The Manor House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, sometimes a master will take away the red ribbon as a form of punishment, or if he feels that his submissive needs to be reminded that the red ribbon must be constantly earned. And sometimes the person wearing the red ribbon wants to experience what it is like to wear the yellow ribbon and have to submit to everyone."

The last statement brought a rush of excitement to Sarah's stomach. However she felt much more comfortable under John's protection and wanted him to know that.

"I hope you will let me wear the red ribbon for as long as I want," she said.

He smiled at her. "We will see."

It was clear from her comments that Sarah was going to sign the contract and he was pleased. At the same time, he was aware that he was going to have a sub to train and that he would have to adjust his schedule to be able to spend more time in the city. Of course, Ian would be a big help but Sarah was going to need him.

As if reading his thoughts Sara asked, "Will you be training me or are you going to turn me over to Ian?"

"I will be your master but when I am not here you must obey Ian. He is very experienced and will be good for you."

"He seems so hard compared with you,"

"Yes, he is hard. But we agree on what must be done and I will not listen to any complaints about the way he treats you. His wishes are my wishes."

Sarah realized that they were both talking like she had already made her decision. She thought she might as well ask some practical questions.

"How will I support myself?"

"You will be an employee of the club and be paid $1000 per week. Since you will not have any expenses for food or lodging, you will have plenty of money to support yourself."

"What kind of life will I have outside the club?"

"That's up to you. You will have two days a week when you can leave the club, but you have to schedule these days ahead of time with Ian. Some of the girls have gone together and rented an apartment in the city where they can go and have a social life. You are not allowed to have non-member visitors at the club."

Sarah liked that idea. She could begin a life on her own and still have the security of the club.

"What kind of work would I be doing as an employee of the club?"

"You will start off cleaning rooms and making beds. Then after a week or so of training you will wait tables in the dining room."

"I don't need a week of training to know how to wait tables."

"No, but you need the training to know how to respond to the demands of the diners. You are going to look very desirable in the waitress uniform and some of our members will want more than food. You saw what happened to Janice."

Sarah remembered the girl waiting to be put into the sling as punishment for not being a good waitress. She thought some training might be a good idea.

There was one other clause in the agreement that bothered her. "I understand about the medical exam for STD's and the need for birth control, but what are the medical procedures mentioned in the contract? I have always been pretty healthy and haven't had much contact with doctors."

"Our club doctor is a major supporter of the club and uses his position here to do some unique research into human sexual responses. We cooperate with his research and in return he gives us free medical care. He will test your reactions to various things over time and monitor your development. It is for your own good and you must obey him. If you use the 'code red' phrase with the doctor your membership in the club will be immediately terminated."

Sarah was curious about this research but decided not to pursue it. It was just one more exciting aspect of this place that she would soon learn about.

"OK," she said. "I can't think of anything else to ask."

Having answered her questions, John kissed her lightly on the forehead and started toward the door.

"One last thing," he said. "You are not to pleasure yourself tonight. You must have a night of thoughtfulness. And in the event that you decide to wear the red ribbon, I want you completely fresh. Do you understand?"

John's command sent shivers down her back. This was the first time he had given her an order and the look on his face was stern. She managed to nod her acceptance.

Without changing his expression he turned and started toward the door. "I will come for you at 7 am tomorrow morning. You must be ready with your decision." Then he was gone.

Sarah collapsed onto the bed. She was horrified that he thought she might be touching herself after he left, although she had to admit that the thought had crossed her mind. It had been a long and very eventful day and she was exhausted. She felt she should stay awake and think about whether she should stay at The Manor House, but in her heart she knew the answer was yes. After all, what did she have to lose? Her virginity certainly, but that was a burden anyway. Worse case she could spend a week or two, save some money, and move on. Best case John would love her and she could share an exciting life with him.

She sighed and began taking off her clothes. In her excited state she wanted to sleep naked in anticipation of the coming day. The sheets in the big bed were soft and cool on her body. She knew she was going to fall asleep quickly.

