The Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandi was getting ready for work and she was running late as usual. She was dressed in a tiny two piece yellow bikini, had a pair of stiletto high heels on and nothing else. Her pale skin shone from the golden sparkles I had sprayed on her beautiful body.

The whole look worked so well in combination with her long bottle blonde hair, her beautiful face and her tattoos. Her make-up looked stunning and garish. She had used her glossy pink lipstick, her golden eye shadow and some light blush. Her eyelashes looked long, thick and black.

My sister looked really sleazy. She looked slippery and greasy. She looked like she was wearing a coating of glittering cum on her gorgeous body. I had such a hard on.

"I'm going to have to go like this and I can't get the fucking creases out of this fucking thing."

"Here I'll iron it for you Brandi."

"Thanks Davy."

I checked the iron and noted the temperature was too low. I turned the iron up and then carefully pressed the short red tartan skirt and then the tight white shirt.

"So I heard a rumour," Brandi said, as she lit up another cigarette. "I heard you and Tess finally got together. I heard it's been going on for a month now."

"Where did you hear that," I asked, still trying to iron, but grinning at her.

"Never mind where I heard it Davy. Is it true?"

I looked at her. She approached me.

"Well," she demanded, blowing smoke in my face.

I coughed and lowered my eyes.

"Fuck, I knew it," Brandi said, shaking her head. "I can't believe you got Tess to agree and she's fucking you? God, it's so seedy Davy. Does anybody else know?"

"I don't know if anyone else knows - how did you find out Brandi?"

"You just told me now - nobody else knew," Brandi said, laughing.

I grew red faced. Tess made me swear I wouldn't tell anyone and Brandi got it out of me in two seconds flat with a bit of trickery.

"Please Brandi, you can't tell anyone."

"Don't worry Davy," she said, punching me in the arm. "I'll keep your dirty little secret."

"Thanks Brandi."

"Oh shit, look at the time," Brandi screamed. "I'm so late - can you still drive me Davy?"

"Yeah sure," I said, handing Brandi the school uniform as she put her long coat on.

She shoved the school uniform in a plastic bag and we left the apartment. She was running along the corridor and down the steps in her high heels, the coat wrapped around her. We were then outside the apartment blocks, racing across the footpath to my car, while cold rain pelted down.

"Quick Davy, unlock the fucking car," Brandi shrieked, stamping her feet to keep warm, pulling the coat further over her head.

I fumbled with the keys and dropped them. Brandi sighed and fumed impatiently. I got hold of the keys again and got the car unlocked. We both should have had an umbrella.

"Are the kids okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, they're fine, my friend Karen looks after them when I go to work," Brandi said, once we were both inside the car.

We drove in silence for a few blocks. The windscreen was foggy and I had trouble seeing. The rain was assaulting the car. It bounced and ran in streams down the misty glass. I was suddenly aware of my sister - there was an awkward silence and an awkward bulge in my pants.

"So bro," Brandi said, turning to me, "How's Tess in bed?"

"Brandi."

"C'mon, I know you want to tell me Davy."

"It's really nice Brandi."

"Really nice? Oh my fucking god David, seriously? It's really nice?"

"Okay, it's incredible," I said, grinning. "Tess is incredible."

"That's better. And does she suck your cock Davy. Does your big sister go down on you, hmmm?"

"Yes she does."

"And you love it, don't you Davy."

'Yeah Brandi - I love it."

"Yeah, I bet you do," Brandi said as she jerked open my car ashtray, aggressively mashed out the wet looking cigarette she was smoking and slammed the ashtray closed. She sat back hard against the seat and crossed her arms.

I turned and looked at Brandi when we came to a stop at an intersection. She turned and looked at me. Her long blonde hair was damp and her blue eyes were watchful in the dark car.

"Are you really in love with Tess?"

"Yeah Brandi, I am."

"I always lose out to Tess," Brandi whispered, looking away. "Never mind, never mind."

"Brandi, I..."

"Don't man - let's just drop it. I'm sorry I brought it up."

We arrived at the brothel. Brandi coughed as we sat there in the dark. She was running so late, but she wouldn't get out and I didn't want her to get out either.

"Do you want to come inside Davy," my sister asked - her eyes on me. She looked beautiful, but hard. She looked almost reptilian in the cool watery light.

"Do you mean?"

"I don't mean anything," she whispered, reaching out and flicking my damp hair out of my eye with her finger. "You can watch me if you want Davy. You can come in and I'll leave you in a place where you can watch me with them. You'll be able to see everything I do to them and everything they do to me."

