The Lost World Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apple231601
apple231601
162 Followers

Belalt picked a second girl, she was another one gigantic in the tits, her face framed by a vast mane of gorgeous purple hair. Her eyes were so brown they were nearly pure black, and her mouth had a mischievous smirk to it. Something told me she'd be an interesting one. Her name was Creva.

"Well, I'll help you how I can," I said to David as he scrutinized again, "but I can't make promises. Belalt could win this, and if he does, I plan to join his harem. I want every experience Salinth has to offer me."

David picked before answering. She was back to the bustier end of things, her hair an unusual and light shade of green, an odd compliment for her eerie purple eyes. She was called Desi.

"Me too now. I'm sorry I shoved you earlier, it just took time to sink in what an incredible place this is for me."

"It's okay, I was the same way while I was adapting, even though I didn't have anyone to shove."

Belalt picked another companion, this one a very tall yellow-blond hair one. She was a bit more muscular than some of the other women, with breasts like cantaloupes and dazzling sapphire-blue eyes. She was Elees.

David thought again, considering his options.

"Anyway, don't worry about helping me, and if you have to be with Belalt that's fine. But I think I can beat him. I may lack his experience, but all this is new to me, there's no chance of me not wanting to go on as long as I'm able and the drive to learn each new thing is going to propel me in a way that will feel repetitive to him."

If that was his mentality, poor David was doomed. If there was nothing else I'd learned on Aros, it was that sex never ever got boring for anyone. But what could I do? Nothing to do now but see this thing through the end.

Four more girls were picked:

Fara: David's fourth The smallest tits of any of us, though still healthy grapefruits that stood up exceptionally firm, she was a bit on the shorter side but had an odd sort of energy that radiated off of her with her every move. Her hair was a deep dark red like mahogany, her eyes a startling gold.

Gaila: Belalt's next pick, very curvaceous, a sort of matronly grace to her with big brown eyes that looked like they contained all the wisdom of the world. Her hair was a lustrous shade of blue.

Hana: David's final pick. She was the shortest of the bunch but had the absolute biggest lips I've ever seen on a woman. They were so plush and full I briefly wished I had a dick just so I could feel them on it. They were beneath cute jade-green eyes and an unusual crop of spiky blonde hair; she was the only woman I'd seen here who didn't favor the simplicity of long hair.

Zoni: Belalt finished all choosing here. I don't know what he knew that I didn't but at least as far as Arosian women went, she seemed like nothing special. Her hair was a simple jet black and very straight, her eyes were a pale shade of icy blue, her features even, her breasts middle-large like a pair of pomelos. Yet there was something in how she carried herself, a weird confidence, a determination that was clear and daunting. I'd be curious to see what she was like in the gangbang.

The women selected, Rocknar raised his hands, giving a blessing to both David and his son.

"Go forth unto the hut, satisfy these women until you are no longer able, and may the best chief Climax last!"

And with that, the two groups made their way inside.

The Challenge hut was a huge thing, you could have easily fit twice the people we were bringing in and had all two dozen fuck quite comfortably. One of the things that made it utterly brilliant was that there were actually no beds as I might have expected, but rather an endless expanse of furs cast across the floor in wonderful, pillowy layers.

I quickly did the math in my head and came to the conclusion that this was probably more than several decade's worth of "Year's Walk" proceeds. The hunters could only be bringing back so much fur each trip, and for whatever reason, the Arosians did not keep livestock. I suppose that did make some sense given the delicate covenant they held with the planet, upsetting that balance by keeping animals might be downright frightening for them.

The lighting was surprisingly bright too, an impressive central column supported a huge fire that was contained in an elaborate stone-worked brazier, and numerous torches lined the walls in sturdy sconces. It made sense that if truly violent fucking was about to go down, they couldn't risk dropping the flame onto all the furs. This custom was ancient however, so I had faith they'd learned to do it right.

Belalt wasted no time, the huge brute instantly grabbed Elees, the Amazonian blonde. I don't know why he started with her, but with a gruff short growl he'd lifted her and pinned her to the wall, aggressively making out with her, his tongue visibly working hard inside her mouth while she just closed her eyes and melted into it.

