The Lending Lover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SolarRay
SolarRay
1,862 Followers

One thing kept burning in Jeremy's mind: did Kate really mean all the things she said about a more open marriage? More specifically, was it an invitation to him to find his own partner on the side, or did his wife's special relationship with Nick uniquely have to do with her pregnancy?

Jeremy decided that he wouldn't dare tell Kate about Claire if anything happened, just in case. That wouldn't be hard. Kate didn't know anything about any of Jeremy's customers. She just wasn't interested in his landscaping business the way Claire seemed to be.

Moreover, he found himself thinking more and more about being the blue-collar guy in a fantasy about fucking the woman who hired him. He seriously considered the possibility, then waffled, unsure about the situation with Kate. But Claire was mesmerizing; thin, petite, with perky breasts. She was upbeat and energetic. She seemed genuinely interested in him.

Claire explored the same possibilities in her imagination. What if she seduced the landscape contractor? He was good-looking, strong, masculine. He seemed a little naive, maybe easily dominated. She could do with him what she pleased and then let him go. She couldn't stop admiring his body, so Claire began wearing sexier things, spending time each morning before he arrived selecting what she thought might entice him. She knew he liked her in tights already. Picking the right top would make him uncomfortable in all the best ways.

The front door swung open and Claire greeted Jeremy like she did every day: showing off her body in subtle ways and giving him a sly look before welcoming him in.

"Well, the pachysandra is going down," Jeremy started. "Oh, and we noticed some leaf spots on the maple we'll need to look at. I'm not sure if you've--"

Claire cut him off. "First things first. I need coffee. You?"

"Yes, that'd be great," he replied, as they made their way to the kitchen. Jeremy watched her wag her ass all the way to the coffee machine. He couldn't help but believe she was doing it on purpose. He wanted to scream, it was so perfect. Just sixty seconds after the door opened, he was already throbbing in his pants.

Claire couldn't stand it any more. She felt as if she was going to lose her mind, and laughed to herself at the thought of just walking over and tearing his clothes off. As she slid some mugs up to the coffee machine and prepared to fill them up, she felt herself getting wet already. The mere sight of Jeremy was enough to trigger all sorts of flashes of what naughty things she imagined them doing together in secret. She imagined him coming up behind her while she poured coffee, spinning her around and giving her the look, before they...

"Can I help with anything?" said Jeremy.

"Oh, sure, come here," replied Claire, as her heart started beating. She felt Jeremy come up behind her, but he stopped short before getting too close. She backed away from the counter slightly, until she felt his body begin to rest against hers. Jeremy began to panic as she moved her buttocks backward until it was up against his crotch. He was hard, and he feared she would know it.

Claire thought she felt something, but had to be sure. She pressed firmly against his body as she lifted the mugs. She felt what seemed to be his manhood pressing back against her ass, she innocently rubbed it against him as she turned, presenting two, hot coffees with a grin. Yes, indeed, she had felt his erection.

"So... um... " she said, unable to stop herself from smirking. "Do you want some sugar?"

Jeremy blinked at her.

Claire leaned closer.

All of a sudden, the dam burst. Claire swung the mugs back onto the counter where they splashed everywhere. She lunged at Jeremy, and the two pressed their lips together. They found themselves swept up in an outpouring of passion and frantic, hungry kisses, as their minds raced with excitement at the realization of what was happening. After several moments they pulled away from each other and shared the same look; as if to say, "Did that really just happen?"

Finally, Claire laughed and said, "Fuck it. Let's do this." She grabbed his shirt and had it over his head in no time, then gawked at his bare, muscular chest. Jeremy frantically searched for all the buttons on Claire's shirt until he was able to help her out of it, revealing the outline of her breasts tightly packed inside a lacy red bra.

They continued to search madly for each other's mouth, while grabbing frantically at each other's clothing, desperate to undress each other. Claire managed to get Jeremy's belt undone and dropped his pants. Jeremy unsnapped Claire's bra, and felt a sudden thrill as he watched her gorgeous, perky tits spring out. Claire caught his reaction and smirked, then tugged him forward by the waistband of his boxer briefs.

"Let's see what you've got down here for me," she said, grinning.

