The Lending Lover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SolarRay
SolarRay
1,862 Followers

"Avoid positions that would have Kate lying on the back, this complicates blood flow to the placenta," Allison noted. "Woman-on-top positions are generally a great option throughout pregnancy, as it avoids a lot of potential issues with other positions such as missionary, which you should avoid altogether."

The final slide was of the man lying flat as the woman squatted down onto his stiff erection. Her breasts appeared to be bouncing up and down, further illustrating the fact that she was happily riding his cock. The couple appeared to be laughing with joy and excitement, as the sensation of their erotic union sent them into a state of mutual ecstasy. The drawings were so simple, and yet so clear in their depiction of the emotion of this couple as they celebrated their love for one another, and their unfettered enjoyment of each other's body.

"And there you have it," said Allison, concluding her presentation. "Now for the... err... fun part; you'll get to try each of these positions, and discuss how they feel, then decide what works best for the both of you."

Kate got up excitedly, eager to begin the session, holding her hand upon her growing tummy, and unaware of any tension between Nick and Allison. They, on the other hand, exchanged brief looks, full of nervous hesitation.

"Let us retire to the boudoir," she said, sarcastically waving them toward the stairs. Allison and Nick's gaze remained fixed to each other as they began to follow Kate.

"I've really enjoyed it too," Allison whispered to Nick, responding to his earlier confession outside. He smiled at her with a sense of relief. She grasped his hand, and led him reassuringly up the stairway behind Kate, toward the bedroom. He could feel her palm, warm and trembling, straining tightly against his.

It felt different this time. Nick recalled how bewildered Allison was last time, and seemingly unaffected by the situation. It had been as if she didn't really come to terms with what she was about to see, until they were in the thick of it. Now, their feelings for each other had grown so much, that it was like the first time all over again, only more profound.

Allison felt dizzy and confused. She wanted so badly to see Nick's body again, but she so badly wanted to be the one to touch it, and to feel his loving embrace; his body against hers, in an intimate way that they'd never experienced together. She felt it was somehow her duty to help Kate, but at the same time, she felt as if she was betraying herself in the process. She tried to make sense of her place in Nick's world, if he already had Kate. She was starting to understand that she meant more to him, but she still questioned it with an anxious uncertainty every chance she got.

Kate led them into the familiar surroundings of her bedroom, stopped at the edge of the bed, and turned to reveal a wide grin.

"Now. Let's have some hot, kinky sex that won't leave me gasping and struggling so much," she laughed, holding her belly.

Nick smiled affectionately at her, as moved as he always was with Kate's unending enthusiasm for their special relationship. At the same time, he wavered back and forth between these glowing feelings and his concern about Allison. The intense guilt he felt about putting her in this position, knowing how far they'd come as friends, held him back.

Not waiting for Nick, Kate began to undress, pulling off her pants and tossing them on the end of the bed, and then removing her top and bra. Her enlarged breasts bounced free and settled softly into place in front of her chest. She cupped them and turned proudly toward Allison.

"Look how swollen they're getting!" she laughed. Allison smiled and nodded, staring at Kate's wide nipples, dramatically darkened through pregnancy. "I think Nick wishes they were always like this..." she added with a teasing smirk.

"They were already beautiful to begin with," Nick chuckled as he began to remove his clothes.

Grinning ear-to-ear, Kate slid her panties off and stood back up, sinking her hips to one side. Despite the girl time Allison had with Kate, since their first meeting, she still felt awkward seeing her new friend's naked body; with her fleshy butt cheeks jiggling as she shifted her weight from side to side. She noticed that Kate's pubic hair had grown a little thicker since last time, becoming a full, dark bush. Her grooming habits were not surprisingly getting less attention as her pregnancy advanced. Above all, the sight of her massive, swollen boobs and deep, dark nipples illustrated the undeniable reality of her fertile development.

Kate began her favorite sexy walk in Nick's direction as he began to reach for the zipper of his pants, saying playfully, "Already beautiful? Oh, so you don't appreciate how nice and big my boobs are getting? Hmm... that's too bad... they needed some attention from someone who appreciates them."

Nick laughed and managed to get his pants down. "No, no, I love them! They can get bigger!" he chuckled. Kate giggled and threw her arms around him, squeezing Nick tight and pressing her nipples firmly against his bare chest. Her breasts bulged dramatically to either side as they compressed against his skin.