Not to be out-done, David grabbed Bri, the redhead with the huge ass and dipped her as though in the final step of an elaborate dance. He spent little time on her mouth, and was soon kissing down her neck to her ripe little tits, sucking the nipples hard, biting a little. Where had he learned that?

Belalt moved from his wall-slam and used a meaty arm to sweep up Aida into his grasp, his hand wandering her body, mauling and hefting her big tits while his mouth busied itself with Elees'. I couldn't help but get wet at the sight of him working, those big muscles bunching and flexing as he tossed women around like rag dolls.

Of course David's were no less impressive at this point even if he was not yet using them quite as aggressively. I don't know why, but somehow my brain was having trouble moving past the David I'd known. Little did I know that his huge dick was about to change my mind.

A third woman, Desi, moved to service Belalt as well, kneeling between his legs while he hungrily devoured tit after tit, his big tongue slapping nipples around all over the place, getting them wetter and stiffer. She eagerly licked his big dangling balls, just warming him up for the blowjob to begin, mimicking the style of tongue-abuse he was bringing to the breasts above, getting his huge nuts really swinging.

David was more focused in his efforts, determined really, lifting Bri up onto his shoulders, leaning her against the wall as he ate and devoured her cunt, bringing her to orgasm after orgasm, her juices dripping down his face as her legs thrashed and her tits thumped a rhythm on his head; those weren't bad, just not the glory of her great big butt. The loyalties of the women weren't clear to me... it felt as though some were selecting who to fuck based on who they wanted to fuck, while others were simply trying to wear down the one they wanted to lose.

What an odd competitive matriarchy the tribe seemed to have... if all the females had been united against a single leader taking power they would simply have to fuck him to a pudding in order to keep him from the glory of chieftain status. Of course if such a man could still outfuck them all one assumed his competition would be deemed unworthy. Watching Belalt work I was worried for David's chances.

He'd added a fourth partner, the blue-haired Gaila, who I can best describe as being someone he played like an instrument; his hands roamed her body, massaging and feeling at her tits, tugging at her nipples, one big hand dropping down to probe her sex deep, hooking a finger to stroke her G-spot attentively. She was creaming all over his hand in no time as Desi started to bob her head and audibly gag hard on what she was sucking down below.

That's when I turned to look back at David and was startled at what I saw. He'd turned so that it was now his back against the wall, and his cock was ENORMOUS! Clearly a hair fatter than Belalt's, but longer two by at least a few inches. My jaw dropped as the rigid thing thumped against Bri's ass, making her lush big butt cheeks jiggle and ripple with every swat. Had David somehow known he was going to end up bigger than Belalt by now? He was the biologist, he might have figured out things I hadn't.

He pulled Bri back, she was still thrashing, one leg kicking in the throes of a gushing orgasm, she seemed almost weak. This caught the attention of Creva who seemed to look at David in a new light. She turned to Belalt and called out,

"Hey B, sorry but I'm not in on your game anymore. I've GOT to try this guy out!"

She moved in, giving Bri's big ass a spank as she positioned herself before the now-gigantic David.

Creva was definitely completely and utterly insane. She pushed David hard, backing him up into the wall with a grunt, and then dropped to one knee before him, seizing his humongous tool by the base and slapping her own face with it, HARD. The sound was so loud and her head snapped around so fast I was a little worried she was going to loosen a tooth, yet she just gave herself two more of those, only bludgeoning herself harder and harder with the what, (25 inches?) over two feet of meat. David's jaw dropped as she flogged away at herself.

"Uh, are you okay?" He asked, she had just taken a particularly big wallop and was blinking dazed cock-beaten lust from her eyes.

"You can shut up or you can help!" she shot back, suddenly swooping in for a long lick of a dangling huge ball, "I'm a naughty fucking slut and I deserve to get punished!"

She seemed to double down on this assertion, thumping his huge dick on the top of her head as she motorboated his balls in a slobbery spray of lust. David could only look on, aghast at her display for a moment before he was howling with lust. She was nuts, but she knew what she was doing, that much was clear.

Meanwhile, Belalt distracted me from all the action by suddenly starting to do some fucking in earnest; Desi cried out in pleasure and pain as he rammed his humongous log of cock into her, bending her right over with an indifferent spank.

