The Manor House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now Sarah," commanded Paul, "get up on the table on your hands and knees. And let's take off this gown so it won't be in the way."

Joyce and John stripped the gown from Sarah as she turned over and got on her knees. After what she had been through it seemed to hardly matter that she was completely naked. She sat up straight and pushed her breasts forward in a small act of defiance, well aware of how hard her nipples were. Maybe her tits were not as big as Joyce's, but she was proud of their shape and firmness.

It was the first time John had seen her naked and he was not disappointed. Her girlish waist was narrow and accentuated the little half-globe of her ass. She had slender thighs and arms and a flat stomach. He had not had a woman this young for a long time and considered him self very fortunate to have found her. Her tight little body was going to feel very good.

Paul was also admiring her profile as she knelt naked on the table. He wondered how she was going to react to the enema and decided it would be best to tie her in position so she couldn't hurt herself. "Slide down so that your feet hang over the end of the table," he said.

Sarah obeyed and Paul was able to loop straps over her ankles, securing them to rings in the end of the table. She was now kneeling with her legs slightly spread and locked into place.

"Very good," said Paul. "Joyce you know what to do now."

"Oh yes," she said. "We want little Sarah's butt high in the air, so I will just lower the other end of this table and make her bend way over."

Joyce turned a crank and a section at the end of the table near Sarah's head descended about two feet. Then with an evil grin she grabbed Sarah's hair and pulled her head down. Instinctively Sarah put her arms out to keep from falling and her hands ended up on the lowered section of the table. The result was that her ass was thrust up above the rest of her body. She was not strong enough to lift herself back up, and with her ankles tied she could not move.

"Lower her hands a little more," said Paul. "I want her head below the table top. It will open her up more."

A few turns of the crank and Sarah was even more helpless and exposed. Her breasts were squashed against the table and she felt like her ass was open all the way to her throat. The temperature probe that was still in her was so loose she could barely feel it. She looked at John sitting calmly in the chair and tried to get him to help her.

"This is too much," she whined. "I have done everything you asked. Why are you letting them do this to me?"

John was enjoying see her humiliation and he was fascinated by the role being played by Joyce. He had never witnessed an initial medical exam at the club before. Joyce clearly enjoyed breaking in the new girl.

"Be still," he said harshly. "You are being prepared for your initiation by Ian and me. This is very necessary."

Paul stood between Sarah's legs and brought the enema probe into position. It was now connected to the hose that ran to the tank on the wall. In his other hand he held a tube of lubricant. Joyce was standing to one side, her hands on Sarah's ass cheeks.

"Open her up," he said.

Joyce spread Sarah's ass so that Paul could remove the thermometer and squeeze more lube into her hole. Sarah tried to wiggle her ass out of the way but Joyce dug her fingernails into the soft cheeks.

"Ohhhhh....." wailed Sarah.

Paul leaned down and pushed the enema probe slowly into her ass. It was much larger than the thin thermometer. Joyce helped him by rolling Sarah's ass cheeks to work the probe in deeper.

"Hold her while I attach the air line and inflate the bladder," he said.

The probe was warm and Sarah did not feel any pain. In fact it excited her to be forced to submit to the penetration. She sensed a new wetness in her pussy.

John was watching the changing expressions on Sarah's face. He pulled his chair over near her head so he could look into her eyes and talk to her. With one hand he grabbed her hair and lifted her head. He slid his other hand under her chest and closed on her breast.

"Tell me what you are feeling," he ordered. "I must know every detail."

Sarah wanted to please him. "I feel the little balloon expanding in me. I know I am plugged up tight. Ohh god....I feel a warm liquid shooting up inside me. Its sooo strange....."

Joyce let go of Sarah's ass and went to look at the computer screen. Numbers were changing rapidly as the sensors on her body recorded her reactions. "Look doctor," she said. "The little bitch is getting turned on."

It was true. The numbers in the columns for the heart rate and vaginal wetness were increasing. Paul smiled. "Let's add a little spice to the mixture and see what happens," he said.

Paul poured some blue liquid from a small glass into the water tank. Then he turned a knob that increased the pressure so that more fluid shot up into Sarah's bowels.