She let him go, pointed to his underwear, and said, "Now get those things off!"

Allison watched with a passionately beating heart as Nick reached down and began to slide off his underwear. She loved everything about his body. His sexy chest, his flat, toned stomach. The sexy dimple of a bellybutton. She loved the little trail of almost imperceptible hair that ran from the base of it down to his crotch. She felt herself growing weak as the last piece of clothing on his body made its way over his cock, revealing the most intimate part of his body, which she savored the sight of with every fiber of her being.

Nick tossed the last of his clothes onto the small pile at the end of the bed and stood before Kate, breathing quickly, and dangling long and flaccid between his legs.

"Oh no, my favorite big guy isn't yet happy to see me!" she squealed, reaching down to caress his balls.

Allison cleared her throat and interjected, realizing that she'd forgotten to get into her instructor mindset. "Yes-- so-- um, feel free to engage in foreplay so that he's fully erect before we -- err, you -- proceed with these positions."

"With pleasure," Kate said, grinning. She squatted down and began to massage his shaft, watching it slowly fill with blood and enlarge before her eyes. Before long, it began to harden and rise high into the air. Kate looked at it proudly, then turned to her new BFF and said, "Doesn't he have the most beautiful penis? I want to just cover it in kisses!"

Allison smiled with amusement, despite a tingle of jealousy, as Kate leaned in and planted soft kisses all over Nick's skyward shaft. Then she opened her mouth and ran her tongue from the base to the tip.

"Mmmm," she said, glancing up at Nick who smiled down at her. She dove in, taking his cock in her mouth and sucking it slowly, with forceful, rhythmic motions that Allison could plainly see him enjoying. "God, I love your cock," she moaned, taking a brief break to admire it, before swallowing it whole again.

Allison could feel herself tingling between her legs, even growing a little wet, at the sight of Nick's long, hard cock gliding in and out of Kate's mouth as she gently caressed his balls. She shifted uncomfortably, but her thighs rubbing against one another only made it worse. She wanted to scream. No, she wanted to run over there and stuff his cock into her own mouth, to feel him throbbing on her tongue, to know his intimate scent and taste.

Nick's cock popped out of Kate's mouth, reddish and glistening with saliva. She stood up and let him admire the sight of her breasts as he ran his hands over them, enamored by their heavy weight and movement. Allison shook off her emotions as she watched the two lovers make their way slowly to the bed. Kate propped up the pillows and laid back, opening her hips slightly and placing her moistened, hairy pussy on display without any shame or embarrassment at Allison's presence.

Nick's cock twitched and surged with excitement as he made his way onto the bed, placing himself between her open legs, and admiring her long, nude body as if she were a goddess in repose.

Kate glanced over at Allison, who was still frozen in the same standing position along side the bed that she had been since they arrived. "Oh, you don't have to stand there the whole time, Allison. Come join us, I don't mind if you sit here on the bed next to us."

"Oh, o-kay," replied Allison, embarrassed to hear her voice cracking. She slipped quietly onto the bed, passing briefly beside their two naked bodies, before seating herself next to them. She was closer to Nick's erect penis than she had ever been. There it was, standing triumphantly in the air just inches in front of her, swollen and thick with passion.

She swallowed deeply, regained her composure, and then continued her instruction. "If you'd like to pleasure Kate now, just remember to go slowly. Her body and all of its senses are heightened now. The instincts you normally would have, to go right in and stimulate her vagina, might be too much and too fast, in her state." Kate nodded with understanding.

Nick crouched down between Kate's legs. He reached forward and began to spread her outer labia apart, revealing her silky, bright pink flesh nestled amongst the dark mass of pubic hair. He gently stroked her, finding her slick and fragrant, and sensitive to the touch. He observed her every response to his contact, getting a sense of where to focus his attention, and for how long.

Before long, he was salivating at the idea of going in for a taste. He nestled in between her legs and began to explore and pleasure her with his tongue. She immediately began to moan, tensing up and vanishing into herself, as if put in a trance. Allison held back on offering too much commentary and coaching, as she saw how receptive Nick was to her responses. She watched as Nick's tongue licked and sucked at the delicate pink flesh of Kate's pussy. Seeing Kate quiver and jerk her hips, Allison intuitively understood and felt her pleasure, briefly imagining being in Kate's place, and allowing Nick to get to know her body so intimately.

