The Lending Lover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Richie-- you can start putting the mulch down. I'm gonna go up to the house and ask about the fringe trees," said Jeremy, as he headed off toward Claire's house, at long last. One of his employees looked up and nodded. "If you have any questions, just come and get me," he added.

Jeremy hustled toward the front door, trying to not clue his team into anything, but anxious to visit Claire after a long morning of difficult work which only left him craving his new lover that much more.

"There you are," said Claire, as Jeremy entered the foyer, letting the front door swing lazily shut. She grabbed his bicep and pulled herself close to his body, pressing her lips firmly against his. He reached around and grasped her buttocks and gave it a squeeze. "You've gone and gotten all hot and sweaty without me!" she laughed. Jeremy chuckled.

Claire tugged him through the foyer and led him to the living room. "Come, lets get you out of these dirty clothes," she added, with a sinister grin. They frantically undressed each other until they stood naked together in the center of the room with a pile of clothing at their feet.

Jeremy glanced over at the large windows flooding the room with the diffused light of an overcast day. He said, "In here? With all the windows? What if someone walks by?"

"Your guys are working on that side now, right?" Claire said, pointing back toward the front of the house.

"Yeah... but..."

"Well, there you go then. What are you afraid of them seeing? These?" she said, cupping his balls playfully.

Jeremy laughed. "I dunno. If I were them, I'd rather see these," he replied, reaching up to caress her perky, apple-shaped breasts. Her pink nipples quickly hardened at his touch.

Claire bit her lip excitedly, as her excitement rapidly increased, especially after thinking about one of the other workers catching them in the act. She felt Jeremy beginning to grow in her hand. The head of his penis quickly swelled and slid over her palm as his shaft lengthened and grew firm to the touch.

"Maybe they'll see me take your big cock in my mouth and suck it," she growled excitedly. She felt wicked and dirty, and she was loving it.

Jeremy grinned. "Would you like that?"

"Uh huh."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah," said Claire, suddenly breathing in deeply and becoming taut with sexual tension. "Ngh, and they probably want to watch you eat my pussy."

"Oh really?" said Jeremy, sliding his hand between Claire's legs. "This pussy right here?" He moved his fingers back and forth over her soft flesh, parting it and finding her already silky and wet.

"Ngh, yes, right there," moaned Claire.

"Well let's give them a show then," said Jeremy with a grin.

He couldn't believe how playful Claire was. As terrified as he was that someone from his team might actually walk by the windows, he couldn't help himself. Lately, with Nick around, Jeremy couldn't stop thinking about the impact of being infertile on his sex life with Kate. Seeing them together, and knowing that it was the reason, caused it to weigh constantly on his mind. Sex with Claire was freeing. She didn't know, and probably didn't care about his situation. He could enjoy himself fully, free from all concern. It was an escape.

The two of them stumbled toward the couch, until Claire let herself fall backward onto the wide cushions. Jeremy crawled on top of her, watching her chest rise and fall with heavy breaths. He returned one of her sinister looks and then forced her knees apart, causing her to laugh with excitement.

Jeremy leaned down and buried his face between Claire's legs, intoxicated by her feminine scent. He slowly ran his tongue through her intimate parts, separating her labia and exploring her depths.

"Mgh! Yes! Jeremy!" Claire groaned.

Fueled by her quivers of pleasure, Jeremy began to help himself enthusiastically to Claire's sopping wet pussy, giving her long, slow licks, sucking at her swollen lips, and working his way slowly toward her increasingly swollen clit. Soon Jeremy could feel his chin coated in Claire's juices and felt himself throbbing with anticipation for the moment when he'd plunge himself inside her tight, slippery depths.

"Jesus... Jeremy... fuck!" she screamed, writhing in pleasure, as he began to flick his tongue across her clitoris while easing his fingers inside her body.

Moments later, they heard a door creak.

"Hello?" a voice called out. Jeremy and Claire froze. "Jeremy? We need your input here..."

"Shit, it's Richie. I told him to come get me if he needed something," whispered Jeremy.

"Did you leave the door open?" asked Claire.

They heard cautious footsteps in the foyer. Jeremy and Claire quickly sprang from the couch. She pointed to a bookcase for Jeremy to hide behind, and he hurried there. She ran to a small alcove near the entrance to the room.

Moments later, Richie stepped into view, glancing into the living room as if searching for Jeremy.

