The Legal Problem: The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cocput
cocput
7 Followers

"Okay, I will leave you two love birds to yourselves. Where is Jason?"

"He is still asleep. When we two leave home, he usually parties late. Today, I am actually pulling him to help us do some rearrangement. Can you call up his school too?"

"Oh sure."

"You are a gem. Now get moving fast. I need to get upstairs before Jason wakes up."

Mark and Carla shared a smile, and then he left. As soon as he left, I started working on the plan. I quickly locked the door and then got inside Carla from behind her. She was making breakfast for us, so I was just gently moving my cock inside her.

"Carla, what was that about?"

"What?"

"The smile that you shared."

"I filled him with all the spicy details of yesterday. Except for the plan and some details, I told him everything. He is my Alan. I am presentable to you, because Mark and Doris supported me for three months. Listen, Doris may pop in today."

"No matter what. And the show that I have given Mark means that he will ensure that nobody disturbs us. I think he must have already told Alan about what he saw here. What did you say about marriage to him?" I raised the tempo of fucking her a bit.

"I told him that you haven't proposed yet. You nicely put the blame on my son."

"I put the blame on Jason, not your son. I just exploited the additional fact that Mark was his uncle. Mark is the bet I am taking in the entire plan."

Carla was clasping my cock with her pussy now, doubling the sensation.

"Mark will talk to Jason today. Since you said that you needed him for some errands, he may end up talking to my son tomorrow."

"I was not talking about him talking to Jason. I was talking about him talking to Brenda, Alan's wife." I raised my tempo a bit more. The talking is definitely delaying the inevitable.

"What?"

"Brenda is related to Mark, through some means. I don’t know how. Alan and Mark met first in some marriage or funeral. Brenda knows my story in tit bits. The only thing that Brenda doesn't know is her name. What did you tell Mark about her?" I needed her to talk for while so that I can pump her.

"I told her that she was some high school crush you were having from the age of 10. I did not tell him her name, but I did tell him that you two were together for a couple of years doing everything, before the disaster."

"Brenda needs to know about the high-school thing, and that's the only thing I need for my plan to work out."

Carla was really working on my cock now with her pussy muscles.

"Enough talking," I said. I started reaching the rhythm that I heard earlier. "Now be silent for some time. I expect Jason to come in after exactly five minutes. Where do you want me to take you?"

"On the counter. Did you talk to Jason?"

"No. I left a note near his bed saying 'Sorry, I lied to you about me and your mother'."

"Was it... part of ... the plan?" She had certainly started panting, and that was driving me crazy.

"No... that was ... just ... me ... keeping ... my word." Words were coming only between thrusts now.

" Make ... sure ... that ... your back .... is facing... the stairs."

I stopped all of a sudden. I removed my cock from her, turned her around, and reinserted with her standing and facing me. Then I lifted her by her butt and using my arms started slamming her into me.

"Ohhh.... yeah... fuck me harder..."

Carla definitely knew how to give me a hint. I lifted her up, slammed on the counter, and then started fucking her real hard. "fuck me ... fuck me... Robby... ROBBY... ROBBY..."

Then she pinched my nipples hard. She was calling my name to tell me that Jason was there. But the pinch in my nipples had a different effect; leading me to pump harder into her. Then I remembered my plan. I lifted her up, and ran towards the couch. And that was when all hell broke loose. I clearly saw Jason standing in the way and simply yelled at him.

"Move out of my way."

As I had expected, he was still staring at Carla in all her glory. She was very near her climax, and the animal in her was already awake. "Don't stop. Robby, please. Don't stop."

"Jason, I am fucking your mom, so go to your room now."

"Robby, don't stop, fuck me now, fuck me please..."

"Jason move." Jason had actually regained some sense, was turning back to go to his room. I used that time to deposit her on the couch with me on top of her.

"Forget Jason. You are my lover. Fuck me now." I saw Jason stop in his tracks when he heard those words from his mother. When he turned, I stopped fucking her.

"Robby.... Jason has seen me nude. So don't look at him. Fuck me now." I rammed into her a few a powerful strokes and then suddenly stopped.

"What do you mean by seen you nude?"

"I fucked him after our last date. Now I don't want him. I want your thick cock."

