The Lending Lover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SolarRay
SolarRay
1,871 Followers

"Kate!" Allison said, turning bright red.

Kate laughed. "I'm just telling him what you told me!"

Allison blurted, "You don't have to tell him that part!" She hid her face in her hands. Far from being embarrassed for her, Nick's heart soared with excitement and he smiled at Allison.

Kate, still chucking, added, "Look-- the point is, she's as hungry for your body as I am, and I certainly don't mind sharing-- sooo... how do you feel about all this?"

Allison looked up at Nick suddenly. He glanced back at the two women, silently awaiting his response, as if he'd really be able to find and produce any coherent words after what he just heard. Nick struggled to collect himself, and then said, "I-- um... I can't stop thinking about Allison. I can't get through the day without having her on my mind, any more than I can get through the day without breathing." He saw Allison's eyes tearing up.

Kate laughed, seeing the two of them frozen and breathless. "You can breathe!" she exclaimed. Nick and Allison both laughed and inhaled deeply. Kate added, "Oh my god, this is so cute! You two are secret love birds. I had no idea!" Allison gave her an embarrassed smile.

After a moment of being lost in thought, Kate continued, "So... you've obviously... never been together. Like Nick and me, I mean." Allison tensed up and shot her a scared look. She slowly shook her head no. Kate grinned back at her. "Well then, what are you waiting for?!" she giggled. "The floor is yours!"

Kate slid off to the side of the bed to make room for Allison and Nick. She crossed her legs and sat patiently, still naked and aroused from her session with Nick, and ready to share the fun with her friend.

Allison looked at her in horror. Her jaw quivered and she began shaking even more than she had been. Allison and Nick exchanged nervous glances. She was barely able to make eye contact with him. She couldn't believe what Kate was suggesting. She had proposed that she take off her clothes and join them in their state of nakedness, then make love to Nick for the first time, right there in front of Kate, just like that.

Panic set in. Allison's insecurities rose up. She froze in place, ready to reject the notion out of sheer embarrassment and fright, despite the fact that she wanted nothing more than to make wild, passionate love to Nick.

"O-okay..." said Nick, struggling to speak.

"O...kay..." replied Allison, surprising herself by angrily defying the fears that were trying to prevent her from achieving her goals. A million thoughts ran through her head. She couldn't believe she'd just accepted an invitation to sex with Nick. Just moments from now, she'd be naked in front of Nick. He'd be fucking her, just like she always wanted. She was terrified and excited all at once.

Kate watched them with fascination and absolute arousal, anticipating how romantic it would be, witnessing Nick seeing Allison's body for the first time, watching them make love, experiencing their very first moment of intimacy together. She wanted to see the precise moment, when two people, feeling a deep love for each other, felt their naked bodies connect for the first time, so perfectly and intimately.

"Go on..." said Kate, "Join us! Take off your clothes, Allison."

Allison shot a look back and forth between Kate and Nick. They both appeared to be watching her expectantly, just sitting there and waiting for her to bare her naked body. Allison wondered what Nick would think of it, what his reaction would be like, seeing her with no clothes on. She was surprised to not be more anxious about Kate's presence in the room, but realized at this point that she wanted Nick so badly that she wouldn't care of the whole town were there watching them.

Allison's trembling hands lifted from her lap as she silently reached for her top. With just this one single movement, the fact of what was about to happen became instantly real for Nick. He was about to make love to Allison for the first time. His penis quickly grew once again, becoming fully erect in a matter of seconds until it began to lift from his lap into the air. Allison watched him growing in front of her eyes, at the mere thought of seeing her naked, and it made her confidence grow.

She pulled her top over her head, and shimmied awkwardly out of her jeans. Allison found herself sitting on the bed in just her bra and panties, frozen again with fear and uncertainty. Nick aggressively toured her body with his eyes. He observed the slender line of her body, the soft bulge of her breasts around the cups of her bra, the smooth curve of her hips, and the soft mound between her legs, hidden behind the delicate fabric of her panties.

Allison felt herself reaching the point of no return. There was nothing left to do but reveal her private parts to the man she loved for the first time. Her rapid breath accentuated her breasts, which she hoped he would find as beautiful as Kate's. She panicked at the fact that she hadn't shaved down below recently, but quickly reminded herself that Kate was twice as hairy as she was. She tried to convince herself to move, to do something, anything, to prevent her from appearing to stall.

