The Lost World Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David and Belalt seemed to be engaged in a more direct competition of stamina now. The two of them fucking utterly ruined Elees and I, sawing in and out of our pussies, tearing orgasm after orgasm from our sweaty, jiggling frames. The other girls either rested, made out with or ate each other, and occasionally came over to worship a ballsack or fondle my tits. I have no idea how long it was. If I counted it in orgasms they were in the hundreds. If I counted it in strokes there were thousands. If I closed my eyes out of exhaustion or pleasure, everything had moved which meant I was losing time, however much of it was passing.

At one point I became aware of motion, Belalt and David had walked to one another, slamming Elees and I together, forming a pyramid of our bodies that they could fuck into, making our tits bounce with such force that on some odd strokes they'd actually wrap around our rib-cages to slap each other. This was pure madness in physical form, two studs at their absolute prime in a world made of sex, two women losing their minds with the endless impalement. We each screamed filth, the only thing that could fill our heads as our cunts were filled with obscene amounts of cock.

"OH FUCK FUCK FUCK! FUCK ME WITH THAT HUGE COCK YOU HUNG FUCKING STUD!" I cried, "FUCK BEING CHIEF! RUN AWAY AND JUST DO THIS TO ME FOREVER, NO ONE ELSE SHOULD GET TO HAVE THIS!"

Elees' tact was almost the exact opposite,

"DA-FID! FUCK LIKE A CHIEF! FUCK EVERY GODDAMNED SLUT-BITCH IN THIS TRIBE LIKE A TRUE CHIEF! GENERATIONS FROM NOW WILL SING OF YOUR HUGE FUCKING COCK OH FUCK OH FUCK YESSSSS!"

Belalt and David kept upping the ante at one another. It started with Belalt suddenly kicking into a higher gear, fucking me faster, giving no part of my pussy to recover in the slightest from the endless onslaught.

But from the rhythmic smack of David's gigantic balls ricocheting off of Elees' ass I could tell he kicked up just as much, and to raise the stakes started to dole out harsh, punishing slaps to those glistening cheeks, her entire skin seeming to ripple with the impact of his brutal spanking.

Belalt spanked me in response, sending my cheeks into a quiver so strong I could feel the reverberation from it all the way to my nipples. My tits slapped together as his nuts slapped my butt whenever his hands weren't smacking it too. Belalt seemed to be enticed by that and pressed his face between the huge hooters, growling into them as he motor-boated my mammaries, using his lips to chew on them, showing David just how violently he could knock my knockers around while still delivering a flawless fuck.

Elees howled in joy as David matched him then kicked it up another notch in terms of speed on his own, hammering and pistoning away; he was now fucking so fast I could no longer hear the smack of anything, it was just a single sustained noise to my ear, like an engine, punctuated by exhausted howls of pleasure from his enthusiastically willing victim.

Belalt kicked it up and even though I was on the verge of the unconscious, I saw an opportunity and went for it, suddenly pumping my hips back despite the strong grip of his arm and clenching down with my cunt as hard as I could, harder than I even knew possibly, and when there was an interruption of the strokes I knew I'd done it. Belalt was cumming! I could feel his huge load thud into my cunt like a water-balloon exploding inside me, the heat and wetness were so vast and wonderful they took the orgasm I was already having and brought it somehow more over the top, like my climax was having a climax. My world turned into pure white, and then pure black.

I don't know how long it was until I woke again. I don't think I was passed out as long as I'd been after that time Belalt took me back to his hut, or even the long sleep of my first night with Rij and Nila, but it was definitely a long nap.

The orgy had simply gone right on without me, apparently, both competitors and all nine other girls still going strong.

I was amazed at how much the furs squished when I stood up, there had clearly been hundreds if not thousands more orgasms.

But at least people were managing to keep hydrated, as I took it all in Zoni, Fara, Aida, Hana and Desi were all on their knees as David filled their mouths with shot after shot of spunk, each big wad flying out of his cumming cock totally overfilling their swallowing maws, drooling down over tits in all directions, pasting faces.

Meanwhile Belalt was doing a very carefully orchestrated quadruple fuck of those who remained. Bri and Gail were lying down face-to-face; he wasn't fucking into either pussy, just grinding between them like the filling of a mammoth-meat sandwich, grinding both their clits in long, majestic, orgasm-inducing motion. Meanwhile, Creva was riding his base like a cowgirl, facing away from him and tilting her hips down to enjoy the same grinding motion he was delivering. The only one being penetrated was Elees, carefully crab-posed between Gaila and Bri so that her cunt was the prize the end of his strokes. He wasn't getting very deep, but she clearly loved it, clenching his dick to a loud POPPING noise with each and every withdrawal.

