The Legal Problem: The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

"Carla, my love, you are the most beautiful woman."

"You mean more than Sara."

"Okay, I will correct myself. You are the most beautiful woman in my entire life."

"You are only saying it so that you can fuck me," she giggled.

"No. It's the truth. I can even prove it to you."

I took her right hand into mine. While my fingers were kneading it, I said "Look at the way that these fingers demand attention."

"Liar."

I put my tongue to work on her fingers. I licked between the fingers, as if it were her slit. She started moaning. And then I suckled each and every finger into my mouth, as if I was suckling her nipples. Once my saliva had coated her right hand, it was the turn of her left hand.

"They were beautiful, weren't they?"

All she could say was "yes".

I then continued with her arms, moving up to her shoulders. I using my fingers and tongue on every inch, trying to ensure that they were not erogenous zones. The experiment was not a complete waste. There was a small piece of flesh under her right arm pits that released a sharp yelp from her. But similar place under her left arm didn't give any response. I let one hand play with the spot longer. There were a few spots in her foot that excited her. I used what I call the moan-o-meter throughout this. If I started feeling that she didn't moan in the last 2-3 seconds, I would attack an already identified spot again with vigor, so that she started moaning again. The under side of her knees was another point. When I reached her thighs, she was begging for an orgasm. I kissed her at that time, ensuring that her nipples were pressed against my chest. As we kissed, I felt her shudder. I felt a strange bond with her. This woman responded to me the way I wanted.

I went back to my exploration, but this time it was her back. There were not many strong erogenous zones in her back; just a few points here or there. But I also was interested in attacking her breasts. I first made sure that every part of her breasts and chest was explored except her nipples. Once every fiber had felt my fingers and my tongue, the moan-o-meter was showing a very high reading. I attacked her right nipple with my lips and teeth, while simultaneously the other nipple was attacked by my fingers mimicking the actions of lips. She would have in effect felt two lips plucking her nipples simultaneously. That was the second time. By the time I had finished ravishing those breasts of hers, I knew she on the edge of a third.

Now I worked on her navel and inner thighs. Whenever I felt that she was getting extremely close, I hit her nipples with the back of my hand. Finally, I made a lunge for her clit with my lips. That tipped her over. While she was still screaming with pleasure, I attacked her pussy with my tongue, while my fingers were attacking her clit. She was cumming non-stop, and I drank all her juices. In the meantime, I used a couple fingers of my other hand to clean up any juice I might have missed. I dipped those two fingers into her cunt and then reinserted them into her butt hole. I could barely insert inside her, but I really felt a very strong eruption.

I slowed down my pace a bit, practically left her clit alone, instead concentrating on her breasts. I pulled my fingers out of her asshole, dipped them into her pussy, lubricating them again. Then I attacked her ass hole with full vigor. Within a minute, the two fingers were totally inside. I was fucking her ass with my hand, as she was humping into my hands. I withdrew my other hand from her breasts, and put it on her pussy. My tongue started attacking her clit. My tongue moved around and eventually ended up in her pussy again. I moved my fingers to take care of her clit. I persisted with the attack, till she forced my hand and face away from her.

I laid down on the bed and pulled her closer to me.

"Carla, I love you."

"I love you too."

She was definitely tired and exhausted. Her hands moved to my cock, and she started stroking it.

"Give me a second to catch up, and then I will take care of it."

"Carla... you don't have to do it."

"Robby, you gave me the best orgasms, and I will return the favor."

She felt like an eager teenager in front of me. I pushed her hand away from my cock. I pulled her back towards me and left my cock between her thighs. Her head was resting in my arm. I covered her with my arms, till I felt her breath come back to normal. And then I slowly inserted my cock into her. Once both of us made efforts to put it in as deep as possible, I said,

"Let it be there. We can rest for a while and then continue later."

"But you came only once." She was eager, but I didn't want to push her now.

"Ssh... ssh... You came too many times now. You said so yourself. So take a rest. We can continue later."

I liked her body against me. She was snuggling against me. We rested like that savoring the presence of each other. After some time, I thought she dozed off.

