The Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I want a taste of Brandi," David whispered.

"Not a chance David," Tess said quickly and then went back down.

David shrugged and placed his lips on the mottling which spread across Brandi's shaking tummy. He pushed the tip of his tongue into her belly button. He could feel his sister's body growing taut as Tess's magic and his tender touch drenched Brandi in a warm ocean of feeling. She started crying again.

"Oh my God, you guys. Oh Tess, oh girl."

"I could make love to you all night Brandi - from morning to night."

"Awww God Tess - I love you. I want to marry you girl."

David lay down on his side to watch Brandi. He ran his flat hand along the midnight blue surfaces. He smiled as Brandi's posture grew tight and her facial expression grew urgent. All of his sister's limbs were hard. Tess had to grab hold of Brandi to keep her sister down on the bed and to continue to devour her at the sticking point.

"Oh Davy, I think I'm going to cum," Brandi whispered urgently, staring at her brother.

"You only think beautiful," David whispered. "I definitely know you're going to cum." He had a big grin on his face.

"Oh Christ Tess, oww, oww, oww. Yes, right there Tess. Ohhh God Tess."

Brandi looked down at her sister with wide eyes, flared nostrils and an open mouth. All the muscles in Brandi's body were tightly clenched and her belly and thighs were shivering as if she were freezing. She lifted her hips slightly, but Tess held her down again.

"Tess. Tess. Tess. Oh my God Tess."

David laughed softly. Tess was still doing The Thing. Brandi was scared she was going to wake up the kids.

"Awwww Tess," Brandi whispered, staring down at her sister between her legs.

Brandi placed her hand on the back of Tess's head. She flexed her jaw muscles, grit her teeth and closed her eyes tight one moment. Then the next moment her jaw dropped and she stared at her sister again.

"Awww God Tess, I can't take it anymore Tess! I can't take it anymore Tess!"

Tess had no intention of stopping, and Brandi had to take more. She had to take much more. Then she really couldn't take it anymore.

Brandi began to shake and she just couldn't stop shaking. She was a shaking immobile thing; just a jittery irrational moaning thing. Her whole body from her curling toes to her tingling scalp were affected and beyond her conscious control. Brandi closed her eyes tight, rolled and ground her head back into the pillow and dropped her jaw.

Her sister just wouldn't let Brandi off the hook. The orgasms multiplied, stretching on and on. Brandi's groans grew louder and louder until the sound carried through the closed bedroom door, down the corridor and up the stairs. Thankfully the children were all sound asleep and heard nothing. Then it was over and Brandi pulled Tess up from between her open thighs, over her body and kissed her mouth deeply.

"Oh my God Tess," Brandi exclaimed, trying to catch her breath. "I love you. I love it Tess. Oh my God!"

Tess lay on top of Brandi and held her as Brandi broke out into laughter and still shook tenderly.

"C'mon, it's not over. I want to see you and David together."

"Oh Tess, I'm so emotional. Give me a second and I'll do it with Davy."

"Of course beautiful."

He was more than ready for her. He invited her into his open arms, into his hard lap. He felt her warm breath on his face as she rose above him. She looked down at him.

"Goddess," he whispered up at her.

She smiled at him.

She was the divine element in his all his wet dreams. They both were. They always were.

For a moment he thought she was a pale apparition carved from glowing marble. He stroked her champagne colored hair and adored her intense facial features with tentative fingers and tender eyes.

She cupped his face in her hands and kissed him as she dropped down in his lap. He felt her warm skin. She was so soft. He was so hard. The two of them gasped and then she grew silent and still, pressed tight against him like a sleeping child, her arms around him and her head on his shoulder.

Tess laughed at her brother and sister. They were hopelessly in love. Every touch spoke volumes. David just loved being inside Brandi, and Brandi just loved having David inside her. Watching David and Brandi love each other was a breathtaking experience - it always made Tess horny.

The two of them barely moved and rarely spoke. The conversation they were having took place on another plane, where words just didn't say enough. The way David kissed his sister's lips explained the way he felt about her. The way she ran her hands over his face described the way she adored him.

They could make Tess cry sometimes, the way they loved each other. Tonight she felt that way and her eyes began to glow as she watched them. The two of them just gazed at each other without uttering a word. The two of them kissed softly.

She was a grown woman, but he held her like she was a helpless infant. It was an illusion. Brandi was far from helpless in her brother's arms. She only need flex and roll her lower body against him and she would make him gasp, make him kiss her urgently and grab her tight. Tess just loved the way Brandi could do that to David.

Both women could work their brother into a mad frenzy if they wanted to. His love was all mixed up with his desire for his two sisters. Brandi knew how to love him all hard and rough. She could make him go crazy. Tess could as well. David just loved it when his women dominated him in bed. He enjoyed it when Brandi or Tess got on top of him and really let him have it.

