The Manor House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Should we have Camille explain the details?" asks Isaac.

John shook his head. "No, she will find out soon enough. I'll tell her what she needs to know on the way to the examination."

John started to lead Sarah away but then turned back to Ian. "Take care of the arrangements for our initiation party. I've changed my mind about having you present. Let's do her together in your suite and make it really special. She's seen your room and can look forward to what is going to happen after her exam".

Chapter 10: Sarah is Examined by Doctor Paul

John and Sarah walked down the hall to the stairs leading to the second floor medical room. As they started up the stairs John tried to reassure an obviously nervous Sarah.

"All women have to undergo medical examinations of their female parts to make sure everything is okay. It's no big deal. Because he is doing important research, Doctor Paul does things a little differently, but after the first time you will get used to it. Most of the women look forward to their monthly medical."

"If you say so," said Sarah, grabbing John's hand.

In less than a minute, they were in the waiting area of the medical office. A very attractive and very buxom nurse in a tight white uniform greeted them. She had a yellow ribbon in her blonde hair.

"Good morning, Mr. John sir. This must be Sarah. We were expecting you. You look like you just came from your wedding."

"Hello Joyce," laughed John. "I'm responsible for Sarah's white outfit. It's meant to show off her youth and innocence."

"Well her youth is obvious but we'll let Doctor Paul determine her innocence."

As if on cue, the door to the office opened and a tall, handsome older man emerged. Doctor Paul was 52 years old with lots of grey in his wavy hair and in his small mustache. He was a slender six foot three with deep blue eyes that radiated intelligence. His body language and the intensity in his countenance gave the clear impression of a man who got what he wanted.

He looked Sarah up and down, his eyes undressing her. She met his eyes and shifted her weight from foot to foot, waiting.

"Well, John," he said finally. "You have indeed brought me a beautiful candidate for membership. I hope she will pass all my tests."

"Oh she will pass," said John. "In fact I intend to sit through her first exam to make sure she does. She is a little apprehensive about this procedure."

"Fine with me," said Paul. "But you know I have to do all the tests. If I make exceptions it will contaminate my random sampling procedure and invalidate my research."

"Understood," John said nodding. "It's just that I don't want any of your extracurricular activities this time. I believe that Sarah is a virgin."

"I understand," laughed Paul. "You found her and you want to be the first. Well, I will soon tell you whether you are going to be the first or not. Joyce, take Sarah into the examining room and prepare her. Take the blood samples and get them processed quickly, I imagine John is anxious to initiate Sarah."

"Yes sir," responded Joyce. "Come with me Sarah." Sarah followed Joyce to the exam room.

Paul watched her go and then spoke to John. "While she is getting ready let me show you some of my recent work."

"By all means, I am very interested."

They went into Paul's office and sat together in front of a large computer screen. On the screen was a matrix with women's names down the side and abbreviated words across the top. The cells in the matrix contained numbers from 1 to 10.

Paul picked up a small item from the desk and showed it to John. It looked and felt like a thick postage stamp, complete with a sticky surface on the back. "This is one of my new sensors. I can stick it anywhere on a woman's body and it will transmit a wireless signal to the computer allowing me to record things like temperature, moistness, swelling, movement, etc. There are different types of sensors for different parts of the body. Some even have active elements, like the nipple sensor which can pinch under computer control. Others can vibrate at different speeds, and still others can deliver little jolts of electricity. And they can be operated by voice commands."

"Amazing," said John. "What do you do with the information they transmit?"

"I use them to monitor and record sexual responses to different stimuli. Every woman is different, and the computer will give me a profile of how her body responds. With enough data points I can predict exactly what combination of stimuli will produce what level of orgasm in a particular subject. The computer even monitors the sounds that she makes and interprets them."

John was doubtful. "In my experience women have to be turned on in their minds before physical stimuli will work."

"Absolutely," agreed Paul. "The woman must first be aroused by whatever ideas turn her on—love, submission, humiliation, control, whatever. Then I apply the sensors and use them in conjunction with talking to her and doing things to her. My voice is also recorded so that later I can correlate what was happening with the data from the sensors."

"What results have you gotten so far?"

