The Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guy gently pushed my sister down onto the bed and collapsed on top of her. He was done after only seven minutes of sex.

Brandi kept him there in the bedroom for another five minutes. He looked rather guilty. Maybe he felt bad about screwing a hooker behind his wife's back, or maybe the incest role playing game had left him feeling ashamed.

He climbed off Brandi, declined the invitation to have a post-sex shower and then put his clothes on as quickly as he could as Brandi watched him. Then he was out the door and gone.

I sat there in that dark corridor and wondered what my fate would be. My heart was starting to thump in my chest. I waited there, occasionally looked into the drab bedroom through the two way mirror. Brandi hadn't returned.

Then I heard it. I sat there in the gloom and peered down the corridor when I heard the sound of high heels click-clacking on the hard floor. There were steps, and more steps and they were getting louder and louder. Then the door at the end of the corridor opened and Brandi strode into the space - she was naked, wearing only her high heels.

"Take your pants off man," she said, standing in front of me.

I slowly undid my jeans and pulled them and my underwear down around my knees. Brandi climbed up into my lap and reached under for my cock, while her other hand clutched my shoulder. She briefly looked at me - her face was shining with sweat, her hair was damp and stuck to her like glue, her lipstick was smeared around her mouth and her mascara had run. The gold glitter lay in dark streaks on her skin. She smelt musty. She smelt like sex.

Brandi put me right in the spot and then she wriggled her hips and slipped down. I gasped as her body descended hard and my cock entered and kept on going until I was up to my balls inside her.

"Awww fuck yeah man - that feels so fucking good man, doesn't it, hey doesn't it man."

It did feel good, it felt great. I looked at Brandi with wide eyes. She had hers closed tight.

The chair beneath us complained loudly, as Brandi rose and crashed down against me. I held her hips and watched her breasts roll. Her face was just a mask - her mouth formed a perfect oval, her eyes were closed and her head lolled up and down.

She placed her lips right against my ears. She moaned and groaned and told me to fuck her.

I stopped moving. I had a lump in my throat.

Brandi kept going for a minute more.

"Are you okay," Brandi finally asked, breathing hard, cupping my face in her hands and trying to read my eyes.

"I'm sorry Brandi, I can't do this."

"But I thought you wanted to. I thought you were dying for it."

"Yes I do, so much. I am dying for it. But I can't do it here like this. I can't."

I held Brandi in my arms and kissed her cheek and hair.

"Are you ashamed of me Davy," she asked, dropping her eyes.

"Never Brandi, I could never be ashamed of you. But I don't want you to work here anymore."

"Davy, what am I going to do? I have two kids and this is all I can do."

"There must be some other way Brandi."

She ran her fingers through my hair and regarded me.

"You promised you wouldn't look down on me for the job I do."

"I know I said it Brandi. I'm sorry. I could never look down on you. Please don't be sore at me Brandi."

"I'm not Davy."

"I promise I'm going to find a way to get you out of here Brandi. I swear I will."

"You're sweet Davy, but this is what I can do and you shouldn't make promises you can't keep," Brandi whispered, climbing off me. "C'mon, it's time for you to go."

She saw me to my car. It was still raining and we both had no umbrella. She shoved all my money into my hand.

"But I thought..."

"Oh David, are you completely stupid?"

I looked at her and she looked at me through the freezing rain. Her hair was getting wet and she was only dressed in a robe. Then we did it. I stepped up to my sister. She looked at my mouth and I looked at hers. Our lips met and we kissed softly in the pouring rain. A moment later she broke the kiss and looked at me strangely. She then turned and ran back into the brothel.

I sat there in my car - in the parking area - and looked down at my money. I was cold and wet. My chin trembled and I started to sob uncontrollably.

PART THREE - DRAMA

I called Brandi and left her a few messages. She didn't call me back. I didn't hear from Brandi for over a week. Then she rang me and spoke to me, as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened.

"Davy, can you come over and help me clean up this dump? I have to get my shit organised."

"Sure Brandi," I said.

I had a quick shower and dressed in some old clothes. I grabbed some cleaning rags, a mop and some cleaning fluids and drove over to Brandi's. I had to smile. My sister went through these stages when she liked to get organised. She would call me and advise me, or announce it over family dinners.