"I love you Brandi."

"I love you too Davy."

Tess smiled - there's was no need to say it. Words were just icing on the cake.

"Come here Tess," Brandi whispered, looking at her sister.

Tess shook her head and wiped the tears from her eyes.

"C'mon beautiful - I want to kiss you."

"No Brandi," Tess whispered, "later, my darlings. I promise."

Tess could sense that the softness between her brother and sister was going to come to an end. They had touched each other with such care, and their intimacy had made Tess cry. Brandi and David, however, were getting excited and Tess could tell. She knew these two people inside out. She knew everything about them.

Tess felt in a very intuitive way that Brandi's desire for David was becoming very visceral. Tess was sure that Brandi was going to push her brother onto his back and express her love for him in a very sinewy and unconscious sort of way. Tess was watching her brother as well. He was aroused. His need for Brandi was a sticky sweet tactile sort of thing. He and Brandi were kissing each other more passionately and their hands were determined.

Tess loved working up a sweat with David, but she didn't mind being a voyeur at times as well.

"Oh God David, " Brandi whispered.

Their magic evolved in front of Tess. Their demeanor changed and they entered into the next phase of their ritual. Brandi changed character so quickly. She was like a chameleon in bed.

"Pass me a hair tie Tess."

"Here, Brandi honey."

"Ta."

Brandi tied her hair into a champagne colored pony tail.

Brandi grabbed David's shoulders. Tess grinned. Brandi was taking charge of the situation in typically aggressive style. Tess loved it when her sister did that.

"Back down on the bed please Davy," Brandi whispered, pushing her kid brother onto his back.

She leant over him and her breasts brushed against his face. He desperately lunged at her nipples and briefly took one between his lips. She clutched his wrists in her tight grip. He decided to struggle. He twisted and pushed beneath her. The two of them broke into laughter. They puffed and panted. He wasn't getting anywhere.

Brandi looked physically strong - a result of endless hours in the gym. David looked soft and weak - far too intellectual and literary for his own good. Brandi held him down - pinning his arms to the bed and keeping his lower body stationary with her strong hips. He was still inside her and he was so hard. It was enough to make a man like him cum, but he managed not to.

"Don't you dare David," Tess whispered.

"I won't, I won't. It's not that easy to make me cum."

"Yeah, it is David," Tess whispered, breaking into soft laughter

"Are you going to give in Davy or are we really going to get into it."

"God Brandi," he whispered. "Let me get on top just once."

"No Davy. Now don't move bro or I'll tie you down like last time. I swear I will."

"Tie him down Brandi - teach him a lesson."

"No Brandi," he whispered, smiling. "I'll be good. I promise."

"You better be bro," Brandi whispered. "I'm in charge, when I'm on top."

"But you're always on top," he whispered.

"Damned right I am."

The two women laughed and David gasped. He loved it. He loved Brandi. All of his complaints were half-hearted. The two women just ignored his weak objections. It was just a part of their mating-game. Brandi and Tess dominated David physically. That's just the way it was when they were in bed together.

Tess loved watching Brandi when she was on top of their brother. She was always on top of David, when they made love, just as David said. Brandi just couldn't help herself - she was constantly trying to get David out of her system and she always reached a point when she had to dominate her brother. She didn't really have a choice, as she tried to explain to Tess on one occasion.

Brandi was such a physical person. No wonder she wanted to teach high school gym. It was the perfect sort of job for her.

Brandi's body looked hard, lean and solid - she rippled as she moved back and forth. Tess ran her eyes over her sister's beautiful tattoos. Long colorful images ran down her long limbs and along her back and sides. Her pony tail flashed from side to side in the dark bedroom.

"God, sometimes I wish I was born with a dick," Tess whispered. "You turn me on Brandi."

"I'd ride you like a Kentucky Derby winner, if you had one Tess," Brandi whispered back. "Ride you all night girl."

Brandi sat up, releasing David's wrists. He took hold of her hips. She rose and crashed, rose and crashed. Their breath came sharp and short as Brandi descended and hammered his sensitive and trembling body.

"Oh God Brandi," David whispered urgently.

Tess and Brandi looked at each other. They grinned.

"You like that Davy?"

"Awww I love it Brandi. You always make me feel so good. You're so perfect. Awww I love you Brandi."

"Well, I'm your big sister, Brandi whispered, then she sighed and her voice trailed off. "I'm supposed to take care of you."

Tess came and stretched out beside her brother. David turned to her.

"Awww Tess - it's so good."

"Yeah, it sure is."

