The Mechanic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whatever you need, you have it. And I mean everything you could possibly conceive." He said this with a direct stare that told her exactly all that he meant and hinted. He quickly changed the subject.

"Lauren, I want you to enjoy everything about this without any sense of danger. But I want you to always remain aware that people who are dumber than rocks have vacationed down here with exotic pets, especially snakes such as boa constrictors and pythons. For various reasons they have released those animals into the wild here. This was virgin territory for such creatures; they never existed here before, but now there are reports from around the south Florida area of people finding constrictors in their pools, store houses and even inside closets in their homes."

"Princess," he stopped and turned to grasp her shoulders, "just be watchful. When you open something, look in it before entering or sticking your arm inside. If you see something dangerous, and though these snakes are not aggressive, they are definitely not pets, you call me and I'll get the right folks out here to handle the critters , to get them back where they ought to be. Promise me."

"Yes, Mark, I promise. I'll be careful. And thank you for caring for me."

They strode on through the approaching twilight, he looking at the ground for telltale prints and she gazing about in wonder at the vegetation, trees and water lands that made up this part of his home. Lauren laughed at the cacophony of sounds now filling the air as creation communicated with itself in hoots, chirps, yips, croaks, grunts and howls. Without realizing the passage of time and distance, they came in sight of the cabin from the rear.

"Lauren, I'm going to grill some burgers for us. Will you slice an onion and a tomato to slap on 'em? And then light a couple of the mosquito coils you'll find in that drawer by the refrigerator and put one at each end of the table out there."

"Gotcha, mighty chef!"

In short order they sat down to a welcome supper. Conversation came easily as they recalled events and people and Lauren explained what Prism Designs was and did as a company. It was much larger and more varied in its activities than Mark had ever guessed. They cleaned up, then returned to the deck to sit together in a large lounge he had built as his first furniture construction project the year before. The large wide pad made for a comfortable relaxation.

"Mark," his mother began softly as she turned to gaze at him, "Why have you never found and married some incredibly wonderful girl? You are almost twenty-nine."

He marveled at how unnervingly lovely she was. She reminded him of a featured beauty named Madison on an erotic website he had visited. When he discovered her, he downloaded every picture of her he could find. She had black hair, creamy white flesh, piercing blue eyes in an unforgettable face and a perfectly delicious body both in and out of her attractive clothing. Much to Mark's disappointment, Madison had disappeared without a trace from the websites back in the mid-2000s. Lauren, with the exception of her long, thick salt-and-pepper hair, was almost a clone of that gorgeous woman.

He was silent for a few seconds as he stared at her. "I found her years ago, Lauren. She just wasn't available until now."

She had not anticipated this, and Mark watched as the truth settled in on her. Suddenly, tears filled her eyes, then her son reached for her and kissed her long and hard.

"It's you, Darling. It always has been, but I was never free to say it, and for a long time I was afraid to do so. I didn't want to make you mad or have you think that I was some kind of weird child. And I knew you truly loved Dad."

"Oh, Marcus, lover. I remember all those precious hints you gave. Each one was so dear to me, and I understood them all. Do you remember that afternoon when you came home early from practice and I was naked by the pool? You stood there in the kitchen and watched me for a long time."

He nodded and smiled at the mental images popping up.

"I knew you were there. I wanted you to see me. I lay down, then got up and walked around the pool. Oh, how I hoped you thought my breasts and nipples and legs were attractive! I lay down and began to caress myself because I wanted you to be aroused at the sight of me. You never knew that I also went to your bedroom very quietly. Through the partially open door I watched you stroke yourself and then have that precious orgasm. It was incredibly sexy, Mark. You were indescribably sensuous and lovely. After you went to sleep naked, I went to my room, lay down and completely lost control of myself. I remember it to this minute. Are you offended?"

"Offended? Absolutely not!" he replied with a serious expression on his face. "I am aroused to know what you just told me. Lauren, I am in love with you. It's not that I just love you; I am in love with you."

"And I with you, my precious one. You are my son. That arouses me more than I can describe. I long for you in a way that is almost unhealthy. I need you, Marcus. And as I look at you now with that gorgeous black hair almost covering your face and your body that I would die for, I believe that you are the loveliest man I have ever known. You never thought of yourself this way; you are all man, my love, yet you are truly beautiful in the most literal meaning of that word. Several times this afternoon I have thought that you could pass for a woman."