"Okay Davy, I'm getting my shit organised. Can you help?"

I would help Brandi and she would get organised. The problem was she could never keep it up. She always lost the plot again after a few weeks and her life of chaos and disorganisation would return.

Brandi's apartment was a mess, as I've mentioned earlier. Brandi and I just looked at it with fear in our eyes - a sprawling rubbish monster slowly extended outwards. I had no idea if Brandi and I could get it to comply, or destroy it. We started in the kitchen and spent a couple of hours in there.

At one stage a spider emerged from the cupboard under the kitchen sink.

"Kill the fucking thing Davy," Brandi screamed, actually standing behind me and holding my arms tight, so I couldn't get the pest spray. Then she screamed again when the spider ran after us.

I spent the whole day there at Brandi's and got most of the cleaning done. Her apartment looked so different.

I was surprised my sister and I got so much work done. She looked so cute with her blonde hair in a ponytail, dressed in a daggy grey t-shirt and a pair of khaki shorts. She had a few spots of dirt and grease on her face.

In my mind, I remembered my night at the brothel. I remembered watching Brandi with her John and I remembered my brief sexual bout with my sister. I had some trouble cleaning Brandi's place with these images in my mind. I still wanted to take the next step with my sister. I had a lot of trouble not making a move on her. Brandi for her part didn't mention my visit to the brothel, and what I saw and did there.

There was a palpable and unspoken tension between us. I caught Brandi staring at me a few times as I was cleaning her place and she noticed me looking at her with a hungry expression.

I hadn't made love to Tess for two days because she had to fly to Los Angeles for a work related emergency, so I had a hard cock while I tried to clean. Brandi wasn't making it easier for me to lose that obvious bulge in my pants. There were a few occasions when I got all wrapped up and watched Brandi's behind, while she scrubbed something on her hands and knees.

My sister and I had taken a break, when the cleaning came to an abrupt halt. We stood there in the kitchen, drank a glass of water and looked at each other.

"Davy, are we going to fuck?"

I choked on a mouthful of water from shock. My sister was so blunt. It was quintessential Brandi - straight to the point.

"I just need to know," she continued. "I'm a bit too wrapped up in you Davy and I need to fuck you, so I can get you out of my system for a while."

I couldn't say anything as I coughed violently. Finally I stopped and wiped my mouth.

"What do you say Davy," she asked, stepping up to me.

She ran her fingers through my hair and smiled at me.

"C'mon Davy, while the kids are still away."

"Yes Brandi, yes," I said.

"C'mon then, let's fuck and no running out on me like last time," she said, putting her glass of water down. She grabbed my hand.

My sister led me to her bedroom. She closed the door. Her room hadn't been cleaned yet, so she swept the piles of dirty clothes off her bed and onto the floor.

Dear reader, there's no need to explain and spell it out to you. I'm sure the way Brandi and I groaned, shrieked at each other, laughed happily, and the way our bodies slapped softly together will be enough for you. I know it was enough for the neighbours, because a few of them banged on the walls and the ceiling.

I was now with both Tess and Brandi. I was together with Tess nearly every night and dropped by to see Brandi during the day, before she had to go to work. I should have been looking for a job or writing poetry. That's what Tess thought I was doing. Instead I would kiss Tess, wish her a good day at work and then I would rush over to Brandi's and spend some time with her in bed.

It was a crazy situation and I was lying to Tess. I felt very bad about that, but I was in love with both of my sisters and I was still pretty immature I guessed. Brandi started to get demanding though: was I going to be honest and tell Tess about me and her? Was I going to break it off with Tess?

There had to come a point when Tess found out and the shit hit the fan. Why was I such a stupid person? And was there any medicine I could take for my stupidity - maybe a useful drug like common sense, honesty and courtesy?

Soon after, disaster struck.

We were all seated at the table for dinner, when the latest round of family drama erupted. My mother, my father, Tess, Brandi and I were passing plates of food from person to person when Brandi suddenly blurted out that she and I were sleeping together.

There had been a great intake of air from her audience, as Brandi dropped the bombshell in truly theatrical style. Then there was a stunned silence. Then Tess dropped a plate of roasted potatoes and they landed on the table with a crash. Then my father dropped the F word.

