The Manor House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh.....please no more.......I am so sore.......", she pleaded. But her hips were bucking against his hand and her pussy was gushing in preparation for another invasion.

"What a hot little bitch she is," said Isaac, continuing to massage her pussy lips. He moved his head down between her legs to assess her condition. It was clear that she was open and ready.

"Come here and look at this," he said to Camille.

With one last strong suck Camille released the nipple and joined Isaac at the foot of the bed. Sarah was moaning and squirming as Isaac's fingers teased her. She was highly embarrassed and tried in vain to bring her reactions under control. Having these two people study her most private area while they manipulated her was humiliating beyond belief.

"Put your finger in and feel how wet she is," said Isaac.

Camille slid a long slender finger deep into the welcoming orifice. Her finger went in easily and came out dripping. "Incredible," she commented. "There was no resistance at all. She has gone from virgin to over-used slut in one day. My finger hardly made an impression. I think she needs your big black one. Meanwhile I'll go back to working on her nipple."

Isaac's hands and fingers were indeed huge. His middle finger was over four inches long and an inch in diameter. As he inserted it into her he turned his hand so that he could curl his finger up toward her belly button and seek her G spot. "Here's what you need," he said. "I can't fuck you, but this is the next best thing."

"Ohhhhhhh.....godddddddddd........" She bucked furiously against his hand, hurting and cuming at the same time. Camille added the helpless girl's pleasure by squeezing her tits and moving her mouth from one nipple to the other, sucking and gumming them until they were as big as the tip of Isaac's finger.

Finally Sarah groaned and collapsed on the bed. It has been her fifth orgasm of the day and she was totally depleted. Isaac and Camille got up off the bed and embraced each other. Their tormenting of Sarah had aroused them both to the point where they had to have relief. Isaac's cock was hard as a rock against Camille's stomach. She slid her hands down between them and worked his pants loose so she could get her hand inside.

"Ahhhhh....", gasped Isaac. "You are really going to get it now. I want you leaning over the bed with your ass in the air. You can describe to Sarah what it's like to have a big black cock in your pussy."

Sarah scooted out of the way as Camille put her arms and head down on the bed and spread her legs for Isaac. He pulled up her loose skirt and was pleased to find that she had obeyed his instructions and wore no panties. Without hesitating he plunged his cock into her eager pussy. Camille responded by grinding her hips and urging him on.

"Ohhh Isaac.......goddddddd........harder........harder......."

Isaac looked at Sarah. "You like what you see? Go on, Camille, tell her what it feels like to be fucked by your master."

"Ohh Sarah.....it's sooo goood.....he is throbbing deep inside me....I am completely filled.....I want it to go on forever.......ahhhhhhh.......fuck me, Isaac.....fuck me....."

"Tell her how you belong to me."

"Ohhh....I do belong to you....anything you want......yesssss....harder...deeper......oh my godddd......."

Camille's passion distorted face was turned toward Sarah. On impulse Sarah leaned into her and kissed her on the lips. Camille's eyes popped open and sought out Sarah's in open invitation. She wanted this girl to kiss her and add to her pleasure. Still gasping from Isaac's assault on her pussy, she parted her lips and extended the tip of her tongue.

A powerful feeling of female kinship gripped Sarah. It was like Isaac was fucking them both. With a sigh she clasped her mouth over Camille's and met her tongue with her own. Passionately their mouths devoured each other as Sarah felt Camille's body shudder with each of Isaac's powerful thrusts.

Isaac was inflamed by the scene before him. Groaning he made a final deep plunge into Camille, twisting his hips like he was drilling through granite. She had never felt him so hard and so deep. Little moans escaped from the sides of her mouth.

"Now!" exclaimed Isaac, and she matched his cries as he erupted into her.

Chapter 17 – Ian Continues His Training of Sarah

Somehow Isaac and Camille pulled themselves together and escorted Sarah to the beauty parlor on the first floor. Ian had left instructions on how Sarah was to be made over. When John returned he was going to find a much sexier looking submissive. And Ian was going to make sure that she was going to be at least partially trained to meet his standards.

The hair dresser cut off about half of Sarah's long hair, but left enough so that it could be arranged on the top of her head with a few strands hanging down around her ears and forehead. Ian had said as long as her name was Sarah she should have the "Sarah Palin" look. The style highlighted her pretty face and fit her well, although she did not appear as innocent as before.