"Ohhhhhhhh......." Sarah immediately felt the increased flow and a pleasant tingling sensation from the chemical that Paul had added.

"What does it feel like now?" asked John.

"My insides are churning and my stomach feels like it is going to burst," she cried. "I can't take any more. Pleasssseeeee....."

"Nonsense," said Paul. "Look at the computer screen John. She's getting more and more turned on. I am going to give her at least another quart."

"Nooooooo," cried Sarah, tears running down her cheeks. "I feel these awful cramps."

As more and more of the cleansing liquid flowed into her Sarah squirmed and rotated her hips, trying in vain to get into a position to minimize the cramping in her stomach.

"The cramps are a sign the fluid is doing its job," said Paul.

"Here, I'll help her adjust," offered Joyce. She put her hands under Sarah's waist and began to massage her lower stomach. "This will relieve the cramping and work the fluid into more places."

"I can help also," said Paul and he slid his long index finger along the slit of her pussy. John watched and continued squeezing her breast. He felt his hard cock pushing against his pants.

"Ahhhhhhh..........goddddddd.....what are you doing to meeeeeee?"

The three of them continued to manipulate her as the tank gradually emptied. She was sobbing openly now, but it was not from pain. She knew she was surrendering a part of herself and the experience was overwhelming. Finally Paul detached the hose from the probe and screwed on the cap

"There," he said. "That's enough fluid for your first time. Now we have to make it work itself around in your system to do its job. I have found that strutting around in high heels is an effective way to agitate the cleansing action. Nurse, please strap the shoes on her."

Joyce gave a little curtsy. "Of course doctor. Shall we use the four inch or five inch heels?"

"I think four inches will be sufficient for such a small girl," he said.

John had not noticed the row of high heeled shoes on a shelf near the door. There were various sizes and styles, and they all had ankle straps. Joyce selected a white pair with spike heels.

"Time to put on your 'fuck me pumps' my dear," Joyce teased as she expertly attached the shoes to Sarah's small feet.

When she finished Paul released the ties that held Sarah's ankles to the table and helped her stand up. Her belly was huge and she was very shaky on the high heels. "Now walk around," he said.

Sarah took a couple of baby steps, then stopped and leaned on the table.

"No good," said Paul, shaking his head. "Nurse please get the stinger and encourage her."

The stinger was a thin bamboo cane that Joyce retrieved from a cabinet. With a cruel and determined look in her eyes, she approached Sarah and slapped her on the thigh with the cane.

"Ahhhhhh.....what are you doing?........stooooop." Sarah hopped and tried to get away, but Joyce followed her, swatting her on the legs and ass with the whippy cane.

"Ohhhhhhhh.....you awful girl.........awwwwwwwww." Sarah staggered and hobbled around the examining table on her high heels with Joyce following and stinging her. No matter which way Sarah moved, Joyce always seemed to find her ass with the cane.

John looked at Sarah's bouncing tits and twisting body and his cock swelled even more. The high heels made her move her body in a very provocative way. The scene was a huge turn on for him—the helpless girl in extreme discomfort being tormented and humiliated. He longed to grab her and throw her to the floor and plunge himself into her. Maybe he would do just that when he and Ian gave her the second enema. Ian had lots of different kinds of 'stingers' they could use. He could imagine how she would feel with her stomach cramping, her skin being stung, and her pussy being filled and massaged by his hot, throbbing cock. It made him shudder with lust.

Five times Joyce chased Sarah around the table whipping her before Paul finally called a halt.

"That's enough nurse," he said. "Her insides are well rinsed by now."

Sarah collapsed into John's lap. "I have to go to the bathroom soooo bad," she wailed.

"A few minutes more," said Paul. "John, you can comfort her now if you wish."

John lowered his lips onto Sarah's and kissed her deeply. At the same time he massaged her stomach with his hand, and then let his fingers drop down onto her pussy. She wrapped her arms around his neck and opened her legs to his caresses.

Paul was also excited by the proceedings and by watching John and Sarah. Normally when he did his monthly checkups on the women he took advantage of them to relive his sexual tensions. But using Sarah that way was not possible with John being present. However, he still had Joyce at his command.

