The Manor House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sometimes..."

Ian reacted immediately, slapping first her tit and then her face, just hard enough to sting. "Wrong answer...I want to hear a 'yes sir' every time. No wishy washy responses." He took her breast in his big hand and squeezed. "Do you understand?"

"Yes sir. I like to have my breasts played with sir."

"Much better. Now do you know why we gave you the second enema?"

"Yes sir, it was to make me clean for you."

"And why did I want you clean?"

Sarah knew where he was going and she was afraid. Taking his big cock in her ass was going to hurt. But then why was the thought of it making her pussy juices flow so freely?

"Well?" he said, his finger and thumb starting to close on her other nipple.

"You want me clean so that it will be better for you when you fuck me in the ass...sir."

Ian laughed. "You're a fast learner. Now finish your drink. The trick to this procedure is for you to be relaxed. I may even give you a second drink."

As she resumed sipping her drink, Ian stood up and began taking off his clothes. He kept his eyes fixed on her while he released the buttons on his silk shirt and slowly revealed his muscular chest. Ian was slender, but not thin. His dark skin was smooth and tight, his muscles hard on the surface. There were no bulges of fat anywhere. Sarah watched spellbound.

When he was bare from the waist up he sat on the edge of the bed and removed his shoes and socks, all the time still watching her. He was excited by the hot look in her eyes and by the way her deep breathing was making her breasts rise and fall. His shoes and socks discarded he got up and stood next to the bed only two feet from her face. A quick flip of his fingers and his trousers dropped to the floor. His erect cock made a tent in his shorts pointing right at her mouth.

He smiled down at her. "Would you like to touch it?"

Remembering her lesson, Sarah responded "Yes sir."

His smile widened as he leaned closer to her. Tentatively, she raised her hand and let her finger tips brush the tip of the tent pole. It jumped at her touch and she jerked her hand away.

"Oh my...."

Ian laughed, "That's enough for now. We have to keep him strong for what he has to do."

Moving away Ian sat on the edge of the bed and removed his pants and shorts. He was now completely naked, just like Sarah, only he wasn't covered with a sheet. Nonchalantly he got up and walked to the bar to prepare another set of drinks. Sarah's eyes were glued to his body, taking in his small, tight ass and his muscular physique. An invisible force seemed to pull her eyes toward his erect cock, which stood straight out from his hips and bounced slightly as he walked. She thought he looked like a Greek god. He knew she was admiring him and deliberately gave her different profiles.

"Like what you see?" he said smiling. "Soon you will be running your hands and mouth over every surface." Returning to the side of the bed, he gave her the drink and stood with his erection waving a few feet in front of her face. "Drink up," he said as he drained his glass.

Her head was already buzzing from the first strong drink, but she took another big sip. Ian sat down on the bed beside her, his eyes feasting on her delicious looking nipples. Extending his hand he touched the cold surface of the glass against the nearest swollen tip.

"Ahhhh...that's colddd..." she wailed and pulled back.

"Don't you dare pull away from me—ever," his voice was stern. "Now push your tit back against the glass."

She complied quickly. The anger that had flashed in his eyes frightened her. This was a man not to be defied. The glass had warmed somewhat and now felt good against the highly sensitized spot. He rubbed it slowly up and down transferring the cool moisture from the glass to her flesh.

With a final gulp she finished her drink. He took both glasses and set them down on the bedside table. Then opening the drawer in the table he began removing things one at a time and showing them to her.

"This jar contains a gel that tastes like mangos, smells like peaches, and lubricates like melted butter. You can imagine how I am going to use it."

In spite of her apprehensions, Sarah felt a surge of wetness in her already damp pussy.

"This box contains a set of special probes of various sizes. They are very good at stretching and stimulating. And finally, this short leather paddle is an effective persuader if the subject becomes resistant."

"Ohhh..."

"Now lie down. I am going to get into bed with you."

Sarah slid down off of the pillows until she was lying flat on her back under the sheet. Her tits were covered again, a development that she suspected Ian would not like. Sure enough, he grabbed the sheet and jerked it completely away from her body, leaving her lying naked under his hot gaze.

He put a hand on her thigh and ran it slowly up her body, trailing his finger tips through her pussy, up over her stomach, across a rigid nipple, ending up on her lips. She shivered at the sensations and wondered what he would do next.