I gasped. I looked at Brandi's greasy soft lips. She parted them. Her coat had fallen open and I could see her glittering skin. My sister looked pale and sticky.

"C'mon Davy, come and watch me. I'm really good at it. I can make a man go crazy."

"I'd love to Brandi, but Tess is waiting for me and..."

"C'mon Davy," she said. "I know you want to."

'Oh Brandi, I really do want to, but..."

"You think Tess is experienced, do you? You think Tess is promiscuous, do you? I have sex day in and day out, week after week, month after month, and year after year. I've done it with thousands of guys Davy."

"Yeah, I know Brandi," I said, nodding my head furiously, leaning across at her.

"And that's what you like, isn't it bro? You like gluggy creepy incest and like your sisters dirty, don't you?"

"Yeah Brandi, that's what I like," I said.

"Well get this man - I'm dirtier than Tess will ever be and I'm your fucking sister to boot."

I sat there with an enormous erection. Suddenly my phone rang. I looked down at it and saw Tess's number as it flashed on the screen. I looked back at Brandi.

'Suit yourself Davy - it's your loss buddy."

"Brandy."

"No, fuck off."

Brandi grabbed her bags and opened the car door.

"Tess isn't the only one who gives great head Davy," Brandi said, as she got out of my car. She slammed the car door closed and ran up the brothel steps in the rain. Then she was inside the building and gone from my sight.

What should I do? I had ignored Tess's phone call. The ring tone just abruptly ended and I sat there in a stunned silence, in the dark car park of a brothel, while the freezing rain poured all around me. What should I do?

I loved and wanted Tess and I loved and wanted Brandi as well. I could ignite my car, drive away, go to Tess and make love to her all night. I could do that and just knock myself out. Or, I could get out of the car and enter the sleazy brothel and search for Brandi. I wanted to watch my sister with some John. I also wanted to go in and buy Brandi for one hour. I had the money in my wallet.

I sat there immobile in my car. Could I really do that: just walk in and buy my sister for one hour? How could I claim to love Brandi and yet do something like that? I couldn't help it though: it's what I wanted. What on earth was wrong with me?

I still sat in my car, in the brothel car park, ten minutes later when a light flashed. I turned and looked as a dark figure ran from the open door of the brothel across to my car - it was Brandi. She opened the car door, climbed in and pulled the door closed.

I looked at her hopelessly for a moment.

"Are you coming in David?"

"Yeah, Brandi."

"And you want to watch?"

I nodded - then there was a pause as she read my face for more information. She grinned.

"Do you have the money you pervert?"

"Yeah, enough for one hour," I said, allowing Brandi to pull the wallet out of my jeans.

"Only enough for one hour: do you have any more cash," she asked, counting the money and taking every dollar I had.

"I have some more in my account. I can get it Brandi."

"Good, I want all of it," she said and placed her hand right on my cock and stroked it with her thumb. "Tonight, you're going to pay up until you're all tapped out, like one of my regulars."

"What does that mean Brandi?"

"It means I'll let you watch and then I'm going to fuck you senseless Davy, just like you want. And you're going to pay and keep paying until I've got it all your money."

"Jesus Brandi," I hissed.

"C'mon, let's go inside," she said. "There's an ATM machine in there."

******

I looked into the murky bedroom through a two way mirror. Brandi led me in here, my hand in hers. She told me that the dark corridor I was sitting in and the two way mirror were for men who just liked to watch. Brandi said that guys watched her all the time when she was at work.

I was sitting there bored. I peered into the bedroom for ten minutes before anything happened. The space before my eyes was the most nondescript sort of room - it had a large plain bed, a set of bedside drawers, a couple of chairs and a television set mounted on the wall. There was a shower cubicle in the far corner and a towel rack. The walls of the room were unadorned and dull. The carpet looked stained. The room looked grimy.

Suddenly the door opened and Brandi entered with a guy in tow. He was an older swarthy looking guy in his fifties with facial hair - a thick looking married guy. I could see him staring at my sister's ass, as he followed her into the bedroom. He looked right at me briefly and I flinched - he looked horny.

He reached out for Brandi and took her hips in his hands and rubbed up against her in the dull yellowish light.

"You have a shower," Brandi said. "I'll put some porn on for us and come back in five minutes. Do you want a drink as well?"

"No baby, I just want you."