"You fucked your son!"

I simply sunk down on the couch. Carla took over fucking from there. She came on top of me, and in full view of his son, she started sliding through my cock. "Robby... please ... fuck me.... please..."

I didn't know that I was pumping into her. And then I lifted and flipped her down. And then I started ramming full speed in her. We almost came at the same time. Then she pushed me onto the couch and pulled my cock into her mouth. Her pussy had milked all my cum and she knew that too. But the effect of her swallowing my entire rod was dramatic. Jason was now staring at my cock. Once she had cleaned my cock, and I had come to my senses, I saw Jason still staring at us.

"Carla, now how much of it is true, and how much of it was your lust?"

Carla started crying on my shoulders then. "Robby, please don't leave me. I love you. Please don't leave me."

"Carla, stop crying. Stop. Tell me what happened. I love you. But I cannot take anyone who will cheat on me, into my life. Not one more time in my life. Just stop crying and tell me what happened."

It was actually Jason who came forward with the story. "Robert, please don't say anything against Mom. It was my mistake."

"Okay young man, out with the story. I will listen to what happened before I give my decision."

Jason started talking about how he was always interested in his mother in a sexual way. And then he figured that my empty dates must be leaving Carla totally frustrated. Once we started having wine during our dinners, he started giving her longer hugs and longer kisses. Then it developed into more and more things, and then he got a chance to fuck her. He confessed that he just wanted to know what it feels to be in a woman. Now he won't. He concluded with, "Robert, please. My mom loves you. I made a mistake; don't punish my mom for it. My mom loves you. And she wants to marry you. And I also want that. Please don’t hurt her for my mistake."

I looked at Carla, "He is a kid and he can make a mistake. But you? How could you?"

"You are the reason I ended up sleeping with him. After the dinner to which you took me, I told you my story. And you were supportive and all. But you didn't even kiss me that day. I wore the sexiest red satin dress I had for dinner, and you still left me. I am a woman. I need a man with me. On that day, I couldn't see him as my son. All I wanted was a man, and Jason was there. You are blaming my son for what you didn't do. That's totally unfair."

I looked shocked. She was using this opportunity to show her frustrations about me as well. Good girl.

I let silence fill the room for sometime. Then I said slowly, "If it was my fault, I am sorry. But you knew what you were getting into. Mark told my story to you. Jason already confessed that it was a once in a lifetime incident. What about you?"

She suddenly started crying again, "Robby please... try to understand. I am a woman too."

"So you had urges towards your son?"

"I won't have any feelings towards my son. It is just with this man named Jason who comes in at night alone. He used me. As much as I hate him, I still love him." Now she was uncontrollably crying. I gently wrapped my arm around her and caressed her.

"Listen, you don't have to lose me. Jason won't look at you like that anymore. So why are you worried?"

"Robby, you won't leave me?"

"No silly. I love you too much. But the problem here is that Jason has tasted the forbidden fruit. He is cursed till eternity. And I will have no idea whether I am talking to your son or this mysterious Jason character. But I need to come up with something. Tell me something, do you still want to have sex with Jason? Look at my face and answer, truthfully."

"Robby, I am not sure. As much as I love you, I am not able to forget him. I don't trust myself."

"What about you, Jason? If I let you and Carla in the same room, do you think you might end up doing something?"

Jason replied, "I might do it. But don't worry, I will get myself a girlfriend, and then I won't have to look at my mother."

Things were going well till then. I started rolling the plan forward.

"Carla, I am willing to give you one more chance. You break my heart again, and I will never look at your face. I already have suffered a broken heart, I cannot break it again. I am going to exclude today from our relationship. You can do whatever you want today. But I don’t want a cheating wife from tomorrow on. Jason, my rule about your girlfriend will apply to Carla also. You can do whatever you want on the ground floor; but nothing on my floor, and definitely nothing on the first floor. You two make too much noise. And, you cannot force your girlfriend to have sex with you. You get till tonight. From tomorrow, the relationship between you two must be that of mother and son only. Anything more than that, even if I suspect that something happened, I am walking out of the lives of both of you. Carla, if you need me I will be in my room."

