The Making of a Kingpin Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stared at each other intently, the tension between us crackling. Troy thought he was the one in control here and if I reacted I would only be proving him right. Instead I stared serenely back at him, effecting an expression of nonchalant disinterest at the performance being staged for my benefit.

I knew that if I reacted angrily then Troy would know that he had power over me and I wasn't going to let that happen.

But Troy was determined to test my patience.

"That's it slut. You like that monster dick, don't you."

My sister waggled her head up and down, acting like an obedient pet.

"That's right, you'll do anything for me, won't you? You filthy cock-craving whore?"

More nods of agreement followed, at which point Troy grabbed hold of the back of my sister's head and impaled it even further on his thick shaft. At the same time he started to thrust his hips forward. He was skull fucking my sister without mercy now. The room was filled with a glug, glug, glug sound as his fuck stick hit the back of her slutty throat.

Troy had turned my sister into nothing more than a sex toy, to be dominated and used for his own enjoyment.

But still I refused to buckle, still I refused to break.

As the standoff continued I saw the expression on Troy's face slowly change. The smugness draining away as he realised that I was not going to be intimidated by his antics.

Pressing my advantage I brought my hands together and started clapping. But this wasn't a congratulatory clap, it was a mocking one. My hands came together slowly as I showed Troy how unimpressed I was by his performance.

I could tell that Troy wasn't used to this. He wasn't used to meeting people who were not cowed in the face of his indisputable physical prowess. He had not yet learned that while physical power was important, there were other powers which were more important still.

In some ways the last few minutes had steadied my nerves. Yes they had proven beyond doubt that Troy was not a boy. He had the physical capabilities to subjugate those who were too weak minded to withstand him. That was a power that shouldn't be underestimated.

But I knew it shouldn't be overestimated either. I knew that while Troy had the physical attributes of a man, he still had the mind of a boy. He seemed to think that fucking my bratty sister senseless meant he had some sort of power over me, when in fact he was doing me a favour by putting her in his place.

I decided now was time to take control of this situation.

"Enough of the silly games Troy. You said you wanted to talk. If all you want to do is fuck my sister I'll leave you to it and we can go back to fighting a war you know you can't win."

That got Troy's attention. I could tell that he had played his best card in trying to get the upper hand in our negotiations. Now that had failed we could finally get down to business. Troy grimaced slightly as he dragged my sister's head off his engorged prick. She looked dazed and confused, like a child who had seen their lollipop taken away from them.

"Get out." Troy ordered coldly. My sister's head drooped and she started to crawl back to the door. Troy really had done a number on her because she had never followed an order in her life without a tantrum or an argument.

When the room was cleared Troy spoke first, no doubt trying to regain the initiative after I had coolly dispatched his attempts to gain dominance.

We had both sat down again and were facing each other across the desk. Troy's cocky, arrogant face was now looking more confused as his eyes bore into mine.

"How can you act so cool while I'm using your sister like a fleshlight? You got no pride?"

"Oh I've got pride." I responded calmly. "But she was bound to get her comeuppance at some point. She's been a prick tease her whole life. It was only a matter of time before somebody put a stop to it. I can't lie that I'd rather it had been someone other than you, but it's not something I really care much about."

Troy opened his mouth to respond but I cut across him, pressing my advantage. "There aren't many guys who can do what you've done to my sister. Take an uppity bitch, fuck her so hard that you are able to transform her from whatever she was before into a mindless, vapid, cock crazy slut willing to do anything to get her next fix of big, alpha dick. I'm sure you've done it to plenty of chicks over the years. As I say there aren't many guys with the weaponry to get that done. But you're sat opposite one of them. I've done what you've done to my charming little sis dozens of times. And don't get me wrong it's great fun, but it's not enough. I know what you're trying to intimidate me Troy, but it just aint gonna work because there's nothing that you can do that I can't."

I finished my little speech and let my words sink in. Troy looked a little flustered, evidently not used to encountering anyone willing to take him on, and I moved to press my advantage.

"And we've all got family issues. I'm sure you can't be too happy to have a fag for a brother, can you?"

The last comment certainly got Troy's attention and his face flared with anger. It felt good to get under his skin.

"Where did you hear that?" He blustered.

"Oh I've got my sources. By all accounts young Scott likes nothing better than having a big strong man dominate him, so he's not really that different to my lovely sister."

