The Long Absence: Allen's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Around 4 am, he was back in his bed asleep.

Chapter 7

"I'll apologize to her, "Allen thought to himself as he sat alone at the kitchen table eating a bowl of cereal. He heard her leave for work that morning, her phone acting as an alarm to wake her up in time. The power had just come back one shortly after 9 am. He finished his cereal and rehearsed what he would say to her. She allowed it to happen, and maybe encouraged it, but it was wrong. He could ever do it again, and wouldn't let himself be in a position to. Whatever her reasons where, maybe it was the books in her collection, maybe it was some sort of need to make him love her and forgive her, he was going to apologize and move on as if it didn't happen.

The more he thought about it the more weird it got, he decided not to over-analyze any psychological issues she may have and just resist doing that with her – even if it did feel amazing. "Stop it!" he said aloud in the empty house as he put his cereal bowl in the dishwasher.

He showered, and waiting for his grandmother to arrive, to take him shopping for a few more clothes, including dress clothes and a few other items. She dropped him off at his home and left. He had a few hours before his mother came home from work, so he figured he'd try to take a nap.

He was asleep for maybe an hour when he heard a car honking in the driveway, he got up and slowly made his way to the front door, peering out the window. He saw a vehicle he didn't recognize and he saw his mother wave to an older lady as she hoped into passenger side of another car. Krista opened the door as Allen stood in the kitchen pretending to do dishes.

"Ah there you are!" she smiled and hugged him tightly, then kissed him on the lips.

"Hey mom, listen, I uh – " he was interrupted.

"Come here I have something to show you, " she said, taking his arm leading him to the front door.

She stood at the door with him and pointed to the driveway, "Well?"

"What? Who's car is that?"

"Yours silly!" she shook his arm playfully.

He couldn't believe it, she gotten him a brand new, black, Toyota Highlander. He had nearly forgotten about the crappy used car he drove as a teen, and now he had this brand new vehicle. "Mom...I...I don't know what to say," he stared in disbelief.

They spent the next 10 minutes looking at the interior and exterior. Perhaps it wasn't the most manliest car, but it was still nice. They took it for a drive and for about the next thirty minutes, she explained out she took a half day from work and used some money she saved to get it, and how some of the old ladies she works with dropped her and her car off at the house.

He was amazed. They pulled into the drive way and just sat there, he smiled and ran his hands over the console. He sighed, "Thank you so much, mom."

"You're welcome sweetie, " she replied grabbing his hand.

"Look, about last night, " Allen blurted out, "I'm really sorry..."

"Sorry? For what?" she asked.

"For what? Well, I mean, we, uh...you know."

She ran her hand up his forearm and chuckled a little. "Yeah...we did."

"I'm just sorry, I would never hurt you and I don't know what happened...."

"You didn't hurt me. Look, " she grabbed his chin turn his face toward her, "I'm here for you ok? I'm here to help you, support you, and love you. Ok?"

He nodded in understand. "You can't get pregnant? What happened?"

"Right, I got my tubes tied at 27," she shrugged. "Now, let's go in and eat."

Before he could reply, she had gotten out of the car. Maybe he was overreacting, maybe it wasn't a big deal to her, maybe it was going to ok. He suddenly felt loads better. They sat, ate, chatted, and laughed like old friends. It was going to be ok.

As the evening progressed, they eventually went to bed. Allen quickly got in and rolled over on his side facing away from Krista. "Night mom!" he cheerily said. She kissed his shoulder and said goodnight back. She rolled over facing away from his, pushing her butt and back against his. He smiled, knowing that the previous night was a onetime event and they were going to ok. He drifted off to sleep, feeling like a million bucks.

The next morning was great. He woke up with a note playfully placed on his forehead. "Pancakes are cooling in the fridge. Love you, Mom"

He smiled and went downstairs for breakfast. He looked outside as his car again and thought about how wonderful today was going to be. He drove over to his grandmother's and spent most of the day with her. They talk about her future plans with Bob, mentioning marring the old man. They talked about Krista and more about how much she missed and loves him. All in all, another good day. That evening, his mother arrived, they ate supper, they sat on the couch and talked.

"Oh I almost forgot to tell you! You have a job interview Friday morning," Krista said as she put some dishes away, still wearing her long dress from work.

