The Making of a Kingpin Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it had reached full mast I withdrew it from Abi's eager mouth and it emerged with a plop. I saw the disappointed look in her eyes but she knew not to question me.

As soon as I was free I reached across the bed and dragged Tori by her legs towards me. She let out a gasp as I drew her towards me. Her eyes couldn't be shifted from my impressive shaft, which looked dark and angry. I could sense there was a tempest of emotions running through her as her heart raced; excitement, hunger, fear.

But there was no turning back now. This is what she had wanted all night, ever since I'd laid her husband out on the floor and I'd planted my lips on hers. In that moment she had submitted to the stronger, alpha male, the guy who with the strength to dominate her and give her the sexual fulfilment that she craved.

Ever since that moment she'd realised that she had been lying to herself her whole life. She had bought the stultifying conventional wisdom that had buried her true self. Her desire to have a loving husband, who bought her flowers, romanced her and respected her as a strong, independent woman had been revealed to be nothing but a facade, obscuring her real nature.

She was a slut. And more than that she was a slut who needed a strong, powerful, big-dicked stud to grab hold of her and fuck her like the slut she was. A MILF like her, with a body like hers wasn't built for gentle, loving sex. She was built for rough, nasty, no holes barred fucking.

And I was only too happy to oblige.

I clambered onto the edge of bed, leaning forward with my legs still planted to the floor so my dick was just inches away from Tori's waiting hole.

"Tell me what you want, bitch."

Tori's was unstable, wracked with lust and desperate to be fucked. "I want you to pound my married MILF cunt with that huge dick of yours, you stud," she yelled.

"You sure you don't want to go back to your husband, Kev?"

"No. Never. I don't give a shit about him. All I care about is being fucked by your horse sized dick. Now stop teasing me and give me it."

Her voice was begging and imploring. She needed this like she needed oxygen. The sight of this suburban housewife begging to be fucked only made my dick throb even more. It was time to put the slut out of her misery.

In one swift motion I grabbed hold of Tori's legs and lifted them up while at the same time I slammed my hips downwards and impaled myself inside her.

There was no resistance as I thrust inside her, the slickness of my dick was matched with the wetness of her leaking pussy. Tori let out an anguished squeal, which sounded like a cat being strangled and she gulped for air like she was drowning.

"That's it bitch. Take that huge cock in your married cunt."

I didn't give her any time to adjust to the girth of my shaft as I slammed it in and out of her at a pace that she was clearly unused to. The force of my strokes were causing her whole body to jiggle on the end of my sizeable pole. And I had a front row seat as I watched her big, natural tits bounce in rhythm.

I forced myself deeper and deeper, with each stroke stuffing inch after inch inside her. Despite her older age she still had a tight cunt, especially at its further reaches. As my rod smashed further down inside her defenceless cunt I could feel it wrapping itself tightly around my dick. She was no virgin, but I was pretty sure none of the small-dicked losers she'd been with had ever penetrated her this deeply before.

"You like that, bitch? You like how my big dick is pounding your twat? Bet your husband never fucked you like this, did he?"

All Tori could do was mumble something like yeah to my trash talk as she struggled to cope with the hammering I was giving her.

As I continued to relentlessly ram my huge spur inside her I saw Abi moving round us both until eventually she was perched on the bed, looking back at me as I had my way with this dark, sexy MILF.

She had a mischievous, cheeky grin on her face and a few seconds later I found out why. Stepping over the helpless housewife below she squatted down and buried her cum laden snatch in Tori's face, quietening her screams.

I could feel Tori's body stiffen in shock and surprise at this intrusion but the sight only made my dick throb harder. The sight of my little sex pet dominating and demeaning her elder pushed my buttons, causing me to pick up the pace still further, smashing her defenceless cunt like it was the last one left on Earth.

It took all my self-control to stop myself from cumming. I didn't want this feeling to end, this feeling of total control over these two sexy nymphomaniacs. And while I was able to fight the urge, Tori cleared could not.