"Hey, Jeremy?" he called out again.

Jeremy's heart raced, watching Claire standing naked just inches from one of his employees. Her body was tense and pressed tightly backward against the wall, gritting her teeth and smirking at the same time. He wanted to laugh at the stark contrast of Claire on her tiptoes, with her boobs sticking out from her chest, and the little patch of dark pubic hair between her legs, compared to Richie in his dirty oversized dad jeans and faded oilskin jacket.

Richie seemed bewildered, and ready to give up. Jeremy breathed a sigh of relief as he stepped away from the living room and made his way back through the foyer. Claire and Jeremy heard the front door swing open and closed again.

They rushed out from their hiding places and embraced in the center of the room.

"Oh my god, I can't believe that actually happened," laughed Claire. Jeremy could feel her chest heaving against his.

"I'm sorry, I should have told him specifically to ring the doorbell or something," Jeremy laughed back.

"It's okay. That was kinda thrilling," she said with a grin.

"Well, shit. I'd better get going. Take a rain check?"

Claire nodded with an exaggerated pout, and they quickly started to get dressed. The interruption of their intimacy left Claire frustrated and craving more. Jeremy had stopped suddenly in the midst of a storm of pleasure that left her reeling and lacking in satisfaction.

Jeremy's phone rang. He pulled it out of his pocket and Claire caught a brief glimpse of Kate's photo flashing across the screen. Jeremy quickly silenced it and stuffed it back into his pocket.

"Who's that?" Claire asked, curiously cocking her head.

"Oh... uh..." Jeremy started, realizing what he'd done. He panicked, but knew he couldn't get out of it. He'd been purposefully not thinking about Kate whenever he was with Claire. He couldn't deal with the guilt and the lack of certainty about how she'd react if she ever found out what he was up to. But he also suffered the fear of how Claire would react if she ever found out he was married.

"That's... um... my wife," he said, not looking Claire in the eyes.

"... You're married?" Claire said, surprised.

"Yeah."

"Huh. I didn't know that. I didn't see a wedding ring and thought..."

"Well, landscapers tend not to wear our wedding rings on the job. With the risk involved," he mumbled nervously.

"Ah, that makes sense." Claire suddenly felt stupid, but shook it off. There was a moment of awkward silence. Jeremy finally glanced up at Claire, who was studying him thoughtfully.

"So... like... we're having an affair then! ... I'm a mistress now?" she said, finally, beginning to crack a smile. Jeremy was surprised to see that she appeared turned on by the idea.

"I... guess..."

There was another moment of silence.

"Well..." Claire said thoughtfully. "You know what we have to do..." She got a devilish grin on her face that sparked a surprise anxiety in Jeremy.

"... What?" he asked, hesitantly.

Claire took a few slinky steps in Jeremy's direction, before placing her hand on his chest.

"Does your wife work?" she asked. "Maybe I can sneak over sometime and we can fool around at your house..." Claire seemed enthralled by this idea. The risk of getting caught, just like a few minutes earlier, set her mind on fire. Her body lit up with excitement just thinking about it.

"Oh... uh... she's currently on leave..." Jeremy said, feeling his heart racing.

"Oh," replied Claire, with disappointment. "But is she ever out? Is there some time we can arrange a play date?" she asked, with a hopeful twinkle in her eye.

"Well... I know she'll be out for a while with a friend on Tuesday afternoon..." Jeremy answered. He couldn't believe he was saying this. He couldn't believe he was actually going along with Claire's suggestion, despite the risks. But she had command over him like no one but Kate had ever had before.

"Tuesday afternoon it is, then," said Claire, with a sly grin.

Jeremy smiled nervously back at her, unsure what he was getting himself into.

***

Tuesday afternoon couldn't have come sooner for Kate and Allison. Ever since they started bonding over their mutual attraction to Nick, they had started to become inseparable friends. It was comforting for Kate to have someone like Allison to talk openly to about sex. Allison felt strangely appreciative to Kate for loosening her up about the whole situation, and for helping her break through the wall that had been preventing her relationship with Nick from evolving. Now, all of a sudden, she and Nick were fucking every chance they got. And Kate was involved, having hosted a couple sessions in her own bedroom, where she and Allison took delight in sharing their mutual lover's body.

They had planned a whole afternoon together. They caught a movie, had lunch overlooking the river, popped into a few clothing stores. All the while they gossiped about Nick and about Jeremy. Kate listened with fascination to Allison's stories about the various other couples she had coached, and the juicy details about the sex lives of these strangers.