Tess looked across at me with the most wounded expression in her beautiful eyes. Then my mother whimpered in pain and confusion. I sat there in shock.

"What are you talking about Brandi," Tess asked, clearly reeling.

"You heard me Tess," Brandi replied, "me and Davy are together."

"I don't believe that, David wouldn't do that to me."

"Oh my god, it's more than a mother can stand," my mother said.

"Oh goddamn it Tess," Brandi exclaimed, ready to rise out of her chair. "Davy, you tell her, you tell her how it is between us."

"David, is she telling the truth?"

"Of course I am Tess.

"David, how could you do this to me," Tess said, looking in my direction. "I gave myself to you, like you wanted. I thought you loved me David."

"He loves me Tess. Davy, tell her. Tell Tess that you love me."

"Oh lord, help us - all my children are sick," my mother said, holding her head in her hands. "My children are evil."

"Easy mother," my father said, patting her arm, trying to calm my mother down.

"Davy, please," Brandi pleaded.

"We're all ruined," my mother continued. "Ruined, I say."

"David, say something," Tess whispered, tears glowing in her eyes. "Why did you go behind my back with Brandi?"

"I love you both," I finally said, with a lump in my throat. "I love you both. I've always loved you both. I need both of you to have some sort of purpose in my life, to get out of bed in the morning, to breathe freely."

"David, you can't have us both," Tess said, wiping her eyes with a tissue.

"Both of us? Goddamn it Davy," Brandi said, shaking her head slowly, looking all choked up. "Goddamn it. I've never loved a man, the way I love you - don't you fucking get it Davy! You and I are meant for each other. Tell her."

"I'm in love with both of you. I love both you and Tess."

"Then we've got a problem," Tess said, sitting back in her chair and crossing her arms. "Normally, I would kick a guy to the curb in a situation like this, but not this time. I'm not going to give him up. You turned him against me Brandi, but you're not going to win."

"Oh please Tess, just knock off the bullshit," Brandi said. "David's mine and you need to accept that Tess."

"I'm not accepting anything Brandi."

"Tess, I swear."

"I can't listen anymore," my mother said, horrified by the seedy elements of our love triangle.

My mother rose unsteadily to her feet, supported by my father.

"I'm sorry mom," I said, trying to reach out and help her.

"Don't touch me," she hissed in response - snatching her arm away before I could take it.

The three of us sat there at the dinner table as our disgusted parents deserted us. I looked at each sister in turn. Both Tess and Brandi sat there, their arms crossed, glaring silently at each other. Neither woman would budge. What on earth was I going to do?

PART FOUR - CONNECTION

In Part Four, it has been decided that the role of presenting the final part of this weird tale will be taken over by me: the all seeing and disembodied eye of God i.e. the third person narrator. David is not up to telling the story anymore. It's my turn now.

It is now four years later.

"I never thought I could achieve something like this," Brandi said softly, with tears in her eyes. "I never thought I was smart enough or good enough Tess.

"Of course you're smart enough and good enough," Tess said. "I believe in you, and David believes in you as well. Look what you've done. You're smart enough and good enough and you did it, just like you said you would."

"I love you Tess."

"I love you too Brandi. Now let me have a look at it again."

Brandi handed the university degree to Tess and Tess regarded it. Her eyes glowed with tears.

"I can't believe it Tess."

"Believe it beautiful - you've just got a degree in teaching. You're on your way."

Brandi took the degree from Tess and laid it down on the dining table. She turned back to Tess, cupped the side of her sister's face in her hand and kissed her softly on the lips. They finally broke the kiss a few minutes later. Their beautiful eyes were all lit up and they were breathing heavily.

"I couldn't have done this without your support and Davy's either."

"Well, it certainly helps when your brother's a successful author of crappy romantic comedies and second rate thrillers."

The two women laughed.

"I'm only joking. But don't tell him I told you that Brandi. It helps when you have money at your disposal. It means you can stop working you know where and just focus completely on your studies."

"I heard that Tess," a male voice called out from the distance.

"Oh, you're home are you - have you eaten," Tess called back.

"Yes, I've eaten."

"Good, so come here and have a look at Brandi's degree again."

David entered the lounge room. He kissed both Brandi and Tess.

"Congratulations again beautiful," David said, as he regarded Brandi's degree.