"Come here nurse," he said. "Sit on this lower part of the table. I want to feel those big tits of yours around my cock."

Joyce sat as ordered, which positioned her breasts at the same level as Paul's hips. She had done this before and knew what Paul wanted. As he undid his belt and let his pants fall she undid the remaining buttons on her top and shucked it off her shoulders. He unclipped her bra at the front and maneuvered his stiff cock between her tits. She smiled up at him as she used her hands to push her flesh against him and roll it from side to side.

"Ahhh, that's nice....." he groaned. "Now rub that stiff nipple on my tip."

The two of them seemed to have forgotten about poor Sarah, who was still squirming and wanted desperately to go to the bathroom, in spite of the delicious feeling from John's finger moving on her pussy. John looked at the expression of lust on Joyce's face as she stimulated her nipples against Paul's cock and decided Sarah deserved the same pleasure. Putting the tip of his finger lightly against the end of her clit he leaned down and took one of her stiff nipples into his mouth.

"Ohhhhhhh.......godddddddddd.........it's tooooooo much......", cried Sarah, twisting in his lap and pushing her tit into his mouth. The simultaneous sensations in her pussy, her bowels, and now her breast drove her over the edge. Her hips bucked against John's hand as she reached her first climax at The Manor House.

"Gawdddddddddddddd......."

John held her tight and licked her nipple as she gradually came back to earth. She felt loved and fulfilled, but she could not relax with all that liquid continuing to churn inside her.

"Ohhhh.....my stomach......"

John took pity on her. "Excuse me, doctor," he said. "Don't you think the patient has held the fluid long enough?"

"Yes, go...go..." gasped Paul, who was getting close to erupting himself. Joyce was expertly stimulating his cock by alternately rubbing it with her nipples and burying it in her warm flesh.

John pushed Sarah off of his lap toward the bathroom. "Go now," he said. "You will find your white dress in the bathroom. Take a shower afterwards and get dressed. Joyce will remove all the sensors and bring you to Ian's room. We will have the results of the blood test by then."

As fast as she could Sarah hobbled to the bathroom. She went in and closed the door just as Paul gave a loud groan and came all over Joyce's tits. She continued rubbing him with her breasts as she looked up at John.

"I am so hot," she purred. "Somebody please fuck me."

"Sorry honey," said John. "Maybe next time." Then he left and went in search of Ian.

Chapter 12: Ian Prepares for Sarah's Initiation

When John took Sarah for her medical exam, Ian went to his room to prepare it for Sarah's initiation. He knew that Doctor Paul would take about two hours to examine her and that would be enough time for the blood test results to come back. There was no doubt she would pass the blood test, and then she would be ready for whatever he and John wanted to do to her.

In the meantime, he wanted to make sure his video equipment was working properly, so that he would have a record of Sarah's first time. Having videos of new members in compromising positions was Ian's insurance against their making any trouble. He could also threaten them with the release of the video to get them to submit to some of his darker desires.

In fact Ian liked to push women sexually to their absolute limits. His partner John tended to back off when the women cried and screamed, but not Ian. He took his cue from signs of sexual arousal and if he sensed that she was turned on, he would ignore her pleas and drive her further into submission. Only rarely was his judgment challenged by a woman invoking the code word to stop.

It would be easy to exercise his power over little Sarah, provided he could keep John from interfering. He would let John be gentle in popping her cherry, but he would be very forceful in taking her in the ass. Later when John was not around he would put her through repeated cycles of punishment and fucking until she groveled in his presence. Only then would she be truly broken in. His cock twitched at the thought of taking her to the dungeon and strapping her down in various vulnerable positions. In the next few weeks he was going to run young Sarah through the full gamut of his dark passions.

Since it was going to be mid-day when Sarah would be brought to his room, Ian arranged for a light lunch to be available. It wasn't so much for Sarah, who would probably be too traumatized to eat anything, but for him and John to keep up their strength. Next he closed the heavy drapes on all his windows so that the lighting could be controlled artificially. He wanted to use his many candles to create a primitive atmosphere.