They ended up at a festive Mexican joint along main street. Allison soon found herself in a silly state, inspired by a jumbo margarita, which Kate eyed wistfully as she sipped on a soda.

"Can I ask you something?" Allison said with a tipsy smirk.

"Sure!" Kate replied.

"Do you ever... compare them? Like... do you think about who you like fucking more, between your husband or Nick?" Allison asked. She noticed three woman having a girl's day out at the table behind Kate. They all glanced over from behind their own margaritas, gawking at what Allison had just said. She'd spoken too loudly, but she was too buzzed to care.

Kate giggled. "Honestly, not really. The situation is more like... two heads are better than one." They both burst into laughter. "No, seriously. They're both fun in bed, just in different ways. They like doing different things to me. Their penises feel a little different, you know? But variety is the spice of life!"

Allison was getting quite a kick out of the women who were increasingly tuned into their conversation. She spotted them giving each other looks of amused disbelief.

"What's Jeremy's cock feel like?" Allison asked.

"Oh, I dunno how to explain. The proportions are a little different, and he's sorta angled..." Kate cocked her head comically. "This way?" She motioned with her hand. They both laughed. "Maybe now that you're acquainted with our bedroom, you can try it out sometime," she added with a snicker. The women behind Kate almost spit out their drinks.

Allison laughed. "I can't believe you're inviting me to fuck your husband!"

Kate shrugged. "Share the wealth, I say," she said with a smile, before taking another sip of soda.

"Has he ever... I mean... since you and Nick have something on the side... does he... you know... have someone?"

"Oh, I'm not sure. If he does, I don't know about her."

Allison sighed happily. "Yeah, life is good."

Kate nodded enthusiastically at her new BFF. "Tell me about it. A girl's got needs, you know?" she giggled. "It's like, I can call Nick up any time and just say, 'Hey, get over here, stud,' and suddenly he's there, and pulling his clothes off."

Allison snorted a laugh. "Oh my god, I could use me some of that right now."

Kate grinned. "Oooh, someone's drunk and horny," she laughed. She hadn't felt this excited and free to gossip about her sexual desire since going out with her girlfriends in college. "You should call him! Tell him to meet us at my place."

"Ha! ... Should I?" replied Allison.

"Sure! I may not be drunk, but I've got the horny part down pat!"

Allison whipped out her phone excitedly. "Okay, I'll do it!" She found it hilarious that Kate was such a bad influence, giving her permission to let go of her inhibitions and feel free to be naughty.

The phone rang and Nick answered.

"Hey you," she said. Kate could hear Nick talking on the other end. "Guess who's had two margaritas and can't stop thinking about your cock?" She said this loudly, to make sure the table of women nearby could hear. Allison felt a surge of adrenaline. She was on a high from the alcohol, a new friendship, and her newfound sexual freedom. She felt like a giddy school girl again.

"Yep!" she said, responding to Nick's answer. "Kate is here too! Do you want to meet us at her place?"

Kate smirked and leaned in closely. She heard Nick say, "But I still have one more..."

"They can wait! You have two hot girls here, ready for some sexy, naked action!" Allison replied, sarcastically. The women behind Kate started laughing. Kate could hear Nick laughing on the other end. Finally, Allison said, "Okay, see you there!" and hung up.

"See? What did I tell you!" laughed Kate. "It's like having a personal Rent-A-Cock!" Allison started laughing so hard she turned bright red.

Kate turned and flagged down a server, saying, "Check, please!"

***

Nick finished his appointment and checked the time. He figured he might just have enough time to visit with Kate and Allison before rushing to his last customer. "Duty calls..." he chuckled to himself, excited by the thought of two beautiful women vying for his attention.

As he drove back across town, Nick reflected on how it ended up taking a wild sexual escapade with Kate to uncover the true sexual tension between he and Allison, who had been the one that brought them together in the first place. What he apparently desired most was right there in front of him, and now everything was moving so fast. Of course, Kate was great. He had become addicted to her, to her body, to what they routinely shared together. But she was happily married, and he had to accept that deep down it was destined to remain physical only.

Allison, on the other hand? That was still an open question about how far it would go.

Pulling up to the house, Nick found Kate and Allison getting out of the car. Their eyes lit up when they saw him approach, and welcomed him with open arms and a pinch on the rear-end. Now that all the ice was broken between them, their encounters had become full of unfettered excitement.