He lay there on his back, in the dark, gazing up at the ceiling. He was acutely aware of every sensation and he reacted to their every touch. He closed his eyes slowly. He stretched his tense body. He trembled and shivered. He sat up and was pushed down. He curled his toes. The two women were almost tormenting him with pleasure. He was lying on their rack, a victim of their exquisite torture. Their soft mocking laughter was in his ears.

A breeze swept in from the ocean, it caused the curtains to ripple and the blinds to rattle - the current caressed David's body, drying the perspiration on his skin and made goose bumps form on his belly and sides.

It was the early morning. They had been making love for hours. The starlight had slowly died as the cloud cover emerged from the eastern horizon. The bedroom was a dark and moody place.

Tess nibbled David's earlobes and his neck. She ran her hands up and down his sides. She kissed his nipples. She kissed his belly. Brandi leant forward and kissed his open mouth as she rocked back and forth on top of him - she clutched his face in her hands and devoured him. He twisted and turned this way and that.

He lay there trembling beneath the two women, his arms around them, his head back, his eyes closed, his face red, and his mouth open. Their heads turned slowly from side to side in the dark bedroom. Their heads rose and fell from place to place as they bit and kissed his body. Their pale hands and arms slipped slowly over him. He just couldn't speak - all he could do was gasp and shake.

It was always like this. His sisters made all his incestuous dreams come true. He never imagined it could be like this when he was just a young kid of 19. Tess and Brandi were his dream women. He was living a beautiful dark dream.

"Brandi, can I please get on top," David whimpered.

"Okay Davy, just this once," Brandi said firmly, recognizing that all three of them were about to enter into the weird phase of their night together.

The two women looked at each other and laughed softly. Both Brandi and Tess were ready to play some more mind games with their kid brother. All three of them loved the mind games. It led them into some dark corners. All three of them were fearless when it came to exploring each other's unconscious - it was just an extension of the physical. They wanted to touch and peer into every hidden place - know each other as deeply as possible.

All three of them knew what the mind games were about. David loved incest and the two women loved him. Tess and Brandi knew their brother hungered for incest right from the start - it had never been a secret. They were human beings who happened to adore each other and wanted to be together, like any regular human being did. But they were also family members and that carried some slippery sticky implications.

The sexual side of their relationship was an unconventional hot mess and the desire which animated their relationship, which fueled their hunger for each other, was a dark unorthodox desire. It was such a powerful motor.

Guilt, judgment and social conditioning had no part in their lives. There was only complete acceptance and the discussion of options. There was only respect for differences.

Tess and Brandi always assumed David was a soft and compliant male. But it wasn't until the three of them got together and stepped into each other's darkness that the two women found and held the real David in their warm arms. He longed to become their man-child, to be nurtured and protected. He liked to be told what to do when the three of them disappeared into the bedroom together. He liked to be smothered and cocooned. He liked to be told that he was a good boy. He liked to be spoilt, tickled and kissed.

Brandi realized that she liked to be strong. She liked to be in charge. She loved dominating her brother in the bedroom. She was his tough big sister and his protector. Making love to Brandi made David feel safe. Tess was the one who delivered the soft oozing love. She was the one who smothered him relentlessly and constantly, correcting him endlessly in her soft adoring voice. She brought the wonderful claustrophobia. He loved fucking Tess. She swallowed everything he gave her. She was a bottomless well.

It was the most unusual relationship, but it was theirs. It's what they wanted and what they had.

Brandi pulled her brother up into her arms and then lay back. He followed her and lay on top of her.

"C'mon Davy, that's a good boy," Brandi whispered.

"Oh yes, such a good boy, isn't he Brandi."

"He sure is, what a good boy."

"Awww Brandi - it feels so good."

"I know Davy, I know. Give it to your big sister, like you always do. C'mon baby brother."

David moved with urgent hard strokes. Tess ran her hands over her brothers behind and up his spine. Brandi held him tight. He was whimpering again.

Brandi grinned up at Tess. She nodded in return. Tess carefully climbed over the two lovers. She gently lay down on top of David, sandwiching him between his two sisters. Brandi and Tess whispered in his ear non-stop.

"C'mon give it to me baby bro."

"Oh, such a good boy. Yes, such a good boy. Such a beautiful boy Davy. C'mon, C'mon give it to Brandi."

It went on and on.

He came explosively, trapped deliciously between his females. At 5.21am the sounds of his sweet moans and high pitched whimpers carried through the open window and clear across the street. It was a strange wailing which woke the neighbors - then it was gone.

"I'm gonna love you till the stars fall from the sky," David told Brandi softly, as he lay in her arms afterwards.

There was brief pause and then the two women broke into sweet laughter.

"That's the biggest fucking cliché Davy," Brandi said.

"Yeah David, save that stuff for your crappy rom-com's where it belongs," Tess said.

David grew red in the face. He grinned and then scratched his head.