The Making of a Kingpin Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think the problem might be keeping Selena away from him, not the other way round."

My father glowered at my flippancy. Again his willingness to cede ground to this punk only increased my unease. In his younger days his response to this indignity would have been total, all-out war. He would have crushed Troy like a bug and sent a message to any other wannabe gangsters that thought they could disrespect us.

My father had changed in his old age. Some would say this was for the better. He had mellowed, opened up to his family and become comfortable as he enjoyed the fruits of his years of toil. That was all very nice. But nice wouldn't cut it in our line of work.

"We can't let him get away with this. He needs to be taught a lesson."

"Patience, patience, patience. He will be taught a lesson. Once we are organised and everything is in position, we will deal with him."

In years gone by I would have believed those words. My father had always been 3 moves ahead of anyone who challenged him. But I didn't believe him now. My father had become too cautious, too risk averse, seeking to contain and manage his rivals rather than defeat them outright. There would always be a reason for inaction, especially as I suspected that Selena would remain devoted to Troy. He would continue to use her as a pawn against us. And she was a pawn that controlled my father's heart.

I didn't think much of Troy. He was an overgrown schoolboy. Sure he knew how to fuck chicks, but there was a lot more to running a gang than that. But I knew know that he'd got his claws into Selena my father would never go after him. My father would never do anything to hurt her, which meant that he would never do anything to hurt him.

That was intolerable. Nobody outside the family could be allowed to have that much power. The action that my father proposed would mean embedding a cancer at our heart that would only fester and grow stronger in time, lurking and waiting for its opportunity to pounce at a moment of weakness. I could not let that happen.

But I also knew that my father had made up his mind and there was no point reasoning with him now. I had a lot to think about. The decisions I made now would determine all our futures and I was determined not to be weak and emotional. My father and my sister had allowed themselves to be corrupted by their feelings. I needed to remain strong and resolute, to make hard headed decisions.

"OK. So how are we going to broker this deal then?"

"You are." My father spoke with harshness in his voice again. "You made this mess, you can fix it."

"What, while you go back to the pool and enjoy the weather with your trophy wife?" The words had spilled from my lips before I had chance to control myself. I knew I deserved a beating for my insolence, but none came.

Instead my father's eyes, for the first time that day twinkled. "That sounds like an excellent idea." And without another word he swept out of the room, Ricardo following in his wake leaving me standing alone with my thoughts.

I soon rang Carlos and got him to set up a meeting with Troy that evening.

For the next few hours an internal battle raged inside my head. I went through my normal routine. Showering, dressing, eating breakfast, but without paying much attention to what I was doing.

The conversation with my father had crystallised all more fears about his leadership abilities. He was in appeasement mode and while tactically that might be sound, strategically it was mistaken. All it did was send a message out around town that you could nibble away at the edges and we would let you get away with it. I couldn't let that happen.

But what choice did I have? My father's word was still law. I had very little hope of ever challenging him. He had too much loyalty from the old guard. There was a new generation that would support me but it would be a horrible, messy civil war. I didn't like messy. I liked clean and ruthless.

So I would have to go along with my father's plan. Bide my time and wait to strike. But when? If this accommodation with Troy was made he would only grow more powerful, using his sexual control of Selena to leverage more and more control. Allowing him inside our family, with my father's weak leadership was a recipe for disaster.

There seemed to be only one alternative. Only one way out of the bind I found myself in. It was bold. It was radical. It was cold headed and cold hearted.

Could I really do it? Could I commit an act of such calculated betrayal? Could I afford not to? All those thoughts swirled through my mind as time seemed to slow to a crawl as I contemplated the biggest decision of my life.

Eventually the skies started to darken and I made my way outside. The time to make a decision was drawing closer and there would be no turning back. I jumped into the passenger side of the blacked out SUV that was waiting for me. I nodded to Carlos and he started to drive.

The drive proved uneventful, not that I would likely have noticed any events given my current state of mind. I tapped my fingers on my chinos, agitated and disturbed, still unsure whether I was making the right decision or not.