Mark moved his right arm behind his mother and slid his left hand into her low blouse to caress her nipple. It was swollen and haughty atop her breast. She gasped at his touch. 'What do you look like in a tight sweater?' he wondered. He drew her close and kissed her. Her tongue shot into his mouth with force, lashing about in a delicious frenzy. He tried to keep pace as her juices flowed into his mouth, but he felt more as if he'd been attacked by a Florida panther. Another word for that was 'cougar,' and he thought that his mother fit that description lovingly and perfectly.

The delicate scent of an exotic perfume clung to her. Their kisses made soft noises in the deepening night, and she held his hand fast to her great breast, moving his fingers about on her nipple and sighing in ecstasy with her growing heat.

"Mark, will you sleep with me tonight? I need you. I long for you. I am so hot I could explode! You have no idea what you are doing to me just by your tender, soft touches." She began to shake with emotion.

"Lady, let's get this stuff inside so that the night cruisers aren't attracted to us. You go get into whatever you like that is comfortable, and I'll straighten up. We can wat a movie or whatever..."

"Yeah, Mark. We certainly are going to watch a movie. Don't hold your breath on that!" With that announcement and a wide grin, she rose and disappeared into her bedroom.

"Okay, guys," he addressed Sir Roger and August IX, "you can stay and watch if you want, but I've got food out for you both. I don't want any interruptions, no games tossing the rat, and no chase. Understand?" Roger woofed his agreement and August blinked his eyes in true Sphinx fashion.

Mark cleared the dishes, closed and locked the door, then turned the vertical blinds, shutting out all possibility of any view from the outside. He lit a scented candle, then turned on two lights for a strategically intimate atmosphere and awaited his woman. He didn't have to wait long.

Lauren appeared at her door, then padded softly into the room. She was barefooted, and wore an extremely short gown that was gathered at the waist and completely revealed her chest. The lemon-hued gown ended at the top of her powerful legs, offering a full display of her glossy black fur. It was manicured perfectly, trimmed just short of her thighs on each side and growing up her abdomen to a point above the waistline of any low-riding garment. Mark had seen pussy fur on several of the women in his temporary affairs, but nothing like the remarkable length and thickness of Lauren's lovely starburst.

He rose from the chair and met her in the center of the room. They embraced each other, then he led her to the couch in front of the fireplace. She sat beside him, leaning her head on his left shoulder. He kissed her eyelids and touched the tip of his tongue to each nostril in her slender nose. Lauren sighed with pleasure as his hand moved to her thighs, then up her parted legs to that lush fur.

"Please don't stop, Marcus. Take me, do whatever you want with me. I sense your adoration and your tenderness. Dear heavens, where did you learn to so completely possess a woman!"

He remained silent as he slid his hand into her fur, knitting his fingers into its thickness and tugging gently at its bulk. He heard her sigh, then she gasped as he touched her moist lips. She had already experienced an orgasm, for her pussy was wet with a warm stickiness. He pressed his fingers into her heat, and she cried out, "Oh! Oh! Help me...help me!"

"Lauren, I want you to slide down in your seat and part your legs. I want to taste you."

She nodded, and moved to the floor to kneel in front of her. Her thighs were smooth as silk, warm and scented with her light perfume. He pressed his face into her fur, relishing the feel of its dense softness, until he met her flesh. She cried out again, as he pushed his face into her wetness, then plunged his tongue into her vagina.

His mother groaned with pleasure, twisted her hips gently as he shoved his tongue deeper. Lauren placed her hand on her pussy and fingered her clit, arousing herself to a sweet intensity as Mark stroked her. Finally, she whispered in a dreamy voice, "Oh, my lover, I am coming. Please drink me. Tell me how I taste to you."

An eruption of cream flowed into his mouth, bathing his lips and his face in sticky warmth. Lauren moaned with pleasure; her son was hard put to describe the erotic plateau he had reached as she expressed her joy and he felt his face bathed in her stickiness, her fur stroking his skin with feathery touches. She placed her hands on each side of his face and secured him inside her body. Mark swallowed her liquid, sucking upon her hot flesh until she was empty.

