The Long Absence: Allen's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I'm getting sleepy kids. I think I'll head home and see you two in the morning ok?" She leaned over and hugged Allen, then stood to hug her daughter.

"Ok, we love you, and we'll see you tomorrow, "Krista said as she walked her to the door.

"Boo!" Krista startled her son, sneaking up behind the couch.

He feigned fright, smiling and shaking his head at her playfulness. She sat next to on his left side. "Want to watch a movie, or are you sleepy?"

"We could watch a movie. I'm not too tired yet."

"Ok great," she said as she got off the couch to look in the cabinet under the wall mounted TV. She was still wearing the same PJs from last night, in fact he was too. But they didn't care.

She picked a sci-fi movie to watch. That was new for her too. He shrugged and they watched the movie, with her curled up into his left side. His arm was around her and they both felt relaxed. Halfway through the movie she asked him to slide over to his right, she grabbed a pillow from the other end of the couch and placed it on his lap so she could lay her head down.

Several minutes passed, and he looked down at her - her thick mane in his lap as she looked forward toward the TV. He couldn't see her face. He then looked over toward his left to her body stretched out on its side on the couch. He glanced at how in shape she still was, how, from what little he could tell with the pajama pants on, shapely and toned her butt was. He shook his and looked forward, his eyes growing heavy. He struggled to stay awake, but couldn't fight it. He glanced down to her head in his lap once more, only to discover something shocking.

The pillow had been removed from his lap and his mother's head was bobbing up and down furiously. She was moaning and making a lot of slurping sounds. His mouth gaped open as she turned her head upward to face him, with the tip of his cock in her mouth. She licked that big cockhead a few times, before continuing to devour it. He froze, in shock, as she sucked hard on the huge tip, causing her cheeks to indent slightly. She then took it out of her mouth with a loud popping sound and lay there looking up at him with her dark green eyes and a sweet smile upon her face.

He quickly woke up, out of breath, and looked around the room. The credits were rolling on the TV, and his mother lay still in his pillow-covered lap. "Whew" he thought and leaned forward a bit so he could look at her face. Her eyes were closed, she was snoring very lightly. He shook his head to get the image of the dream out of it. He placed a hand on her shoulder shaking her gently.

"Awww, did I fall asleep? I'm sorry," his mother said as she rose from his lap.

"It's ok, mom, I dozed off too."

She nodded, "You ready for bed?"

"Yep," he said as he started to stand, his mother holding him up to assist. She got up as well, and grabbed his hand again, almost acting like his cane. They walked to his bedroom. He watched her casually crawl in his bed, facing away from him. He turned out the lamp, and got in as well. "I guess that means you will sleep in here tonight," he thought to himself and he continued to think of something else other than that dream. He finally dozed off when he heard her snoring lightly again, her warm little body sound asleep.

Chapter 5

The next day was pleasant. Nothing really interesting happened. No dreams, no accidently masturbating to his mother in the shower, nothing. They slept until around 9am when Robin showed up and started making breakfast. They ate, and they went shopping for new clothes for Allen. The three of them laughed most of the day, having a wonderful time. Krista held Allen's hand as they walked together every chance they got. They ended the day back on the couch talking, laughing, and re-building, re-connecting their relationship. It was a wonderful day indeed.

That night Robin left around 11pm, and Krista locked up behind her. She grabbed Allen's hand and led him to his bedroom. "Go ahead and changed into your PJs, I'll be back."

She wasn't gone long, she had changed into her own pajamas – striped red and white pants, and another white t-shirt. As Allen was pulling his t-shirt on, he heard his mother whistle behind him. "Nice," she said with a smirk on her face as he turned around. He shook his head and chuckled.

They got in the bed again, holding each other, and fell asleep quickly. Allen woke the next day, a nice Saturday morning, relieved that no weird dreams occurred again. He had a few dreams about being overseas, but nothing nightmarish.

He went downstairs to find his mother fixing breakfast. "Hey sweetie," she called out to him.

"Morning," he said as he went to hug her from behind. She turned around in his arms and got on her tip toes again, this time kissing him on his lips. He smiled down at her and went to sit at the table to eat.

The rest of the day was great, they went over to Robin's after breakfast, and had a wonderful time. Looking at more old photos there, talking, laughing, hugging, cuddling, it was a wonderful, loving feeling.