"You have a fine, responsive body," he said. "I am going to enjoy training you." With that he lifted his legs onto the bed and lay down beside her. A long arm encircled her upper body and turned her toward him. Then another arm went over her and tightened, pulling her up against him.

She felt overwhelmed by his hardness. Everything about him was hard: his attitude, his body, and especially his cock. It rolled against her stomach like a giant green banana.

"I am going to kiss you," he whispered. "And when I do I want you to put your hand on my cock and feel what is soon going into your cute little ass."

His hand in her hair positioned her mouth where he wanted it. His tongue licked her lips before his mouth locked on hers. Instinctively she parted her lips to receive him, wanting his tongue against hers and knowing that any resistance was futile. She slid her free hand between their bodies and wrapped her fingers around his cock. It was long and very stiff, but not as thick as John's. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad after all.

He kissed her long and hard while squeezing her ass cheeks and rubbing his throbbing cock against her soft hand. Then suddenly he broke free and sat up again.

"Get on your hands and knees. I am going to put a special pillow under your stomach. And your wrists and ankles will be tied to the bed so you cannot evade me."

His tone left no room for protest. "Yes sir," she said and rolled over. As she came up on her knees a huge bolster type pillow appeared from under the bed and was shoved under her stomach. It pushed her ass high into the air but left her head and shoulders flat on the bed. She felt her arms being pulled to the top of the bed and her wrists being enclosed in soft leather cuffs. The same thing happened to her ankles, with her legs being wrenched apart.

It all happened so fast she could barely think. Cool air flowed over and around her ass and between her legs. She felt incredibly exposed and vulnerable.

"Please don't hurt me," she whined.

Ian's response was a hard slap of the leather paddle on her ass—WHAP!

"Don't tell me what to do or not to do," he barked. "Your body belongs to me. I will hurt you or pleasure you as I wish. Now look at me and tell me what I want to hear."

She turned her head to look at him and he saw little tears in the corners of her eyes. "Yes sir, you can do anything you want," she sobbed and then buried her face in the mattress.

He sat on the bed beside her and ran his finger tips over her ass and the back of her thighs, "that's the right attitude. You must learn to surrender yourself completely." His fingers moved up between her legs and lightly teased her swollen lips. It felt good and she willed herself to relax. He noticed the drop in tension in her muscles and encouraged her.

"You must learn how to surrender. Your natural instinct is to resist and control what happens to your body. We will train you to replace this tendency with one of total acceptance."

All the while he was speaking his fingers continued to move. Sarah sighed and closed her eyes, letting her hips begin a slow rotation that seemed to be out of her control.

Ian continued his verbal assault on her inhibitions. "I want you to tell me your true feelings. Submission requires admitting your lust to your master. You must break through that barrier of 'should nots' and uncover what is under there."

A long finger slid up into her wet and still slightly sore pussy and curled upward toward her navel, seeking her G spot. "Now talk to me," he said softly.

"Oh god....that feels so goooood....I don't know what to say.......I am afraid of you, but don't want to fight you.....there is something deep in me that wants to come out.......ahhhhhhh.......yesssss......right there......I never........ohhhhhhhh."

His finger had found the little knot of nerves that was her G spot. From her reaction he knew that she had never been touched there before. Her hips bucked and she would have cum if he had not quickly removed his finger.

"Did you like that?"

"Ohhhhh......what did you do to me?"

"I have begun to teach you about the depth of your sexuality and suppressed pleasures. Now it is time for the second lesson."

He shifted his body on the bed until he was kneeling between her legs. Her raised ass was still twitching as she attempted to recreate the feeling of his finger by grinding her pussy into the pillow. He scratched his finger nails lightly across her ass before lowering his head and putting his mouth at the top of the deep valley. Then began a slow journey of his lips and tongue downward, licking and nibbling as his hands manipulated her plump cheeks.

"Ahhhhh......what are you doing......that's sooo nasty......ohhh goddd......"

Slowly but steadily his tongue moved towards its goal. At the same time his fingers returned to her pussy and played on the outside of her lips. She shivered and offered up her ass to his mouth, glad that she had endured the two enemas and was clean for him. Finally he spread her wide and trailed his wet tongue around her rim, urging her to relax and open for him. She knew what he wanted and wanted it too.