His bed was already set up with restraints, and there were plenty of pillows for positioning her as they wished. He made sure the bed and pillows were all covered with washable fabric, as he expected things were going to get messy. From his armoire he selected several short whips and paddles and put them on the table by the bed. A large jar of a special aromatic lubricant was already on the table.

In his bathroom, he prepared the equipment for Sarah's second enema. He did not have Dr. Paul's elaborate set up but only a traditional rubber bag hung from a hook on the wall. However the bag was a large one, holding up to four quarts of whatever special mixture he wanted to use. In this case, he filled it with lukewarm tap water and added a cup of strong rinsing agent. He knew this mixture would create a slight burning sensation that would make Sarah doubly uncomfortable, but would also leave her very clean and sensitized for his pleasure.

All his life Ian liked playing doctor with girls. He found that they liked to be ordered to display their bodies by an authoritative older male. Because he was a "doctor" they had an excuse to permit him to do things to them that excited them. Ian was surprised at how many women were turned on by being forced to take an enema. He liked the way they were drained afterwards, both literally and emotionally. In this state they were generally very pliant and accepting of whatever he wanted.

Finally he went to his music console and selected two pieces of music. The first was called "music to strip by". He was going to try to convince John to make Sarah perform a strip tease for them. He knew she would be shy but would look very sexy in her all white underwear. His sitting room would be the perfect place, with comfortable stuffed chairs for himself and John and a spotlight lit area for her to perform in. A sturdy coffee table would make a good prop if she showed some imagination.

The second piece of music he picked was his own special version of Ravel's Balero. He loved the way this music built to a crescendo and he always used it during the initiation of a new member. With his extended length version and sophisticated sound system he could make the piece play as long as he wanted, and he could control the timing of the various sections of the music so that the sound would build in sync with the arousal of the woman.

Satisfied that all was ready he went to his desk to catch up on some paperwork. He was able to work for about half an hour before there was a knock on his door.

"It's me," said John as he opened the door. "Let's talk a little about how we're going to do this."

"Good idea," said Ian. "Come in and have a seat. How did it go with the medical exam?"

"It went fine. Doctor Paul gave her a good going over; she protested but seemed to like it, even the enema. Paul has some fancy new tools."

Ian laughed. "Yes indeed. I get reports from him profiling the responses of different women and I use that information to great advantage. They know they can't fight me when I have the data that allows me to control their bodies."

"I'm sure he's got some interesting first time data from Sarah on a virgin's reactions," said John.

"Oh, so she really is a virgin? Did you get her off?"

"She's a virgin all right. And yes, she climaxed on my lap with the enema still inside her. It was fantastic."

"Good. That shows that she likes the combination of pain and pleasure. I assume you still want to be the one to pop her."

"Oh yes. She's very tight, so it's going to hurt. But I want us to work her up to a frenzy first so she will be craving it. Then I'll let her ride me so she can control the entry and minimize the pain."

"Assuming you can hold out long enough," laughed Ian. "I can apply a little pressure on her to keep moving. Then after you're through I will take her in the ass."

"OK, but we should give her a second enema first."

"Right. I've already got it set up."

John nodded. "How do you suggest we work her up?"

"I've got an idea about that," said Ian. "She is proud of her tight little body and I think we should make her do a strip tease for us. When she's down to her virginal white bra and panties we will play a game of musical chairs, with us in the chairs. When the music stops she will have to go sit on one of our laps. Then when the music starts again she will have to get up and dance until the music stops and she has to go to the person in the other chair. We can gradually strip her of her remaining garments and play with her body. A little taste of our cocks in her mouth at that point will add to her excitement. If she's as submissive as I think she is, she will be really turned on by being used that way."

"You are really something," said John admiringly. "Where do you come up with this stuff?"

"It's easy. I just let my mind wander. Leave it to me to direct the scene. Don't try to rescue her if you think I am pushing too hard. She has to be broken in right."

"Okay partner," agreed John.

With everything settled, they proceeded to discuss club business as they waited for Sarah to be brought to them.

Chapter 13: Sarah is Initiated

It wasn't long before there was a knock on Ian's door. "Here we are," came Joyce's cheerful voice. "I have a tasty little morsel here for you."

1...56789...12