stupid any day of the week and twice on Sundays."

I had to laugh, and I gave Natalie a quick hug. "I know, my poor lady bits are begging for a day off, but all I can think about is making love to him again. And oh my GOD, that knot? Holy shit. He puts the 'O' in 'Oh My God.'"

"Knot?" Mackenzie looked at me in horror.

"You'll find out soon enough. It hurt like hell going in, but I couldn't stop cumming once it was seated. Like I said, that man has skills in the sack." I described to them some of the physical things that were different with the werewolves, and why I was perfectly fine being the wife of one. I finished my beer, crushing the can and tossing it in the recycle bin nearby. "I actually came out here because I need you to be a part of a meeting I'm setting up. It's important, and I need the two of you to join us in Gabriel's room at eight."

Mackenzie looked at her phone, that was forty minutes away. "All right. I can't promise anything to anyone, especially Gabriel, but I'll listen."

"That and an open mind are all I ask," I said.

Forty minutes later, we were all crammed into Gabriel's room, the laptop open on the dresser. We had Adam, Eve, Alan and Alice on the other end. Eve didn't wait until the meeting started. "Hi guys! Hey Mackenzie, I wanted to thank you for saving my life. I was told you gave the warning, that you were the one who tackled me." She wiped a tear from her eye as she was pulled into Adam's embrace.

"I just reacted as I was trained, Eve. I'm glad you are going to be all right."

"Thank you, Gabriel, once again you've saved me."

We talked for another minute before I called for everyone's attention. "Guys, Steven and I have called you all here tonight because of a dream he had a few nights ago."

"A dream? I'm up here for a dream?" Snake didn't look happy, he looked tired.

"I wouldn't ask you all here if it wasn't important. Maybe I should just tell you what it was." Steven described the dream, sitting in the chairs in the grass. Meghan telling me she was glad I bought that Powerball ticket for the Club. I told them who I saw in the chairs around me.

"Wait, I didn't know you then." Mackenzie had this deer in the headlights look.

"True," I said, "But Steven described the two women who were sitting in Gabriel's and Michael's lap to me. He described the two of you," I said.