Meanwhile Ian was in his office making some notes in his computer, adding Sarah to the database and scheduling her medical exam for 9 am the next morning. He was very confident that she would be signing the contract.

He looked up as John came into his office. "Did you put our little girl to bed?"

"Yes. It was not easy leaving her. She was ready tonight."

Ian laughed. "Good boy. You showed great restraint. It will make it all the sweeter tomorrow."

"Let's talk about how we are going to handle it," said John. "I want to take her by myself first, and then you can join us."

Ian showed his disappointment. "Aw, you know how I like to deflower virgins."

"We're not even sure she is a virgin," replied John. "But I'll tell you what. You can help me give her ass a second cleaning out beforehand. I want it nice and fresh when I do her that way. Doctor Paul will have given her one enema already, but the second one is more fun. We can do it together and give her a good orgasm in the process."

"Sounds good," agreed Ian.

"Another thing," said John. "You know I can't be here at the club more than half the time. I want you to take care of her when I am not around. Make sure she gets plenty of action and learns what true submission really means. When we do her together tomorrow you be the bad cop to my good cop. That way she will be prepared for how she is going to be treated when I am not here."

"Good plan," said Ian. "I promise you that she will be very happy to see you every time you come. Any command you give her will be nothing compared to what she will have already endured."

"Don't be too hard on her at first," warned John. "You know it works better if we increase the demands gradually. I don't want her to get scared and run away."

"We have the 24 hour rule to keep her from running away. She would have to give me termination notice, and if she did I would call you so you could come talk her out of it."

"Still, let's go slow."

Ian smiled. "You can count on me partner."

"You'd better have someone call her at 6 am to make sure she is awake. I told her I would come for her at 7:00 to take her to breakfast and hear her decision."

"OK. What do you think of having Camille at breakfast to witness the contract?"

John thought for a moment. "Isn't Isaac still here?"

"Yes, he called his wife and told her he missed his flight. But he could come to breakfast too."

"Fine with me. She has seen what a happy couple they are and it will help her relax about her future."

"I'll set it up. See you at 7."

Chapter 9: Sarah Signs the Contract

Sarah slept fitfully that night. In keeping with her mood she had taken off all her clothes and gotten naked into the luxurious bed. Every time she turned over, the cool, crisp sheets rubbed across her body and made her think of pleasures to come. It was all she could do to obey John and keep her hands under the pillow.

At exactly 6 am the phone beside her bed jarred her fully awake.

"Good morning, Sarah," said a sultry female voice on the phone. "My name is Elizabeth and I am on reception duty this morning. There was a note to call you at this time and suggest that you get ready for your 7am visit from Mr. John."

"Thank you," said Sarah. "I did want to have time to take a shower and wash my hair."

"You will find a hair dryer in your bathroom. And it says here to tell you to open your door and retrieve a package and note from Mr. John."

Sarah was surprised. "Really? I did not expect anything."

"You will find lots of pleasant surprises in this place," said Elizabeth. "Good bye for now."

Jumping out of bed and heading for the door Sarah momentarily forgot that she was naked. She was about to open the door when she looked down at herself.

"What am I doing?" she said out loud and ran back to the bed to wrap her self in a sheet.

The hallway was empty except for a white dress box wrapped with a red ribbon. An envelope with her name on it was under the ribbon. She quickly retrieved the box and closed the door.

Placing the box on the bed she extracted the envelope and tore it open. Inside on expensive stationary was a handwritten note.

Dearest Sarah,

I hope that you have decided to sign the contract and wear my red ribbon. If so, I want you to put on the clothes that you will find in this box. You are to wear everything in the box and nothing else. Put the red ribbon around your waist as a sash.

I will come for you at 7am sharp. If you are wearing this outfit, we will go to breakfast where you will sign the contract and begin your service at The Manor House. If you are not wearing these clothes, I will give you an exit pass and never see you again.

John

Excitedly Sarah opened the box. Everything inside was a brilliant white—the dress, the bra, the bikini panties, and the high heeled shoes. The dress was made of a beautiful satin, with lace fringes at the bodice and the short hem. The bra was a delicate push up type, designed for maximum exposure in a low cut gown, and the bikini panties were of white lace and very brief.