"Hey there, hot stuff," Allison said with a grin. They kissed.

Kate came up behind him and slipped her hands around his waist, then found his crotch. "You can have his lips, I found what I want," she giggled.

They made their way to the front door together, carrying on in anticipation of their upcoming reverie. However, the moment Kate put her key in the lock and turned the knob, she couldn't have known that she was about to open a door both literally and symbolically. As she stepped inside, she made room for Nick and Allison to pass by and turn the corner, then make their way into the living room. As Kate shut the door, she heard a gasp.

Nick froze. Allison covered her mouth with her hand, as she felt Kate approach from behind. The three gawked at the sight of Jeremy sitting in his favorite chair, with his pants down to his ankles. Clare knelt by his feet, wearing nothing but a simple black thong, fiercely sucking his cock. She went at it with enthusiasm, filling the room with slurping sounds, deeply aroused by the powerful surge of pleasure that caused him to grow so massive before her very eyes.

A stream of thoughts had been going through her mind. What if his wife ever found out? Could she satisfy Jeremy more than his wife did? The experience of sucking his cock right in their own home was so erotically thrilling that she felt herself become more sexually charged than she ever had before.

Jeremy looked up suddenly, discovering the unexpected presence of his wife and her friends in the room.

"Oh-- shit!" he exclaimed, reacting with a start.

Clare's eyes darted over to the group. Her eyes widened as she spit out Jeremy's shiny cock. She gasped, just as Allison had done, and sprung to her feet, flinging one arm across her bare breasts.

"Oh my god! Shit-- I... Um..." she started, before trailing off and glancing at Jeremy.

Nick and Allison exchanged looks, not sure what was about to happen. Kate broke the silence.

"Hi honey!" she said, as cheerfully as she always was. She casually walked across the room and deposited her bags on the couch, then turned and smiled at Clare. "Who's your friend?" she added.

Clare blinked at Kate from a state of full-on bewilderment. She appeared suspicious as Kate held out her hand, but reluctantly shook it.

"This... uh... is Clare..." Jeremy managed to say, with difficulty.

"Hi Clare," said Kate, "Nice to meet you!" She looked Clare up and down, then looked over at Jeremy, who sat in disbelief, clutching his swollen cock to hide it from view. Kate gave him an expression suggesting that she was impressed with his choice.

Kate looked back at Clare's body, cocking her head. "Not bad!" she laughed. Clare swallowed suddenly and stood there trembling, unsure how to react. Kate giggled and walked away. "Anyway, you guys can finish up and then grab some dessert if you want. We scored cupcakes! I'll leave 'em on the counter." She waltzed into the kitchen as if nothing happened. Nick and Allison quickly followed, not wishing to be left in the room with Clare and Jeremy.

After a few minutes, Kate poked her head out of the kitchen. She saw that Jeremy and Clare had gotten dressed again.

"Is it safe?" said Kate, with a smirk, then walking back into the living room.

"Oh-- um... actually I was just leaving. I don't-- I mean... I'm sorry, I didn't-- we didn't think you'd be home, and--" Clare muttered.

Kate laughed. "Come here," she said, leading Clare to the couch. Clare hesitantly followed her and slowly sat down, shooting Jeremy a fearful look in the process. He offered her no reaction. Nick and Allison crept into the kitchen doorway to listen.

"So..." Kate began. "You've obviously been fucking my husband. Tell me about it. How did it start?"

Clare gave her a dumbfounded look. She began to respond, her voice quivering. "Well... I, uh, hired Jeremy to do some landscaping. I just bought a house." Kate nodded at her. Clare looked terrified at having been caught. "And I invited him to come inside. We sorted out what he was going to do and... I-- I mean, I dunno... one thing just led to another..."

Nick could see that Clare's eyes were shiny. Jeremy appeared to be surprised that she was starting to confess everything to his wife. Kate studied Clare for a few moments, then laughed again. "That's great! Tell me more!"

Clare looked shocked. "You're not mad?"

"Nope. I mean... not as long as you satisfy one condition, no exceptions."

"What's that?"

"You respect my right to watch, or join in, any time I want!" Kate giggled, before winking at Jeremy. Nick couldn't help but laugh too, knowing that this was exactly what Jeremy had said to her upon finding out about Kate and he.