The Legal Problem: The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was way too dark, and I couldn't make out anything. She just stood there. I could feel tears coming to her eyes when she said, "Thank you for talking to Jason."

Her tone showed her gratitude. She was listening to how I handled Jason. I smiled and acknowledged by giving her hand a gentle squeeze. We stood there for another ten minutes, and then we turned back. I ensured that the door of the farm house was locked, and placed the key back into the pot from which she had taken it.

When we got home, I guided her out of the car. I looked at my watch. It was 1:30.

"Oh shit, I broke my own curfew," I joked.

She glared at me. Then she said, "Thank you Mr. Miller. I really appreciate what you have done for me today."

"Thank you Mrs. Smith, for coming with me."

*****

There was one more first that night, something that changed the rest of my life.

I was happy that day. I sat for another hour, and then switched off the light in my room. I could give to Mrs. Smith, what she had given me all these months. The simple pleasure of companionship; no pressures; no expectations; just plain companionship. If I had met her earlier, I might have fallen in love with her. Love. The first time in the past seventeen years, I didn't feel anything bad when I thought of love. No expectation; no desire; no frustration; no depression....

It took me more than a couple of hours to get to sleep that day. My bed was hard, something I hadn't noticed till then. I was open to positive thought, I was excited. If it was not for the rocking sound, I would not have fallen asleep.

*****

Monday, 17th October, 2011

It was on the next Monday that I heard the rocking sound again. This was one of the fortunate Mondays, when I was not that depressed. I had switched off the light and was turning around in my bed for about an hour as usual, before sleep came to me. My eyes had almost drooped shut, when I heard the rocking sound again. I listened intently to the sound, trying to make sense whether this was a dream or not. Then I heard grunts, and it suddenly hit me. Jason was having sex with his girlfriend downstairs. I tiptoed downstairs to warn him. His mother might wake up. If they want, I was willing to let them continue in my room; at least his mother won’t know. When I reached Jason's room, his bed was empty. I didn't understand. I decided to go back to my room.

That was when I saw the light coming from the room that was exactly beneath mine. Even after almost four years in their home, I only knew the rooms on the ground floor, and Jason's room. I tiptoed to that room, careful not to make any noise. The sound was coming from that room, definitely. I went near the door, and peeped through the key hole.

I gasped. Jason was fucking his mother. I could clearly make out his khaki shorts and her red dress lying on the floor. And their legs intertwined. I carefully walked back to my room.

Why does this always happen to me? I thought. I could not sleep that day. The next day, I called Mark and asked for an extended leave. After I was sure that no one was around, I called Alan and wept. He kept asking me what the problem was; I could not respond.

At around 6 pm, I thought of forcing food down my throat and came down to the kitchen. I was relieved that no one was around. There was the morning's sandwich still on the counter. I sat near it and toyed with it for some time.

I didn't know she was sitting near me. But I could feel her. I turned my head towards her. When she observed that I had noticed her, Mrs. Smith sort of commanded,

"Can I take you to dinner tonight?"

I nodded.

"Let's go."

She was not going to dress up that day. She just waited for me to come out. Jason must have been home, as she did not lock the door. We got into the car and she drove to a Chinese restaurant. She ordered Shark fin soup for me. I was wondering how she knew about my weakness.

As if reading my thoughts, she said, "Alan called a couple of times after you switched off your phone."

I'm going to kill Alan, I thought.

She continued, "He told me the address of this restaurant, and also told me that you loved shark fin soup."

My head was reeling by that time. I was oscillating between severe depression and extreme anger. She must have sensed something, and broke the silence.

"He called a couple of times. The third time he called, he asked me whether I was your dinner companion. I said yes. Then he requested that I take you to dinner at this restaurant, and to order shark fin soup for you. He was begging me to do it. I have never heard a man cry. He promised me that I should not ask any questions to him or to you. I swear on... my dead husband, that's all he said. I swear."

She was weeping. I was weeping. We stared at each other for a while. Then I returned to my soup. Alan, that bastard. He knows my weaknesses.

It was anger that prompted me to talk. "Did he ask you to weep also?"

