The Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Even more beautiful than Brandi? I know you have the hots for her David, you weirdo."

"I guess I am a bit weird Tess."

Tess sat there for a moment silently.

"Yes, I have the hots for Brandi and she means a lot to me, but you mean more to me Tess. I am weird Tess."

"Well tonight I'm up for something weird. Eat up David," Tess said, smiling. "I want to go."

******

"I'm going to give you want tonight David."

We were in each other's arms. My sister's bed formed the backdrop to our intimate scene.

"Take off your clothes David, Tess said, after breaking another kiss.

"No, you take yours off first," I said, holding her close and whispering in her ear.

"Come on, or I'll put you over my knee and teach you a lesson you'll never forget."

"I'll hold you to that Tess."

Tess giggled happily. She waited.

"Okay, but give me another kiss first."

My older sister laughed. She cupped my face in her warm hands. She leant in, our lips met and our eyes closed. I felt like I was slowly melting, just dissolving in her arms.

"Come on," she said, breaking the kiss. She sat down on the edge of her bed and crossed her long legs. "I'm dying to see your body. C'mon David, show me your cock."

I took my clothes off while my sister watched with a bemused expression on her face. She carefully brushed the hair out of her eyes and she touched her red lips with the tip of her tongue as I dropped my shirt to the floor.

"Slowly David," she said. "I like it when guys strip slowly.

I nodded and then had an awkward time getting my shoes off. I hopped about, almost tripped over and fell flat on my face. I finally kicked the shoes off and they flew under her bed.

"Oh my god," Tess said, laughing. "Here let me help you - such a klutz."

My sister stood up and approached. She reached out and unbuckled my belt and pulled it free. She dropped it to the floor. She undid my pants with her fingers while she looked down at my crotch with a smile on her face. She got the pants undone and unzipped. They dropped to the floor.

"C'mon step out," Tess said, taking my hand.

I stood there naked except for my underwear. My cock was bulging like a big banana against the material.

"Surely, you can take your own undies off David. What are you waiting for? Show me your cock."

I pulled my underwear off and stood naked before my sister. I stood proudly, my cock hard and at full attention. Tess ran her eyes up and down my body as she sat on the edge of the bed. She lingered on my dick. She looked up at me

"You're gorgeous David," she said softly.

"I know. I'm very special."

"Special, all right."

"I'm going to put it inside you tonight Tess."

"Damn right you are little brother."

Tess motioned for me to come into her arms. I did, I felt more excited and vulnerable than ever before. Our lips met and we kissed passionately and deeply, we opened our mouths slowly. She ran her hands over my naked body and I reached for the zipper on her glittering silver dress and unzipped her in one long slow movement.

She stepped back and removed the dress. She wasn't wearing a bra or panties. My dick twitched and for a mad second I thought I was going to cum on the spot. My sister was naked and she looked beautiful. Her auburn hair looked dark and it framed her ghostly pale face. Her light eyes looked shadowy - her body looked creamy. Her dark neat pubic hair caused me to stare and gasp. I'd never felt so much desire for a woman before. I really wanted to put my penis inside my sister.

"Oh my god Tess."

"What are you going to do to me tonight little brother?"

"I'm going to put it in you."

"Tell me again David," Tess said.

"I'm going to put it in you all night."

"Damned right," she said, and our lips collided again.

We were in Tess's bed, beneath the covers. This was the scene of so many of her one night stands and the place where she closed so many of her big business deals.

The two of us laughed softly, ran our hands over each other crudely, our lips were in each other's neck and ears. I kissed my sister's face and grabbed at her breasts. I pinched and rubbed the tips.

"Oh Jesus," she said, laughing at how impatient I was, "easy David."

"Oh my god Tess - oh Jesus."

"I have my work cut out turning a clumsy one like you into a lover."

I tried to slow down and succeeded to some extent. I caressed my sister's breasts more carefully and she ran her hands down my ticklish sides and along my trembling thighs as she kissed my mouth, my closed eyes and my ears. Her hands swept over my body - I felt her at my throat, before she ran up and over my face.

My clumsiness returned. I ran shaking hands along her as she went for my mouth and drove her tongue in hard and deep. I loved the feel of her warm soft skin as my palms slid over her broad hip and down along her belly and then over her chest.

"Oh Tess, touch my cock please," I said.

"Oh course," she said.

My sister's hand glided along my thigh. Then it came to rest on my dick. Then her hand curled around the shaft and she began squeezing and sliding up and over the head.