"What?!? Are you serious? When? Where? " he excited asked.

"10 am, where I work. It's a delivery job, I think you could easily do that. I'll leave you the address for your new car's GPS." She explained.

He stood and walked toward her. "I can't believe it. Thank you again, so much..." he said has he held her tight.

"I told you," she said pushing on his chest, "I'm here to help, support, and love you in every way."

He smirked at that last part, "every way," but didn't press the issue. He simply nodded and hugged her briefly. Later that evening they went to bed, he said good night and turned over to face away from her again. She kissed the back of his neck and reminded him to let her know if he felt he needed a larger bed.

"Well, maybe, I suppose a little more room couldn't hurt," he said.

"Ok great, we'll go this weekend and look for a queen size bed. How's that sound?" he asked resting her head on his should from behind.

"Sounds good, mom. Goodnight."

She said goodnight back and turned over on, again, her back was laying against his. He knew why, he knew what she was offering, but he had to resist. He didn't sleep well, tossing and turning frequently. This happened the next night too. Krista must've noticed his increasing restlessness. The truth was that he was horny, he couldn't deny it, but it had to deny himself of taking her. He couldn't go there, and the next couple nights were very difficult, knowing how good she felt and that she was right there for him to love in "every way."

Friday arrived, and he left the house for his job interview. It was easy, simple – he aced it. The manager of this small business said the job was pretty much his, but he had to go through a hiring process which included an interview and so on. He understood, they shook hands, he'd start in 10 days.

That evening, his mother, grandmother, and Bob went to a nice restaurant to celebrate. He dressed up in new dress clothes he had gotten a few days earlier. His mother wearing a slightly shorter, tighter, black dress, that displayed a little bit of cleavage. His grandmother wearing a red one of similar style. "They had amazing bodies," he thought as they walked into the restaurant. Dinner consisted of laughing, eating, and drinking – a wonderful time.

As they waited for dessert, Bob stood and held his hand to Krista. "Care to dance, young lady?"

She laughed and placed her napkin on the table, "Absolutely."

She stood, taking his hand, and walked onto the dance floor. "Aren't you going to ask me?" Robin asked Allen, patting his leg playfully.

"Oh...I'm sorry," he was too busy watching his mother walk away to the dance floor. "It might be a good idea to wait for a slower song than this," he looked to his leg, "it'd be easier for me."

"I know sweetie, I'm just acting silly. If the next one is slow we can dance, ok?" He nodded in agreement and turned to watch Bob and his mother.

She was beautiful, so very beautiful. Her sexy black dress, by far the most sexiest thing she had worn since his return, and how she moved to the music. Her hips going side to side, she'd spin around and gyrate up against the old man, he couldn't take his eyes off her. He was in a trance, and he let himself stare, watching her hips and legs work up against Bob. Slowly grinding back and forth against his crotch, he was mesmerized.

"If he could get it up, I'm sure he's hard now," he thought to himself. As he watched the two, he started to daydream. He envisioned his mother's naked body, and Bob right behind her, with his big round belly on display. She would cry out, "Yes, yes, yes!" as the old man pounded her. He shook his head to remove the image and continued staring at her.

Then his eyes traveled up her body, over her nice sized breasts, and up to her face. To his surprised, she was staring right at him. Her mouth was slightly open and she had a seductive look in her eyes, as she moved back and forth to the fast music. He blushed and quickly looked away, trying to pretend his staring was unintentional.

The song ended and a slower one started. Krista thanked Bob, he slapped her ass, and she walked toward her son. But it was too late, Robin had grabbed him to started dragging him to the dance floor. "Sorry," he said as he passed his mother.

"I got him next, "she chuckled and called out to Robin.

"Well I guess it's you and me again. That ok dear?" Bob asked as he tickled her side.

She took a large gulp of her wine, finishing it, and replied, "Of course it is!" They headed back out onto the crowded dance floor.

Robin and Allen weren't far away, maybe 10 feet. They were dancing slowly, tenderly; Robin had her head resting on his chest. It was a very sweet moment. Bob and Krista were dancing in a similar fashion. Allen had a perfect view them. He watched as he slowly danced in a circle, holding his grandmother close. He watched his mother laugh at something Bob said. Her smile was so pretty. She then stopped laughing and nodded to something else he said. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders. Since Bob was only an inch taller than Krista, and she was wearing black high heels, she could easily see Allen. Her fact wasn't buried into Bob's chest like Robin was with Allen.