That evening things got a little odd. Robin's boyfriend, Bob, arrived. He was a nice 70 year old man. He looked like Santa Claus, minus the beard or longer white hair. He was funny, outgoing, all around great, but also very flirtatious both with Robin and Krista. Allen didn't think much of it, he just assumed he's a silly old man having a good time - which he was.

Then came the wine. Lots of wine. Krista didn't drink any, but Robin and Allen did. Quite a bit. Bob only had a couple glasses, but Robin and Allen had several each. Since Allen rarely drank, it affected him quickly. After a few hours, he was still on the couch with his arm around his drunk grandmother. She, too, was motionless. Both of them giggling about nonsense, and eventually Robin was out cold. Krista and Bob sat on the same sofa chatting away, but Allen was barely awake. He tried to move to reply to them but his body was too sluggish and weak. His left arm moved though, causing his hand to accidently land on his passed out grandmother's large left tit.

Allen couldn't really feel anything; he could only hear bits and pieces of their conversation next to him.

"He's a great lookin' kid, Krista. Got good genes." Bob said as he sat with his arm around Krista.

"He sure is," Krista replied, looking at Allen, as she snuggled up next to the old man.

"I know you're glad he's back."

"I sure am, I feel like my world is really starting to be fully repaired. "

Allen dozed off again, and a few minutes later, returned to the half-asleep realm. He heard Bob and Krista laughing.

"Looks like your boy is copping a nice feel on my lady," Bob laughed.

"Ha! He sure is! Let me wake him up from his slumber, no telling how long his hand has been on her big ol' titty," Krista said as she leaned over to wake Allen.

"I'm sure he'd rather grab one of your nice tits instead."

"Bob, you shush!" Krista pretended to be annoyed. She shook Allen gently, causing him to snap awake.

" Hey sleepy head, you ready to go home?"

Allen groggily shook his head yes. Krista looked over to her mother then back at Bob. "You going to take advantage of my mother in this state, old man?"

"I might," he replied. "You going to take advantage of that strapping young man in his state?" he countered.

"Bob, you stop that!" she lightly slapped at his arm and helped Allen up. "Come on sweetie, let's go home."

She waved goodbye to Bob and headed home. Upon their arrival, Allen was able to walk on his own, with his cane. It was late, maybe around 10:30. They sat at the table and had some coffee and water. Krista, sitting there smiling at him while she sipped hers. She had changed into her pajamas again. Allen looked tired, but slowly started to come back to the land of the semi-sober. After a couple hours of random chit-chat, he seemed to be fine.

They headed to bed. Allen was in a "whatever" mood leftover from the wine and changed in front of his mother. He left his boxer shorts on and changed into his pajamas as if he was the only one in the room. Krista sat on the bed watching him, admiring his body. Allen plopped down on the bed, laying on his back, with Krista sitting to his left.

Still in a fairly good mood from the wine, though not as drunk, he stretched his arms then rested his left hand on her thigh. She was sitting with her legs criss-crossed, like a child might do. He gently patted her thigh. "I love ya, mom," he said with his eyes closed.

"I love you too, sweetie." She leaned forward and kissed his lips slowly, she held his face as she kissed him. He was so relaxed that he just went with it, and let her show affection if she wanted to. A few seconds later, the kiss ended and Krista slid down on the bed, down her son's muscular body.

"Know what else I love?" she asked as she pulled his t-shirt up.

"What's that?" he asked with his eyes still closed laying back on the bed.

"These," she said as she rested her head on his six pack abs.

"One," she counted, and then kissed one of his abs. "Two," she kissed another. "Three," then a third abdominal. "Four," another slow kiss on the fourth. "Five," the fifth. "And finally, six," she kissed the last ab softly and slowly, then rested her head on them, looked up toward his head.

"That feel good?" she asked.

"Uh huh," he replied and chuckled a little.

She smiled and ran her hand up his midsection, up between his exposed pecs. "Good."

She lifted herself a little, and kissed on his stomach again and again, then slowly worked her way up. She kissed up to his sternum in between his large pectoral muscles, then giving each on of them a slow kiss before laying herself by his side. She moved his left arm so that she was being held by him and proceeded to kiss his face. Starting with his cheeks, then jawbone, then lips, giving them several soft kisses. She stopped and rested her head on his shoulder.

