The Mechanic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he gazed at his image, he truly felt that way. Not prideful, just a quiet arousal deep within that he was a strong, lovely man and that his mother was enchanted with him. Mark glanced at the woman lying prone on the lounge. She was so erotically lovely with her thick prematurely gray hair, her flawless skin, her curvy bottom and muscular legs, and those marvelous breasts that bulged from beneath her body.

He was so aroused that he decided to remain nude and leave his hair unbound. The feel of its waves caressing his face was a sexual thrill. He had never regretted having let it grow for all these years, and he knew that it aroused his mother. He brought out another lounge, applied sunscreen to himself, and lay down in the warm light.

His cock was full but not hard and he touched it gently. It lay heavy on his thigh and he felt delicious stirrings within his body. He was slightly more than ten inches in length when soft, and when he was aroused it was quite thick. His parents had had him circumcised and his shaft was tanned the same shade as his body, attesting to his pleasure in sunning nude.

He had surprised Lauren when she first saw him naked the night before. She didn't realize that he was as well-endowed as she saw, and when he entered her he sensed that he was stretching her pussy. As he slid into her depths he knew that he was giving her something she had not experienced. Her eyes had widened with an expression that bared her soul as he took ownership of his mother.

As he lay in the sun he began to stiffen without touching himself. It was a delicious sensation, and as he became larger he touched the waves of hair gathered about his face. He did not notice that his mother had awakened, turned over, and was watching him. The animal-like desire on her face was intense.

Mark was fully hardened now; he tugged lightly at the ring in its mouth, pleased that he had had it inserted. It was sexy and it was deliciously sensitive. He fingered the pearl-studded pendant suspended from his navel ring and was aroused by the feel of it against his skin. I was almost long enough to get caught in the dense oval of his pubic fur sculpted above his penis.

He arose from his reclining position, not seeing Lauren, and supported himself on his knees; then he leaned back and used his arms to remain there, feeling his muscles stretch. His thick wavy hair fell behind him in a shiny black curtain; his swollen shaft jutted out before him creating a portrait of sexual heat.

After quietly watching him for a few moments, his mother spoke softly, "Mark, I want you to let me photograph you for some things I have in mind. I believe you'll enjoy them." He arose slowly and faced her, a picture of sensuous perfection. 'Everyone in my company will want to possess him,' she said to herself. 'I've never seen a man so strong and yet so literally gorgeous. Oh, how I love you, my son.'

Lauren stood and met her son in a tight embrace, relishing the feel of his warm skin and that gorgeous cock pushing between her legs. "Lauren, sometime soon let's get dressed and go to a restaurant," he whispered with a lascivious grin. "And I want you to wear something so risqué, so suggestive, that we could get asked to leave."

"Mark, I'll go anywhere with you and wear anything, or nothing for you. I do believe," she said with an equally lustful smile, "that I have just the right combination for you."

"I am already excited just thinking about the way you are, Beautiful. And sometime we'll go where we really can be bare and enjoy everyone watching."

"Marcus, after we eat, I want to talk with you about some plans. And I simply want to know some intimate things about you."

Chapter 10

Personal Revelations

"Let's go," he said. They arose, showered, then dressed in light robes and made breakfast. After eating, they cleaned up. Then Lauren took his arm and asked him to escort her around his property while they discussed various things. He realized how difficult that was going to be when he saw what she was wearing. He wore his denim cutoffs and a gray tee shirt. She wore a three-quarter sleeve white denim jacket that had no buttons, designed for her to bare those gorgeous breasts; a khaki denim short skirt belted so low on her hips that it revealed several inches of her lush black fur; and walking shoes. When she turned for his viewing pleasure, it was obvious that she wore nothing underneath the short skirt.

"Do you actually wear that out in public?" he asked in wonder.

"Oh, yes. I also wear it and things like it to work, to meetings, to friends' homes, and to parties. With different, dressy shoes, of course. Sometimes I use one small pair of alligator clips on a short chain to close the bottom, but I want my breasts to show. And our employees seem to like it. I'll show you a list of our products on-line when we get back." She grinned at him like a little girl.

"Yep, what a surprise that is! Lauren, I'll just bet you have people coming in to meet with you every minute of the day just to scan you. Oh, before we go..." Mark went into his room and retrieved a shoulder holster and a pistol; he shrugged into the rig, inserted the weapon, then led the way out of the house. Lauren locked the door behind them.