I got up from the couch and started towards the stairs. I felt Carla's hands circling my legs. Tears were coming from her eyes. "What is it, Carla? I told you. Today you are a free bird, do whatever you please."

"Please, I want to make up for whatever happened. I promise, I will do nothing behind your back. Not even today. The only thing I can’t change is what happened the other night. If I could turn back time, I would have shared even that with you." This girl should have had an acting career, I felt. I should really send her to theater. "Wait, Robby, can we show you now exactly what we did that day? I don't want to hide even the darkest chapters of my history from you."

"Come on, lady. Make up your mind. Tell me what I should do and I will do it."

"Jason, go fetch a chair from kitchen and place it here." She pointed to the place where she needed the chair to be placed.

"I will demonstrate to you what we did and then you can do it to me too." Then she kissed me. I returned her kiss passionately. Then I carefully broke the kiss so that Jason thinks that we are still kissing.

"Carla how many positions did you try out?"

"Just two and the blow job."

When Jason came with the chair, she asked him to undress. Jason stared at me. I nodded and then he undressed. He was definitely shy. Carla was in the mood to give running commentary.

"I was lying down in the bed, when Jason came in. We kissed and he suckled my nipples. Jason, come over here. Now kiss me".

The sight of Carla kissing her son was worth watching. The passion between them was too much for me to take. I came from behind Carla, and pushed my cock inside her. She broke the kiss.

"Yes, Robby... fuck me as you see my son take me."

She returned to kissing Jason. I was fucking real hard now, and they were finding it difficult to keep on kissing. Jason's lips moved to her breasts.

"Jason, suck momma's tits. You know, you never left those tits when you were a baby."

I leaned over Carla's shoulder to see him suck. Jason seemed to be in pure heaven. He was good, giving both sides their due. He alternated between the two breasts.

"Robby ... down ... stop. Fuck me hard. Look how my son is suckling. Robby... fuck."

This dirty talking Carla is definitely sexier. I did what she asked. I was fucking so hard that Jason was struggling to suckle her. Carla's hand reached for Jason's head to keep it steady. But that was not helping. So she pressed his head hard against her breast with one hand, and fed it to his mouth with the other hand. Soon Jason himself was holding her breasts steady. I raised the speed a bit more.

"Carla, wrap your legs around Jason."

With her legs spread wider, I lifted her butt up, and the angle was wonderful. I was nearing my orgasm, when Carla had a massive orgasm. My dick could feel it. And I also exploded within her. I whispered to Carla that it was cleaning time. She pushed Jason between her thighs.

"Jason, eat my pussy now."

I lowered her onto the couch, and arched her back so that I could push my rod into her mouth. Jason sat between her thighs, lapping up the mixture of our juices from her honey pot.

Once I felt that my dick was cleaned, I moved it out of her mouth. Just then she pulled Jason up for a blow job. Amazingly my dick was actually hard again. I sat on the floor, and asked Carla to sit on my dick. My hips started moving immediately. She was able to handle Jason's cock easier than mine. Instead of just bobbing her head up and down, she was moving her entire body. After a few more strokes, Carla got up from the dick. She pulled Jason by his dick and made him bend down, so that she could suck his cock, while her head rested on the arm rest. Then she pulled me closer to her and opened her thighs for me. I again started pumping hard; and then slowed my tempo to her pace. I started pushing in, when she was taking in Jason's cock. This made her head move a bit more forwards, because of the momentum. Jason couldn't hold on much longer and he emptied his balls. I bent forward and kissed Carla. Then I again increased my speed, ramming as hard as I could. I didn't last much longer, and soon came into her pussy, when she was reaching her next mega orgasm. All of us were spent.

I went into the kitchen to get something to eat. There were some cereals. I made sure that Carla ate well. I fed Jason as well. I laid down on the couch waiting for the next scene. After eating, he just saw me lying behind Carla and he got a good hardon.

"Robert, your presence makes this even hotter. I want you to be here whenever I fuck my mom, if it is OK with you."

"Only if Carla wants it too...."

"You two men are insatiable. Now don't waste time Jason. Show Robby how you fucked me."

I sat down on the chair, so that Carla could lie on her back. Then Jason got on top of her, and inserted his cock into her. He was having that single rhythm that I had heard earlier. I was watching it for a couple of minutes, and then I got irritated. I asked Jason to move aside.