As I continued to pound her cunt I felt it clench hold of my dick as a powerful orgasmic surge raced through her body, shaking her to her very core. She gurgled as Abi bounced up and down on her mouth, forcing her to suck out the cum which I had deposited there just moments before. I couldn't even imagine the assault on her senses as both Abi and I continued to use and abuse her.

While Tori's body continued to shake like jelly I reached out a grabbed hold of Abi's pert, exposed breasts, cupping them in my hands, pawing at them as my hips smashed unceasingly into Tori's now widened cunt. I was grunting now as my balls started to slap Tori's ass, as I impaled myself inside her right to the hilt.

"Lick my balls, bitch." I managed to gasp between grunts and Abi responded immediately.

A few moments later and I felt Abi's tongue licking away at my balls as they swung through the air at speed. It was tough for her to keep up but she kept trying and the feel of her warm, wet lips on my swinging ball sacs only increased the sexual stimulation I was experiencing.

I looked down and saw a wreck beneath me. The way Tori had looked when she had stumbled out of the car less than an hour earlier was positively elegant and respectable compared to the state she was in now. Her makeup was now barely recognisable, with blotches of discordant colours across her pretty face. The cum Abi had deposited was dripping across her face and down her chin. She was hoarse now from her screams and she continued to yelp each time I impaled my pole inside her. Her tits wobbled about uncontrollably and she seemed to lack the energy to do anything but just lie there and take the pounding that I was meting out.

"Look at you. You're nothing but a cheap whore, desperate for a strong man and a big dick." I felt my dick surge as I demeaned her with my words as well as my actions, stimulating me even further.

As I looked at her face more closely I saw the unmistakeable look that I'd seen in so many chicks before. It was a look of total bliss. Gone were the shackles of social conformity. Gone were the self-imposed inhibitions. Gone was the concept of self worth. In its place was the orgasmic high that could only be created by having her cunt fucked out by a monster dick. Nothing mattered to her any more than to keep being manhandled like this.

And then I felt Tori cum again, this time harder and stronger than anything she had ever experienced. I saw her eyes roll back inside her socket as her body convulsed and her cunt gripped hold of my throbbing member, tightening and smothering it unbearably.

Suddenly, with little warning I felt my dick explode inside Tori as I let out a massive, guttural groan. My prick was spewing out cum faster than it ever had in its life. I pulled out and saw my thick white seed fire onto Tori's large tits, covering them in a matter of seconds with my gunk. My engorged shaft was shaking violently as I fired shot after shot of my male essence over Tori's prone and spent body, splattering her with the biggest load of cum I'd ever seen.

Within seconds Abi was on top of Tori, licking off my seed with such eagerness and hunger that you would have thought she had never tasted it before. I stood and watched for a few moments as Abi ravished Tori's body. Her lighter skin pressed against Tori's darker form, both covered in the sweat and cum.

I had experienced some incredible nights with some very beautiful girls in my time but this threesome had to top the lot. I didn't have to watch the two chicks beneath me on the bed for long until I felt a familiar stirring once more.

The rest of the world had faded now. All that was left was this hedonistic paradise, with these two beautiful, busty, bitches willing and able to satisfy my every carnal desire.

I settled myself onto the bed and soon felt both women clambering towards my crotch. The night was still young and I planned to enjoy every second that remained.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

What the hell is that I thought, as the world came blearily into focus.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Who the fuck is that?" I shouted angrily.

I pulled myself up just in time to see the door opening and a most unwelcome and surprising visitor enter my bedroom.

My father had entered the room with a fury in his face that I had rarely, if ever, seen before. His eyes quickly surveyed the room taking in the two startled sluts sharing my bed, who were now just raising their groggy heads to see what was causing the disturbance.

"I will see you downstairs in my office in 2 minutes," my father directed me coldly.

With that he swept from the room.

I knew that whatever had happened it must have been serious. My father did not make a habit these days of getting angry about anything. He was more than happy to sit back and relax while I did all the hard and dirty work of making sure that our family remained the most feared in the town, while he sipped his mojitos by the pool.