"I have started to collect data on the women as they come for their monthly check ups. So far I have processed eight of them, but I need many sessions before I have enough data to draw their profiles. However, with my nurse Joyce I have been doing daily experiments for over a month. The computer has a good profile on her and has generated a pattern of stimuli that has more than doubled the intensity of her orgasms. Now when I bring out the sensors she almost comes before I can apply them."

"Very interesting," said John. "But right now I just want to use my own techniques to deflower innocent Sarah and turn her into my sex slave."

"Alright but you must let me use my sensors to get some data from her. I don't have many opportunities to study the responses of a virgin."

"We will see. She must be ready by now."

The two of them got up and opened the door to the examining room. Sarah was sitting on the edge of the sheet-covered table trying to keep the light blue hospital gown wrapped around her. Her legs were bare up to her knees. It appeared that the gown opened in both the front and the back, and was held together only by the red sash around her waist.

Joyce was just finishing distributing samples of Sarah's blood into several test tubes. "I will take these to the lab now," she said. "We should have the results in an hour."

"Fine," said Dr. Paul. "Tell them it's a rush job, then come back here to help me with the rest of the exam. Are the sensors prepared?"

Joyce blushed. "Yes sir, I thought you might need them for this patient." Then she took a deep breath and added, "I also have a second set ready for my session later."

Paul smiled. "What did I tell you," he said to John as Joyce left and closed the door.

John stood next to Sarah and put his arm around her shoulders. "Try to relax my dear. Answer Doctor Paul's questions and do what he tells you. I will be sitting right over there."

"All right."

Paul began. "Now Sarah, I am going to ask you lots of questions and record your answers. In order to relax you and encourage you to tell me the complete truth, I want you to drink this special medicine. It won't hurt you and the effects are mild."

Sarah looked at John and he nodded that it was okay.

The medicine tasted like a good wine and Sarah had no problem drinking the whole glass. In reality it was a mild narcotic that suppressed normal inhibitions. She felt the effects immediately and liked it.

"Very good," said Paul. "Now Sarah have you ever had any serious diseases or been hospitalized?"

"No sir," she was happy to say.

"Do you have any allergies?"

"Not that I know of."

"Have you ever taken birth control pills?"

"No."

"All right. Now I am going to begin examining you while I continue to ask questions."

Paul took Sarah's hands and placed them at her side. He was standing in front of her with his groin inches from her knees.

"When was the last time you kissed a boy?" As he asked this question he undid the sash at her waist and slowly started to pull the gown open. She shuddered as the cool air hit her chest and the fabric of the gown dragged across her nipples.

"Uhhh, I don't remember," she breathed. Why was he taking so long to expose her breasts? Her body was tingling.

Finally he pulled the gown open and wrapped his large hands around her swollen tits. "Come on now. You must remember," he said as his hands closed on her breasts.

His hands felt good and she wanted to please him. "It was two or three years ago. My mother saw us and wouldn't let the boy come see me again."

"Did he touch you like this?" Paul continued to squeeze her tits and let his thumbs rub across her hard nipples.

"Oh nooo," she said.

"Are you a virgin?"

"Yes, no one has touched me. Not even a doctor."

At this John stood up and walked closer. He and Sarah locked eyes, communicating a mutual desire.

"Okay," said Paul. "Your breasts feel normal. However I have to do a more thorough check of your nipples. They are very hard and prominent. That might indicate a medical condition."

Sarah continued to look at John as Paul pinched her nipples between his fingers and thumbs, gradually increasing the pressure until she called out.

"Ohhhh, that hurts," she exclaimed as she squirmed on the table. The motion of her hips caused the gown to open more, exposing her legs high up on her thighs.

Paul let go of her nipples and picked up two special sensors from the tray that Joyce had left him. The sensors had little padded jaws that he fit over the now half inch long points on her tits. "Close," he said, and the computer sent a signal that made the jaws tighten on her nipples.

"Now lie back on the table Sarah. I have to do a vaginal examination."

"Ohhhh....." Sarah was feeling the pinching on her nipples and she knew her pussy was wet. She was so embarrassed to have Dr. Paul see that. But she knew she had no choice and she lay back on the table. Her legs were still hanging over the end.

