The Long Absence: Allen's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shhhh...." She whispered as she held her son tight, her fingers running through his hair. He lay there for several minutes as they both caught their breath. He then slid off her, lying next to her, both a sweaty, beautiful mess.

She wrapped her arm around his chest, and he wrapped his arm around her, pulling her close.

"Is this real?" he asked after he caught his breath.

She chuckled a bit, and kissed his pectoral, "It's very real. And it's perfect, too. Like you."

Chapter 9

There was a secret to keep. It was going to be difficult, but they would have to try. Others may not understand. Or would they? Who knows.

The next day was spent out of the house, mostly with Robin and Bob. Allen and his mother acted no different around other. Affectionate yes, but simple stuff: hugs, holding hands, cuddling on the couch, a peck here and there, nothing major.

They had some pictures taken. Allen took a photo of his grandmother and mother sitting on either side of Bob. Each woman leaned in and kissed a cheek, while Bob grabbed each of their asses. Allen just shook his head and laughed.

Bob took a photo of Allen with the two ladies sitting in his lap. He told them to hug him hard. He most likely wanted a photo of Robin's huge fake tits squished against Allen's shoulder. He was funny like that. Some other photos were taken that night. Months later, Krista and Allen laughed at one of Allen and his grandmother. It in, it looked as though her hand was resting awfully close to his crotch.

After dinner with Robin and Bob that night, they rushed home, entering the front door in a flurry of peeling clothes, and wrestling tongues. She rode him hard and long that night, arching her back and crying up to the sky in an orgasmic trance, then him holding her tight against his body, kissing each other frantically, he thrusted upward driving his cock deep against her cervix. He came hard as Krista egged him on with her own set of "yes's" and grunts, sucking his tongue when he settled down.

This is how their life was. Every chance they got they were naked, the shower, kitchen, laundry room. They almost got caught a couple times. Once Bob came over to drop off a casserole, and Krista showed up at the door in a towel and disheveled hair. He flirted with her, she flirted back. He made a joke about how she finally gave up resisting his charms.

"Oh you know it, old man. Now if you'll excuse me I was about to get in the shower. I'll be sure to think of you while I'm in there."

He laughed heartily. It was fun and silly. She put the food in the fridge, dropping her towel, and ran upstairs to jump back into bed on top of Allen.

They made love, not lust, rolling around on the bed, kissing, licking, giving their all to each other. He'd finish in her from behind, holding her tightly as they both shook with orgasmic tremors. So in love, a love that transcended everything.

As the leaves started turning color in the fall, the business that Allen and Krista worked for opened a new location about 100 miles away. They were offered to go there and help operate it. They jumped on the chance, then each other later that night. Robin was sad to see her grandson and daughter go, but she knew they'd be happy there working together.

Things were perfect. They acted as a husband and wife couple in their new city. They came home to visit for Christmas and Bob and Robin announced they were engaged – the wedding would be in the spring.

It was a wonderful Christmas visit. The egg nog was a bit too strong though. Robin and Bob retired to bed early on Christmas Eve. Allen and Krista made out on the couch only to be interrupted by what they thought were the sounds of sex – moaning and grunting.

Krista gestured her son to follow. They slowly pushed Robin's bedroom open, Krista immediately looked away shocked at what she saw. Allen peeped around the corner to find his beautiful grandmother, with a body of a former playboy playmate, being fucked from behind by the older fatter man; her big fake tits bouncing with each surprisingly powerful thrust. "Wow..." he thought as his mother pulled him away, both laughing at what they had witnessed.

Allen and Krista couldn't make love that at their house a few miles away that evening because someone was renting it. So instead they were very quiet in the guest bedroom as Allen fingered her to orgasm, and she sucked his balls dry, slurping and swallowing every drop of semen she could get out of that thing. They didn't want to be interrupted in case Robin or Bob came in there in a drunken stupor, so they kept things on the down low and were careful not to make much noise.

The next day was filled with presents, food, and more strong eggnog. Christmas Day night, Robin pretended to be mad at Bob, due to his flirtatiousness with her daughter. She, in her drunken state, sat on her grandson's lap. "Bob if you don't behave yourself I may run off with some young guy like Allen." She joked, running her hands through Allen's hair.

"Go right ahead! I'll just grab a young woman like this." He replied wrapping his arm around Krista on the other couch. He grabbed one of her tits and motor-boated his face into her neck. She burst into laughter and slapped him away.

"Oh yeah, two can play that game!" Robin exclaimed, she grabbed Allen's hand and placed it on her big tit, holding it there – Allen with a his eyebrows raised and a shocked look on his face.

They all laughed as Robin released her grip on Allen's hand, but his hand didn't move. Robin looked down into his eyes. He looked up into hers with a caught in the cookie jar look. "Oh sorry..."

Before he let go he quickly ran his finger across a hard nipple. Robin just chuckled and hugged him, kissing his head.

"Hey Bob, you know what they say about a guy with a big, fat, belly?" Krista ask she stuck her hand up inside Bob's sweater, rubbing his belly slowly.

"Mmm what's that dear?" he asked.

She pulled his sweater up, and peppered his fat belly with kisses, "He has to wear extra-large clothes." She said, to immediate laughter, getting up and walking away to snuggle on the couch with her mom and son. He slapped at her ass and missed, as they all laughed.

Both couples had sex that night, both had sex at the same time on opposite sides of the house, both couples weren't quiet, because both couples were very drunk. If Robin knew her daughter was fucking her grandson, she didn't anything.

After a wonderful, joy filled Christmas, they spent New Year's together in their new home. "Happy New Year sweetie," Krista said as she took off the robe she was wearing, letting it fall to the floor.

"Happy New Year mom," Allen replied, already nude, as he picked his mother up and placed her on the bed. The candles were already lit, the rose petals already on the bed, it was going to be a good night.

They again become one - one body of sweaty, slithering, writhing, orgasmic love. As they both cried out into the night in pleasure, there was no doubt in both of their minds that this was very, very real.

The end.

*****************************************

Well here it is, my first story. I've lingered on this site for a few years and figured I'd give it a shot. I apologize in advance if there's another story out of the thousands on this site that has a similar theme and plot, it wasn't my intention to plagiarize.

I don't know if I want to write more, I don't know if I should write more. But I've given it a shot and tried something new. Please leave comments or send me private messages with praise or constructive criticism. Was the dialog crappy? Should I have researched certain aspects more thoroughly? Was it too long? Did I have plot holes? Grammar nazis please know I'm aware there's probably too many run on sentences or sentence fragments, there may be even some verb tense agreement issues, but I tried my best.

If you like this story, should I continue writing? Does this story warrant a sequel? Do you want a new different story? Let me know in comments below or a private message. Thank you!

PS: The first story I read on this site back in 2011 was "Mother Son Chance Happening" by Xyster. I thought it was wonderful!

**********************************************