For a time they walked in silence, he, searching for signs of whatever might have been that way; she, gazing with wonder at the life teeming around them. A mocking bird that Mark had named Blackbeard was bouncing up and down on a limb, proudly warbling at least twenty different notes and snatching at any insects that ventured too close. A small clutch of doves flew away at their approach, twittering as they went, and something long and black slithered into the grass just as they neared a small hummock.

The smells of the wetlands hung over it all, wrapping the sunlit day in a delicate blanket of aromas that wormed their way into his and her memories. Lauren moved close to Mark, putting her arm through his. He looked down at her, pleased at the way her jacket had parted to reveal her lovely chest. Her nipples were hard and fat, stimulated by their contact with the denim jacket and her desire for him.

"Lover," she began, "I want to ask you a very personal question; you don't o answer if you'd rather not."

"Mother, with all of my cream and millions of aggressive little thingies floating around inside of you, and my plans to screw your legs off every chance I get, I hardly think you have to worry about being too personal or intrusive," he laughed, hugging her, nonetheless, and staring at her bare breasts when her jacket opened wide.

"What are your fantasies and fetishes?"

No one had ever asked that before. He thought for a moment as they walked slowly onward, then he answered. "Lauren, I hope this will not change your opinion of me or create a problem. I have always had you in the center of my fantasies. I can't tell you all of the scenarios I've entertained, but they have been the most erotic I've ever had. Your creamy smooth skin is one of my fetishes, and now it's attractive on other women. Let's see now," he remarked with a grin as he began to tick off on his fingers a list of erotic desires.

"I never cared much for body hair on women, but Parker is gorgeous. Her thick underarm hair and that glossy black fur on her legs really excite me, and I'd like to play with that forest she has under her arms. I like big breasts like yours, and fat, hard nipples arouse me. I like to see the cleavage of a well-dressed woman, I like very, very short skirts and micro-shorts like yours. I like thick, artfully-trimmed pussy fur like that gorgeous grass you have, Princess, and I enjoy women who display their various designs of pussy fur. I get aroused by attractive shemales and women who are sensuously beautiful in their older years.

"I hope you don't mind this, but I've become aroused at the thought of taking a large penis into my mouth and tasting it very softly. I have wondered what it would feel like to have a stem slowly inserted into my bottom. I enjoy the flavor of my own cream, and I become hard at the sight of women who enjoy thick spurts of cream on their faces. I hate that word for it, 'facials.' It seems gross.

"I am aroused by long hair on myself and on women. My own hair is so wavy and heavy that I can get aroused by just thinking about it. Thank you for letting me begin to grow it years ago. And now you know my fetishes and pleasures. Oh, one more thing...I like nipple, pussy and navel piercings. I'm aroused by the sight of a woman in a short skirt with pussy chains that are visible. Now you know what arouses me. Still love me?"

Lauren turned to him under a willow bustic tree splotched with brilliant red lichen patches and held his face in both hands. "My lover, what you described is so erotic and exciting to me. In our company we have models and many of our own staff members whom we photograph for our website and who are either like your descriptions or do the things you mentioned. Mark, if you enjoyed sex with a fire plug or a street lamp, it wouldn't turn me off. I adore you, and now I belong to you."

"Honestly, Mother, can I really keep you? You are around so many sexy people in an industry that specializes in the sensuous and suggestive, I must seem like small potatoes."

She picked up his hands and placed them on her breasts, squeezing them around her nipples as she stared at him. Then she kissed him, tenderly at first, sliding her tongue around his teeth and sparring with his own. This became heated, and she made small animal-like noises of desire as she felt for his penis. Finally, Lauren gave up all pretense of decorum and began to remove her denims, hauling them down until they gathered about her feet. She wore nothing underneath.

"Mark, please take me right here. Please undress or something and just hold me. Lord, I am so wet and I have got to have you in me...right...now!" This came out as a low cry.

He unbelted his shorts, pulled down his underwear, and lifted his mother who straddled his body with her legs. He was already fully erect. He held her by her bottom, and as she guided him he pressed into her hot, wet flesh. He slid in all the way, and she gasped with delight. She tightened her thighs about him as he withdrew and re-entered this demanding creature. Lauren worked of her own accord, increasing the speed of their intercourse until, without warning, both lovers cried out as simultaneous orgasms swept over them.