Brandi smiled and picked up the TV remote control and switched on the DVD player. There was a crackling sound, a blue screen and then an image: a woman's face appeared and she was sucking a thick red cock. Brandi looked at the guy, with her arms crossed, as he got undressed.

"You just wait till I get back dad," she said, looking down at the guys cock. "I'm gonna suck you off, just like that bitch up there is doing."

The man gasped and nodded. He opened the shower door and turned on the water. He stood there and adjusted the temperature. Brandi still stared at him. Finally he got in and my sister discreetly winked at me and then left the bedroom.

I checked out the guy. He looked out of place. He was surely married, but he looked like a horny type who occasionally threw his hard earned money away on hookers. I could tell what he thought: that he'd hit the jack pot with someone like my sister. She was the gorgeous girl he wanted to meet tonight.

Brandi came back in ten minutes later. The guy was showered and dried off. He had stretched out naked on the bed. He had a big erection. She approached him. She undid her yellow bikini top and peeled off her yellow bikini bottoms. She climbed onto the bed naked.

"Oh boy," the guy said as Brandi stretched her body out on top of him.

"Oh daddy," she said, before peppering his face with soft kisses and stroking his ears with her thumbs and fingers. He closed his eyes and grinned blissfully. "Oh my god daddy - mmm, mmm, mmm."

I was getting jealous because that asshole was getting spoilt by my beautiful sister. She nibbled his ears and turned his head from one side to the other; she kissed his thick neck and even lightly bit him. Meanwhile, she rubbed his chest and his nipples with her breasts and ground against his cock.

"Does it feel nice dad," Brandi cooed right in his ear."Tell me daddy, please daddy."

"It's fucking fantastic," he said. Then he tried to put Brandi on her back.

"No, not yet dad," she said pushing him back down on the bed. "I want to suck you first."

"God yes, do that now Gina," he said.

I concluded that Gina was the name of his daughter.

"Soon dad, I promise," Brandi whispered.

A moment later she clamped down on the guys nipple with her lips and he gasped.

I watched Brandi and I was amazed. She somehow knew what this guy wanted. She saw him and sized him up perfectly. At least, that's what I thought. She appeared to know he was a married horny type, who rarely visited a brothel. She seemed to know that he wanted a younger woman to call him daddy.

She kissed his chest and ran her hands over his ribs. The guys cock and balls were nestled softly between her glittering boobs. Then she French kissed the guys belly and I could see his legs trembled. His fingers were in her hair and he rubbed the back of her head. Her hands brushed against his thighs.

"Ohhh god, Gina please," he pleaded, looking down at his pseudo daughter.

"Soon daddy, soon," Brandi said.

She ran her lips and hands along his thick hairy thighs. She used her tongue to mark out a wet path around the guy's crotch. I swore I could see a drop of pre-cum hanging off the tip of the guy's cock.

Brandi was perched right there at the cock. She didn't have anywhere else to go. She had the base of the cock in her white sparkling fist. Her face was right there, inches from the tip. Her pseudo-father willed her on.

"C'mon Gina, c'mon," he urged with a thick soft voice. He placed his hand on Brandi's shoulder.

"Oh beg me daddy, beg me, beg me, beg me," my sister whined softly in a voice which mimicked the tone a woman made when she's getting ready to cum.

"Please, please Gina," he begged. "Please suck my cock honey."

Oh c'mon daddy. Do you want me to kiss it?"

"Please Gina, please."

"Oh okay daddy. It's such a big beautiful cock, isn't it dad."

Brandi reached across and grabbed a condom from the bedside drawer. She ripped the plastic wrapper open with her teeth. She placed the condom on the tip of the guys cock, dropped her head and unrolled the prophylactic inch by inch down the guy's dick with her lips.

"Awww my god," the guy groaned out. "My god!"

"Like that dad, hey."

"Yes, yes."

I only saw the back of Brandi's head from where I was sitting. Her light blonde hair flashed like dull platinum in the murky light. She bobbed up and down with short flourishes, twisted her head from side to side. Then she sank right down, forced herself down hard and then she rose swiftly. Her elbow and forearm moved up and down.

The guy reacted visibly in front of my eyes. His toes slowly curled and his thighs shook. He opened his legs further and Brandi went for his balls. I watched the back of her head circle round and round while the guys jaw dropped, his chest rose and fell sharply, and his hairy belly trembled. He ended up closing his eyes.

"Goddamn it," he said.

"You like it when I eat your nuts dad?"