"Geez, come on girl! Look at him!" Kate laughed. "He wants to see those boobies so badly that I think he's gonna burst!"

They all chuckled. As awkward as it was having her friend in the room, Allison realized that Kate was nevertheless a tension reliever. She felt bad that she ever felt any jealously toward Kate. After all, she wouldn't be in the present situation if it weren't for Kate's suggestion. There was no question in her mind now that Kate was a true friend.

"Do you... can I help?" Nick asked, observing Allison's struggle. He felt bad that she was afraid, and wanted to relieve her of all her fears, so that they could share this moment together without any obstacle.

"Oh... okay..." Allison said, taking a deep breath.

Nick slid over the bed sheets until he was directly in front of her body. Allison looked down at his massive, swollen penis, revealing his absolute desire for her. She focused on his dramatic display of manhood for motivation, as Nick slowly reached around behind her back and began to undo her bra.

As Nick unhooked the strap and released some of the tension against her body, he saw the tight bulge of her breasts soften, as if anticipating their momentary freedom. He could hear Allison breathing deeply and quickly as he gently pulled the bra away from her body. All at once, Kate, Nick, and Allison herself were gazing down at her newly exposed breasts as they fell free from the cups and settled into place.

Nick's heart stopped the moment he saw Allison's breasts spring out into the open. They were perfectly bell shaped, separated by a sexy, deep chasm. Allison's medium-sized areolas were soft pink surrounding perky, reddish nipples. Her boobs were smooth and gently rounded, softly rising and falling with her heavy breathing, and slightly paler than the rest of her body, calling attention to the alluring fact that they were normally kept hidden.

He reached out with his hand and gently moved his palm over her bare flesh, caressing the soft curve of her left breast and running his fingers over her nipple as it quickly hardened. Nick could feel her warm body trembling as he touched her breasts, now with both hands, feeling them softly resist the pressure of his curious fingers.

Allison melted when she looked up and saw Nick's expression of deep longing and wonder. She closed her eyes and reveled in the erotic sensation of his hands exploring her half-naked body. When she opened them, she found him staring straight back at her with desperation. She reached out and caressed his face.

Nick fell forward, burying his face in her cleavage and inhaling deeply. He ran his nose between the warm globes of her breasts, feeling them sway and wiggle in response to his touch. She arched her back slightly, offering herself to him, and he began to cover them with kisses, finding his way to her nipples. He took them in his mouth one by one, suckling and teasing them with his mouth and tongue. Allison began to moan, absorbed by the sensation of her body connecting with his for the first time.

No sooner had Allison slipped into a state of blissful calm did she find her heart racing again, feeling Nick's hands slipping down along her body toward her panties. She felt herself instinctively falling back onto the soft bed sheets, feeling the movement of her breasts as they swung freely upon her chest. This was it. She was about to bear herself completely to Nick; no more walls, no more secrets. She longed for Nick to finally touch her vagina; to explore it and adore her body.

Nick's chest moved in and out with the heavy force of his breath, as he finally reached the elastic band of her panties and gripped it tightly. He found himself momentarily drowning in Allison's glossy eyes as she smiled, giving him wordless permission to slide down her underwear and reveal the jewel of her femininity to him.

He felt his cock throbbing and aching uncontrollably as he began to move her panties down over her hips, little by little. Nick watched as the tight band slipped over her pubic mound, instantly revealing a smooth triangle of short, dark brown hair. As he continued, Nick stared in amazement at the appearance of the two, soft lips of her pussy as they came into view. They were delicate and rounded; pinkish, with just a thin, light layer of pubic hair.

Nick quickly slid her panties off the rest of the way and tossed them aside, returning to the object of his affection. Allison's heart beat madly as she stared back at her new lover, so deeply enamored by the sight of her pussy. He quickly reached out and lovingly caressed her soft flesh, just as he had done with her breasts. He parted her outer lips, finding her pink and wet inside.

Their eyes connected as he slowly moved one finger inside her, feeling it glide smoothly through her tight canal, already slick with arousal. She bit her lip and quivered with hunger for his body, wanting more than ever to feel him inside her.

