The Lost World Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As his orgasm subsided Hana and I moved in, each attacking a big hanging ball with our best lusty effort, swirling our tongues and employing our mutually massive lips (okay, hers were bigger, I can admit that) in hot sucking kisses. Zoni was still wiping him from her eyes. Creva decided to go for a little revenge on her and pushed the cum-covered woman onto her back and squatted right over her face, getting her pussy serviced by the one who'd so rudely ripped her from David's, she made it rough, bouncing a little, really getting Zoni's face deep into her cunt with every bounce. Bri had finally recovered enough for more action and joined us, sucking his cock up above where we serviced his nuts.

Between sucks and slurps, Hana and I amazingly found a little time to talk.

"I don't understand. Why are some of Belalt's picks coming to David? I thought he'd have a numerical edge of women who favored him to begin with." I stuffed each ovular end of the giant nut into my cheeks, pushing both of them out like some obscene chipmunk.

She spit hers out with a slobbery lick to answer, "Belalt picked his women wisely.

Some are in it to keep him going and inspired to fuck his best. Others, like Zoni, are spoilers for David. Her sole mission is going to be to try to drain Belalt's rival's balls until he can no longer get it up. As you've seen, her cunt is legendary and I've heard men describe being inside her like putting their dicks into an orgy of tiny women. She can control even the smallest muscle inside of herself. She's famous for it."

"That's not fair!" I gasped for breath after finally freeing the big ball.

She tweaked my tits playfully. "Don't worry about it. Belalt's doomed!"

I blinked.

"How do you figure?"

"We don't know where you two came from, but until just this morning, Belalt has lived his life knowing he has literally the biggest dick in the world. Now he doesn't. It's still sinking in, but as it does, it's going to eat him alive from the inside out, mentally speaking."

Hana was more than just big tits! She had a really good point there. As we traded positions and balls, French-kissing our way around his sack in the process I considered how we might play up this advantage David had better. I would have to do my best to guide the sex in such a way that our acts and positions emphasized his superior size at every opportunity. It was insane to think of a man with a 22 inch cock being jealous of one that was over 25, yet there it was, this was the only frame of reference Belalt had, and within that frame he'd always been king.

Not anymore.

As I strategized and sucked David's big fat nuts, I let my eyes move back to the ever shifting mass of Belalt and his girls. There was almost a learned method to their various and impressive positions. While I didn't think they'd pre-practiced (especially given the frenzied sweat-spraying slams Belalt was putting into it) it was clear each of them was skilled in group sex, easily maneuvering from one configuration to the next.

At this moment, Gaila and Fara lay in a vigorous sixty-nine, eating each other out while Belalt fucked into Gaila's mouth and Fara's cunt respectively, switching between the two at seeming random, frenzied intervals. Between pullouts, there was Aida, using her giant tits to clean his shaft off of slobber or pussy-juice respectively, fucking him for a few boob-strokes sometimes. Above that, Elees made out with him, grinding her pussy and ass into Aida's face when she wasn't immediately busy with Belalt's gigantic cock. The five of them were a singular mass of noise and sweat and sex.

Poor Desi was still recovering from what must have been an absolutely epic reaming, she held herself up against the wall, barely, her cunt visibly stretched beyond recognition; the healing influence of the planet would soon fix that but it was madness to consider how truly hard and deep he must have fucked her to gouge such an extreme transformation into her flesh.

I nudged Hana in the ribs to follow my lead and stood up, wrapping a hand around David's cock at the very base just above the balls. Well, wrapped around might be a strong work, more than three or four inches gapped my fingers from meeting around the massive thickness of him. Hana joined me, putting her hand above mine. Creva was next, grinning wickedly as she wrapped a third hand above Hana's. By now the other two had gotten the gist and even spoiler-fuck Zoni couldn't resist getting in on it. Straining a bit for us all to reach, I loudly observed,

"Oh my GOODNESS, David! Your huge fat cock is SO big there's still room for MORE hands! Look! I can fit a second one on!"