She replied with an innocent smile, "That is a secret weapon that we women have."

This lady definitely knew how to cool me down. I concentrated on the second bowl of soup. This time, she paid in cash. She looked at me and said, "You can pay me back later." Then she took me to the car, holding my hand. We drove and drove.

After a long time, she finally stopped the car. She held my hand, and we started walking. It was dark, but she knew the way. Occasionally, she would tell me to watch out for a rock or something. After what seemed like forever, we reached a rope ladder. She prodded me to climb up. I stepped onto a platform, built on top of an oak tree. I definitely could smell oak. It was a small tree house. She took a key from above the door. Then she led me inside.

The room had a modern setting. As soon as we entered, lights were automatically on. The far side of the room was fully open, and there was a bed near it. She led me to the bed. That was when I realized that it was actually clear glass. She pushed me onto the bed. Then she pulled the chair near me and sat on it.

I was lying down and she was just watching me. After some time, she moved forward and caressed my eyes to close. I could sense her sitting near me. I just laid there closing my eyes knowing that she was near me; she was looking after me.

When I finally woke up, Carla was still looking at me. Her eyes were weary, but she was watching over me. I was, maybe, staring at her.

"This belongs to me and my husband," she explained. "This place and the farm belong to us."

I just kept on looking at her.

"That day... when I asked you to take me for dinner... it was our wedding anniversary." She was struggling to talk. "You came to our house five months after his death. His name is Rod, Roderick Smith. He was an accountant in the bank across from our house. He died in an accident, while he was returning from his office. This place was built two months before his death. This is our private sanctuary; our secret place away from everyone else." Her eyes looked sad. I just kept silent. "He's my first love. We had been high school sweethearts. Married immediately after school... for fifteen years."

I got out of the bed, stood near her, and held her hand. I don't know for how long we were like that. Finally, she got up from the chair. We walked back to the car. It was just a short fifteen minute walk. She was about to get into the driver's seat. I stopped her with my hand.

I said, "I will drive. Just give me directions back home." Actually, I didn't need any directions. The road went straight to the farm house. From there, I knew the way back home. When we got there, I helped her out of the car.

"Err... I cannot call you Mrs. Smith now, I guess. And...."

"Carla, my name is Carla Smith."

"Thank you, Carla, for helping me through this day."

"Can I ask you..."

I looked at her perplexed, not understanding what she was getting into.

"... her name?"

I realized what she said. Tears were welling up from my eyes.

"I'm sorry; I promised Alan I would never ask. Sorry."

She looked at her watch, made an innocent childish face and said, "I made hara-kiri of curfew today."

That brought a smile to me. I walked her to her room. She looked quizzically at me.

"I didn't know that your room was below mine." Then I saw panic in her face.

"Can we go for dinner tonight as well?" I asked her. She sighed, and nodded her head. I squeezed her hand.

I walked over to Jason's room. Jason was sleeping in his bed. I went near him, bent down so that my face was just inches from his ear. I whispered, "We were not having sex."

He turned around facing me. He hadn't slept the whole night. I sat down on his bed. He sat up. I was not sure how I was going to tell him that I knew what had happened. He was unsure of what I had to say. We were feeling a bit awkward.

"I don't get to sleep easily. Next time you decide to fuck your girlfriend, go to the ground floor." There was pure panic on his face. I added, "And I am taking her to dinner tonight. We'll be back late again. I will wake you up, when I get back home."

*****

That day was a very tense one. When I went down to the kitchen, I could sense tension on everyone's face. I was initially thinking of leaving quietly, but something stopped me. I went over to Carla, and gently squeezed her ass so that Jason could see it. I can be a good actor, if I needed to be. I put a wry smile on my face. Her startled face was turned away from Jason.

I whispered to her with my mouth near her ears, "Don't turn back. Let Jason suffer today. I talked to him when we came back. Do me a favor, by finishing fast and getting out of this house. Please do not talk to Jason till our conversation tonight. And today dress sexy, as if this is a real date. Sorry, for squeezing your ass, but this is the only way to do it."