Kate watched breathlessly as Allison reached out and took hold of Nick's erect penis for the first time. She knew what that had been like, the first time she touched it. How hard and long it was. How badly it throbbed with pleasure and excitement. She watched the sense of wonder and erotic glee as Allison ran her fingers down his shaft to caress his testicles, and then back up toward the tip to slowly rub the thick knob of his sensitive head.

Kate instantly knew Allison's every desire, knowing how to read her expressions, feeling her every desire communicated from one woman to the other. She knew what Allison wanted next, and had every intention to guide her there.

"Do it," Kate whispered to Allison. "Taste him. Smell him. Take his penis in your mouth. Feel how badly he wants you." She watched the trembling couple as Allison moved herself nearer to Nick's crotch. She wrapped her hand around his massive cock which stood proudly before her eyes, desperate for her wet lips. Kate witnessed the dam finally burst, as Allison threw herself upon Nick's naked body, devouring his cock whole, and sucking him furiously.

She worked his cock as if her life depended on it. Nick groaned as she licked the full length of his shaft, and tickled his balls with her tongue. She twisted her hand around the base of his manhood while massaging the head with her warm tongue. She stroked him excitedly, watching the precum form at his tip, and then swallowed him again, hungrily sucking the salty, sticky fluid from his cock. She could feel him straining with pleasure. She could smell his incredible arousal; the musky, manly scent of his surging cock. She felt her body tingling and growing increasingly wet; for which there was only one possible cure.

"Oh Nick..." she moaned, suddenly wrapping her arms around his warm, naked body. "I've dreamt of that for so long! Every day I imagine kissing your penis and giving you so much pleasure... I love your body so much!"

Nick smiled back at his teary-eyed lover, feeling their naked bodies pressed together with so much energy and excitement. Welling up with emotion, he replied, "I think about it every day too! The softness of your skin, the feel of your breasts, feeling how wet and aroused you would get, tasting you..."

"Yes! Nick, I want to give that to you... taste me..." she exclaimed, burying her face in his neck. "Please! I want you to eat my pussy!" She couldn't believe what she was saying. It was as if someone else were speaking for her. Someone much braver than she was.

Allison threw herself back onto the sheets again, spreading her legs apart and inviting Nick to enjoy the most intimate parts of her womanhood. She ached for the pleasure she knew he could give her, the release she so badly wanted. Fueled by her mad lust for him, Nick rushed between her legs, enamored by the sight of her pink, glossy flesh spreading wide before his eyes. He inhaled deeply and filled his nostrils with the beautiful, feminine aroma of her aroused pussy. Then he ran his tongue across her sweet, velvety flesh and tasted her for the first time.

It was love at first taste, as Allison's creamy wetness coated his tongue. He drove it over her labia and then deep inside her vagina, hungry for her sweet nectar. Allison began to moan. Nick could feel her entire body tense up with pleasure. He explored every inch of her beautiful pussy with his curious tongue, anxious to know every delicate fold, every inch of her flesh. Soon her clit became raised and engorged, as if blooming before his eyes. He ran his tongue around it, massaging it gently and feeling her squirm all around him.

"Oh fuuuck! Nick!" she screamed, reaching down to clutch his hair. She pressed his face gently against her pubic mound as he worked her clit with his tongue, crying out with pleasure as she felt herself coming on his lips and tongue.

Despite having just suffered such pleasure herself, Kate found herself overwhelmed with raw excitement at the sight of Nick and Allison enraptured with each other's body. She cupped her breast as she reached down and rubbed herself furiously, coating her fingers with her own juices as she intuitively shared her friend's unbounded pleasure.

"Nick!" said Allison, as he pulled her up into his arms. She threw herself against his body, huffing and puffing. "I want your cock-- I want to feel you inside me!" He lifted her face until they were eye-to-eye. "Fuck me, Nick!" she exclaimed, almost out of breath.

Allison grabbed Nick's penis and guided it between her legs as he lowered her into missionary position. She gazed in astonishment at the sheer size of his engorged cock as he positioned it frantically at the entrance of her vagina. Her lustful gaze burned fiercely back at him as Nick urged his cock inside her, feeling Allison's pussy stretch and receive his tingling member.