"Awww Tess!"

"You like that little brother, do you," she asked.

"Yes, yes, yes."

My sister caused me to lie on my back prostrate, which allowed her to move over me and take a more dominant role. She looked down at me and smiled.

"Look at you lying there, getting all spoilt," Tess said, as she kissed my nose and watched me with an adoring expression. "You're my darling, aren't you."

"Awww yeah Tess."

"Yeah David, yeah."

Her hand slipped up and down my cock.

"Awww it's so wonderful Tess."

"Yeah, really wonderful - let me pull this sheet down David. I'm going to kiss it for you brother and make you even happier."

My gorgeous sister was going to give me a blowjob, I thought with delirious joy. My incestuous fantasies were being indulged - they were finally coming true. I grinned like a fool as Tess dragged the bed sheet back and exposed my cock.

"I'm going to edge you until you beg me for release, little brother."

"Edge you, what does that mean Tess?"

"You'll see David, you'll see. This is how I get my clients signature on the dotted line."

"Okay, right-e-o then," I said, looking at her curiously, scratching my head.

"It looks like a weeping red Robin," Tess said, cupping my cock in her hands.

"What are you talking about Tess?"

"I don't know. I was trying to be poetic like you. I'm not too good at it."

I laughed loudly. Tess slapped me on the thigh.

"Don't laugh at me," she said.

"I'm sorry Tess. I didn't mean to be unkind."

You know, I'm not just some black hearted lawyer David. That's not who I really am."

I looked at Tess.

"Tess, you know I..."

"I know David," she said. "Just don't say it all the time, because it sounds like bullshit when someone does that."

"Yes Tess, I understand."

"What you do means more than what you say."

I never realised a woman could do this to my body and my mind. I'd never experienced anything so intense, frustrating and pleasurable before. The girlfriends I'd had didn't do this to me - they were well meaning, but inept and crude like I was.

My sister placed a pillow under my hips. She made me open my legs and then she spent ages weaving the most intimate and magical reality imaginable. Tess built a deep connection to my body and soul by patiently and relentlessly using her lips, tongue and fingers on my cock.

"Awwww gawd Tessie," I groaned at her, while she licked the underside of my knob over and over, again and again, like she was a shy thing licking an ice cream. She just lightly brushed the flushed and fiery skin of my shaft with her fluid covered fingers.

She actually had to handcuff me to the bed at one stage, so she could make a meal out of me at her pace without me getting in the way. I watched with jaw dropping pleasure while my gorgeous sister slowly aroused my body from one level to the next, and to the next, and to the next until all the nerves in my body were jangling and the sensation tingled and ran all over me from head to toe.

The pleasure swam through me and ended at the most exquisite place - my cock, and right at the point where Tess was kissing and licking me.

"God, I think I've eaten a tablespoon of your pre-cum."

"Ohhh Jesus Tessie!"

"Oh my god, you make me laugh David."

She watched as I struggled at my bonds and wriggled about. I thrust my hips up for more contact. My older sister laughed sweetly. She was the damned devil.

"Tess, I love you Tess - oh my god Tess."

"I know you do David," my sister exclaimed and laughed happily.

"Oh god Tess, I can't take it anymore - please Tess."

"Oh alright, I think you're ready for sex now," she said smiling. "Normally, I like my guys to do some rug munching to warm me up, but watching you twist in the wind has warmed me up enough."

I was shaking like a leaf, by the time she finished. My cock felt like it was buzzing and trying to break through its skin. Every part of it was rock hard and inflamed. It was purple and dripping.

Tess said I was ready to put it inside her. She un-cuffed me and lay back on her bed.

"C'mon bro, you wanted incestuous sex - you're going to finally get it."

My older sister spread her long delicious legs and grinned up at me. I placed a pillow under her hips. Her soft trickling pussy tempted me. On the spur of the moment, I dropped to my belly and licked Tess with long flat strokes, while she laughed at me and ran her hand through my hair.

"C'mon kid, don't tease me with your tongue."

"You taste so good Tess."

"I know, but I want you inside me. C'mon creepy incest guy - I thought you were dying to get inside me. How many years have you waited?"

"God Tess, too many years to count."

"Then c'mon baby brother - here's your big chance at last. You can stop pestering me for it."

I stared at the dark ring of hair and the lovely rose coloured flower which I was all set to penetrate, to drive my leaking cock into. I licked it a couple more times.