After her hair had been styled and washed a make up expert went to work on her eyes. Sarah marveled at how the effect made her appear so much more glamorous. She thought that John would be pleased. He had told her he wanted to bring out her hidden beauty and now she understood what he meant.

Her next stop was the small clothes boutique next to the hair salon. There a woman showed her the sexiest lingerie she had ever seen and helped her select her sizes. She decided she was not quite ready to wear a thong and instead chose some black lace bikini panties. The only bras available were of the skimpy push up type that made her already firm young breasts stand high on her chest. She picked out several in different colors.

For her shoes she picked out some black pumps with four inch spike heels so that she would appear taller. From a shelf on the wall she took several pairs of thigh high sheer stockings to go with the shoes. Dressed only in her panties and bra she sat in front of the woman and pulled the stockings over her slender legs. The shoes fit perfectly and she stood in front of full length mirror appraising herself. A tingle went through her body as she thought about John and Ian seeing her like this.

The woman told her there was a limited selection of dresses in her small size and that she should plan a trip to town to complete her wardrobe. There was a special store where she could charge things to the Manor House. For now she was given a short, black dress that clung to her body. The top was cut low and held up by the thinnest of spaghetti straps. She had just finished putting it on when Ian appeared at the door of the boutique.

"Excellent," he said admiringly. "You have been transformed from a cute country girl into a sophisticated and sexy lady. John will be delighted."

Sarah blushed and looked down. "Thank you, sir," she said.

"Now come with me. I have to punish one of the women and I want you to witness it as part of your training. You will see what can happen when you misbehave."

"What did the woman do?"

"She was whinny and bitchy when she didn't get what she wanted. This type of behavior is not tolerated in the Manor House. She has been punished for bitchiness before, but apparently she did not get the message. This time I think she will."

Ian took Sarah's hand and led her down the hall. "Where are we going?" she asked.

"To the dungeon. Elizabeth is already there, being prepared for her punishment."

At the end of the hall they reached the door that opened onto the steps to the basement dungeon. This was one of the areas that Sarah had not been shown on her tour and she was apprehensive. The very word "dungeon" conjured images of horrible torture.

The stone stairs were narrow as they twisted downward. Dim electric lanterns on the rock walls gave just enough illumination for Sarah to see where to step. Ian went first, still holding Sarah's hand.

"The cellar is very deep and cut from solid rock," he explained. "Originally it was part of a prison that occupied this site. It is completely soundproof."

Teetering on her high heels Sarah made her way carefully. Finally the stairs opened into a large room that looked like something out of a horror movie. All the surfaces were made of stone, the walls, the floor, even the high ceiling. Iron rings dotted the walls, and ropes dangled from overhead pulleys in several places. There were benches, tables, chairs, and other strange looking pieces of furniture. One wall was covered with hanging whips and paddles. Tall lamps made to look like torches bathed the area in a flickering light.

On the side next to the stairs there were several plush leather couches. Apparently this was a gallery where spectators could watch the proceedings. Ian stopped there and motioned for Sarah to sit down.

"Stay here and watch carefully. Remember what you are about to see could happen to you."

Just as Sarah sat down a door opened on the far wall and two figures emerged. A tall, muscular man in a tight T shirt was pushing a young woman whose hands and arms were bound behind her. She was wearing an unbuttoned white blouse and short shorts made of what appeared to be green nylon. Her large breasts were bare and swinging from side to side as she stumbled forward on high heeled sandals. A yellow ribbon was tied around her neck.

"Stop pushing me!" she screamed at her tormentor. He responded by laughing and cupping her ass in his huge hand. With his other hand wound in her long blonde hair he could easily control her slender body.

"Bring her here," said Ian. Elizabeth's feet barely touched the floor as she was propelled across the room to stand in front of Ian and Sarah.

Ian put his hand under her chin and lifted her face. "Well, my dear, you are about to pay the price for your insolence. I want you to meet Sarah, a new member who is going to witness your punishment. She may even help me discipline you. Now tell Sarah why you deserve this."

Elizabeth's pretty face was distorted by her angry defiance. "I don't deserve this. I did everything you ordered. You promised to give me your red ribbon so I could throw away this yellow one and not be treated like red meat by every club member. But you didn't."