Allen lay there, and smiled a bit, and ran his hand up and down his mother's middle back area. She looked downward to his crotch and stared at his tented pajama pants, his massive erection slowly shrinking as he went off to sleep. She smiled and turned off the lamp and snuggled into him, drifting off to sleep.

Chapter 6.

Allen awoke, alone in the bed, feeling odd again. Remembering the wine, remembering coming home, and remembering her kisses, he sat in bed and tried to make sense of things. He couldn't. He just shrugged and thought "whatever." He took a shower, changed into his clothes and went downstairs. He greeted his mother like nothing had happened. She did the same, giving him a quick peck on his mouth.

The rest of the day was great, it was normal. They hung out with his grandmother and her boyfriend again. It was a relaxing and enjoyable Sunday.

The only problem is the thunderstorm that arrived – knocking the power out. This meant the air condition wasn't working. When they arrived home from Robin's, it was very hot in the house. Since it had stopped raining, Krista went to open windows and gather some candles. They changed clothes and met down stairs. Allen changed into some gym shorts and a t-shirt and Krista in a white tank top and gym shorts as well. They could and would double as pajamas. Allen sat on the couch as his mother lit some candles. It was around 10pm and the power was still out.

"Lay down on the couch sweetie," Krista asked politely.

"Alright," Allen stretched out on the couch as she asked.

"Now, if you get too hot just let me know and I'll move." Before Allen could ask what she was talking about, his mother was climbing on top of him laying flat on his body. She rested her head sideways on his chest and she just lay there listening to his heart beat.

He smiled and sighed a sigh of relaxation, as he ran his fingers thru her hair. They just lay there, listening to the thunder way off in the distance. It was so nice, so peaceful, he almost dozed off.

After a good hour or so, Krista stirred a bit, lifting herself up some so her face was closer to her son's. She looked into eyes, traced her fingers around the corners of his nose, cheek, and mouth.

"Does this bother you?" she asked as she caressed his face.

"Does what bother me?" he replied.

"This. Me being affectionate with you. We were affectionate a little before you left, but not much. I just didn't want to do anything that made you feel uncomfortable."

"Oh, no mom, it's fine. I figured this is just part of the process to be closer, you know?"

"Yes, I know," She smiled and nuzzled her nose against his neck. "I just wanted to make sure you're comfortable and feel loved," she said giving his cheek a kiss.

"I know, I feel ...loved. It's ok."

"So you don't mind if I give you kisses?"

"No, it's fine, really it is," he nodded.

"Good." She trailed her fingers down his face and onto his shoulder. She kissed his chin, then his lips. It was another slow kiss lasting several seconds. She repeated it three times, then stopped to lay her head on his shoulder.

After a few moments, Allen hoping to get out of this slightly provocative position and situation informed his mother that was starting to get hot with her laying there. Instead of getting off him, she did something to make things a bit worse, she rose up and straddled him.

"Here, let's get this shirt off then," she said beckoning him to rise up so she could lift his shirt.

"No, It's fine, I can just – " he tried to say before he was interrupted.

"Don't be silly, just sit up like so, and I'll take this off for you, "she commanded.

"Alright...." He signed and sat up allowing her to remove his shirt. When she dropped it on the floor in front of the couch, he quickly resumed his laying position on the couch. His mother still straddling him, ran her hands up and down his torso.

"There, much better, " she said looking down into his eyes. He nodded as she slowly worked her hands up and down his chest and stomach.

He could feel an erection building, he couldn't stop it. He closed his eyes and thought of something else, it didn't work. Her thighs close against him, and her pubic bone right against his, she had to have felt the erection crawling down his thigh. He faked a yawn.

"You sleepy?" she asked.

"I'm getting there, you?" he replied as rubbed his eyes.

"Let's go to bed," she said as she kisses his lips a few times before getting up. He sat up and quickly put his t-shirt back on. She held out her hand to help him and held it all the way to his room.

There was a cool breeze running thru the open window in his room upstairs. It was surprisingly chilly. "Wow, It's pretty cold in here," Krista observed as she got into the bed, again facing awhile from Allen. "Keep me warm," she patted the mattress behind her signaling him to get in.