She understood my act. She turned her head facing me with a smile. Then we kissed. I didn't mean it to be passionate, but she was pushing her tongue into me, and I only did what was a natural response. I did make sure that our bodies were touching when we kissed, though. Then I left.

I had asked Mark for help that day. He helped me find the right tailor. I was wearing a tux, and white silk shirt. He gave me his brand new Mercedes for the night. He had offered to arrange a chauffeur, but I declined. Mark even booked a table in the best restaurant in town. He told me that nobody will ask me to order. He had taken care of everything. Alan had called me in the evening, and I told him that I will explain everything later.

That night, I was actually gawking at her. This lady had a clear idea of the word 'sexy'. She was wearing a white silk dress. It's easier to say that she revealed everything, than to say that the silk hugged everything precious to her. I actually wished that I was in love with her. With the corner of my eyes, I could see Jason drooling.

When Carla reached the bottom of the stairs, I was waiting for her. I took her hand in mine. I lifted her fingers to my lips, and whispered, "You look beautiful."

When we left the house, my arms were around her waist. I led her into the car. She was definitely impressed. I drove to the restaurant, and led her out of the car.

We were guided to our table. The food, the wine, everything was meant to please her. All the while, I ensured that she was definitely pampered. We had small talk, and then I emptied a whole array of my uncle's favorite jokes on her. She looked beautiful, when she laughed.

After dinner, I drove the car to the tree house. She had to lead me to the house. When we were inside, I led her onto the bed and sat near her. Then I gently kissed her. She was poking me with her tongue, but I pulled her back.

"I will tell you her name, but you cannot ask me anything more than that. Her name is Sara."

"How long?"

"Seventeen years."

"But I thought you were only twenty eight." It dawned on her, but she still asked, "I'm sorry, but who was it?"

"I'm not ready to answer that yet."

I felt her squeeze my hand.

"From the age of ten... That must be tough. Is she still alive?"

"Yes." I wanted to my empty my heart to her. "That day, I asked you out for dinner.... I had proposed to her on that day. And she rejected me." My eyes were already filled. "I cannot talk more about the incident."

"It's okay". Her voice eased me up.

"Day before yesterday, when I saw you and Jason, you reminded me of the good times I had with her. And that broke me down. I really meant it when I told you that you helped me through the day. If you were not near me, I don't know what I would have ended up doing."

I continued, "I left my folks and came down here because it was truly impossible to be where I had been with her. If I met anyone whom we both knew, I would get depressed. Somebody uses her name; I would get depressed. Alan helped me through everything. I came to this town, because nobody knows me here. I don't know what Alan had told Mark. But I trust Alan. He is more like a big brother for me. He will do the right things for me. He is the only one who knows the whole story."

Her hands were squeezing mine when I was telling my story. The next few minutes, she asked small details and I told her as much as I could without breaking down.

"Carla, can I ask you a personal question?"

"Today is meant only for personal questions. Whazzit?"

"You and Jason…. Was it because of me?"

"Yes... and maybe no."

"All these months, was I pushing you into him? I cannot forgive myself, if I did something terrible to you two."

"Five dates and all that happened was you asking me whether you can hold my hands. Of course, you pushed me onto the other man I love. Don't blame yourself for what is happening between me and Jason. It would've happened earlier, if you hadn't come to our house."

"My chance to ask how long...."

"Two weeks. But what you saw was the first time."

"Jason has been possessive about you at least for the past four months. He will stare at me as if he would kill me if I did anything to you. I thought I heard you guys on the day of your anniversary."

"That day we were just humping. There was nothing more to it. Jeez, you are talking about me and my son here!"

She looked embarrassed. It was my turn to squeeze her hands. And it was then that I realized that we were actually lying on the bed, and she was resting on my left arm.

"Listen, Carla. In bed, you decide whether you are seeing a mother and her son, or a grown up man and a mature woman. If you were thinking that you were having sex with your son, then it is gross. But if you only saw a man named Jason making love to you, then it is okay. I won't judge you because you have sex with Jason."

"Thank you." She kissed me in my lips. "You know, the only time there was no sex involved in this cabin was yesterday night. Listen, I can't call you Mr. Miller now."