I hurriedly got out of bed and dressed myself in some the first casual clothes I could find. My head was starting to clear as my heart began to beat a little faster. I felt a cold chill running through me and had a bad feeling about what I was soon to discover from my father.

I could only have got a couple of hours sleep after a night where I had fucked all 6 holes on the pair of sluts laying in my bed so hard and so long that for the first time in living memory I did not have any morning wood, which was probably for the best given my father's mood.

Leaving them dozing in bed I quickly left my bedroom and made my way down the stairs, turned left and went down a corridor before opening a door to the right. My father was sat behind a sturdy black desk still wearing a face of thunder. Stood in the opposite corner of the room was my father's long-time right hand man, Ricardo, whose face was also lined with worry.

"Had a good night, did you?" My father asked mockingly.

I stared back at him, nonplussed. My father had not spoken to me like this in years, since I was a boy. And now I was a man. I wasn't going to let him speak to me like I was still a child after all that I had done for the family business while he had become so feckless.

"Yeah I did actually. So what?" I said with more aggression than I had meant. I tried to regulate my breathing and retain my calm.

"Well that's good. I'm glad you had fun. While you were enjoying yourself your sister has been kidnapped by those, by those ..."

My father's face was getting redder and his breathing more uncontrolled, until eventually he started to stutter. After a few seconds he had regained his composure.

"You ordered a hit, didn't you? On those, those overgrown schoolboys."

Comprehension was starting to dawn now.

"Didn't you?" My father bellowed.

"Yes," I snapped back. "Well, you weren't doing anything, were you? We had to do something. They were taking more and more liberties. Selling on our turf. Disrespecting us. We had to teach them a lesson."

"I told you not to act against them until we were ready. Until we were prepared. Have I taught you nothing?" My father shook his head in disappointment. "You took out one of their bodyguards. So what? If you hit someone, you hit them. You go for the head of the snake. You don't take a pot shot and then wait for them to respond."

My father was speaking more calmly now but I could still see beads of sweat accumulating on his forehead.

"I wanted to send them a message. Give them a warning to back off, that they don't mess with us. I know we could crush them if we wanted to, but this way we show them what they're up against if they continue to defy us."

"That might have been a decent plan," my father responded, "If we had been organised, if everyone had known what was going on. Then your sister might not have just walked into the nightclub those upstarts just bought."

Now it was my turn to get angry.

"It's not my fault if my dumb sister is too stupid to realise that she shouldn't go into enemy territory without protection."

"Don't talk about your sister like that," my father barked angrily.

"Oh sorry, I forgot we can't say a word of criticism about your favourite little princess even though she hasn't lifted a finger in her life."

"That's enough," my father rose from his chair and quickly ate up the ground between us until he was merely inches away.

At one point in my life, when I was much younger this would have shaken me. I had always looked up to my father, from when I was just a little boy. I remember telling friends and teachers who my father was and seeing the look of fear and respect in their eyes. I soon learnt this was a good way to bend others to my will, even while just an adolescent.

My father had always been the man that I had most admired in the world. I had always looked up to him and aspired to emulate him. He was so powerful, so strong, so in command. As I got older my father started to teach me the family trade and I saw what he did to those who crossed him. I saw how other men deferred to him. I saw how he always managed to get his own way. There had never been any question about me following him into the family business and one day taking on the reins.

But in the last few months our relationship had changed. We had become more distant and I realised in that moment, as I looked down at him that I no longer saw him as I had down for all those years.

As I looked down at Nacho I didn't see the man that I remembered. He was a couple of inches shorter than me and for the first time in my life I realised he wasn't the imposing presence in the room. I was. The man who stood before me was going to seed, he carried a lot more flab on his frame and age was starting to weary him.

Instead of seeing strength and power in his eyes I saw only weakness and panic. I stared him down, not backing down or apologising for my behaviour as I would have several years ago. And then my father did something which confirmed all the doubts which had been accumulating in my sub-conscious for months but only now had hardened into definitive conclusions.

He retreated. Stepping back he sat back down behind his desk.