The guy nodded and then whispered something in a foreign language.

Brandi wouldn't leave the guys balls alone. I don't know how a man could take that sort of treatment for so long. What sort of physical state would that leave a man in - having your balls licked over and over again? Would you get used to it? Would it tingle maniacally and even uncomfortably? Would your balls throb and grow really big and hard?

The guy started to sit up. He shook his head slowly, and regarded my sister through half closed eyes. The guy spoke another language again. He reached under Brandi's chin and tried to direct her lips back onto his cock. She laughed, pushed his hand away and buried her mouth deeper in his precious nuts. I watched her head as she advanced aggressively. She made the guy shudder and shake.

"Your balls belong to me dad," Brandi said, "Just like your cock does."

"Baby, I want to fuck you."

Brandi ignored him. She sucked his cock again. She was noisy. She produced a sweet crisp squeak. She murmured and made all sorts of gagging noises.

'Please stop baby, before it's too late," he said, as he gazed down at her while she made magic between his open rolling legs.

"Awwwmmmmmawwwmmm," Brandi said, with a mouthful of cock.

He finally pulled my greedy sister off his dick and tried to push her onto her back. He just couldn't take it when Brandi went to work and polished and sucked the knob over and over while her thumb worked on his balls.

"Easy dad," Brandi hissed. "Don't push me around."

"Please get on your back baby," the guy said.

"No daddy, do me from behind dog style," Brandi said, assuming the position on her hands and knees, while shaking her pale sparkling behind at him. She was choosing that position so she could face me and look directly into my eyes.

The guy got behind Brandi and had hold of her milky hip. My sister looked back over her shoulder, and grinned, as the guy fiddled about. Suddenly Brandi looked in my direction and her jaw slowly dropped and her eyes closed.

Ohhhh goddd daddy," Brandi whispered and then she laughed softly and then shook her ass. "Ohhhh godddd dadddyyy."

The guy was behind my sister, his hands on her hips. He looked stunned by his situation - he was a thick middle aged man inside a younger woman pretending to be his daughter. He and Brandi had quickly found their groove and built a powerful rhythm together. Their bodies collided and slapped hard, their breath was ragged and Brandi groaned as she looked at me.

"Oh Davy, oh Davy," she exclaimed in a high pitched mocking voice.

The guy muttered something in his own language again. He fucked Brandi real hard. Her bottle blonde hair flew and flashed about, until he leant forward and took hold of a handful and gently pulled.

"Oh gawd daddy," Brandi cooed. "Oh daddy, fuck me daddy."

He took a large hairy paw off Brandi's glittering hip and spanked her hard, while he held her hair in his other hand.

'Owwww," she exclaimed in a high pitched mock whine. "Ohhhh god daddy, spank me! Do it daddy, spank me!"

For a brief moment I didn't know whether to laugh or jerk off. I did neither. My sister still looked in my direction. She grinned at me and her eyes looked soft and half closed. She moved her lips - I think she was saying fuck me Davy, but I couldn't tell for sure.

Meanwhile the guy had decided to stop pulling my sister's hair. He spanked Brandi a couple more times and then took hold off both hips. He looked down at Brandi's behind, as it flew back to meet his forward advance. Slap, slap, slap. Then the guy looked up in the air, then to the side and back down. He closed his eyes.

Brandi's was going to make this thick older guy cum. They had only been at it for five minutes, but I'm sure that's what was going to happen.

"Oh Gina baby," he muttered. "Oh baby."

"C'mon daddy, c'mon - give it to your little girl daddy, give it to your little girl daddy."

Brandi grinned at me and I looked back. Her hair was a damp mess and she looked like she was shining with sweat. Her breasts swang as she increased the rhythm. The guy must have been desperately trying to hold onto his semen, but Brandi seemed to want to extract it from him as soon as possible. She wanted it all.

The guy whimpered at Brandi.

'C'mon daddy, c'mon daddy, c'mon daddy," Brandi rattled off mechanically.

"Awww Awww Awwww Gina. Awwww! Gina! Awwww! Awwwwww!"

"Awww c'mon daddy, Awww gawd daddy, ohhh that's it daddy."

The rhythm was broken and he controlled the pace without any regard for Brandi. My sister was forced forward again and again and her head whipped up and down. Her breath exploded from her mouth with a sweet soft sound each time his body crashed into hers. Brandi smiled and grinned at me. She had made this guy cum so powerfully.

"Ohhh daddy, ohhh gawd," she said in her mock voice.