My mind was wandering between now and my brief time with Sara. Carla is definitely beautiful. But was she more than Sara? I gently poked with my cock, and felt her pussy suddenly clench my cock. They are unique and both equally beautiful.

"Robby..."

"Hmmmm..."

"Are you awake?"

"Yes..."

"Mark is Rod's cousin. That is how he forced me to take you as a tenant. I think I am going to thank Mark for this."

This lady liked to talk a lot, even if she was playing with my cock using her pussy.

"Carla, Mark told me that Mr. Smith was a friend of his. He's currently not here. And I'm doing him a great favor by being a tenant in your home."

"You mean Mark was setting us up, so that we will come together?"

"I think so. Carla, what did Mark tell you about me?"

"He told me that you were the best find for his company. And you just needed a place to stay for a year. When you hadn't moved out after a year, he begged me to let you stay with me. All he said was that 'you of all people must understand'."

"What?"

"He said that you were here after a bad break up. Now stop talking and move your cock."

I liked the way she changed the topic. I started moving my hips slowly; my cock was hardly moving an inch but always ending up at her depths. As I felt her breathe harder, I moved more and more, until I was almost sliding the entire cock out and reinserting it. She started whimpering. The first round was frantic, but this time around I observed every change in her as I pounded her. The more sound she made the faster I started pumping. Soon I was at my full speed. Suddenly I felt her vagina contract against my cock, and I started emptying my juice into her. Her pussy was extremely efficient, sucking the last drop of cum out of my cock.

This time I left my cock inside her. We cuddled up again.

"Does this mean that you will forget Sara?"

"Does this mean that you will forget Jason?"

"Sorry Robby..."

"No, it’s alright. I have never asked you about your work or things like that."

"I am a free lance writer, so I don't have an office to report to.

"You remember the first time I took you out for dinner?"

"Hmm..."

"After I got home, I was not actually waiting for you to lock the car and come. I was ogling you, and thinking, if it was not for her, I would like to have you for my wife."

"Hey, young man. You are going too fast. First, we need to get Jason's approval."

"Are you on pills now?"

"Yes, ever since our first date."

I thought that this was our first date. "How long have you been fantasizing about me?"

"I was not fantasizing about you," she giggled. "You are a smart, handsome and single guy. I was only hoping that I could end up with someone good."

"Hmmm..."

"Robby, Mark told me that you were the forbidden fruit. You had a very bad relationship and that you came here to run away from that shit. I was guaranteed that you wouldn't even look at me if walked naked in front of you. At least he was right in that."

Her suggestion shocked me. "What?"

"A month after you came, I walked naked in front of you. You didn't even notice it."

"Oh... sorry. As you know, I was a bit preoccupied then."

"What is the story about Monday?"

I knew where the topic was going, and I didn't want to talk about it. But then, I have to be truthful to her too. I finally answered her.

"It was a Monday that I made out with Sara for the first time. We used to have sex on all Mondays."

"For...?"

"Two years. If Jason agrees, then will you marry me?"

She thought for a while. Finally she said, "I love you. But I cannot lose Jason and my son for you."

I liked her response.

"Sleep, my beautiful wife. Dealing with Jason is my responsibility. But you should obey me 100%. No matter what I say."

"No matter what you say?"

"Yes, no matter what I say. I will appear very cruel to him in the beginning. But I know of a formula that works beautifully every time, and after that we three will not be separated."

"We three?"

"Yes... that's the only hint I am giving you now."

We were tired and both of us fell asleep.

Sometime in the middle of the night, I woke up to find my cock in her mouth. I could tell that she was struggling. Her mouth was fully stretched. She was struggling to breathe. I kept myself still. I could feel her frustration. She was trying hard to take all of me in, but my cock was way too thick for her. She withdrew her mouth, and stretched her jaws for a while. Then again she tried to take my cock inside her. She managed to take about five inches and then she was sort of stuck. Then she started bobbing her head up and down. With every downward motion, she was trying to stuff more of my cock within her. Amazingly she took most of my cock in. Then she gagged and had to withdraw her head. After another couple of attempts, her nose was poking my pubic bone. She held her mouth like that. I could actually feel her throat clasping my cock head. I gently started rocking my hips. That was when she looked up at me. There was something in her eyes that drove me crazy. I started moving my hips faster and she seemed to encourage me to go harder. Another minute and I was pumping my load down her throat. She let all my sperm wash down her throat and then only withdrew her mouth.