"Jason, look at your mom's face as I fuck her. Also watch my speed." Then I started fucking Carla at different speeds. Then I showed him the alternation between short jabs and long deep strokes. I then went back and sat in the chair. Jason at first did right with the speed variations, but soon he went back to his single speed strokes again.

Carla stopped Jason then and took him in the next position. She went on all fours and showed her ass to him. Jason was firing all cylinders and soon he shot his load into Carla. She looked satiated. I let them kiss for a while. Then I carried Carla to her room. Jason followed me.

"Robert, I lied to you."

I turned around to look at Jason. "About?"

"I never had a girlfriend. I used to follow you around whenever possible. But then you guys were never going to the same restaurant. I used to sit in the back porch, so that you people believed that I had a girlfriend."

"And..."

"I was awake when you knocked on the door today. I peeped into your room. I overheard some of your conversation."

"Your mom will lie down naked here. And you should not look at her breasts or her pussy. You should do all the work that your mother wants to get done. That is your punishment for being naughty today."

I left them there. Then I called Alan. I took my time to tell him all the incidents during the last three days. Finally, I asked him to come over for the weekend.

*****

When I was done, I went up to see Carla's progress. She was still lying naked on her bed. But Jason was now fully dressed. His head was turned away from her. I went near Carla, and bit her hard in the neck. She gave a deep moan. Jason's head was still. I took a few clothes for her. I lifted her up and took her to my room. She was tired, but she still managed to put my cock into her pussy. With her back on my chest, she took one of my hands and put it on her breast.

"You were using me as a study material for Jason."

"Carla, you are beautiful. I couldn't resist it. "

"Now make love to me. I have one more to satiate today. "

"Remember you have to ride his cock next."

I used minimal movements and gently rocked her into sleep. She seems to be fixated with this way of sleeping now.

Just then, I heard a knock. It was Jason. I motioned for him to come inside. Seeing that Carla was sleeping, he was about to leave. I whispered to him, "I need to piss. I will pull out my cock now. Immediately replace it with yours. I will be right back. And don’t do anything else, OK."

I gently pulled my cock out. Jason was feeling awkward, finally he slid in. In the mean time, I released nature's urge. When I came back both of them were not there. I went downstairs, and saw both of them sitting on the couch completely dressed.

"If Robby says, will you shoot yourself? I am your mom. You should know when I am your mom, and when I am your girlfriend. If you cannot differentiate it, then our story ended on this couch. You decide whether you have to stay in this house or not."

Jason looked at me. I shook my head. I know that you should not open your mouth in front of an angry woman. Luckily he understood what I meant. He kept his mouth shut and looked at the floor. I came slowly to her, and sat near her.

She looked at me, "He broke the rule."

"I know, but he did a wonderful job with moving your stuff too."

"Now why are you supporting him?" I was silent. "Next thirty minutes, I will not touch you. Does that punishment sound nice to you?"

She turned to Jason. "Okay Jason. You have thirty minutes. So come and sit on the couch. I am going to ride you. You also cannot touch me. But I will touch whatever I please."

Next sight I saw, surprised me. Carla ripped enough of the cloth so that Jason's cock could pass through. Then she removed his cock, and thrust it into her pussy through the fabric. The restraints because of the cloth were making things tougher for both Carla and Jason. But she continued gently riding for the entire duration. As soon as she saw that the time was up, she removed all her clothes. Then the real ride started. Carla was practically jumping up and down. And her boobs moving like waves in a storm. The slow motions earlier had definitely taken their toll. It was not long before they came.

As soon as they came, I assigned food duty to Jason. He also seemed incapable of making food then.

"You can buy food and come, if you will take over the food preparation work on some other day." Jason was happy to hear the offer. He went out to grab some food.

Two down for her. After a long deliberation, I decided to pick her up and put her in my bed. This had been a very hectic day so far. We cuddled together and lay there. Within fifteen minutes, Carla changed to our designated sleeping position. She had her pussy filled again. I simply pulled her closer to me and slept for a while.

After some time I started feeling a rocking motion.

At that instant, my phone rang. It was Carla who was nearest, and I nodded to her.

cocput
cocput
7 Followers