"I decide if and when you get a red ribbon. That is no excuse for your whining. The Manor House is not like the outside world where women get away with being bitchy to their men."

Ian walked over to what looked like an umbrella stand and removed a thin bamboo cane. One end was wrapped in a sponge-like material to form a comfortable handle; the other end terminated in a rectangular flap of leather.

Ian showed it to Sarah. "This is my favorite whipping tool. The cane part stings like the devil and I can direct the leather tip very precisely to torment sensitive areas. Elizabeth has felt this before, haven't you Elizabeth?'

"Oh god, not that thing again....I'm sorry Ian, sir......I'll do whatever you want..... Please, please don't hit me with that again.....please.....please....."

Swishing the cane through the air Ian approached the terrified girl. "Let her go Adam," he said to the man holding her. "I like to see her run around trying to avoid the cane."

Adam stepped back. Elizabeth retreated awkwardly on her high heels, her arms securely tied behind her. Ian followed using the tip of the cane to flip open her shirt and expose her breasts. She turned away trying to protect herself, but that only exposed her ass and the backs of her thighs, and Ian was quick to sting her.

Whap.....whap......whapp.....WHAP.....

Four times the cane slapped hard on her legs and ass, making her jump and run to the other side of the room. Ian stalked her, pinning her in a corner where he could apply the cane to whatever part of her body she turned toward him.

"Ohhhh....noooooo.......stoppppppp.......ahhhhhhhh....."

Whap......whapp.....whapp......

Elizabeth was crying and stamping her feet. The cane fell again and again. Sarah could not believe how much punishment this girl was having to endure. She saw that resisting Ian was futile and painful.

Finally Ian stopped. "Adam, come secure her neck to the wall. I want her held up straight so I can work her over with the tip."

"Noooooo.........," cried Elizabeth.

Adam grabbed her by the hair again and dragged her over to a ring in the stone wall. A soft leather collar dangled from the ring, just at the height of Elizabeth's neck. In a few seconds she was secured upright, her back to the wall, the yellow ribbon peaking out from behind the collar.

"Sarah, come here and prepare Elizabeth for this part of her punishment," said Ian.

Sarah stood and quickly crossed the room. She did not want to give Ian any excuse to use the cane on her. "What do you want me to do?"

"Pull her shirt back and down her arms so her tits are completely exposed. And remove her shorts."

Elizabeth stiffened as Sarah pushed the torn shirt up and back. A film of sweat covered her heaving breasts, and her nipples were rock hard. Sarah couldn't help but stare at them.

"Go ahead and feel them," said Ian. "See how heavy they are."

Sarah's hands closed the fleshy globes and squeezed, eliciting a sharp gasp from Elizabeth. As Ian watched he amused himself by teasing Sarah's ass with the cane, urging her on. After a few moments he leaned down and whispered in Elizabeth's ear.

"You remember what I did to those puckered nipples the last time?"

"Ohh goddd.....not that again....please....."

"Sarah, take off her pants. I think you will be surprised at what you find."

Reluctantly Sarah released Elizabeth's tits and knelt down so she could pull off the girl's shorts. As the pants came down a strong odor of sex was released into the room. Elizabeth was not wearing panties, and her bare, shaved pussy was swollen and wet. The cane whipping had apparently turned her on.

"What did I tell you," laughed Ian. "Put your hand in there and feel how hot and wet she is."

With gentle fingers Sarah explored the aroused pussy in front of her. Elizabeth moaned and spread her legs to give Sarah better access.

"That's enough," said Ian. "I don't want her to cum before I finish disciplining her. Now stand back."

Ian assumed the pose of a swordsman, using the cane as a rapier and to sting the most sensitive places on Elizabeth's body. Secured to the wall with her hands behind her she was totally exposed and vulnerable, able only to twist her legs and hips in a vain attempt to avoid the pain. Ian was uncannily accurate in his thrusts with the cane and seemed to anticipate where she would move next. The little leather slapper flicked back and forth across the same swollen nipple, again and again.

"Ohhhhhhh........no moooooore..........stop......please..........."

"But I'm just getting warmed up," said Ian, and he brought the tip of the cane smartly up between her legs.