He withdrew his face and glanced at his mother. Her eyes were closed, and she seemed in a dreamy state. He wiped his skin, then rose and asked her to lie down. "You are absolutely luscious," he complimented her.

"Darling, before I do that please let me undress you," she said quietly. "I have wanted to do that for a long, long time. I dream of it, now I must do it." He willingly stood before her as she began her work. She stood to remove his shirt, then bent her head to suck each nipple. She looked up and caressed his hair, gathering in heavy waves about his face. "Oh, Mark, the sight of you like this drives me to distraction!"

Lauren sat and unfastened his belt, then unbuttoned his pants. "You aren't wearing anything under here, Mark!" she announced with pleasure.

"Well, you don't, either. Where, O where, did I get such an idea?" he retorted with a laugh.

She unzipped his pants and pulled them down. Then she gasped as she saw his navel pendant of five glistening pearls and his full shaft with the golden ring in its nose.

"Oh, that is gorgeous, Marcus. I had no idea. And your bush is so pretty, such a perfect contrast. It is all sexy. I want to...," and with that she held his shaft with her thumb and forefinger and placed it on her tongue. She played with the ring for a time, tugging gently at it with her teeth, then mouthing his enlarged crown and slowly drawing his stem into her mouth. She never pumped him but slowly, deliberately swirled her tongue about his thick shape. Mark felt his heat rising, and a warning flash of a delicious something that clutched at his abdomen told him that he was about to lose himself. When she tugged at his navel pendant, his fate was sealed.

"Lauren, I am going to come. I'd love for you to swallow me, but in case you...," and he trailed off as she interrupted him.

"Lover, I want you to give me that luscious, sticky, thick cream I saw you spurt onto the side of your desk when I watched you. I want it. I need it!" And with that she resumed her touches and her gentle sucking.

She felt his surrender and Mark gasped at the same time. Heavy, hot cream spurted into her mouth, and she swallowed repeatedly as it continued. He tasted like salty yet sweet buttermilk, and she could sense its thickness. His cream was actually ropy in texture; it was delicious.

"Lauren, oh, Angel. You are incredible, you beautiful woman. Let me pull out this couch into a bed so we can be more comfortable." She rose with his help, then assisted as he pulled out the bed and arranged the covers. After removing her brief gown, she lay down once more, her legs parted wide, and arms at her side. Her breasts were full and firm, all a man could dream for, Mark thought. They spread only slightly to each side of her chest, most of them remaining as creamy mountains on her shapely frame. Her body was a lush garden to be possessed and adored.

Chapter 7

Possession

He sank down over her, drawing her legs closer so that he could place his knees outside of her hips. By this time Mark was fully hardened, and he believed that ten inches of a swollen shaft ought to satisfy this beauty. His mother gazed at him hungrily as she took him and without speaking led him through her forest of black fur to her dilated pussy. He pressed in slightly, and she gasped again. Lauren was extremely wet, having experienced another small flow of cream in her excitement. Mark slid to her base, and she cried out, "Oh, my perfect man! You are taking all of me! I...I can't bear this...you...are...too...good!"

"Shhh, Lover. Lie and let me overcome you," he whispered. He began a slow entry and withdrawal, driving the woman beneath him into a series of twisting, squirming contortions. Lauren moaned, sighed, cried out, and wept. He'd never created in a woman such a paroxysm of emotions during lovemaking, and it aroused him even more. Mark kept up varying rhythms for nearly half-an-hour before his mother rose off the bed to haul him down upon her as she completely lost herself. He accentuated her arousal by stroking her harder without coming to his own climax.

"OH! My lord, Marcus! You are taking me apart. No one ever made love to me like this. You...you...you cannot be this wonderful. No one can be this wonderful! Ohhhh..." Her crying trailed off into sweet whimperings as she came, twisted and wept, then felt another stinging little orgasm zip through her frame. She gritted her teeth at the lovely man hovering over her, the son who refused to release her from her passion now that he owned her.

"Mark," she gritted through her teeth, "you are enormous. I have never been filled by such a huge cock! You are stretching me and you make me feel like a well-worked mine shaft and I can...hardly...bear...it!" This last was a shriek of passion.