"Ohhhhhh........" She felt the tip of his tongue probing her. It was a feeling different from anything she had ever experienced and incredibly erotic. She tried to open herself for him, but her sphincter seemed to have a mind of its own and remained closed.

He raised his head. "There are nerves and muscles here that need training and exercise, but don't worry; I know just how to do it."

Sarah was so aroused that she was beyond caring. "Do it.....do anything you want......I will submit......but please let me feel that finger again......"

He laughed and slapped her playfully on the ass. "Oh you will but when I want you to. First things first."

The next thing Sarah felt was her ass crack being smeared with a jelly-like substance that let Ian's fingers glide over her flesh without resistance, then she heard Ian open the little box containing the set of probes he had shown her.

"Look at this," he said, putting the smallest probe next to her face. "See the little ball inside? When this is up inside you I will turn it on and the ball will roll back and forth. You are going to love it. Watch."

There was a slight hum and the ball at one end of the tube began a slow journey to the other end, causing the tube to bulge out as it moved. She tried to imagine how that would feel inside her.

Ian turned off the switch and moved the probe into position against her ass. She felt a slight pressure, but then his other hand clamped on her pussy distracting her and causing her sphincter to momentarily relax. That was all it took to allow the slender probe to sink deep into her.

"Ahhhh......."

"The little one is no problem," said Ian. "We will gradually work up in size to prepare you for me. But in the meantime let's see how you like the moving ball."

The hum began again and Sarah felt the ball move. It was like a second tube was being slid in over top of the first one and expanding her. She bounced her ass on the pillow in an uncontrolled reaction.

"It's stretching me.......prying me open........ohhhhhh...."

"Good. Now the next one." Ian withdrew the probe and immediately replaced it with a larger one. Again his finger attacked her pussy, and again she relaxed enough to allow him to shove the tube completely into her ass.

"Agggggrrrrr......"

The ball moved in the new tube, larger this time. He let it do its magic for a full minute and then pulled back on the probe. She felt more of the jelly being squirted into her, followed immediately by a much larger object.

"Last one," he said, "before the real thing." Her sphincter was incapable of resistance at this point and the thumb sized probe went in easily. She felt like a peg had nailed her to the bed. The juices from her pussy were mixing with the overflow from the lubricant and creating an erotic aroma that seemed to permeate the room. Never had she been more turned on. Her breaths came in great gasps as the large ball rolled in and out.

"Ohhhhhhhhh.........."

She was wide open and ready for him when he took out the last probe and positioned his cock at her entrance. He leaned down and hissed in her ear, "What do you want?"

"I want you to fuck me in the ass!" she screamed.

Ian leaned forward and reached under her to wrap his hands around her tits. He gave them a hard squeeze and at the same time thrust his pelvis forward, impaling her ass on the end of his cock. From there it was easy for him to push forward a little at a time until his cock was buried completely in her.

"AGGGGHHHHH....." She thrashed around like a speared fish, sending ripples of pleasure through them both. He waited her out and when she finally tired, he began to fuck her ass in slow, powerful strokes.

"Ohhh Ian......."

He released her breasts and came back on his knees, pulling her captured ass with him. Now he could reach around her hips and curl his finger into her pussy, seeking out the place that had thrilled her earlier. He wanted to make her cum while riding his cock in her ass.

"There........oh my god.....oh my godddddd.......that's so good..... sooooooooo goooooooood......"

Up and down on his cock she bounced as he fingered her to orgasm. She was incredibly tight and gripped him as she moved. The spasms overcame them both at the same time as he erupted into her bowels.

Chapter 16 – Sarah "Recovers"

Having fully satisfied himself in Sarah's ass Ian got up and began putting on his clothes. "There, that wasn't so bad, was it? You have a very nice and very tight ass that is going to give me a lot of pleasure." He chuckled, "It will be good for you, because it will prepare you for big John."

Sarah was slumped on the pillow still taking deep breaths. "That was amazing," she said. "It hurt, but it didn't. I am still tingling inside. And I'm exhausted, and sore."