Claire squatted down in front of Jeremy and slowly began to drag his underwear down, inch by inch, as he stared at her in disbelief. Moments later Jeremy's half-erect cock popped free and bounced in front of Claire's face. She studied it briefly with a look of fascination. Jeremy could feel himself throbbing harder as he saw the delight in her eyes. It slowly began to rise even further into the air, until his massive, swollen shaft stuck virtually straight up in the air.

Claire reached forward and began to caress Jeremy's stiffened cock, occasionally glancing up at him as if to express how impressed she was with his length and girth. She found herself salivating, and without warning, plunged his cock into her mouth. Jeremy groaned as he felt the sensation of Claire's soft mouth hungrily sucking on his manhood. Claire felt Jeremy pulsing against her tongue as she tasted him.

After a few moments, she sweetly kissed his penis, and then ran her tongue sensually up and down the full length of his shaft. Claire was instantly enthralled by his cock; its arousing, musky scent, its steely hardness, and its perfect, erotic shape.

Seeing her becoming so aroused was too much for Jeremy. He lifted Claire back up until she stood before him, bearing her chest seductively. He dove in, hungrily suckling at her petite breasts and exploring the hard nubs of her pink nipples with his tongue. Claire shivered with pleasure as he helped himself to her body. She could feel the stain forming on her black tights as she began to tingle wildly between her legs.

As if on cue, Jeremy frantically moved his hands down her body to explore her womanhood. He slipped his hand into her tights and felt his fingers make sudden contact with her silky, naturally lubricated flesh. She moaned loudly as he ran his fingers over her labia and plunged them through her delicate folds.

"Oh shit, Jeremy..." she said, suddenly overtaken with the surprise pleasure.

Jeremy pulled his hand out of her tights. His fingers were glistening. He could smell the enchanting scent of her wet pussy as he lifted it into the air. He couldn't take it anymore. Jeremy spun Claire around. She laughed and bent over onto the kitchen counter. He found himself staring at Claire's perfect, round ass, packed tightly into the thin, stretchy fabric of her black tights.

Jeremy slid his hands back into her clothes, and slid the tights down over her butt. Claire's two soft cheeks bloomed forth in front of his eyes with a slight wobble. He slid her clothing down completely, until she kicked them off, and then gazed upon her magnificent ass.

Claire quickly straddled her legs to either side, quivering with anticipation. His cock jumped excitedly at the sight of her pussy spreading open at the base of her ass; pink and velvety, glistening with moisture, with a soft wisp of dark pubic hair peeking out. Jeremy gripped her ass excitedly and began to ease his hips forward. He moaned as he felt his thick cock sink deeply into Claire's pussy until she had devoured him fully.

"Ohhh, fuck! Yes!" Claire hollered, as she instinctively pressed her hips back against his slow thrust. Jeremy lost himself briefly to a fierce lust as he began to drive his cock through her creamy slit, finding its home deep inside her. The repeat pounding of his body against hers caused the loose flesh of her buttocks to ripple and wobble in a way that only fueled Jeremy's burning desire.

Then he had a moment of clarity. He suddenly came to terms with the fact that he had his swollen cock inside another woman's pussy. Someone other than his wife. A beautiful, young customer who wanted his body as much as he wanted hers. As they fucked with the excitement of a first-time encounter, neither could believe that this was actually happening to them; that they could be so lucky.

They moved to the kitchen table. Claire ran her arm across the table top and cleared aside the papers that she'd left there. She hopped onto the hard, wooden surface and threw her legs apart. Jeremy caught his first full view of Claire's pink pussy as she spread it wide for him as if to beg for his cock once again. It bobbed in front of his body as he repositioned himself and then plunged it back inside her. She grabbed his sturdy arms to steady herself and bucked her hips against his, grinding her teeth with determination to be driven to the absolute summits of pleasure.

"Yes! Fuuuck meee!" she groaned, as her hair swung repeatedly over her widening eyes. She started straight at her partner's body; strong, powerful, muscular and veiny, brimming with sexual desire for her body, and sporting a massive erection that plunged repeatedly into her satiny depths.

"Oh my god, I'm gonna coooome!" she shrieked as her body exploded with pleasure. Jeremy fucked her with abandon, watching her eyes roll back into her head, and her breasts lurch excitedly with every thrust of his cock. Claire felt herself squirting repeatedly, drenching Jeremy's cock with her feminine juices over and over until they began to drip onto the tabletop.