And I did. Now, there were six hands end-to-end on David's colossal cock, and

Hana squealed with glee,

"Look! I can still fit my mouth! And my mouth is HUGE!" It was and she did, now the five of us grunted and praised lewdness for his huge size as we jacked him off, tits bouncing like a bouquet of boobage, Hana's slobber dripping down to lubricate every finger.

This put Belalt into a tough spot. Desi and Aida started to put hands on his cock in the same way, but Gaila was quick take them off, putting one hand on each of her big tits, moving in to take Belalt's cockhead into her mouth instead. She was a little older and wiser than the others, she could spot that he wouldn't win in a direct comparison so she sought to distract everyone instead. It might have worked if not for Belalt himself; I could see his eye twitch just a little, that normally unfracturable façade of cool clearly shaken by the stunt he couldn't quite follow. Abruptly he shoved Gaila right over, popping her from his cock, a slobbery trail following her all the way to the floor as he seized one of her ankles and contorted her almost painfully to line up with his cock. He stared at David, making sure he could see everything going on as he proceeded to just PULVERIZE the poor milf into the floor.

The other girls stood back, a mix of aroused and appalled, unsure of how to respond. He was taking her like I'd never seen anyone taken in whole time watching the endless couplings of the Arosian people. His hips were a blur, his balls were swinging hard enough to slap his own cock audibly if his stroke finished him short enough so that they didn't hit her ass instead. It was haphazard, he wasn't timing anything to be precise in distance or span, just giving it his absolute all in a way that he clearly hoped David couldn't match.

Showing a new level of sadism he used the hand he was using on her thigh to grab Elees by the hair, forcing the proud tall amazon to kneel before him, making her face the target for his swinging nuts with every stroke. They knocked into her with such speed and force her head rocked around, eyes going bleary as he demonstrated his ability to subdue multiple women with nothing more than his organ and talent.

It might have worked a little bit. He was trying to play it cool, but David definitely looked intimidated. As much as he'd clearly learned in his short time, he couldn't have possibly learned everything Belalt had gotten a life to develop in terms of skill. But he did his best, grabbing my by the arm and aggressively shoving me tits-first up against the wall.

"Grab your ankles." He growled into my ear, his voice taking on a bass it had never had before, almost more in the command than the tone. He spanked my ass while I complied, then shoved me so that my back was completely against it. I heard some gasps, felt him penetrate me and proceeded to lose my damned mind.

Everything I'd felt that first time Belalt had taken me, all that sensation of being overwhelmed, and used, and ignored, and impaled and all of it was multiplied in the way that David proceeded to fuck me. His gargantuan cock grinded my guts, making me feel like he was going to push them into my brain... impossible, even at his length, but that didn't change the indifferent yet brutal way he was pushing his ramrod into me again and again. It hurt so much; not just the thickness, nor the way the length forced my innermost cunt to stretch just a little more to take him each time, but the speed, the sheer, unrelenting jack-hammer of cock being fed in and out of my sex. Like a perfectly timed engine's pistons pounding and retreating, massive cockhead the size of an orange parting me wide again and again.

Then, suddenly, I somehow adjusted, and it was like a reverse switch had been flipped, all that pain turning to instant white-hot pleasure, making me cry

"OH GOD!" into the wall, "OH FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!"

My monosyllabic cries grew faster and faster, whinier, more intense, he was reducing me to my core parts, and that core was getting utterly overstuffed with cock again and again and again.

And he didn't stop! The savage organ railed and rammed away with such speed and intensity that I lost track of time. If I counted in orgasms I'd had at least a hundred big squirty gushers by the time he finally relented enough to let me calm down. He'd deep-fucked me so thoroughly I had five more climaxes, each a little smaller than the last for long moments after he'd completely pulled out. I fell sideways to be a heap on the floor. By the time I'd blinked the sex-sweat from my eyes and turned my head he was already being serviced by SIX different women! Both Elees and Fara had come over to bow down to the incredible stud, all six girls were on the knees, each lavishly worshipping a different part of his real-estate with their mouths, his stupendous cock getting cleaned of every drop of the girl-cream he'd just so diligently hammered out me.