"Robert Miller, you can call me Bob. She used to call me Bobby."

"Well, Bob, you didn't answer my question."

I was perplexed; thinking what she was asking of me. I thought for a while and asked her, "Can a man love two women?"

It was her turn to be perplexed at my strange response.

"Carla, I will leave you if Sara comes back into my life. I will leave you if Sara hurts me one more time. I don't know whether I can be faithful to you."

"Robby, she will be part of you. I don't care about that."

"I cannot have sex with you and not want to have sex with you tomorrow. For me sex is love and love is sex. I have had sex with only one woman; and I will not have it with anyone else unless I love her. That's why I asked you, can a man love two women?"

"Have you thought about her everyday after you have come here? Tell me the truth."

"No." She waited for me to continue. I added, "Carla, the only day I haven't thought about her was the day you took me to the farmhouse."

"Thank you for not mentioning 'at my anniversary'. But on that day, I went back to the house to ask Rod whether it was okay if I fall in love with you.

"There is a catch. Though you sort of pushed me into Jason, I still love Jason both as my son and as my lover. I cannot be 100% faithful to you as well."

Her smart response was the most perfect answer I could have ever got.

I looked into her eyes, and said, "I can share you with him. After all, he is your son. But you must promise one thing to me."

"What?" She was expecting me to elaborate, but as I was silent, she said, "Whatever it is, I promise."

"This place shall be private to you and me alone from now on."

Her response was a kiss. This was a passionate kiss. Our hands were running everywhere. When we broke away for catching breath, I said, "You are nasty. You called me Robby."

"I wanted to sound like her, but be different from her as well."

We continued our kiss. This time my one hand was busy groping her breasts while the other hand was busy trying to remove her panties. She was trying hard to remove my pants with one hand, while the other was squeezing my rock hard manhood. We finally gave up. I pushed down my pants just enough so that I could pull out my cock. In the mean time, she lifted her gown to her waist and pulled down her panties.

We continued our kiss. I just probed her pussy with two fingers, to check whether she was ready. She was definitely wet. I removed my hands from her immediately. As my cock moved towards her pussy, she guided it straight inside her. At that instant, we both knew that we just wanted to fuck now. We can always make love later. We also knew that the only position possible was with me on top.

She was tight. I had thought of pushing my seven incher into her in one shot, but all I could put in was about five inches. I had to stop myself. My lips moved to her neck, while I waited for her to accommodate me. When she twitched her hips towards me, I drew out my cock and rammed the entire length into her. I stopped for a while to adjust the position of my hands. The next three minutes were spent with only one thing in mind; I had to come inside her. I rammed as hard as I could, as fast as I could. I some how managed to blurt out that I need her to cum. I knew I couldn't last longer. I was thinking whether I should wait for her or cum just like that. Before I could decide, I was already spurting inside her. I continued pumping her with my semi-hard cock, when I started feeling her pussy starting to contract. But her pussy had already emptied my balls. Her pussy was sucking me into her as I pushed my cock one more time into her, before she came.

I waited for a moment to catch my breath; then got up from her. I ensured that she was looking at me and that my cock was not visible to her. The next minute was a private strip show for her. I removed every piece of cloth from my body. In the process, I showed off my chest. I showed her my ass. I spent long enough to ensure that when she sees my cock, it was in its full glory. It is not the length of my cock, but its girth that makes it attractive. When I finally showed my cock to her, I made sure that I was at least ten paces away from her and my cock was pressed to my stomach.

"Your cock looks beautiful," she complimented me.

I moved forward closer to her, slowly I let my cock head face towards her. She was surprised when she looked at it.

"Did you put that inside me now. I thought you were thick, but this is huge. You ripped my pussy apart with that."

She tried to reach out to hold my cock. I patted her hand away.

"Now it's time to unpack my jewel," I said.

My hands removed every piece of cloth from her body, one after another. But what touched her body was not my finger, but my gaze. And she was looking at my eyes.

"Did I tell you that you look beautiful?" I said after I had unpacked her.