"You ok, boss?" Carlos asked, a concerned look on his tough face.

"Yeah, I'm good. Just got to sort this business out, haven't I?" I kept my voice calm and collected, not wanting to betray any weakness, even to my closest henchman.

Carlos nodded and looked back to the road.

This wasn't like me. I was usually decisive. Even when a decision was unpleasant I would make it and get on with it. That was one of my best qualities, the ability to successfully compartmentalise my emotions away when making decisions. Most of the time I thought the problem people had in making decisions wasn't that they didn't know what the right answer was, but that they allowed their emotions to cloud their judgements. I prided myself on never doing that.

It was remembering that quality, essential in this line of work, which finally hardened my resolve about what needed to be done. I felt my whole body relax slightly, a sense of purpose flooding through my veins. The act of coming to a decision had settled my nerves. I now knew what had to be done. I might not like it or be looking forward to it, but it was the only option that made any sense.

The car made a sharp left and reached a black electric gate. Carlos leaned over and spoke into an intercom and the electric gate opened.

Carlos drove us up a tree-lined driveway that seemed to go on forever until we reached a mansion that rivalled our own in size. Carlos jumped out of the car and opened the door for me.

There was a delegation awaiting our arrival. A four strong group of Troy's cronies were there to greet us. Three of them looked Italian and the fourth was a huge black guy who looked like he never left the gym. He was glaring at us, hatred in his eyes. I knew why. We'd no doubt put one of his mates in hospital just the night before.

I knew what Troy was trying to do. He was trying to show that he wasn't scared, trying to intimidate me. But if he thought this would do that he was sorely mistaken.

"I thought I was meeting Troy?" I said confidently, a touch of swagger in my voice that immediately raised hackles.

"You are," a short diminutive man said, stepping forward to approach. "First though we're going to have to search you both. I'm sure you understand."

"Of course," I replied smoothly.

The black guy approached us and shook us both down. He seemed to spend a particularly long time, roughly pressing his hands up and down my body, checking that I was unarmed.

"I'm sorry bro, but I'm just not into dudes you know." I said mockingly.

The reaction was instant. My lapels were grabbed and I was pushed back a few feet until my back hit the parked SUV as an angry face was thrust into mine. Carlos dived across to pull the brute off me and Troy's men soon joined him.

"I didn't realise your men were so badly trained," I said sneeringly to the first guy who glared back at me.

Taking a deep breath to restrain himself he said curtly, "Follow me."

I did as instructed and allowed both Carlos and I to be escorted into the building. I enjoyed winding up Troy's goons. It gave me a sense of power to feel that I could still generate that sort of reaction.

Although the mansion appeared similar to ours from the exterior, it was very different inside. No expense had been spared on the decor which was tasteful and elegant, but the atmosphere was wildly different.

The whole place reeked of cum. There were giggling girls in various states of undress running up and down the corridors. Whereas our house was calm and decorous, this one seemed to be like the Playboy mansion.

We seemed to be led up a never ending series of corridors, stairs and passageways. I knew exactly what Troy was doing. He was trying to show what a big boy he was and show off. But all it did was confirm what I already thought of him.

I didn't underestimate his raw power. He was strong and decisive, willing to use force to get what he wanted. He obviously knew how to control people and sex was clearly his weapon of choice. If the small bit of video I had seen had indicated anything it was a weapon that was very effective.

But that raw power was directed at such infantile aims. He seemed perfectly happy to lie back and fuck any girl with a pulse. That indicated a lack of dedication, hard work or hunger for dominance that you really needed to make it in this game. As long as you made sure he had a constant fresh supply of pussy he'd be easily contained providing I took away the ace card he had away: the hold he would have over my father.

I couldn't fault my father's strategy. The more I had thought about it all day, the more sense it made. I just needed to tweak it a bit to make it work.