While Krista could see him and Allen could see her, they didn't look directly at each other at first; only catching glimpses here and there. As Krista danced slowly and turned around, her back was toward Allen. He then watched her, taking in her back, hips, butt. He couldn't take his eyes off her.

He watched as Bob's hands slid down her back and rested comfortably on her ass. His eyebrows widen as the old man squeezed her cheeks. "Whoa," he thought to himself. He looked down at Robin who seemed to be in oblivious bliss.

Krista and Bob slowly started turning around again. Allen tried to look away, but couldn't. His eyes were fixated on her. She was running her fingers through Bob's white hair and staring directly at Allen. Staring deeply into his eyes, slightly moving, with each butt squeeze Bob gave her. Her look was mesmerizing; he couldn't control the erection growing. An erection his grandmother no doubt felt pressing against her stomach.

The song ended finally. Bob and Krista walked over to Robin and Allen. "Switch?" Krista said to her mother and she took Allen's hand. Robin nodded taking Bob's arm, she looked back at Allen as he went with Krista, glancing at his bulging crotch.

Mother and son, as the song played in the background, they just danced slowly looking up at each other – unable to look away. His heart was pounding, he had trouble breathing. Her eyes, her mouth, her hair, he was losing his mind.

The song finally ended, and they walked back to the table, holding hands. They sat and ate dessert. Bob and Robin carried on with small chit chat, laughing occasionally. Krista and Allen ate in silence. He avoided looking at her as best he could.

The ride home was awkward; the tension was thick in the air. Krista held Allen's right hand as he drove with his left – occasionally caressing it. They got home, each went to their separate rooms to change into their pajamas. Allen sat on the edge of his bed, looking down at the floor. He couldn't deny the chemistry, the electricity anymore, but he would try again tonight to keep from using her to relieve himself sexually.

His mother entered the room, wearing the similar style of pajamas she's had worn the past week or so. His eyes remained to the ground as she climbed into his bed, sitting behind him. She hugged him from behind, resting her hands on his stomach. She held him like that for a few moments then started to move her hands up to his chest, then his shoulders. She got on her knees and began to massage his shoulders and neck. She leaned in and kissed the side his neck, whispering: "Is there anything you need tonight?"

He just shook his head no. "Are you sure?" she continued. He fought with everything he could to nod yes. She paused and kissed the back of his neck. She crawled under the sheets, "tomorrow we'll get you a new bed. We'll be much more comfortable in it, Ok?" He nodded.

"I love you. Goodnight." She rolled over facing away from him, he could hear a slight sigh come from her mouth. He shook his head and slowly laid down trying to go to sleep. It was difficult but not as difficult as what he just was able withstand.

Chapter 8

"What a nightmare," he thought looking in the mirror. He survived the night without giving in, but it was rough. He realized that this woman, his mother, was gorgeous, sexy, and desirable. He had to remain strong. He barely spoke or looked at her throughout the day. He moved sluggishly and had a headache. His mother could tell that he was fighting inward battles. She tried not to entice him, and was sweet and friendly as usual.

Bob and Robin left their home around 8pm, after the new queen size bed was put in Allen's room, and after they ate supper. Allen took a cold shower, and retreated to his room. He wanted to be alone. He couldn't tell his mother to leave him alone, he couldn't be rude to her. So he just hid from her. He got on his pajamas and went through some old things in his room, making a pile of junk and a pile for things to keep. A couple hours later he found himself sitting alone on his bed staring down at the floor.

About 15 minutes passed. Her feet were silent, her feet were bare, and her feet were now in his field of vision, standing in front of him. His mother stood there for a few seconds. He simply stared at her feet. He saw her silk red robe fall to the ground at her feet. He just sat there looking, as he felt a hand on his head, her fingers running through his hair. He closed his eyes and sighed.

"Sweetie, it's ok," she whispered. Her fingers felt so reassuring on his scalp. "I'm here for you," she continued, "there's no need for you to feel bad or miserable...or pent up."

He sighed again, shaking his head.