"Ngh!" Jeremy groaned, suddenly pulling his cock out of Claire. He quickly began stroking it. She sprung into action, sitting upright and positioning herself before the head of his penis. She dropped her jaw and opened wide. Nothing made her feel more daring, more dirty, more devious than causing a guy to come all over her body.

Their eyes met as Jeremy felt the sudden surge of pleasure coursing through his body. Thick spurts of cum began to usher forth, splashing across Claire's mouth and tongue as she suppressed laughter and tried to keep up with his powerful emissions. Spasm after spasm continued to take charge of his body, as he watched his new, young lover accept his cum with hunger and zeal, until her lips were shiny and her chin was dripping.

"Wow..." she said, struggling with words. Jeremy stumbled backward, trying to regain his senses. She reached forward and lovingly massaged Jeremy's balls. "Poor things are gonna be sore tomorrow!" she giggled. He laughed.

Then, wordlessly, they stared at each other with the sudden enthusiasm of two insatiable lovers, slowly coming to terms with the wild future that now lay before them.

***

The following week, Nick found himself feeling anxious about visiting Kate for some hanky panky for the first time since their initial encounter so long ago. That morning he found himself feeling mildly nauseous, sweating a little, and having a rapid heart rate. This was, of course, not because of Kate herself. -- It was because Allison was joining them, just like she had during their first meeting.

The anxious thoughts started swarming in his head. Allison would sit everyone down, calmly begin to describe the various methods of lovemaking they should use, in explicit detail. Moreover, she would follow them to the bedroom, watch them undress and lead each other to a state of arousal, then guide them through the various intimate sexual acts that couples normally do not put on display for others.

All it once it was daunting, exciting, awkward, and arousing. Nick couldn't decide if he was looking forward to reliving that experience, or if he was afraid it would ruin everything that had been progressing with Allison. Would she be turned on at the sight of his nude body again? Or would it just stir up the hornet's nest of her jealousy again? What was she thinking? Was this a mistake? He couldn't make sense of it all.

The whole ride there, music failed to set fire to Nick's imagination as it usually did. All fantasies were dulled. His mind remained fixed on the worries he had about Allison, until finally he pulled up to Kate's house and found her exiting her car. She took one look at him, and he knew she was just as anxious as he was.

They made their way to the front door together, neither one ready to speak, until finally Allison opened her mouth.

"So, uh... are you... ready to do this again?"

"I think so..."

"You must be used to it now," she said, laughing nervously. "But it's still awkward for me."

Nick realized this was his chance to say something, or else risk letting Allison's anxiety obscure her understanding of how he really felt.

"Listen... Allison. I'm feeling a little awkward too. I can't deny that I've enjoyed what Kate and I have been doing. But... lately I've realized where my true feelings really lie." He thought he sounded stupid, fumbling over his words. However, Allison seemed to stopped breathing and looked up at him with wide eyes.

They found themselves standing in front of the door.

"I don't want any of this to come between us. The truth is, I've really enjoyed all the time we've spent together lately. I just don't want any of this to mess that up. So, if--"

Allison's jaw quivered as she gazed up at him with a tender expression. He knew that she wanted to say something, but was still processing what he had just said. She finally began to open her mouth to interject something, when the door swung open and Kate appeared.

"You guys! I'm so excited, get in here!" she squealed, oblivious to the critical moment Nick and Allison were in the midst of. They both looked at Kate, who stared back at them expectantly before moving aside to let them by.

Allison walked inside and Nick followed, cursing the fact that he'd not heard what she was about to say.

"This is gonna be so much fun! Allison, everything you helped us with last time was so, so great. We can't thank you enough!" exclaimed Kate.

"Oh, no problem," said Allison, sheepishly. She seemed lost in thought.

"And you-- get over here, mister," said Kate, tugging Nick forward by the waist of his pants. She planted a big kiss on his mouth and smirked at him.

The three of them made their way to the living room where Kate and Nick sat on the couch and waited for Allison to finish setting up her laptop for a presentation. When she finished, she turned to face her small audience. Allison made brief eye contact with Nick, and they acknowledged each other's nervousness for a moment, before she shook it off and got herself into a professional mode.