Lauren fell back onto the bed exhausted. "I have never...Mark, I have never, ever...oh! I want you to just destroy me with that gorgeous thing." She grinned at him, then quivered as another tiny thrill ripped through her body. "Marcus, you aren't just my mechanic, you are my magician!"

"Angel," he whispered into her ear as she began his movements once more, "you were in the center of my desires for so many years. No girl I knew ever surpassed your beauty, your sensuality, and your sweet way of telling me that you knew me, even while you loved my father. I adore you for your faithfulness to him. Now I adore you because you are mine." With that, Mark once more plunged into her as his own orgasm rolled over him like a rogue wave on the sea.

He stroked her deeply, demanding that she respond in spite of her previous orgasms; she made an almost vicious twist of her body, then she wrapped her muscular legs around him so tightly that, strong as he was, he had difficulty continuing his penetrations. They fought in their passion, and she responded with another climax, so heavy and generous that Mark almost slipped out of her because of the volume of sticky fluids between her thighs.

She drained her lover, her blue eyes staring deep into his soul, expressions of desire, lust, delight and satisfaction passing like a slideshow over her face until he whispered, "Lauren, Lauren, Mother, my exquisite treasure, you own me in a way that I never dreamed." He rose over her momentarily and smiled. "We are now one, and I will not let you go. Do you understand?"

"Oh, yes," she replied with a perfectly wicked smile. "I am now your prisoner, Marcus Campbell. I am older than you by years, yet that arouses me so that I cannot express my happiness. You are my son, yet that excites me with a joy I cannot describe. I am your very own. I will take care of you forever. Please take care of me."

"Lauren Campbell, my sweet lover, I promise you that I will do that. I am yours, you are mine, and that is my permanent commitment. Whatever the future brings, that will not change. No one else will ever own me."

"I believe you," she whispered, her eyes riveted on his.

"Princess, let me ask you something. I know you haven't had any surgery. What if I make you pregnant?"

"Mark, nothing could make me happier than to be pregnant by you. In fact, I truly hope that sometime, without our trying to, you will give me another child. And we will keep and adore that precious one, Marcus. I hope she's a girl, and she'll be like her father, you, Lover. If you make me pregnant, I want to be as big as a house and show it off to everyone with whom I work. I will go naked on the beach, and you will screw my legs off, young man!"

"Thank you, Angel. That's what I hoped to hear. One more thing, does it ever bother you for me to call you 'Mother'?"

"Mark, there are two things you can never do with me: when we are making love, you can never wear a cover over that gift from God that is literally stuffing me from my base to the back of my throat. I want you bare. And you can never offend me by calling me 'Mother.' That describes this most sensuous, very precious love we have, and I am proud of it. I want others to know, and I don't care what anyone thinks."

He felt her tighten her vaginal muscles as she spoke. He also noted that they were extremely well-developed.

The hours passed and the night deepened. They whispered and caressed each other, becoming aroused anew with their softness, their sensuous phrases, the things each described to the other that they longed to do. Mark entered and reentered her several times, tenderly stroking her, bringing Lauren to successive orgasms, some thundering and wrenching, others tiny, sweet little buzzes that made her giggle. Finally he withdrew, giving her a chance to do something else.

Lauren slid down his body to his stem, fondling the sticky, lovely organ then closing her mouth over it, manipulating the ring with her tongue as she did so. She complimented him on the thick, ropy cum he lost in her mouth.

"Mark, I want us to be on a public beach when I make you come, and I want you to give me a long strip of cream that hangs from your cock. I want to put it in my mouth and devour it while others watch. I want to sit with you at some sidewalk café, spread my legs and have you stare at my bare pussy under one of my tiny skirts. I want you to spurt that luscious thick cum over my face so that it hangs from my mouth and chin. I want us to do indescribably sensuous things as others watch." she stared at him with an animal-like intensity. "Will you do that for me?

"Of course, I will, Lauren. Whatever you desire, I will do for you, and I will do it anywhere. I want to make love to you while we are sitting on a park bench. I want you to wear a tiny skirt that shows off your gorgeous pussy and that glossy black muff, I want you to bend over so that everyone nearby can see you. And I want to sit by you and put my hand inside your top on your breast. I want to bring you to an orgasm in public. Will you do these for me?"