Elees looked on jealously, but worked her larger body carefully to get down and between Belalt's legs, worshipping away at his balls while he fucked and they swung around, slapping her a bit with each pass. Aida straddled Desi's bent form, rubbing her huge tits right in Belalt's face, totally submerging his head in her heavy canyon of breast-flesh.

I bit my lower lip as I looked on, knowing just how good it felt to get filled and penetrated by Belalt's epic-sized dick. At the same time, I wondered if David's would feel even better, or if it would hurt more... or both. I kind of hoped it was both. I'd sat this out long enough and some part of me felt it wasn't appropriate for the biggest tits to enter the fray last, so I moved over to where crazy Creva was sucking away and dropped to my knees beside her.

"Can I help?" I asked, not expecting her response which was to tangle a fist in my hair, holding me helpless while she proceeded to rain blows back and forth across my face with the giant dick, then she moved to bludgeoning my boobs instead, knocking my knockers around like they were a pair of punching bags.

"Sure you can help!" she laughed before giving my cockbruised face a lick, "You can help me be less jealous of those awesome tits by getting them punished like the huge-tittied whore you are!"

I took it for as long as I could before cupping my arms protectively around my dick-bruised pair and burying my face in the slobber she'd left on his ball sack, as much hiding from her as pleasuring him.

"Good girl!" She said, giving my ass a single violent spank of her hand before standing up to casually lean over and suck his cockhead while I worked the balls, I could see rivulets of her drool running down his member and I nastily lapped at them when they reached the big pair I was puckering up for. I sucked and licked all over every inch of his bursting ball-bag, loving the meaty flavor.

Belalt had now lined up both Desi and Gaila and was taking turns plunging it into both their sopping cunts, stabbing deep in one then the other in single long strokes. Then he portioned the fuckstrokes out differently, fucking into one twice, then the other twice, then four times, and so on until he was raking his cock through each to the loud tune of what sounded like dozens of orgasms, each calling out and sobbing while they squirted out what seemed literal gallons of juice.

That seemed an enticement for "flat-chested" Fara (she was really easily a D-cup, but standards for this world are massively different) and she moved to help the fuck-cluster on Belalt's person. Every part of him was covered by ball-sucking Elees, manhandled Aida, fucked Gaila and Desi so she contented herself to focus on the women, lying on her back as though servicing a transmission and sliding under Gaila to suck her big motherly tits, the sag of them heavily swatting her face as Belalt's monster-cock fuckstrokes drove her forward in short bursts. She worshipped those big tits with her mouth while letting her hands get busy on Desi's big firmer pair, tweaking the nipples hard between thumb and forefinger.

Creva swallowed down more and more and more of David's dick, bringing herself to near-eyeball contact with me where I looked laughable with a mouth stuffed utterly full of fat ball meat. She was clearly having some of those Arosian throat-gasms as she flicked her tongue out to get a taste of his balls, her neck bulging with his impossibly thick prong. She made an odd eye-contact with me then, a knowing look that seemed surprisingly lucid for her, one that said she was about to take things over the top. She pulled off of his tremendous cock and put a hand to my hair, pulling me from his balls roughly and lifting me slightly.

"Someone here deserves punishment!" She growled as she swung his huge cock, giving me the biggest cockslap any of us had seen so far. The whole world flashed and went black for just an instant, when my senses returned I was on my knees, wobbling woozily from the big impact, I could feel drool trailing down my cheek where she'd literally dicksmacked it out of my mouth. David actually looked aghast, then angry.

"You want someone to get fucking punished you crazy whore-slut-bitch? Is that what you fucking want!?" he shouted, grabbing a fistful of her vibrant purple hair and shoving her crudely onto her back. She looked at me for just a second, grinning and raising her eyebrows twice; this was all part of her plan. It hit me then that Creva wasn't insane (well not entirely) she knew exactly what she was doing, and it was going to make David outfuck Belalt yet.

He channeled that anger, giving her two big cockslaps as harsh as the one she'd just given me before PLUNGING himself inside of her, not waiting for her to adjust or accommodate, just spearing into her with a single long stroke.

One thing I've learned in my time here is that Arosian cunts do take a little time to get used to a big dick. They're stretchy and pliant, of course, but they still engorge and expand and lubricate just as a human might. With him forcing the biggest cock any of us had ever seen he actually managed to bottom out in her on the first stroke, his dick visibly bending just slightly despite the iron-hardness of his erection. Creva winced and her eyes crossed and I took a little guilty pleasure that she clearly regretted her decision to unload on me just a little in that moment.