I drew her face closer to mine. There was this triumphant smile in her face.

"How long have you been attempting it?"

"Oh... just over an hour or so..."

"That was amazing. You know, you get the honor of giving me my third blow job. And this was better than the other two."

I pulled her face closer to mine and kissed her. I looked at the clock and it said 6 am. I pulled her off the bed. I carefully dressed her, adjusted her hair with my hand. Then I put on my own clothes.

"Lady, you broke the curfew again today. Will your father be upset if I take you back home now?"

All she did was smile.

*****

On the way back, we were like teenagers. She was exploring me with her hands, and I was trying to do as much as possible with a single hand. Luckily we reached home without an accident. I lifted her up and took her to my room. I asked her to wait there. Then I went down to Jason's room and knocked on it. His door was not locked. So I went into his room. He seemed to be sleeping. I gently prodded at him, but there was no response from him. I went back upstairs to my room.

Carla was waiting for me there. She had removed all her clothing and was lying naked on the bed.

"This is a nice way to wake up Jason," I said.

I jumped onto the bed after getting naked. Her pussy was already dripping. But still, I needed to eat it. I put my tongue to work, and she was moaning in no time. After about a minute or so, I looked at her. Her eyes were demanding only one thing. I positioned my cock between her pussy lips. Then I started with slow long thrusts. After a few strokes, I remembered the rocking sound that I had heard the other day. I tried to recollect the rhythm. Then I started pacing myself in the exact same rhythm. Soon, I found that I can give long powerful thrusts in that rhythm. I continued fucking her till I could sense her climax. I motioned for her to go on all fours. Then I continued the same rhythm with short thrusts slowly going deeper and deeper, till I could enter fully. This time I fucked till she came. That blow job was definitely helpful. I doubled the tempo with short jabs for a few strokes; then reverted back to the old speed. I kept changing speed back and forth, till I could sense my impending orgasm. I screamed at her that I was going to come. And cum I did. After the first two spurts, I could feel her reach her second orgasm.

After that we laid on my bed. My cock had gone limp and had fallen out. She was gently stroking my cock.

"Robby, what is it with you and pussy licking?"

"That is a major ego booster for you. I have never licked her pussy. That's why I didn't want you to give a blow job to me."

"All the things or just the pussy licking part of it."

"Except fingering the asshole and the double nipple thing, all the other things...."

"I actually liked the double nipple thing."

"You were the third person to experience it."

"Who was the first?"

"Alan. He had endured a lot. But I finally got it right. The very next day, I did it with Sara after dinner."

"Alan?" Her questioning glare said more than her tone.

"We're not gay. But I still needed to test it on real nipples. I practiced on rubber dolls. Getting the right pressure is a skill that needs a lot of training. I was practicing on dolls for eight months. It took me three weeks to get it right on real nipples."

I did the double nipple with just my fingers then. I started with low pressure and slowly built up to include tugging motion well. By the time I was through, all Carla said was, "Robby, eat my pussy now."

Now that was an invitation that I couldn't resist. I pushed my face between her thighs and started working on it. Within a minute, she was in spasms. I continued licking her till she subsided.

"Carla, there is a correction. The double nipple I gave you earlier was the first. What I had been practicing was the double nipple that I just gave you."

I waited for her to totally relax herself, as she was snuggling against me. "Now, here is the plan. First thing, you have to do is wear my shirt, go down and call Mark. You should ask him to come and collect his car keys. Tell him that I won’t be in today. Next you will go to Jason and ask him to help move some of your clothes here. Also ask him to take the day off. He better be the good son or I will throw him out of this home."

I moved my mouth over her ears as if I was kissing her. I whispered into her ears, "Play with me. You have a peeping tom here."