Before long, the girls worshipping David had formed a sort of suck-line, swapping from balls to shaft to head to base in different moments. In turn they demonstrated their respective deepthroat skills. I couldn't keep track of every mark each hit, but Elees was impressive for being able to get at least twenty inches of him in a single long suck. But the funnest to watch was Creva, the way she'd laugh in delight, her wild eyes growing wilder as she sucked and gagged and came and made horrifying glorching noises. The other girls were definitely a tad intimidated as she slapped his monstrous member across her own face and tits, only getting zanier and horny as she went, seeming to use the energy to force herself down even farther on the massive cock, choking herself into a red-faced flush each and every time.

If Belalt was stung by this seeming shift against him, he was keeping it quite close to his chest. Proving that he was far from done he had his three remaining girls in a new arrangement. Aida was standing before him, hands mauling her own super-huge breasts as she watched him fuck the upturned ass of Gaila, the latter's own big tits swinging and slapping wildly, hitting herself in the face with boob-bombs from time-to-time. Desi was sitting on Belalt's shoulders, not unlike the position David had started Elees out with, getting her cunt loudly and messily devoured by the behemoth chieftain's son. I could hear the loud tongue-slaps and lip-smacks, not to mention see gobbets of thick nectar spewing out when he hit her orgasm points. Those fountains of juice were joined in alternating points by Gaila and Aida, he'd piston down into Gaila then up into Aida, over and over. It was less like watching a muscular, hung stud fuck three women and more like watching the conductor of some brilliant orchestra trio, the timing and mastery with which he had each cunt spurting out fuck-fluid was like a well-timed crescendo, finally concluding with him groaning into his first orgasm. The three women huddled at the base of his upturned cock as it geysered out shot after shot into the air, some of it sizzling as it hit fire, the rest raining down onto them, covering them in big dollops of white all over their skin.

David did something creative, almost as though he was trying to distract from the impressive show Belalt was putting on. He lay on his back and hoisted his cock by the base so that it stuck straight up like a rocket. With a meaty paw he grabbed Bri's lush ass and pulled her in to grind her cunt against the side of his cock. As she tried to move to mount him he stopped her and beckoned us over. Three more girls were able to find grinding-space, each coming at it his cock from a different height and cardinal direction. His hands pleasured Creva and Hana. A single finger toying with the clit of the former and three thick fingers crammed into the cunt of the latter.

"You know what to do, Holly," he groaned, and I did.

Completing his perfect pleasuring of six women at once I squatted over his face, letting him eat and devour my cunt with a hunger I'd never felt from any man; his eagerness had me dripping out juices, giving him enough to cover his face, soak into his hair, fill his throat with enough of me to gargle lewdly. I don't know if I somehow set everyone off, or if he had somehow planned it, but after I squirted such a giant fur-soaking load all over his face, everyone else went off too, girl-cream flying in every direction, girls staining each other, my ears and eyes filled with moans of joy and writhing throes of unrestrained ecstasy.

There was an odd pause in the action then, everyone had just climaxed around both studs, and there was this little space of realization, that we were all just covered in sweat and juice and cum and slobber, slowly panting in almost synchronized breaths. It was the eye of the storm, the moment of calm on the battlefield, bit of still water at the center of the concentric ripples. Then, without a word, everyone charged to action.

The first thing I was able to sort from sudden rushing of bodies, was that Desi crossed over to join us. I don't think she was there to hurt David's chances; in fact her eyes were solely and singularly focused on that giant dick swinging around as he stood and began to reorient himself. This was lust unbridled, a woman who knew exactly what she wanted and was going to stop at nothing to get it.

Hana and I exchanged a confused look as literally everyone else mobbed over to Belalt's side of the room. Some of them might have been looking to try to finish him off sooner for David's sake, others were clearly just missing the familiarity of the one they'd been anticipating a fuck with, but whichever case he was completely surrounded by seven different women, all assaulting him with mouths and tits and grinding cunts in a maelstrom that it was difficult for the eye to begin to sort out.