David withdrew just as rapidly as he pounded in, slapping one of her big tits and then the other, "You like that you psycho-slut? Huh? Do ya!?" and hammered back in, this time claiming a few more inches of ground as she'd already deepened to take more of him.

"Does this answer your question you behemoth-balled bastard!?" She shouted back, arching her back as a wad of pussy-juice the volume of a bathtub sprayed out all over him, only jetting faster as he pounded in again and again, hammering her cunt into the perfect shape for his big dick, remaking her in his humongous cock's image.

I felt someone lifting my tits then, and turned to see Hana's jade eyes locked to mine, not to mention those enormous lips swooping in to lock onto my own lush pair of pouty dicksuckers. We melted into one another, kissing and fondling, her tits were nothing like my own in size, but had a pleasant weight to them which it was enjoyable to maul and squeeze between my fingers. She pulled my head down to urge me to suck what I'd been groping and before I knew it I was eating her delicious cunt on my knees, circling her clit, making her moan and splash healthy spurts of juice right into my face.

I'm not sure how long I'd eaten her, but I was very thorough. When I pulled out of her still-squirting snatch the situation had changed a bit.

Belalt was now firmly fucking Elees in a brutal, deep-driving missionary position, holding her legs by the thighs into a perfect 90-degree split as he gouged his gargantuan gash-grinder deep into her guts, I could see his big balls thwapping off her ass with an audible thwacking noise. Meanwhile, Desi was on one foot, the other thrown over his shoulder as she fed him her cunt, howling the whole time. Aida appeared to be rimming him out from behind, though I couldn't get a very good look at what she was up to back there. Gaila was squatting over Elees' face, grinding her cunt down to get eaten hard by the flailing, powerless amazon getting railed beneath. She in turn was sucking on the clit of Fara who stood in front of her, they were all just a ball of squirting juices and pistoning body parts. It was an incredible sight to behold.

Zoni finally entered the action; she'd been sitting back, playing with herself, smiling that smug smile. Perhaps she was assessing who to go to? I'm not sure, but whatever it was she'd apparently seen whatever she needed to see in order to hit the tipping point and walked over to David. It hadn't looked good for him before, but now it was an even-five-on-five.

"Thanks for getting him ready dearie," She said to Creva, of his dick with a practiced indifference to her well-being. Creva looked up at the interloper and her eyes got wide. Clearly there was something intimidating about Zoni that I did not know yet.

She skilfully jacked David's cock up and down a few times before urging him to lie back with a hand.

"As rough as you were giving it to her, I want it twice as hard!" she commanded him. David nodded, his eyes bewildered but that body a sight of majesty, covered in a sheen of glorious beads of sweat, every incredible muscle gleaming in the flickering firelight.

Even though she was on top he took full control, fucking right up into her before she'd had so much as a millisecond to adjust, bringing a lusty cry from her that only got louder as he fed more and more and more endless cock up into her seemingly bottomless cunt. While any other girl would need time and multiple strokes to accommodate his incredible length, she somehow managed it in one fell swoop!

She bucked her torso, grinding down on him, face caught between concentration and fuck-joy, a bit idiotic, a bit focused all as one. I don't know what she was doing exactly, but David gave a howl of surprise and clenched both huge fists as she rode and rocked, grinning with triumph as a giant burst of thick white cum suddenly exploded from the tight seal her cuntlips had on his cockhead.

"YOU BITCH!" David roared, standing as he climaxed, those insanely massive balls pulsing with each and every shot buried deep inside of her.

"You think you can fucking stop me at one load? Look at this cock! FEEL THIS CUM! THESE BALLS WILL NEVER EMPTY!"

As he roared his challenge to her, he gently but firmly planted her on the ground, withdrawing his still-spasming organ to hose her down, splattering her face and tits and everything else in fist after fist of hot white gunk. Hana broke her kiss from me and went to wrap her arms around one of his thick thighs, hugging it submissively as her tits splayed around him. I followed her lead, doing the same on the other leg. Even plastering the talented Zoni in cum he looked every bit the conquering barbican (perhaps more because of it than in spite of it I suppose.)

apple231601
apple231601
162 Followers