Immediately their bodies began to writhe together, smoothly rocking back and forth as he glided inside and out. She looked down at his cock as it drove back and forth through her gaping hole, and began to laugh with joy. He began to laugh as well, feeling months of pent up sexual frustration starting to release all at once. Mesmerized by her gorgeous breasts dancing up and down on her chest, he continued to fuck her with wild abandon.

His lover's expression was a mixture of shock and bliss, as she fervently jerked her hips with an unquenchable desire to feel his penis penetrate her body as deep as it could possibly go. They fucked relentlessly, seemingly unable to tire now, only wanting more and more from one another.

Allison pushed Nick back onto the bed, and with a wild look in her eye climbed atop his body and stuffed his erection back into her dripping pussy. She began to ride him aggressively, squatting on his cock, becoming increasingly vocal, without a shred of the fear or embarrassment that was observable just a short while earlier.

Kate watched the wonderful display of raw emotion and sexual hunger set lose before her, feeling a surge of pride for having made it happen. She felt privileged to be able to watch her friend riding her lover with such emotion and excitement, still laughing with joy at the sight of his cock penetrating her body, and pressing her chest forward to invite Nick to enjoy the sight of her bouncing breasts.

After some time, Nick rose upward from the bed, allowing Allison to continue to ride his cock in a seated position. She threw her arms around him, breathing quickly, covering him with kisses. They kissed passionately, until finally Allison pulled away and exclaimed, "Nick-- I love you so much! I love feeling you inside me! I love everything about you!"

"I love you too!" Nick laughed, softly grasping her breasts as she rocked excitedly back and forth on his cock.

"Are you still able to come? I want to make you come!"

"... I think so..." Nick groaned as she began to gyrate her hips faster and faster. When he felt himself growing closer to climax, he lowered her back to missionary position and began feverishly thrusting inside her. Moments later, Allison was crying out again as spasms of pleasure relentlessly tore through her body. Feeling Allison quaking with a powerful orgasm, Nick felt himself about to peak himself. He fucked her wildly, jerking his hips and watching her creamy cum glaze his cock until it was slick and slimy with her feminine emissions.

"I'm going to come!" he groaned, suddenly pulling out.

Allison lurched forward and began to pump his cock excitedly. "Come for me! Make me messy! I want to be covered in you!"

He gazed down at Allison's eyes, full of tremendous anticipation, before he felt himself erupt, squirting wildly across her chest, surprised at the amount of cum he could still manage after being with Kate earlier.

Allison felt the warm splash of seminal fluid splash across her face and neck, and then down over her chest. She laughed excitedly as the scent of fresh ejaculate filled her nostrils and emphasized the final release of her lover's total pleasure.

Kate watched as the couple threw themselves together in one final, loving embrace; sharing a passionate kiss, absorbed in their mutual love and the monumental act of making love together for the first time. She felt a great tenderness wash over her body as she observed Allison sweetly curling up beside Nick's warm body, tucking her face into his neck, with an expression of safety and security that she had never seen before in her friend.

Allison lay there swimming with emotion. Nick had been like no other man she had ever been with. Past lovers only seemed to expect pleasure from her, while putting little effort into what they offered in return. Nick, on the other hand, listened to her body. He understood the language of its subtle movements, the way it expressed what she was thinking or feeling. Moreover, he knew how to respond. He anticipated what she wanted from him, and he gave it to her with all the care and affection that she could possibly desire.

Yes, this is what it meant to make love while being in love. She had heard herself say it. She heard him say it. And most of all she felt it, in each and every tender touch that they shared.

***

A slow procession of pickup trucks screeched to a halt in front of the old home, on its journey to restoration of its former glory. Jeremy and his men hopped out and began the busy work of preparing for a long day of planting the assortment of new trees and shrubs that Claire had envisioned for the yard.

With the amount of work to do, there was no time to meet with Claire that morning. Jeremy set right to the tasks at hand, organizing his team and starting to plot out the morning ahead. As the morning wore on, Jeremy could think of nothing but finally taking a break to report the mid-day status to Claire, where things would then move on to a decidedly more amorous matter.

SolarRay
SolarRay
1,871 Followers