Paul extended the stirrups from the table and lifted her feet one at a time to put them in place. Her robe opened completely now, exposing her bushy sex to the two men. Paul clipped straps around her ankles.

"What a lot of hair our girl has," said Paul. "Joyce will have to give her a shave later, but for now I will just trim it a little."

Sarah had considered giving herself a haircut in that area but had decided to stay natural. Now she was even more embarrassed because the men thought she was abnormal.

"Want to help me John?" asked Paul.

"Yes, I want to be the first to touch her."

"I thought so. Here, use these little scissors. Trim her down to about half an inch. I have to be able to see what I am doing."

John leaned down and gave Sarah a quick kiss on the lips. She was grateful and responded by relaxing her thighs and raising her ass to present her pussy to the man she believed she was in love with. John stoked her gently with his fingers and pulled her hairs up where he could cut them.

"They are very slippery," he said to Paul.

"Yes indeed. But you can do it. While you are busy there I am going to place a few sensors in other places."

John went to work and the hair began to come away. With every batch he let his index finger trace a path over her moist lips, causing her to squirm and moan.

Meanwhile Paul selected several other sensors and began sticking them to her body. One went onto the artery in her neck, another went into her armpit, and a third was attached to the side of her left tit. Then he picked up a long slender rod covered with lube and showed it to John.

"In order to monitor her temperature, I need to insert this up her ass," he said.

"I'll do it," John said as he took the probe from Paul. "Lift your hips Sarah, and take a deep breath then release it slowly."

"Okay......ohhhhhhhh......ahhhhhhhh.

John thrust the probe in Sarah's ass quickly and efficiently. Her hips jumped a little but she accepted it and lay back.

"There, it's in," he reported.

"Good," said Paul. "Are you finished with the haircut?"

"Just a little more."

John took his time on the last clumps of hair and used his finger to stimulate her clit. He wanted her fully lubricated when Paul did his exam.

"Ohhhhh that feels sooooo goooood," moaned Sarah, the drug overcoming her shyness and letting her say what she wanted.

"Okay, now it's my turn," said Paul. He took his position on a little stool and spread her pussy lips with his fingers. "I prefer to use my hands rather than any tool for this job."

"Owwwww.." squealed Sarah. "That hurts."

"She's a virgin all right. And tight as the proverbial drum. You are going to have fun in here my friend. I have just one more little test to do."

Before John could object, Paul selected another sensor and slipped it up into Sarah's pussy. "Vibrate slow," he commanded the computer. Then he curled his finger in a 'come hither' shape and curled it up into her, searching for her G spot.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh....." came from Sarah when he found it.

"Excellent," he said. "I will get some good data from this. Can I bring her off now?"

"No," said John firmly. "Let's save that for her reward after we clean her out. She's never had an enema and I'm sure she will need something to make her feel better when we are done giving her her first one."

All the while Sarah was listening to John and Dr. Paul as they discussed what was about to be done to her. An enema was something she had not expected and the thought horrified her. How could she allow such a personal thing to be done to her by two men? Fortunately the drug still kept her relaxed and she said nothing. The probe in her ass was warm and made her ass tingle She had been shocked when John had thrust the probe in her but he had done it quickly so she wouldn't be too uncomfortable taking something in her bottom for the first time.

Dr. Paul stroked her thighs to see what kind of reaction he would get. He was not surprised when she relaxed her legs and spread them open more. Her feet were still bound in the stirrups and he could feel her legs trembling.

John stood by the side of the exam table and began to stroke Sarah's cheek and the side of her bare breast. She felt his gentle touch and sighed.

Paul looked at the computer screen and observed the numbers being recorded by the different sensors, "Try different stimuli", he said.

John nodded and pinched Sarah's clamped nipples. She cried out with pain but then began moaning. Paul bent over a looked closely at her pussy, noting that she was very wet and naturally lubricated. "Interesting reaction," he said. "She seems to like a little pain. You do have a prize with this one, John."

John nodded his head in agreement. "Are we ready to give her the enema?"

"Yes," he replied. "It's time."

Chapter 11 – Sarah Gets a Surprise Enema

Just then the door opened and Joyce returned. She looked at Sarah spread out on the examining table with her sensors and probes and smiled. "How do you like it my dear?"