The father I knew would never have responded like that to insolence and subordination. He would have made me apologise for my rudeness. But instead he was capitulating. All this did was confirm the fact that the time had come for the baton of leadership to be passed onto a new generation if our family was to survive.

When my father spoke again it was with a new found calmness, as though his tantrum had got the anger at me out of his system. How ironic that the wheel had turned full circle and the parent now acted like a child.

"What's done is done. Now we've got to deal with the consequences."

"So they've taken Selena? What do they plan to do? I mean they know if they do anything to hurt her then we won't rest until every last one of them is 6 feet under and surely they're not that stupid?"

"It's probably easier if I show you what they've done to Selena." My father nodded in Ricardo's direction and he turned on the large wall mounted TV.

Suddenly the room was filled with a sound that I was all too familiar with, still fresh in my mind from just a few hours ago. It was the sound of hard, violent sex.

Selena's screams filled the room. But they weren't screams of pain, they were screams of ecstasy. The video quality wasn't the best, but it didn't need to be. It was clear that we were watching Selena being fucked. And not just being fucked anywhere, but in a seedy nightclub on display for anyone to see like she was nothing but a cheap whore.

And then that grinning, cocky face looked up at the camera and I recognised it straight away as Troy's. He knew the whole thing was being filmed. He knew it was going to be sent to us to taunt and humiliate us.

"That's enough," my father barked and immediately Ricardo switched off the TV.

Silence filled the room and I felt anger building up inside me. Weirdly though it wasn't the anger that I'm sure my father felt. He was no doubt distraught at seeing his little princess violated like that, used and abused by some guido punk, not fit in his eyes to lick his boots.

But my anger was directed solely towards Selena. I knew that she was the ultimate prick tease. I'd seen how she had used her hot, cute body to tantalise and manipulate all the men in her life, getting them to dance to her tune. She had no problem using a guy to get what she wanted, fucking him to get herself off and then dropping him like a stone, leaving behind a trail of pathetic, emasculated, broken-hearted men in her wake.

Well it looked like she'd finally met her match. I knew what it was like to fuck a chick so hard that she forgets her own name and everything else in the world. To give her such mind shattering orgasms that she would do anything or say anything to get her next fix. It was only a matter of time before the arrogant bitch bit off more than she could chew.

In other circumstances I'd have actually been glad that it'd happened. Someone needed to put that spoilt brat in her place. I was sick of her waltzing around and acting like she was entitled to everyone's adulation even though she had never done a hard day's work in her life.

But Selena had picked the worst time and the worst guy to finally be tamed by. I didn't care about what he did to her, though he would doubtless use her to get what he wanted and leave her discarded and alone. But that was nothing more than she deserved anyway.

No what mattered to me was the impact this had on the family, on the business. If this film got out we would be a laughing stock. It would be a disaster. The culture of fear and respect we had cultivated for so long, and which I had felt starting to ebb in the last few months, would be completely shattered. We would face challenges not just from Troy and his crew, but from everyone else too. It would take years and years to recover the damage. Of course, we would deal with it if we had to. But it would be bloody and messy and generally a massive pain in the butt.

Of course, Selena didn't care a jot about any of this and as usual I was the one who was going to have to pick up the pieces for her.

"Did they make any demands when they sent this video?"

"No, not yet but it's only a matter of time."

"What do you know about Troy? What do you think he'll do?"

"From everything that I hear he's a playboy. He's somehow managed to worm his way into the Sterling family house and by all accounts he spends most of his days and nights doing to countless chicks what he obviously spent last night doing to Selena. Most of his drug trade is run through the schools, which we don't bother with because it's too much hassle. In the last few months though he's been stepping off the reservation. His crew bought that nightclub and they're using that to deal, right on our patch. That's why I had to send them a message to back off, that we still run this town in case they've forgotten."

"So we cut him a deal then." My father said. "We're bring him into the fold. Tell him we'll supply his drugs and he can sell in specific areas and keep a share of the profits. In exchange he gives us that video and doesn't go near Selena again."