I jumped to my knees and Tess opened her arms for me.

"Come here darling," she said, as I stretched out over her body, pushed her open legs back until her knees were pressed against her chest and her lower legs were over my shoulders.

"Oh boy, you're going to go real deep David. Be real gentle bro. There's no rush."

"Yeah Tess," I said excited, breathing hard, while I looked down into her soft eyes.

I really needed to get my edged cock inside my sister. I fiddled about desperately. The tip was right there finally.

"Oh god David - okay, oh god, yep, yep okay darling. Oh darling! Oh god David!"

I stared down at Tess with wide eyes and an open mouth. She grabbed at me repeatedly, scratching my arms and shoulders. My cock bore into flesh as my hips drove, the knob and shaft advanced inside my sister's body. It was like penetrating a sheath of hot thick oil, a snug soft jar of boiling honey.

"Oh man, oh Tess!"

"Asshole, such an asshole, it's so good David - remember go gently. Go gently David!"

"Yes Tess, yes," I said.

I held my older sister down, refused to let her up, kept her beautiful pale body pinned to the bed by my weight and my plunging hips. I fucked her with the longest strokes possible. I felt inches and inches of cock glide endlessly and seamlessly in and out - the pleasure of it. Where did I finish and where did Tess begin - I wasn't sure as each thrust was delivered

"You're such a man, baby brother."

"Awww don't tease me Tess."

My sister laughed and reached up and held the side of my face in her hands.

"Dominate me David," she said. "Dominate me like you've always wanted to."

I groaned softly and haphazardly. I peered down at her and she smiled seductively.

"Ohhh that's it David, that's it," she said, as my lower body thumped rhythmically against her.

"It doesn't hurt does it Tess?"

"Ohhhh noooo David," she groaned. "Noooo, noooo, noooo."

Tess had me in such an ideal position. My sister assured me that I couldn't hurt her. She told me to release that primal part inside of me, which wanted to emerge. I had so many incestuous fantasies to indulge and give expression to - so much tension to work out with my sister. I thrust again and again while she grinned. Her breasts bounced and her facial features flinched.

"Love me brother, brother love me. Love me deep and strong," she said.

I did it again and again and again. My orgasm was building with each slippery stroke. I was relentless and repetitive like a photocopier. Each stroke brought an unintended whimper from me.

Then we lost the plot. Her legs slipped from my shoulders. Our limbs were all entwined and she almost ended up on top of me. Tess and I wrestled and screeched at each other. We were a pair of tangled bodies in a bed. We heard bed sheets strain and tear. Then she and I burst into laughter and became still.

I kissed my sister deeply on the mouth, my hard tingling cock still inside her body.

"Come on," she said, trying to catch her breath. "I'm going to dominate you now brother. I'm going to make you cum. I'm getting on top."

"No way Tess - you're my sister and I'm your brother."

I put Tess on her back. She gasped with surprise and delight.

"Asshole - oh my god!"

"Awww sister!"

"Oh my god brother!"

Tess came beneath me. Her jaw dropped, her eyes closed and she dug her fingernails into my upper arms. I winced and gave my sister my blown up dick. I ground in, bore down. I felt fluid pooling around my penis. It flowed. My sister shook herself to pieces.

There was no more waiting for me. I was all set to give it to Tess and I did with an overwhelming orgasm. Pleasure coursed and pulsed. Feeling tore in my cock and then exploded out of my firing penis. We held each other really tight and stared into each other's eyes with alarm - surely this night of fun wasn't supposed to feel this good. We looked at each with our mouths open. Semen fired and fluid flowed.

"Oh sister," I whispered when it was over.

"Oh brother," Tess replied.

Then we kissed deeply. It was the first time I ever enjoyed incest. What a revelation. My sister and I had developed a sexual connection. I finally came of age.

"I can't believe I've made it into your bed, where all your clients have been."

Tess looked at me and stroked my face for a moment.

"David, I lied to you," Tess said. "I don't sleep with any of my clients. I don't bring them back here. I lied to you David. I'm sorry. I lied because I thought it was what you wanted to hear, but I'm not a slut. I'm a woman David. I'm not just a thing you fuck hard. We're not machines. Do you understand?"

"I'm sorry Tess," I said. "I understand."

"And David, another thing - Dan didn't catch me in bed with another guy. I lied again. I caught him in bed with someone else. I broke it off. I'm sorry I lied to you. I feel really ashamed."