Troy stood up. His face was consorted with rage as he leered down at me.

"You know nothing about my family." He shouted across at me.

"Oh, I know plenty about you and your family. I know plenty about everything. That's why my family is in charge of the town and yours isn't."

Troy seemed to catch himself at this point and recover his composure, returning back to his seat and appraising me with new found respect. I could tell that while my words had angered him, they had also helped to gain his respect.

Silence fell between us as we both contemplated our next move. I knew that I'd shown Troy my mettle. He'd thrown his best ammunition at me and I'd responded in kind. I'd shown him he wasn't back in school now. He was playing with the big boys now. And the big boys wouldn't be pushed around or outmanoeuvred.

It was Troy that eventually broke the silence.

"I've got to give you credit. There aren't many guys who could take seeing their sister used like that and not let it affect them. You really are a cold hearted son of a bitch. But that's alright. I can work with that. I'll cut to the chase. I want to do a deal. We can fight each other and cause a lot of heartache and pain or we can agree to respect each other's territory and not get tangled up with each other. You've seen what kind of guy I am. I'm happy with what I've built for myself, I don't need to run the whole town, just make enough money to keep this lifestyle going and nailing as much tight pussy as I can get my hands on."

It was just as I expected, the guy was more interested in getting laid than being a proper gangster. He didn't have the hunger for power and control, which I had in abundance. But I also knew that he was lying right now. Still, that didn't matter. I could still use him to get what I wanted.

"We both know that's not true. This isn't about money or chicks. It's about my father."

Troy straightened in his seat at my last word and his face became a grimace.

"Don't mention that bastard's name in this house".

"I think you just proved my point. I know what my father has done to your family and I can read people pretty well, you need that in our business. You want my father's head. You want revenge. You want to make him pay for what he did to you. Any deal we make isn't going to last, because ultimately you want something my father can never give you."

"Then war it is." Troy said, his face looking thunderous as he stood up thinking the meeting was over.

"My father might not be able to give you what you want." I continued, keeping my seat. "But I can."

Troy sat down again and asked quizzically, "What do you mean."

"You've seen today how much I care about my family. My father brought me up to be ruthless and cold hearted, to make decisions ruled by logic not by emotion. I learned those lessons all too well. And now I don't need my father it is time that I took his place. And you can help me take him down. Once we've taken control you can do whatever you want him, punish him whatever way you see fit."

"The way I see it is that you've got a choice. You can accept my deal and help me take down my father, get your revenge for everything he did to you and work with me to rule this town. You'll have more money and pussy than you'll know what to do with. I can't take him out on my own, but if we join forces we'll be unstoppable. It's time for a new generation to replace the old and I'm offering you a chance to be part of the revolution. Or we can fight a war that you know you will lose and you'll end up exactly where your parents are now."

I could see the shock on Troy's face at my proposal. The idea of betraying my own flesh and blood seemed totally anathema to him and it took him some time to process what I was offering him. As I sat there I felt adrenaline pounding through my veins, but I knew this was the right decision. Once Troy had helped me supplant my father I would be in charge and I could deal with Troy afterwards.

I could try and convince myself that this was the only solution to the challenge Troy had thrown down. But that would be a lie. The truth was that my father had brought me up too well, he had forged me into the man I was today. An alpha male determined to dominate and control everyone around him. I had been impatient for some time to take my rightful place at the head of the most feared criminal gang in the city, and once I'd seen the opportunity to engineer this I'd taken it. I was using Troy just like Troy had used my sister and I knew he wouldn't be able to resist the impulse to avenge his kin, because I knew Troy's weakness was his inability to control his wild emotions.

And so it would prove.

"OK, but how do I know you're not going to double cross me? How do I know this isn't a trap."

"You've seen today what type of man I am. Do you think I'm the kind of guy to be happy as a number 2 for long? I'm an alpha, a leader and with your help I can become one. Why would I turn that down? Who knows how long I would have to carry on kneeling at my father's feet?"

"Fine. You've got yourself a deal. Vinny will be in touch to sort out all the details. I've got to go keep your sister domesticated before the big family reunion."

He grinned inanely as we both stood up and shook hands while staring into each other's eyes.

I knew the battle with Troy for dominance was just beginning but I felt a surge of excitement flood through me as I contemplated the forceful acquisition of my rightful inheritance.