My legs were trembling a bit so I sat down, watching the two configurations with fascination. It was long moments before David was done cumming and all the girls he'd fed rewarded him, each taking turns to give his cock and balls a thorough tongue-cleaning, Hana most notably sucking his cock deep, the entire thing disappearing between those obscenely fat lips of hers, caressing every inch of him firmly. I don't know how to explain it but David somehow looked more like a Chief with each and every passing moment.

The girls shuffled again, leaving me a nice window to crawl up to David.

"I want you to fuck me like Belalt did," I said, "show him how much louder you can make me scream with your bigger cock."

David laughed manically, giving my ass a spank as he bent me over right then and there. As he split me in half with his cock—already making me sob out my pleasure to the other stud—Creva crawled over to us on her hands and knees, burying her face into David's scrotum from behind, servicing him the way I had before. As always though, she was nuts, cinching his balls up in their sack with her fast, giving herself lusty slaps between hungry licks and sucks on them. To my surprise, Bri came over to share in some of that punishment, letting Creva walk her around as she shared in the duty of worshipping those balls from the front. Aida was above all that and she took a rare turn away from Belalt to give David her huge tits, moaning her way through his sucking licks as he continued to plow and powerfuck himself into me.

For the first dozen orgasms or so I grinded myself back against him, working hard to please him and to selfishly please myself more, but ultimately he wore me out and was putting in all the effort, his cock striking through my like a lightning bolt with every thrust, making me see stars and jets of flame as my eyes rolled back into my head I lost little slips of time here and there, people jumped around, girls changed, but he was unrelenting in his fuck of me, stuffing and stabbing his mind-and-cunt-breaking length over and over through me. I felt like I was taking his cock into my brain-pan the thrusts felt so deep. At one point I looked back over a shoulder, startled by just how many orgasms I was putting out, thick gooey wads of my juices spraying back, sometimes jammed into tighter spurts that splattered by the incredible seal his cock was making with my pouty pussy-lips.

He was fucking me so good and making me feel so weak, but I fought to raise my head up, fought to make direct eye contact with Belalt, parting my thick lips to howl my pleasure at him,

"Oh fuck fuck FUCK FUCK, oh David! Your Cock is SO huge! It's the fucking BIGGEST cock I've ever fucking had! OH GOD IT'S LIKE I'M BEING SPLIT BY A GODDAMNED TREE-TRUNK! MMMMMMMM! OHHHHH!"

Belalt's façade showed a small crack in response; it was quick, I only noticed it because I'd been looking for it, but his eye twitched and the corners of his mouth made the slightest downturn before he mastered himself and took out whatever anger he was feeling on Zoni. She hadn't really been one to fuck him much thus far, which was understandable since her cunt was the secret weapon he'd smuggled into the fight, but now he bent her over in a standing position and crammed his cock all the way to the balls inside of her, making her cry out.

I think she started to work whatever magic her pussy commanded on him, but he just lay right across her ass with a meaty slap, swinging his massive arm back the other way to backhand the other cheek on the back-swing. His other hand gripped her hair and he was practically holding her aloft with it as he slammed into her with more and more brutal force. Her expression was at once confused and delighted, punctuated by shock with every massive spank.

Creva crossed to slide in front of Zoni, spreading herself wide and force her pussy up against the poor power-fucked woman's mouth. Her howls of pleasure were muffled by muff, her head moving as she put effort into eating what was put before her. Aida was next to move, draping her giant tits over Creva's face, getting her massive orbs worshipped and polished by the mad little slut. Belalt's fucking hit a frenzy and he started drilling Zoni so hard all three women at the business end shook with every stroke, Creva's head rolling on her neck, Aida's tits pounding off that head with concussive force.

I felt hands working my tits and shook myself out the state of fuck-stupor I was in to look down and see Bri on her back beneath me, working my whoppers around with her hands, pinching the nipples, hefting their weight, and then sucking them. Between lusty licks and slurps she spoke, quietly enough that I could barely hear her above all the moans, especially my own.

"Hey bitch, you wanna make Belalt pop again with me?"

"wh-w OH MY FUCKING GOD THAT DICK IS BIG what did you ha-h OH YES CORE ME OUT WITH THAT GIANT COCK I WANT ALL MY GUTS UP IN MY BRAIN PAN YOU MONSTER FUCKING STUD have in mind?" I managed to get out between cries of slutty cockworship.

"You've got the biggest tits here. I've got the biggest ass. I think if we attack him with 'em together he'll shoot another load."

She had a point, but there was a problem.

"Get another OH FUCK YES BANG YOUR BALLS OFF ON MY BUTT DAVID! FUUUCK!" I panted, and then managed to get the rest out between huge gushing orgasms, "Get another girl to come take my place, everyone else has gone to Belalt!"