Allison hit a key on her keyboard and the screen switched to the first slide. It was an illustration of a young couple seated at the edge of their bed. The woman was visibly pregnant. They reached out to embrace each other, and appeared to be thoroughly excited about the special moment they were about to share together. It reminded Nick of the illustrations in sex education books designed to teach children, and made him chuckle.

"Well, that's a lot better than what you brought last time," laughed Kate.

Allison rolled her eyes. "Yes, no more pathetic line drawings. These came all the way from Sweden!" They all laughed, and the tension eased a bit.

"So," she began, "the first thing I have to say is that sexual intercourse during pregnancy is absolutely safe, and in some ways can be even more exciting and special than it normally is."

Kate smiled and nodded.

Allison continued, "Today I will make you aware of what changes Kate's body is going through, and how that impacts intimacy. We'll also cover the sexual positions that you should avoid or that you should try, as they relate to a particular trimester, or to pregnancy in general."

She pressed a key on her laptop and the screen switched to the next slide. The same illustrated couple were now undressed from the waist up. The woman's breasts were rendered with an exaggerated shape and size. Her husband pointed at them with an expression of surprise.

Allison added, "Kate's breasts will continue to swell and will experience heightened sensitivity of the nipples. There may be some tenderness. Nick should take care when fondling them, but you can both take advantage of Kate's sensitivity for a more pleasurable, sensual experience during lovemaking."

Nick felt himself starting to become erect, listening to Allison talking about Kate's body.

The slide advanced. The couple was still sitting side-by-side on the bed, however, this time all their clothing was removed. The man's penis was standing up vertically in his lap. They both looked at it in astonishment. The woman held her hand over her mouth. Kate giggled, as if completing the illustrated woman's reaction.

Smirking, Allison resumed her narration. "So your options for foreplay remain largely unchanged. You are welcome to enjoy touching and enjoying each other's body just as you would normally, to stimulate arousal. Kate can still perform oral sex on Nick, for example."

The slide advanced again. This time, the blushing woman had her legs parted slightly, permitting her husband to view her vagina, which was depicted as swollen and parted slightly.

"However, Nick, the important thing to remember is that when you perform oral sex on Kate, you must be very careful not to allow any air to be trapped inside her vagina. Air bubbles can cause potentially serious complications."

Nick nodded.

"Aside from that, you may notice that Kate's genitals will be noticeably more engorged. So that's what we're seeing in this slide. That's absolutely normal, and happens to most women's vaginas during pregnancy. -- It can be a good thing! Increased blood flow to this area can mean more pleasure. Kate is already prone to becoming very wet, and this will only add to that. More lubrication is generally a good thing."

Kate turned and smiled at Nick, who smiled back at her. Allison watched them sharing this excitement and quieted down for a moment.

"Okay," she said, finally resuming, "Positions."

Allison flipped to the next slide. The couple was now lying in bed together. They were in a spooning position, both facing the same direction, with the man behind the woman. He reached around and cupped her breasts. She turned and glanced back at him with a large smile. His erect penis pointed straight forward, and appeared to enter his wife's vagina from behind.

"This is a good one. It's very sensual, and easy on the woman," Allison said, before explaining how it was performed.

The next slide appeared. It depicted the woman on her hands and knees. The man grabbed his wife's buttocks and thrust his penis inside her from behind. Both members of the loving couple had been given excited expressions and appeared to be blissfully happy sharing this intimacy. Nick was now fully throbbing in his pants, imagining Kate and he in the midst of this act, after the presentation was complete.

"Rear-entry is a great option, at least until the third trimester," Allison continued to explain, as she continued to flip through the slides, describing them in detail.

One slide depicted the couple reverse spooning; laying side-by-side, facing each other, at a slight angle. "Nick," Allison comically explained, "You'll be eye level with Kate's breasts, which I'm sure you'll enjoy, and you'll be able to thrust against each other without Kate's big belly getting in the way."

Allison showed a few other slides, including one of the couple sitting in a chair, with the woman straddling the man, as they gazed lovingly into each other's eyes.

SolarRay
SolarRay
1,862 Followers