Sarah held up the items one at a time and admired them. They were all sized to fit a small woman and she had no doubt they would fit her. She imagined that she would look like a virgin bride, all in white and completely innocent. No doubt that was the effect that John wanted.

At the bottom of the box was the one non-white item: a pair of flesh colored, sheer stockings with red garters. Sarah thought the clothes were the most beautiful she had ever seen and that John must think her very special to give her such a present. She couldn't wait to put them on and show herself to him. The thought of not signing the contract never crossed her mind.

Hurriedly she went into the bathroom to shower and wash her hair. Because her hair was so long she was afraid it would not dry in time. She knew she would have to wear it piled on the top of her head; her normal long pigtail would not do with this dress.

Twenty minutes later she had showered and dried her hair. With great care she then braided it and curled it on the top of her head in the shape of a crown. She thought that the style made her look very grown up and she was pretty sure that John would like it. At that point she wished she had some make up, and she began looking in the drawers in the bathroom. In one drawer she found at least twenty different jars of various concoctions, none of which she knew how to use. Lipstick was the only thing her mother had allowed. Fortunately there were also several lipsticks and was able to find a pale pearl color that she liked to highlight her lips.

By five minutes till seven she was ready. The dress and under garments fit her perfectly, displaying her figure to great advantage. The high heels shaped her ass and her legs, and the deep cleavage created by the bra and dress invited exploration. She was pleased with the way she looked.

At 7 am sharp the door opened and John walked in. He didn't knock, as he knew Sarah would be his and he wanted to establish his dominance from the beginning. Sarah stood by the window and turned to him.

"Beautiful," he said. "Just like a virgin bride."

She blushed and looked down.

"Come here," he said.

She walked and stood in front of him.

"I see you are wearing my red ribbon. I cannot do everything I want with you until after your medical exam but from this moment on, you will obey me. Put your hands behind your back."

Sarah did as he ordered and he took her face between his hands and raised it to meet his lips. Softly he kissed her eyes, her cheeks, and her mouth. She was like warm clay in his hands. He could feel her trembling with excitement. He was breathing heavily, as he wanted her badly. The night before he had hardly slept because of his excitement about the coming day.

"Let's go join the others," he said, pulling away from her body. His cock was hard and straining against his pants, and he fought to keep from throwing her on the bed and ravishing her in her pure white costume.

During the short walk down the hall to the private dining area he kept his hand possessively on her ass, which was tightly encased in white satin. He gripped her so tightly that she felt her weight partially lifted off of the floor. Power and desire were radiating from him.

They entered the room and found Ian with Camille and Isaac already seated at a round table enjoying a variety of breakfast foods that were on platters in the center. The three of them looked at the young woman dressed all in white like a goddess wearing the bright red sash and spontaneously began clapping their hands.

"Magnificent," exclaimed Isaac.

"Truly beautiful," said Camille. "Us old timers are going to have some heavy competition."

"John my friend, you really have an eye. The shy caterpillar has turned into a beautiful butterfly," said Ian.

John smiled and was obviously proud. Silently he congratulated himself on recognizing Sarah's hidden beauty and her susceptibility. "I think Sarah is ready to sign the contract now," he said.

"Oh, I left the contract in my room," gasped Sarah.

"No matter my dear," said Ian. "We have a fresh copy right here. Camille is going to witness your signature. Sit down and we will get this formality over with."

Sarah sat and was given the contract and a pen. Without hesitation, she wrote her name in the blank space and then signed and dated the bottom. Camille leaned over her shoulder and signed as the witness. It was done. Sarah sighed as she knew she had just turned her life over to John.

"Now all that remains is the little medical exam," said Isaac with a gleam in his eye. "I'm sure you will pass with flying colors. Which reminds me, Camille aren't you about due for your monthly check up?"

Camille screwed up her face. "Yes, I'm afraid so, in just two day's time."