"Oh god, Nick..." Kate groaned, as she gently fondled her own breasts. She bucked her hips suddenly, surprised by a flash of raw pleasure. They all laughed at her startled reaction.

"Sorry," said Nick.

Kate giggled. "It's okay," she said, gazing down between her legs at her own vulva. "Look how swollen and wet my pussy is, just like she said!" she laughed. Nick grinned. "It's your fault! You did this to me!"

Nick sat back up, wiping his mouth and chin which had become coated in Kate's creamy juices. Allison's body was on fire. The smell of her friend's pussy, so much reminiscent of her own private arousal, only made it worse. If Allison couldn't have Nick, she wanted to at least slip her hand down, into her panties, and scratch the burning itch that pulsed there. But she just couldn't do that in front of them. Unable to stand it anymore, she panicked, and tried to distract herself with words.

"Now that you're paying attention to the evolving sensitivity of her breasts and genitals, you can apply the same attention and care to lovemaking. So why don't you try one of the positions we talked about now? Which one would you like to start with?" asked Allison.

"I'd like to straddle him, face to face. Do we need a chair?" replied Kate.

"Not necessarily, as long as you're comfortable."

Nick moved to the edge of the bed so that his legs could hang over the side. Allison slid over to his side, and sheepishly looked down at his upright, erect penis which wavered back and forth in his lap. Kate got off the bed and circled around to face Nick.

Allison continued, "Now you're going to sit on Nick's lap, facing him so you can look into each other's eyes. Take his penis..." She trembled with emotion for Nick and for his aroused body as Kate reached forward and grabbed his erect member. "Now guide it into your vagina as you sit on his lap. You can wrap your legs around his body."

"Ngh..." Kate softly moaned as she guided his penis between her legs and let it sink inside her tight canal, while resting her body into his lap. Allison sat close enough that Kate's warm breath softly graced her cheek after moving across Nick's neck. "There's nothing more perfect than feeling you deep inside me..." she whispered to him, her eyes filled with emotion.

Nick started breathing deeply, as he felt her vaginal walls closing around his cock, squeezing it tightly, as if claiming ownership. He wanted to reply to her. He wanted to tell her how wonderful it felt. But with Allison right there next to him, he still felt so conflicted. He gazed back at her with a warm smile.

"Now you can make love this way, if it feels comfortable. It permits deep penetration of his penis into the vagina and back toward the cervix, while not possessing some of the risks of other positions. I also fosters an emotional connection when you can look deep into each other's eyes," Allison said. She couldn't believe she was following a script meant for husbands and wives; for people in love with one another.

Kate and Nick began to make love. Slowly, deliberately, and in a deeply connected state. Their eyes remained fixed to one another, with a desperate, loving gaze. It was painful for Allison to watch, as Kate's body remained taut with intense pleasure; her body sweetly rising and falling upon his with tender affection. Nick softly moaned as his engorged cock throbbed with pleasure. Allison found herself gazing at it; thick and long, and coated in Kate's cum as it stretched her pussy and sunk in and out of her dripping, pink hole.

"Oh god, oh god, yes..." Kate whimpered, wrapping her arms around him. Together they looked down at her pregnant belly, which they both supported between their undulating bodies.

Overwhelmed with pleasure, Nick finally breathlessly uttered, "Mmmgh, Kate..."

"Oh, yes, baby, tell me! Tell me what you're feeling..." she whispered into his ear.

Allison could tell how special and romantic they were feeling in this position, remaining actively connected to one another, and full of intense emotion. Slowly, she was dying inside. She wanted Nick so badly that she didn't know how much more she could take.

"Ngh, Kate..." Nick repeated, lost in a haze of pleasure. "It feels so good..." he said, writhing his hips uncontrollably against hers. "Ohh god... your sweet wet pussy..." he moaned, as he watched his cock sinking inside her body and emerging coated in a sticky film.

"Yes... yes baby... it's all for you... feel my wet pussy take you deep inside..." she cooed into his ear.

Allison was shaking with frustration and sexual feelings. Her own pussy was on fire, and she could feel it leaking and staining her panties.