Eventually we reached a door and the small guy knocked and entered. I could hear some chatter going on in the room beyond. Troy was obviously trying to drag every last drop out of this whole charade. Making me wait for him, no doubt thinking that would make me nervous. It was the amateur sort of play I would expect for the boy he still was, rather than the man he thought he was.

After several minutes the little guy came back out.

"Troy will see you now."

Without acknowledging him I walked confidently into the room.

Troy had his back to me and was stood by the well-stocked drinks cabinet on the far side of the room. He was pouring us both a whiskey, into two crystal tumblers.

When he turned he flashed a grin at me and approached with the drinks, handing one to me, which I happily accepted.

"I've been looking forward to meeting the famous and feared Jose." His tone was pleasant enough but with just the hint of a sneer.

"Not many people look forward to seeing me," I responded, unblinkingly meeting his gaze.

The riposte was sharp and it told Troy that I wasn't going to be pushed around, by him or by anyone. And it had the effect of raising the tension in the room up a notch.

It was hard not to be impressed with Troy physically. He was a couple of inches taller than me and his face was just as handsome as the pictures I had seen. He was wearing a tight fitting white t-shirt and a pair of shorts, which showed off all his bulging muscles. I could see why he was such a hit with the ladies.

But it wasn't anything more than I expected and I took it in my stride. I was sure that Troy was used to steamrollering people straightaway, using his impressive physique, looks and charisma to sweep people along. I wasn't going to be such an easy mark.

"Yes well, I'm not many people."

We stood a few yards apart, eyeing each other warily. Like boxers circling each other in a ring, trying to identify a weakness in our opponent that could be exploited. The air was thick with testosterone. We were both used to being THE alpha male. The guy that everybody else in the room deferred to. Neither of us was used to meeting someone who was unwilling to bend their knee.

"No, most people aren't brave or stupid enough to mess with my family."

Troy smiled at that comment, baring his perfect white teeth.

"You really are just as cocky and arrogant as they say you are." He said almost observationally.

"Well I've got quite a lot to be cocky and arrogant about." I responded, continuing to speak confidently. "And we can carry on this verbal jousting all night, but why don't we get down to business?"

"By all means, take a seat." Troy pointed to a chair facing a large, wooden desk, which he proceeded to sit behind.

"Your sister sends her love by the way. I'm sorry she couldn't join us, but she um... she hasn't quite recovered from today's fun. If you know what I mean." He snickered at me. "She's very talented your sis, once I'd broken her in of course."

"Yes I mean to thank you for that." I let my words sink in and was pleased to see a look of shock forming on Troy's arrogant face. "I've needed someone to bring her to heel for years, glad someone has finally got round to it."

Troy looked momentarily floored by my remark, seemingly shocked that I could speak so callously about my own flesh and blood. Then he broke out in a wide grin.

"Everyone told me that you're a heartless son of a bitch, but jeez that's brutal."

I smiled inwardly, knowing that I was gaining control of this battle of wills. "Well I don't like to disappoint."

"Well then you won't mind what I'm about to do now then."

He picked up a phone that sat on the desk and dialled what must have been an internal line. "Send in my bitch," were his only words before he looked back over at me, grinning like a cat which had got the cream.

Just a few moments later the door burst open and in crawled my sister, although I could barely recognise her in her current state. She was totally naked for a start except for a black dog collar fixed around her neck. As she inched across the floor her pert tits swayed and I could see that her nipples were still hard as diamonds despite what had obviously been hour after hour of hot, hard sex. The evidence of this was advertised across her body, which was covered in countless white blotches where Troy's cum had dried and congealed and been left as a marker of his dominance. But none of this was as shocking to me as the look on her face.

It was a look that I had never seen on the face of my spoilt brat of a sister. It was a look of lust and devotion and it was directed solely at Troy. I wasn't even sure if she even knew I was in the room, she only had eyes for one person: the man who had broken her.

It was only now, seeing my sister in the flesh that I could appreciate what a number this brute had done on my arrogant sibling. I knew from the video that I had seen just hours before that Troy knew how to fuck a bitch so hard that she forgot what her own name was. But seeing my sister now made me realised that he hadn't just fucked her cunt into submission, he'd fucked her mind into submission too.