Isaac was enjoying her discomfort. "Why don't you go in with Sarah this morning and get it over with?"

John and Ian both shook their heads. "Not a good idea," said Ian. Doctor Paul needs to focus completely on Sarah. First time exams need to be very thorough."

"Oh he's always thorough," said Isaac. "I got to watch him one time with Camille. He inspected every nook and cranny and tested her reactions to things that would make the devil himself uncomfortable."

Camille shuddered with the memory. She had not liked having Isaac watch as Doctor Paul made her come again and again.

"Enough about Doctor Paul," said John. "Isaac I'm surprised you are still here. Wasn't your sweet wife expecting you home last night?"

"Yea, miss sweetness was not happy but what could I do? My flight was cancelled."

"Camille I expect you had something to do with that," said John.

"Yes sir. I persuaded Isaac to spend the night with me."

"And how did you do that?"

Camille smiled seductively and looked at Isaac. "As the saying goes, I fucked his brains out."

Sarah's eyes opened wide and they all laughed. She was not expecting Camille to be so forward and open with her thoughts.

"I thought you were supposed to be the submissive one," joked Ian.

Camille made sure she deferred to Isaac. "Yes sir, I am. I was only following orders."

Isaac roared with laughter and stroked a finger on her cheek. "You did indeed, my dear. I was tired and made you do all the work. You performed very well after receiving your punishment for having dry lips."

"How did you punish her?" asked Ian, always curious about new techniques.

"I took her to the black room and tied her on all fours on the new whipping table. There is a new arrangement there that lets you force the woman to hold their ass high in the air, right about the height of my chest. Her bare tits were hanging down and her thighs were held open by tying them to rings on the table. I attached some nipple clamps and inserted some vibrators. Then I whipped her ass for a couple of minutes with a multi thong leather flogger. She was very compliant after that."

Sarah could not believe the way Isaac was describing the scene in such detail while they were eating breakfast. However, Camille did not seem phased. She continued to look adoringly at Isaac like she wanted him to do the same thing again, right then.

"Tell Sarah how you felt about that," said Ian.

Camille smiled at Isaac and waited until he nodded his head giving her his permission to tell Sarah how she felt about her punishment. "I was completely helpless and my clamped nipples hurt a lot. I begged Isaac to free me, but I knew that I deserved to be punished because I wasn't ready for him as I'm supposed to be at all times. My whipping served to remind me that I belong to him. He has the right to punish me as he sees fit. I feel secure under his protection and like to think that he belongs to me too."

"Well said," commented Isaac proudly. "You are my treasure."

"Let's not get carried away," said John. "Help yourself to some breakfast Sarah. We don't want to be late for your appointment with Doctor Paul."

After a few small bites Sarah looked at John, "Are you going to be present for my first medical exam?"

John smiled. "Yes, I think I will be; I want to make sure Doctor Paul doesn't take any liberties with you this first time. After you've been initiated by me and Ian, then Doctor Paul can do as he wishes."

Sarah was a bit surprised by John's statement to be present at her first medical exam, but what could she do. She realized that as of today she no longer had a lot of choices where her body was concerned. John was her Master/protector and it was his right to be there if he chose.

Camille saw Sarah's discomfort and tried to reassure her. "Don't worry," she said. "The first exam will be better if Sir John is with you." Sarah smiled at Camille and nodded her head, still deep in thought about the upcoming medical examination. She's never had a complete examination by a doctor before and is very nervous about what will be done to her.

John looked at his watch and turned to Sarah, "Are you ready?" She took one last sip of tea and reluctantly stood up. She was not looking forward to meeting Doctor Paul and having a complete physical with two men watching her.

She turned to John, "What will happen at this medical exam?"

Four pairs of eyes focused on her, each astonished by her question. "Have you ever had a complete physical?" asked John.

"No. I was never very sick and my mother said there was no money for checkups."

The four of them were completely in awe of Sarah's innocence. Ian and John shared a secret smile thinking what a find they had in Sarah and that the doctor was going to love examining her.

1...34567...12