"Please? Just let go..." she asked.

He had to let go, he couldn't resist any longer, he needed her and wanted her. He had to give in again. He slowly looked up, his eyes drinking in her bare thighs, her trimmed bush, her tight and toned stomach, her ample round breasts, and her beautiful face looking down at him with a loving smile upon it.

"I love you," she said smiling down at him.

He placed a hand on her stomach, slowly rubbing it. He leaned in a kissed her navel, she let out a moan. He looked back up at her and stood. This was it, no more fighting it. He stood looking down in her eyes, "and I love you."

He leaned down slowly, and kissed her lips. He placed his hands on her waist and kissed her again, and again, then a third time, his and her tongues met. Lapping and licking at each other. He closed his mouth over top of hers, and their tongues collided again, swirling around in each other's mouth. He broke the kiss, and she licked his lips. Never taking her eyes off his, she reached for his shirt, and helped him take it off. She continued with his pajamas pants, kneeling to the ground as she slid them off, never breaking eye contact.

He's massive erect cock sprung up, she grabbed it by the base and proceeded to lick it. One long, slow, lick up the 9 inch shaft, all the way to the tip. He groaned out in pleasure, her tongue was too much. She smiled up at him and gave the tip a nice long kiss. She stood slowly and did the same to his mouth.

After more tongue collisions, he broke the kiss and bent down to pick her up. It caused some slight pain in his leg, but he didn't care. He placed her on the new bed and kissed her face, her neck, her collarbone, then down to her succulent breasts. Licking, kissing, and suckling her nipples. He slid his hand down her body to her crotch. Sliding his fingers in between her soaking wet pussy lips, she moaned out, and he rubbed her blood engorged clit. Sucking her breast and rubbing her clit for several moments, he then inserted 2 fingers, moving them in and out slowly. This sent her over the edge as she moaned out, her pussy walls clamping on his fingers. He took his index finger to his mouth and licked it clean her juices. He then started kissing downward, kissing her ribs, then her belly, her navel, right down to her soaked pussy.

It was beautiful and perfect. He took his time. Long, languid, slow licks, up and down her labia, up to her clit, he took in her smell, her taste, everything. He plunged his tongue as deep as he could into her inner walls, swirling it around, eating her out for over 30 minutes and three orgasms.

His jaw grew tired, and he wanted to cum inside her. He got up and crawled up the bed, positioning himself between her legs. He stared down into her eyes. She began slowly licking his mouth, chin, and jaws clean of her juices. When she was done she wrapped her legs around him, her feet locking behind his butt, and she guided him home. As she held his face and stared into his eyes, his cock slowly entered her. He moaned a little as he pushed all the way in. She let out a moan of her own as he hit bottom again. But there were no nervous, quick, thrusts now. While staring in her eyes, he slowly pulled in and out, penetrating deep into her vagina. Each slow and powerful thrust was met with a moan from both of them as they stared into each other's eyes. He made love to her like no man or woman had. It was beautiful and she had no trouble have another orgasm.

When it was over and her quivering lip subsided, he reached around behind her and picked her up. He promptly sat back down on his bed, Indian style. She lovingly caressed his face as she slid her pussy onto his cock, impaling herself. Her legs were wrapped around his body. They kissed, licked all over each other's faces and necks, moaning in ecstasy for what seemed like hours. She grinded her clit back and forth along his pubic bone and lower abs, an ongoing cum session for her.

After her latest orgasm, he bend down to suck at a nipple again, she'd arch her back and head looking to the ceiling, moaning out over and over. That's when he was ready, he was ready to end it for the night. He got up from the Indian style sitting, and laid her on her back again gently. He looked into her eyes, "May I?"

"Please do, "she replied. And so he began, he began thrusting and pumping his cock relentlessly into her writing body. He'd watch her moan and cry out each time, he was close to finishing as well. She grabbed his face and held it tightly as she came once more, "Ahh yess! Yes....."

It was his turn, "Ahnnn, ahh...I love you!" he cried out as the semen welled up his scrotum and made its way out of the shaft.

"I love you too! Ahhh...I love you so much!" she cried back.

"Ahhh yesssss......." He shot load after load of semen into her, filling her to the brim. "Ahhhhh...." He moaned again, out of breath, falling down on top of her.