As Nick and Kate went deeper into their lovemaking, it only made Allison feel worse. They began to try each one of the positions that she recommended. Kate got on her hands and knees and Nick plunged himself inside her from behind, rubbing and squeezing her ass as his erect penis moved through her like a piston. Allison could see how he lost control; how badly and urgently he wanted Kate's body. They tried spooning, and having Kate ride Nick as he lay down on the bed. All the while, Allison was forced to instruct them on how they should maximize their enjoyment together, and feel closer than they ever had before.

It was agony, watching their sweet, sensual lovemaking, so enamored by each other's body and the intimate access they provided each other. She could read the hunger and fulfillment in their eyes, she could smell the strong scent of their sex intermingling in the air. She could see how much they apparently cared for each other, and doubted her own place in the partnership.

Finally Nick began to tremble and moan louder, as Kate bounced slowly up and down on his cock. She let her boobs bounce freely and her pronounced nipples dance happily in the air above his drunken gaze. Sensing his pleasure peaking, Kate asked, "Baby, do you need to come? Do you want to come inside me?"

Nick nodded frantically. Kate held her belly and began to bounce faster against his aching body. He began to urge his hips against hers with equal urgency.

"Come for me, baby!" she exclaimed excitedly. "I want your cum inside me! Fill my wet pussy with your cum, just like when we made a baby together!"

Allison stopped breathing as she watched his cock pumping through her hairy mass of sloppy-wet pubic hair, deep into her gaping pink canal, aching to release itself and flood her from the inside.

"Ohhh fuck... Kate!" he exclaimed as his body tensed up and shuddered with spasms of pleasure. Kate squealed with delight as she felt him squirting, pumping waves of warm semen inside her. She leaned forward against his body and they took each other in an embrace, as he finished releasing himself.

Allison felt a rush of panic fill her from within, as her heart started racing. Dark thoughts ran through her head, such as the doubt that she'd ever have a chance to share such an epic moment with Nick herself. She felt dizzy and lightheaded. She wanted to lie down, but she was embarrassed.

"Um... I think I'll go get a glass of wa--" Allison began to say, as she rose from the bed. However, her legs went weak, and she stumbled. Nick slid over to the side of the bed quickly, grabbing her hand.

"Are you okay? What's the matter?" he said, frantically.

"Nothing... just... a little dizzy all of a sudden..."

"Okay, well have a seat. Don't get up so fast."

Allison returned to the bed and sat at the edge, holding her head.

Kate turned to Nick and said, "Why don't you go get cleaned up. I'll take care of her." Allison nodded at him in agreement, still embarrassed by what happened.

"Sure?" he asked.

"Yeah," replied Allison. "I'm sorry I interrupted you!"

"No problem! We had just finished," Kate said with a grin, rubbing Allison's back.

Nick left the room and went to the bathroom. As he began to clean up, he reflected on what happened. The more he thought about it, the more he was able to focus on how bad he felt about Allison, instead of how enjoyable his experience with Kate was. Before long, he was starting to regret dragging her back into the situation, and wondered if he'd risked everything that their relationship had become.

After several minutes, he returned to the bedroom and found Kate and Allison sitting there with a serious expression on their faces. They both looked up suddenly when he arrived, with wide eyes. Nick could see that Allison was visibly shaken.

"What happened?" he asked, nervously.

"Uh... I think you'd better come here and sit down with us..." Kate said, patting the bed. "We need to talk." Nick felt a pang of fear. He slowly moved to the bed and sat beside them.

Kate continued, "I... um... just had a little talk with Allison. And... uh... she told me that the two of you have been becoming a lot closer as friends..." Allison gave Nick a wary expression. "I really had no idea you'd been spending so much time together! But... that's exciting! I guess I just didn't realize that this would be difficult for Allison to, you know, witness now."

Nick gulped and nodded at her.

"Anyway," Kate resumed, "Allison confessed that she's... um... developing strong feelings for you, and hasn't really had a chance to tell you that..." Allison was shaking. She looked down at Nick's hand and noticed he was shaking too. Kate paused for a moment, observing them, finding it romantic how much they trembled at this pivotal moment in their relationship.

"Allison got dizzy because she was watching us make love and feeling a lot of frustration because of that. I feel awful that I didn't know... but..." Kate stopped for a moment, and then smiled. "Let's just cut to the chase here. Allison wants you. Really badly. I mean... fuck, she can't get through a single day without touching herself and pretending it's you."

SolarRay
SolarRay
1,862 Followers