"Thank you so much for supporting me Davy - I couldn't have done this without you."

"Oh yes, you could have beautiful," David said.

Brandi and David kissed again - this time more passionately and for a much longer time.

"I think a celebration is in order," Tess whispered, smiling, her eyes sparkling while watching David and Brandi together.

"Yes, I'd love that," Brandi said.

"I'll play mommy tonight and put all our kids to bed. I'll be back soon. See you both in the bedroom?"

"Sure Tess," Brandi said, smiling, taking David's hand.

******

The dark heavens seemed to possess an intuitive awareness. A stream of consciousness, borne on the warm breeze, passed wordlessly through the trees outside the window and filled the bedroom with its thought. The speechless stream projected a meaningful language on the woman's warm skin.

The starlight coming through the trees made a mottled pattern on the woman. Her body was like a cosmic canvas with some parts submerged in cool grey tones, some parts colored in midnight blue, and some parts painted in soft silver. The woman's body was covered in a ghostly web of light and shadow.

The woman's brother and sister explored the woman's body, treating the cosmic canvas like an arcane map. Each silver spot on the woman's mottled body received a soft kiss and each blue and grey spot was caressed with warm hands. The woman's sister placed her lips on the woman's lower back and then she placed her lips on the woman's bottom. The woman's brother ran a finger along the ghostly web, following the trace of a faint jagged line, which ran along the woman's spine and over her right shoulder. He kissed a silver spot on the back of the woman's neck and then ran his hands along and down into the cool grey darkness below.

The woman's brother and sister asked the woman to move and she changed her position on the bed. The cosmic canvas was transformed and the map acquired a new configuration. The brother and sister looked down at the new web and once again explored the woman with their lips and hands. The woman's brother placed his lips on the woman's left shoulder and slid the tip of his index finger down a piece of the web running along her side and across her back. The woman's sister kissed a sweep of painted silver flecks on the woman's ribs and hips.

The woman cried softly as her brother and sister made love to her body. Then she sighed and giggled. Then she cried again.

"Turn over Brandi," Tess whispered.

Brandi complied and lay back again. A brand new map swam upon her bare skin and then settled into a new design as she became still.

"Close your eyes beautiful," David whispered.

Brandi did and her brother kissed the tears from her cheeks, while he ran his hand straight through the midnight blue and into the cool grey pool beneath Brandi's shoulder and along her side. Tess kissed all the bright splashes on her sister's breasts, sucking softly on Brandi's nipples, while Brandi nursed her and stroked Tess with her fingers.

The silver shone on Brandi's lips. It glowed on the side of her face. David looked down and silently descended, running his hand across his sister's face. He stroked his sister's ear lobe. His lips touched hers. Brandi gasped and kissed him back.

Brandi was beginning to twist from side to side.

"Oh my god guys, I can't take it anymore," she whispered. Then she gasped again.

Soft laughter was the only response Brandi received. Then she received more kisses.

"Brandi darling, move back just a touch," Tess whispered later. "That's it, just a touch more honey. Yes, that's it - perfect."

David and Tess looked at each other and grinned. A silver spot glowed in the perfect position on Brandi's body.

"Now Brandi, open your legs nice and wide," Tess continued. "Good girl. Oh my god, that's perfect."

A silver spot gleamed in Brandi's most intimate place. Tess stretched out, she dropped her head.

"Oh my god Tess," Brandi whispered. Then she gasped.

David took Brandi's upper body in his arms and kissed a long silver thread which ran along her neck and dissipated in a shallow pool of blue behind her ear. He kissed her throat and he kissed her shoulders. He kissed her chest and then he kissed her nipples. He made love to his sister's upper body, while Tess weaved her magic between Brandi's trembling thighs.

"Oh my God Davy," Brandi whispered. "She's doing that thing again. Oh my God Tess. You know that drives me crazy when you do that."

"That's why I do it beautiful - because it drives you crazy."

Tess dropped her head again and did The Thing. Brandi sighed deep and long. She stretched her body and curled her toes. She looked at her brother, her eyes growing excited. David kissed her lips and their tongues played together.

"What's she doing Brandi?"

"Oh Davy, she does this thing with her tongue, that's just. Oh god Tess, I'm gonna cum if you keep that up. Oh my God Tess."