I continued talking loud again. "Go call and then meet me in your bathroom. I will be waiting for you there. I had to meet Jason. I had promised him that I will wake him up when we come back home."

I motioned Carla to remain quiet. We could hear foot steps scampering downstairs. I waited till I was sure that Jason wouldn’t be overhearing us.

"Carla, today's plan is simple. I will let Jason fuck you today, on the ground floor. I will set a code of conduct with him. The gist of it is this: He gets to fuck you today for the last time in his life. I will have to be a witness to the entire action. He can fuck you only when you are on the ground floor. He can fuck you only when you give consent to him. And you will give consent, only when I give consent. In the first floor, he will be the best son in the world. The second floor is off limits for him. Any deviation will be strictly punished. Maximum punishment will be throwing him out of the home. Now, before I give directions to you, tell me how thick is Jason's cock?"

"I can exactly wrap around it with my hands," Carla replied.

"And have you ever taken it up your ass?"

"No. No one has penetrated me there." She was hesitant.

"Okay. That is the reward he gets, if he satisfies the probation period as a very good son."

"What? You will make Jason fuck my ass today!"

"Unlikely. Probation period is three months after our marriage. Worst case, the plan may end up taking four months. The rules for today are simple. You will not let anything go wrong till Mark gets out of the way. Then I will fuck you on the couch or in the kitchen, and we will let Jason see us. That's the point where you will openly agree to me that you were fucking with Jason behind my back. I will get angry and demand to see what happened. That is count one for you and Jason. He will then do the work for you, moving whatever you want to be moved over here. When he is through, you will give him a 'Job well done' fuck. But you will have to make him earn it. Then I will be taking over. We will be out in this room till you say so. Then we can have a small nap. Jason will take care of providing lunch and dinner for us. Next I will fuck you on the couch again. But for this you will be calling Jason and I will be fucking you. In effect he will have to wait for his turn. You get to fuck him one more time after that. That's up to you."

"When will I get Jason after that?"

"Till probation period gets over, he can get a blow job from you. That's all I can allow. I am sorry. If Jason is smart, we will get married by this weekend. I only want Alan at our marriage. I don't know about you."

"For me Mark is enough, if you are only looking for a very private marriage. But you haven't answered my question yet."

"Once you get pregnant with my child. I have to exert a lot of control on him initially. You know he is more possessive than me about you."

"What? When were you possessive about me?" Carla was really surprised by my confession.

I replied, "When I saw Jason over you. If it was not Jason on that day, I would've committed a murder here."

"That is the sweetest thing you've ever told me, honey."

"Now get up and get moving. You're about to be fucked the whole day. Remember what I said. The plan must go exactly as I say. No matter what."

I picked up my silver shirt and tossed it at her. I was right; it just about covered her pussy. She looked at it, and stared at me.

"Robby, you want Mark to see me this way."

"Yes. My way of declaring that you're mine. Mark will do the rest of the work."

Carla went down as per plan. It seemed that Mark was waiting for her call anyway. He was in our home by eight o'clock. He was still chatting with Carla when I entered the kitchen. I was completely nude. Mark saw me, then acted as if he didn't see and turned towards some kitchen utensil. Carla called me to come and sit at the dining table.

When I sat down, she came and sat on my lap and gave me a quick kiss.

"Hey boss. Your idea worked. We had a wonderful time yesterday. Did Carla talk to you about my leave request?"

"Robby ... or Robert ... or whatever name you are called now. You can take as many leaves as you want as long as you are going to marry her. But, if you are only using her as a step to come out of your relationship problems, then I will fire you, not only fire you from your job but also from the face of the earth. Got me?"

I looked stunned at what Mark said and the way he said it.

He tried to reassure me by saying, "Listen Robert, me and Alan go a long way back. He told me about your problem. Even Carla knew about it before I let you step into this house. I am happy for you two. So, when are you going to get married?"

"Mark, we have a problem. It's Jason. He still has difficulty seeing anyone else in his Dad's shoes. And I won't marry her without Jason's approval. It is very important for me and for her. So, don't tell anyone about this."

"What about Alan? I have to tell him."

"I will be calling Alan and telling him personally."