It was true, David's focus on me had been so intent only Bri and I remained at this point. Every other slut in the room was in a circle around Belalt while he swiveled and piston, fucking each for just enough strokes to trigger an orgasm before he'd switch to the next one. There was so much spraying pussy-juice he was literally dripping from head-to-toe in it now, his dick flinging great splattery strands of it to stain the walls and slicks the girls' backs and asses, it was an epic display of nastiness and wanton fucklust.

Bri gave each of my tits an affectionate kiss goodbye and scooted out from under me, off to see what she could do to entice one of the mob away.

I reveled in this moment. Just me and David, fucking for all we were worth. I'd like to lie and say there had never been any sexual tension on our long trip to the planet, but it's not the case. As deep as we buried it under layers of rationalization and propaganda and drugs and secular religion it was there, we just didn't have the minds or bodies that could properly express it. Now I was a creature of curves and sex and David was a behemoth with the biggest cock in the entire world, his giant balls swatting me with every deep stuff. I couldn't help but snicker inside at all the ancient romantic poetry saying that love is expressed in the sounds kisses and heartbeats and soft sighs. Wrong. Love is the sound of a pair mammoth nuts striking skin again and again, of cunts squirting out hot payloads of juice, of the strange glucking noises caused by a cock deep in a throat.

Bri, it seemed found her mark, though I couldn't imagine it was a hard sell to get someone to agree to come over and get slamfucked by an even bigger dick with more singular focus. Soon the tall, sweat-and-cum-drenched form of Elees was stalking her graceful way back over to us and I rode an extra big orgasm to slump forward off of David's dick. I didn't have to fake it, the stud was making me cum constantly, but this time collapsing was a conscious choice. Elees dropped instantly to her knees and began sucking all of my flavor off of the leviathan-esque log. Soon her tits were wrapped around him and he was bucking his hips to fuck between them again and again; it was extraordinary to see just how far she was from him while he plowed into her cleavage, it seemed unreal that so much cock could separate them even as it served to join them together.

Bri and I sashayed back over towards Belalt, she putting a little more wiggle in her walk, me deliberately flouncing in my step to make those humongous tits bounce and sway enticingly. We had to shove our way gently through some of the outer layers of women to get to where we were making eye contact, but once we had he seemed mesmerized. I started our assault, suddenly giving him a brutal double-slap across the face with my knockers, loving the way his eyes got wide in shock, the way he stumbled back against a hide-covered wall. I grinned further when Bri spun to grind her ass into the base of his cock, jiggling her ample cheeks all over his balls and shaft. I leaned in from the side and swallowed his cock up with titflesh, wringing the girls around his shaft with frenzied lusty, boob-throttling his cock like it had stolen something from me. Belalt helplessly fucked his huge pole up, grinding it against us, between us, simultaneously titfucking me as he hot-dogged Bri's twerking assets.

We continued our boob-and-booty battering for a long time, not letting him escape, making all the other jealous sluts stroke their clitties while they watched us monopolize their man. Of course that didn't keep all but Hana and Desi from eventually wandering over to where David was still fucking Elees. I didn't get to look at it in great detail, but the cascading wave of cries told me that he was penetrating them all in turn, and every time I looked over he did seem to be balls deep a different girl. I noticed that he seemed to be fucking faster and faster as the orgy progressed. I don't know if this was him finding new stores of energy and second wind kind of stuff, or if he was trying to actively intimidate Belalt, but whatever it was, the brutality and intensity of his massive nuts slapping away on whatever he was cramming himself into only echoed faster with each passing hour of the orgy.

How many hours had there even been now? I couldn't have hoped to count, but even being conservative about my brief nap from before we must have been at this at least, what, twelve? Fifteen hours? I was tired, but from the way the boys in particular were performing, it seemed like we were only just getting started. It took a long time, many licks all over Belalt's cockhead, endless strokes and wanks of my sweaty breasts around his shaft, an unfathomable repetition of ass jiggles from Bri, but finally we got Belalt to spunk off. His hot wet wad hit me first, basically upper-cutting me with so much force it knocked my head back, making it the perfect surface for the rest to splatter down on, then he was planting that cream all over my tits, cum-coating them, then he was spooging onto Bri's butt so hard her ass looked completely cum-filled for a few moments until it finally had time to drip down. She wasted no time in straightening to lick the load he'd left on me right up, with such long increments of time the protein we were getting from all the cum and girlcream was probably the main thing sustaining us calorically speaking. When she was done, I returned the favor, starting with the surface and then rimming her out really good to make sure I'd drunk every drop of him.

When I finished I gave her ass a swat and squealed with glee at how it jiggled; I suddenly understood why everyone enjoyed doing that to her so much. Then I moved to sit back, letting myself rest while I played with my cunt and watched for a bit, loving the floor show almost as much as I enjoyed participating. The orgy continued to explode and change in its speed and depravity, each girl taking a different path from slamfuck to unconsciousness, for a time I tried to keep my attention on just one to track her path through the maelstrom of lust.