Hana sashayed over to David and whispered in his ear; he nodded in response to whatever it had been and proceeded to move in on Desi. Wordlessly he lifted the slight and busty beauty high into the air and lined her up with his cock. At the last moment he spun her and made sure that the first thing Belalt would see if he looked over was her face, lining things up so the chieftain's son would get to see the impact, the way her eyes opened in shock as his incredible girth parted her sex, and then got even wider as that dick just kept on coming, breaking her in, remolding her even though Belalt had just done interior decoration of his own.

Desi cried out, "Oh FUCK you're HUGE!" as the massive meat branch buried itself for inside. Hana was never idle and knelt to attack Desi's clit with her tongue as David hammered in and out faster and faster, holding her aloft so his cock could do the work rather than gravity. Not wanting to be left out, I moved behind and took turns between lavishing my tongue all over the bottoms and backs of his balls and stabbing it into his rim, making him cry out in strangled pleasure.

This lasted a while, and when I pulled my head back out to see where things were out, interesting things had happened. Someone somewhere had produced a very large container that looked like a wine-skin, but seemed to contain some wonderful sweet-scented oil. I could detect the scent of the fruits that abounded on the planet and something else that was different but complimented it well.

Whatever it was, it was clearly edible because at least six big pairs of tits had been coated in it and Belalt was working his way randomly through all of them, sucking and licking, cleaning the gorgeous glistening sheen away only to replace it with one of slobber instead. His own body was clearly coated in the stuff, shining even more so as he moved with ease from woman to woman, his great dick thwacking thighs and faces and tits depending on which direction he happened to swing.

I don't know if it was a deliberate peace-offering or just her own whim, but Elees stalked over to rejoin David, bringing the skin of oil with her. As she maintained eye-contact with him (poor little Desi had collapsed over, still taking his dick but seemingly in a trance of exhausted fuck-pleasure) she slowly poured out a little into her palm, rubbing it over her generous cantaloupe-tits, pinching her eraser-nipples between thumb and fore-finger, licking her lips as she eyed him. He was definitely seduced and gently pulled a still-whimpering Desi from his cock and set her gently on the furs to the side, giving Elees room to approach. Then he was on her tits like a starving lion on steak, licking and sucking along every inch of them, mashing his face into her cleavage, the big globes not quite swallowing his head the way mine would but slapping him around, back and forth.

Hana put her big lips to use, planting slow, sexy kisses all over his still turgid shaft, licking and slurping away the juices that Desi had left there. Elees gave a knowing smirk and wordlessly raised her leg into an elegant split, giving him full access to her dripping cunt. That smirk became an 'o' of shock as he penetrated into her, there was nothing slow or considerate left in David's approach, he was now fucking like some mix between a machine and an animal, simply using his insane cock to sunder whatever was before him.

As he began to saw in and out of a delighted Elees, his balls swinging as he hammered away on her Belalt had changed things up a bit. He'd gotten Gaila, Zoni and Aida to all kneel, forming a huge circle of their six tits and was just plowing his dick down between them. It surprised me that he would opt for something that seemed so selfish (not that the three of them weren't moaning with the friction of every thrust mind you,) but then again, I had to admit it sent a certain message, one that said "I'm such a fucking stud I don't even need to be trying to get these bitches off. I'm still going to outlast them and you."

I finally moved over to bring some spoiling game of my own, getting right up in Belalt's face as he growled and roared his way through the epic triple-titfuck.

"You threw a boob-party and didn't invite the biggest pair?" I purred at him as I proceeded to bury his face between my massive bombs, rubbing them around, smearing myself with oil from right off of his skin, turning his world into a tit-prison from which I would not let him escape. Belalt licked and moaned away between them, continuing to fuck away as both his heads were fully contained in soft flesh.

Finally, he'd had enough and I felt myself lifted and pinned to the wall, crying out in pleasure as he speared into me. As usual, whatever stretching had happened I was back to my tightest point by the time he penetrated me and I was filled with that wonderful pleasure-pain sensation, and even though it wasn't the same as it was with David, it was still enough to have my cunt pouring out its juices as my interior gripped and clenched all along him. I don't know it was that Zoni could do with her kegel muscles, but I can't imagine how she could have been squeezing more than me, I was veritably rippling on him, threatening to tug his dick off for all the force and frequency.