Sarah groaned and blushed even more. Now there were three people studying her most intimate parts. Without being asked, Joyce turned and typed some commands into the computer. The nipple clamps began to move and the probe in Sarah's pussy started vibrating at a higher pitch.

"Ohhhhhh......"

Paul grinned at Joyce. "You naughty nurse. You know you're not supposed to do things like that without my permission."

"I couldn't help it," she said. "The little bitch was showing off all her young girl charms and acting so innocent. She can't wait for Mr. John to do her. Look at how she is squirming around."

It was true. Sarah's hips were rotating and twisting and there was a film of sweat on her body.

"That's enough," said Paul as he hit some keys on the computer. "I don't want her to feel any stimulation other than the effects of the enema. The data from my sensors can then be related to that sensation only."

John put his hand on Joyce's arm and pulled her toward him. "I think you're a little jealous of my Sarah," he teased, as he stroked her arms.

Joyce pushed her big tits into John's chest and smiled up at him. "You think I'm jealous of that little thing, just because she has a tight young body? I've got lots more to please a man with."

Lying exposed on the table Sarah was distressed to see her man flirting with the buxom nurse. She saw him feel Joyce's ass and her tits through the tight uniform. John seemed to be deliberately demonstrating that he was going to have other women besides her.

Sarah's feelings jerked from being jealous of Joyce to surprise and fear of what was coming. "Why do I have to have an enema?" she whimpered. "There is nothing wrong with me." She was horribly embarrassed by the idea of being given an enema in front of all these people.

"You need to be prepared for your initiation by your new master," explained Doctor Paul. "He may want to explore you in this area and you must be clean. Also it is good conditioning for learning to submit to whatever we want to do to you. Now stop asking questions and force yourself to relax."

"Yes dear," added Joyce who was arching her back to accentuate her tits for John to play with. "Shut up and take what's coming to you. It won't be the last time."

John was enjoying the feel of Joyce's huge breasts. He had forgotten how big and firm they were. A quick twist of his fingers popped two more buttons on her uniform and her overflowing half bra was completely exposed.

"Oh Mr. John. What are you doing?" teased Joyce. John responded by sitting down in the chair beside the computer and pulling Joyce onto his lap. Her short skirt rode half way up her thighs in the process and she did nothing to lower it.

Sarah looked over from her awkward position and saw John slip his hand inside Joyce's bra and squeeze.

"Ahhhhhhhhh..........." sighed Joyce. "What big hands you have Mr. John." She squirmed on his lap.

"I can barely get my hand around your big melons," he laughed. "It's like trying to palm and basketball."

Paul waited a few seconds for John to get a good feel, then he told Joyce to get to work. "Enough of that. Go set up the equipment for the enema. I want two quarts and a complete selection of astringents."

Joyce reluctantly got up and went to the counter to prepare the enema setup. Paul released Sarah's feet from the stirrups and helped her sit up. Her hospital gown remained open and she didn't bother to close it. He picked up an object from the counter and showed it to her.

"This is a specially designed nozzle for giving enemas to girls like you who are very tight in that area. Over time you will be loosened up and I can use something larger. In fact part of your regular monthly examination will be to measure your progress in learning to relax your anal muscles. But for now this tool will make it easier on you."

John had not seen this new device and watched closely as Doctor Paul explained it.

"You see it is narrow at the tip so it will go in easily. Then I will attach a small air hose to this point and blow up this little bladder. With the bladder inflated inside you the probe will not come out. Next I will unscrew this cap on the end and attach the water hose. When I think you have had enough I will remove the hose and screw the cap back on. You will be effectively plugged up until the air is released from the bladder. We don't want any accidents in the examining room. I will tell you when you can go to the bathroom and let the air out of the bladder so everything can come gushing out."

"Very ingenious," said John.

"Oh my," said Sarah.

Joyce laughed. She liked to see pain and humiliation inflicted on Doctor Paul's patients, and she especially liked the enema sessions with new members. She taunted Sarah, "With that thing we can make you hold a belly full of cleanser for a very long time. And of course we will be doing things to you while you suffer."

1...45678...12