"Ahhhhh........" She twisted and squirmed to try to dislodge the leather point that was being held against her pussy, but Ian kept the pressure on. When she was still for a moment he drew the tip back and then slapped it home again against her bare pussy.

WHAP!

"OOOHHHHH..."

Five times he repeated the stinging blows to her pussy lips. The fight had gone out of her and she slumped against the wall, sobbing.

"Check her now, Sarah," said Ian.

Sarah knelt and touched Elizabeth's pussy with her finger tips. "She's still wet, but not so much as before."

"Good, "said Ian. "That means she has entered stage 2 of a dungeon punishment."

"What do you mean?" asked Sarah.

"Stage 1 is when the women is anticipating what is going to happen and she is excited by the pain. She is sexually aroused and the pain is submerged in her lust. But her skin is becoming agitated and if the whipping continues the pain increases. Her mind begins to focus on the pain, and the erotic aspect fades into the background. This is Stage 2. This is the stage that she will remember and will cause her to modify her behavior."

Sarah was fascinated. "Is there a State 3?"

"Oh yes,' laughed Ian. "Stage 3 is when the master takes his pleasure. The woman becomes aroused again, twice as much as before because now she has surrendered herself completely."

"Ummm....", said Sarah as she felt a surge of wetness in her pussy.

Elizabeth was breathing heavily and seemed to be slowly recovering. Ian approached her and lifted her chin. "You did well. I think you may have learned your lesson. Now it is time for you to get a good fucking. Do you agree?"

"Yes sir," she said meekly.

"But not by me. I am a little depleted right now, and I want to save myself for my coming night with Sarah. How about you, Adam? Do you want a piece of this?"

"For sure," said Adam enthusiastically. "I like to fuck them after they've been whipped. I like to hear them whimpering right up to the point where I make them cum."

"Good man," said Ian. "Sarah, this is a chance for you to be trained on how to get a man ready for action. I want you to remove Adam's pants and check out his equipment. Adam, please go sit on that bench."

Adam sat on the bench and stretched out his legs. Sarah knelt in front of him and undid his belt. His cock was pushing so strongly against his pants that she had a hard time getting her fingers on the zipper, and her fumbling was making him even harder. Finally the zipper came down and his cock sprang up into her face.

"Lick it and massage it with your soft little hands," said Ian.

"Ahhhhh.....that feels soooo goooood.......", breathed Adam.

Ian wanted to move things along. Elizabeth needed to be taken down from the wall before she passed out. He wanted her bent over the padded barrel that was just the right height for taking her from behind.

"Lift your hips, Adam, so Sarah can get you out of those pants. I am going to get prepare Elizabeth for you."

With a flick of his hand Ian released the collar that was holding Elizabeth's neck to the wall. She fell against him and would have collapsed on the floor if he had not held her.

"Now, now Elizabeth, let's not exaggerate. You know you could stand more."

"Ohhh.....nooooo.....please......"

"Then obey. Walk over to the barrel and lie across it on your stomach."

Sarah and Adam watched as Elizabeth was laid out on the barrel. Sarah kept one hand on Adam's cock, slowly pumping it up and down. She loved feeling its strength and the surges in hardness when she squeezed it.

When Elizabeth was in position Ian untied her hands and arms from behind her so that he could retie them to a bar in front of the barrel. Then he spread her legs and secured her ankles to another bar, leaving her helpless with her ass in the air and her pussy exposed. Adam could take her either in her ass or her pussy, or both.

"Ok, Adam. She's all yours. Sarah and I are going to get some refreshments. I'm plain tuckered out."

Elizabeth was not happy to hear that she was going to be abandoned to Adam. He had a reputation for lasting for hours. "Nooo...Ian, don't leave me here.....take me with you...I'll do anything.....I'll help you train Sarah......anything...."

"What did I tell you about whining? You will do as I say and stay here with Adam as long as he wants you. And I'd better not hear that you were disobedient."

With that, Ian took Sarah's hand and started back up the steps. Elizabeth's cries followed them as they reached the top and Ian closed the door behind them.

Chapter 17 – Sarah Anticipates Her Future

"You were pretty tough on her," Sarah said to Ian as he led her down the hall toward the dining room.

'It's not over yet," he laughed. "After Adam is finished with her I am going to put her in the stocks in the dining room."

"What do you mean?"

"I'll show you. Come with me into the dining room."