He laughed. "All normal. After a few months here you will be used to it and crave it. But now I am going to leave you here to recover. I will send someone to take care of you."

"Can you please untie me?"

"No. That will be left to the person who is taking over. But I will tie a red ribbon to your toe to ward off attackers."

With that Ian left her and closed the door to the bedroom. On his way out he checked the electronics console in his armoire to make sure the cameras and microphones were still operating and recording. His home videos were always a hit at the club's parties.

The wine and emotional turmoil had combined to make Sarah very sleepy, and she drifted off soon after Ian left, with her head turned away from the door. An hour later she awakened to the sound of Camille's voice. "Look at sleeping beauty, still tied up with her bare ass in the air."

Sarah was relieved to hear Camille, someone she knew and thought of as a friend. Her relief was short-lived, however, because the next words she heard came from Isaac.

"And a nice ass it is too. Maybe I should take a crack at it."

At the sound of Isaac's strong voice Sarah cringed. She remembered the size and power of the black man. Here she was in this humiliating and vulnerable position. He could do whatever he wanted to her defenseless body. She turned and saw them both standing by the bed surveying her. Camille was smiling and shaking her head at Isaac.

"No, Isaac sir, you have to leave her crack alone this time. See, she is wearing a red ribbon. Only John and Ian can have her. Ian sent me here to take care of her. I don't think he knew you would be coming along."

"I go where I want, but I will restrain myself and abide by the rules of the ribbon. You do your thing and I will watch. Maybe I will offer a few ideas. And the rules allow me to touch if I feel so inclined."

Isaac pulled up a chair and sat where he had a good view. He caught Sarah looking at him and smiled like a fox waiting at the gate to the hen house.

Camille began by pulling the pillow out from under Sarah's stomach, letting her lie flat on the bed. The result was to highlight Sarah's dome-shaped ass rising erotically from her back and thighs. Camille ran her fingers lightly across it.

"Very nice. And I don't see any whip marks. You must have been smart and cooperated with Ian."

She sat on the edge of the bed and gently spread Sarah's cheeks. A white, milkly fluid bubbled to the surface and dripped between her thighs. "Ah yes," observed Camille. "I see Mr. Ian has been here, and it appears he enjoyed himself."

Sarah was mortified having Camille expose her in front of Isaac. She was ashamed of having him see that she had allowed herself to be used in this way. But at the same time she liked seeing the admiring, lustful look in his eyes. Her ass was still tingling and juices were beginning to form again in her pussy.

"Let's get you lose so you can get cleaned up," said Camille. "I am supposed to take you to the beauty parlor."

She undid the cuffs on Sarah's wrists and ankles and helped her sit up. A light film of sweat covered her body, making her tits glisten in the soft light of the late afternoon. Feeling Isaac's eyes on her, she took a deep breath and her nipples began to stiffen. She could not believe that she was getting aroused again after all she had been through.

Camille noticed what was going on between Sarah and Isaac and didn't like it. She didn't want Isaac distracted by this young body during the short time he was with her at the club. Looking around for something to cover Sarah she saw Ian's silk bathrobe hanging on a hook near the bed. "Here, put this on until we can get you some new clothes," she said, thrusting the garment into Sarah's hands.

"Wait just a minute," said Isaac. "I see some things I need to check out."

Isaac got up and approached the bed. He took the robe from Sarah and dropped it on the floor. Sarah's hands remained on her lap as she straightened her shoulders, offering him her breasts. Using just the tip of his right index finger Isaac teased one now fully swollen nipple.

"Ahh.....". Sarah sucked in her breath.

"Camille, come here and suck on this. I want to see how big it will get."

Not daring to disobey Isaac, Camille leaned down and took the turgid nipple in her mouth. It wasn't the first time she had stimulated another woman for Isaac's pleasure, and as long as he included her in what happened she enjoyed it. She knew just how to apply a combination of suction and licking to kindle a sexual fire.

"Keep it up," commanded Isaac as he sat on the bed at Sarah's feet. "Lay her down on her back."

Camille wrapped her hand in Sarah's hair and pulled her down on the bed, never letting go of her nipple. With her body stretched out in front of him Isaac was able to put his hands high on her knees and push her legs apart. Sarah felt his rough hand slide up the inside of her thigh and cup her pussy.