"No, I'm sorry Tess. I have so much to learn about you, about everything. I'm so clueless."

"Yeah, you do have heaps to learn David," Tess said. "I do think you care for me though."

"I promise I will. And yes I do care for you so much."

"Good David, I know you will. Now are you ready to go for round two?"

"God, yes Tess!"

PART TWO - BRANDI

I didn't catch up with my other sister Brandi for more than a month. She had left a few voice messages on my phone, but I didn't return her calls. My sister Tess and I were so wrapped up in each other - I was spending a lot of time at her place and we were together every night. Tess really made my incestuous dreams come true.

I finally picked up the phone and rang Brandi. She grilled me and gave me the third degree: why didn't I call her back earlier? Was I trying to avoid her? Did my silence have something to do with Tess? Did I still have the hots for her?

I told Brandi that I still had the hots for her, which was of course true. I managed to wriggle my way out of telling Brandi the truth about me and Tess. Brandi then told me to drop by her place, before she went to work, so we could catch up. She said she wanted to take me out to dinner one night as well.

Brandi was the black sheep of the family, as I said earlier. She was prone to doing outrageous things without the slightest concern for what other people thought. For instance, at age 20 she appeared nude in a trashy men's magazine, and then at age 21 acted in two gonzo porn films. She actually had sex while the camera rolled.

I went looking everywhere for those two porn films and the magazine she appeared in, but couldn't find them online or in any adult store. I searched for months, but had no luck. I actually asked Brandi if she had a copy of the magazine and the films, so I could look at them.

"Not a fucking chance bro," she said. "That shit's too hot for your eyes."

"Awww, c'mon Brandi."

"It's too hot for you," she whispered in my ear. "You should ask dad, he's seen it."

"What?"

"I gave dad a copy of the magazine and the movies as a Christmas present last year. Davy, why are you looking so shocked? Dad has a creepy incest thing going on as well."

"Wow, Brandi."

"Yeah, it adds fuel to his fire," Brandi whispered, smiling. "I even gave the old man a show - I stripped for him on his birthday."

"Oh my god Brandi!"

Having appeared nude in a magazine and doing films certainly provoked a response from family and friends. Brandi blandly announced each fresh outrage with a bored look.

Then at age 22 Brandi decided to give up the dull grind of working in an office for minimum wage. She went to work for a seedy inner city brothel and made lots of money by pleasing strange men. My wild sister drew a stunned response from the whole family, when she climbed unsteadily to her feet, with a drink in her hand, and told everybody she was now a hooker.

"I'm gonna be the best damned hooker in New York; the best in the whole fucking country!"

"Oh my god Brandi," my mother exclaimed. "What on earth are you doing?"

"Easy mother," my father said, patting my mother's arm, trying to calm her down.

"I'm just doing what I do best Davy," Brandi told me later, a glass of bourbon in one hand and a cigarette in another. "I really know how to take care of guys. I really know what guys like."

"Is it safe Brandi," I asked, concerned. "You won't get hurt, will you beautiful?"

"No Davy, I'm safe - there's heaps of onsite security. And before you start lecturing me about my chosen profession, please fucking don't."

"I won't, I promise Brandi."

"Thanks Davy."

Along the way Brandi shacked up with a few shady guys and had two kids. Brandi was so chaotic, rebellious and so single minded, but none of that bothered me as long as she was happy and safe. I was in love with Brandi.

"You never judge me Davy," she said to me once, her head on my shoulder, "even when I do the craziest things."

"Of course Brandi - I love you."

"Weirdo," she replied, grinning, punching my arm.

******

Brandi dragged on the cigarette hanging between her glossy pink lips as she ironed. The ash at the tip crumbled and fell onto the schoolgirl uniform she was trying to press.

"Goddamn it," Brandi muttered. She picked up the obscene looking uniform and shook the ash onto the floor.

I went and got the dust pan and brush from the laundry. I returned and carefully swept up the ash.

"Thanks Davy," she said.

My sister Brandi lived in a cluttered two bedroom apartment in the city with her two young children. The place resembled a warzone most of the time. There were piles of dirty dishes in the kitchen sink and pots and pans on the grubby countertop. There were children's toys strewn across the floor, along with most of their clothing. There was stuff everywhere - I'm sure someone had just opened every cupboard and drawer, pulled everything out, and just dumped it all over the apartment.