It was like my sister had been broken and reforged anew, with her only reason or purpose for existence being to serve this total jerk. My sister had always been such a tease, always so high and mighty, always better than everyone else, always able to get men to run around after her and do her bidding, always able to manipulate those around her to get what she wanted. I might have been the one with the reputation for being an uncaring son of a bitch, but I had nothing on my sister. She truly couldn't care less who got hurt as long as she got what she wanted.

And yet here she was. Troy had brought her to her knees, both physically and metaphorically. And while I could never admit it, seeing how far my sister had fallen did shock me. But all it did was reaffirm my confidence that I was making the right decision.

I knew the power Troy had, because it was a power that I shared with him. And like a master craftsman I could not help but admire his work.

The question was no longer whether Troy was powerful, he had demonstrated that clearly. The question was how that power was to be used. Any confidence in my father's ability to control Troy that remained had withered away in the fraction of a second that it took for me to see the hold Troy had acquired over my sister.

Troy owned Selena, that was abundantly clear. And if he controlled Selena he controlled my father. If we followed my father's plan Troy was implant himself within our organisation like a cancer, amassing his power slowly but surely until he was ready to takeover. Each time my father tried to curb him he would play his trump card and my weakening father would acquiesce. I knew there was nothing my father would not sacrifice for the sake of my sister and her happiness, even if it meant his own ruin. Troy had found my faher's kryptonite, the one weakness in his armoury.

But I was not my father. I had spoken the truth to Troy. I was pleased to see Selena brought to heel, even if I would have preferred another man to do it. She was a liability to our family and would have had to be neutralised at some point before she brought ruin to us all. I might have shared some of her flaws, but at least my callous ruthlessness was dedicated to building something. All my sister cared about was instant gratification for herself, with no idea about the importance of working hard to build a future.

As these thoughts rushed through my head I saw Troy's arms reach for the waistband of his shorts and pull his shorts down roughly. As he did so his dick sprang free, slapping his white t-shire and standing ramrod straight.

I tried to keep my composure and not stare too closely at the monster which had just emerged from his shorts, but that was tough even for someone as cold headed as me. I had never seen anything like it. I'd always been proud of the meat between my legs, it had certainly been plenty big enough to satisfy any woman. But there was no denying this was a department where Troy had me beat. His truncheon was dripping with precum and it dark brown hue stood out strongly against his white t-shirt, somehow making it seem even larger than it was.

I had seen plenty of dicks in my life, whether in the locker room, in porn or having a celebratory orgy with my boys. But I'd never seen anything like this before. It was both longer and fatter than any prick I'd ever seen. I'd known that Troy's dick was big, that was obvious from the video but this was yet another shock on a day which had been filled by them.

It wasn't hard to see now how Troy had managed to subjugate my sister. It was mindboggling to think this, this thing had fit inside my petite sister. But something told me that Troy had some experience of fitting that monster inside places much too small for it.

As I tried to process what was happening and keep my cool I watched as my sister sprang forward, her eyes lighting up at the sight of the weapon which had been used to break her so thoroughly. Seconds later she had dived onto his prick like a slut possessed.

I doubt my sister had given a blowjob in her life before last night. It was much too nasty a job for her. But it seemed as though Troy had done a pretty thorough job at fucking that haughtiness out of her, because there was none on display any longer. Her head bobbed up and down at a frantic pace on her pole and the room was filled with the noise of her slobbering.

Troy was of course loving showing off his newly devoted pet and had the smuggest of smug grins on his face as he watched my reaction intently. Despite my heart beating a little faster and my adrenaline level rising I controlled my facial expressions like a master poker player.

I raised my eyes away from my thrashing sister and returned Troy's gaze unflinchingly. I had never shown weakness in my entire life and I wasn't about to start now. Troy may have broken my sister, he may well be able to use her to break my father, but he wasn't going to break me.