He complied and snuggled up next to his mother, wrapping his big arms around her, spooning with her tightly, her toned butt resting right against his crotch. This action continued to fuel his erection.

He couldn't help it, he tried to think of other things, but she wouldn't let him move and when he tried she grabbed his arm and held him there to keep her warm. He was unaware if she knew, but his bulging shorts were pushing right into her crack. She had to have known. He sighed in frustration.

Due to the AC being out and no background noise, she must've heard him, because she lightly moved her hips, barely flexing her glutes on the bulge between her crack. She kept doing this for several minutes. He sighed again, half embarrassed but terrified to move and possibly make things worse. She pushed her hips and butt against his erection a little harder. He instinctively pushed back, just barely.

She turned her head to look over her shoulder at him. The storm clouds were far off in the distance and the full moon was out, he could barely make out her right eye looking back at him. He stared into it the darkened room, she continued to move her hips, now she was gyrating them in circles. Round and round her butt went slowly for a few minutes. Allen looked downward at his crotch, he could see his bulge moving back and forth as his mother's hip gyrated across it.

He watched in part shock and part curiosity as his mother's hand left his arm and hooked her thumb into her shorts. She slowly, sensually slid her shorts and panties down, down all the way to her knees. Her naked, perfect, sexy ass, continued gyrating against his covered crotch. His eyes widened as he watched, then slowly looked up back to her. She was still looking back at him. When his eyes met hers, she simply nodded her head up and down. He knew what to do.

With his right hand, he slid his own shorts down to his knees. His long, thick, nine inch cock plopped out and landed on one of her butt chicks. She grabbed and held his left hand, as his arm was still under her, holding her. He scooted down on the bed slightly, holding his cock, he positioned it pointing upward in between her legs. He thrusted upward slowly, but heard his mother gasp, he tried again and thought he found her wet entrance but wasn't sure.

"Here..." she whispered as she scooted up some, she reach around quickly grabbed his cock and guided it to the entrance of her vagina.

"I don't have a condom..." he whispered.

"It's ok, I can't get pregnant," she whispered back as she let go of his member.

He pushed in, gently, hearing her gasp a few more times. So wet, so very tight, perhaps it had been years since she'd done this. She gasped out once more a little louder this time.

"Are you...Am I hurting – " he asked.

She interrupted him, whispering, "No sweetie, it's fine."

He nodded and kept pushing, all the way in, slowly until he hit her cervical entrance. She let out another gasp of air. He slid back out again, not all the way, only a few inches, slowly. Back and forth, back and forth, working in silence. Krista, with her eyes closed, holding his hand tightly, as he slowly penetrated her sopping wet pussy over and over again.

The only sounds in the room were the two of them breathing and the bed creaking slightly. He kept going just a little longer, and then it happened, then it ended.

He heard her breathing pattern change, to be almost out of breath and she gasped for air. He kept going, slowly in and out, as her orgasm caused her inner muscles to clinch tightly down on his cock. This sent him over the edge.

He moaned out, and pushed in one final time all the way in, up to her cervix. "Ahhnn....", he moaned as he shot rope after rope of semen into her pussy. "Ahhh....", once more before he collapsed, both of them out of breath.

With his cock still embedded into her, their breathing slowly returned to normal. She continued to hold onto his left hand. A few more moments passed of him thinking about what he had just done. His cock withered slightly and eventually worked its way out of her body. He pulled his shorts up, and was able to get his arm out from under her. He got up and went to the bathroom, splashing water on his face, looking into the mirror at his reflection, shaking his head in disbelief and maybe disgust at himself. He went back to bed and saw that she hadn't pulled her panties and shorts back up. He sighed and got into bed, rolling over to face way from her. After a few moments of him staring out into the darkened room, he heard his mother lightly snoring.

Sleep eventually came for him, but it wasn't easy. He got up a few times and paced around outside in the moon light. The sex wasn't sexy, it wasn't passionate, and it was hot or steamy. But it happened. A primal urge was satisfied by a woman that loved him.

"What would she say in the morning?" he wondered. "She was asleep...is that good?" he thought to himself. "I'll just pretend nothing happened," he decided.