Mark gasped heavily; his mother screamed with pleasure and fulfillment and continued moaning until Mark wondered if he had hurt her in some way. They slowed their intercourse until he said, "Lover, you have worn me out. I've got to put you down before I fall over."

He withdrew from her and carefully set her down, but she reached down and secured his hard, sticky shaft between her tightly-closed thighs. She held him tightly as she gritted through clenched teeth, "You...OH! You gorgeous pirate of my life and my body...no...one...has...EVER...done to me what you have. That was so thrilling that I cannot describe it! You touched something very deep and precious inside of me, something no one else has reached."

He stood there with his shorts down around his ankles, his woman hanging on to him as if she were welded in place. He placed his hands on her ass and felt his way into her anal cleft. She was sticky there; he pressed farther and felt the base of her strip of pussy fur, so he tugged it gently.

"Oh, dear, my son, my Mark, my lover...I feel that. I am so alive, and I feel sensations that I cannot explain. My skin tingles. My pussy is quivering and I am going to come all...over...AGAIN!" The last was another shout as contractions gripped her mercilessly in a collage of mental images, vaginal sensations and an emission of thick, white cum.

This time Mark felt the warm cream sliding down the insides of her legs. To further excite her, he gathered as much as he could on his fingers and swept both hands upward through her anal cleft, bathing her warm flesh in her own smooth liquid and pressing it into her hole. She panted with sexual heat and exhaustion, now clinging to him in order to not collapse.

"Mother, listen to me. This is so sweet and I don't want either of us to remove any of our cream. Hold on to me while I pull up your mini, then I'll do the honors for myself."

He did so, and Lauren buckled her belt, but before he could retrieve his own cutoffs, she knelt before him and thrust his swollen cock into her mouth, drawing on it quietly yet hungrily and pulling his penis ring with her teeth. She artfully caressed his shaft as she devoured him until he felt the delicious stirrings of his own orgasm. He gasped and locked his hands in her thick hair, encouraging her yet expressing his own excitement. This had not happened before; he could not possibly have recovered enough cum to have another climax. And yet, here it was, ready for ime.

"Lauren, Lauren, it's rising. What you are doing to me, I can't...even...describe...oh, yesss. I'm losing myself!"

With that he spurted his cream into her mouth. It was less than his previous offering but still thick and heavy, he could tell, because of the fullness he felt as it coursed through his penis. Lauren closed her eyes in ecstasy, unable to swallow before several heavy ropes escaped her mouth and ran down to hang from her chin. She refused to allow him to leave her mouth, continuing to suck him tenderly as she swayed her head in order to feel the thick ropes of cum dangling from her lovely face.

In a few moments Lauren stood up, wiped her face and with a smile said, "All right. Now that we have completely cleaned each other's clock and stripped each other bare, we can go." She moved her face close to his and said, "I own you, Mister, and you own me. So we'd better get used to this forever business."

"Lauren," he wheezed, out of breath as he pulled up his shorts and cutoffs, "that suits me from now to the end of time. I have never, ever, been ridden so hard and put away so wet and treasured every second of it."

As they turned to start walking, she put her arm through his. They walked in silence for half an hour, sensing each other as if their bodies were one, relishing thoughts of what had just happened. Lauren stood completely erect, her breasts parting the open jacket, her nipples swollen and sensitive. Her face was alight as if she'd discovered that she was pregnant and she kept looking upward at Mark.

Chapter 11

Lauren's Proposal

After they had slowly walked farther into the wetlands, skirting swampy areas and looking out for wildlife, Lauren spoke.

"Mark, I want to present something to you. PRISM is a company with several seemingly unrelated activities. I oversee all of them, but Parker's and my concentration is in our wing that designs and markets sensuous clothing and jewelry of a rather high quality. We also have a photography and photographic development section that produces extremely high-quality products for our own use and even several interesting government contracts, a mineral prospecting division, and a, would-you-believe-it, treasure prospecting division that we are just spinning up.

"You probably have realized that Parker and I are lovers and have been for more than two years. She is not competition for you, Darling; in fact, she adores you almost as much as I do, despite the very short time she's known you. We share our delights, Mark, and I am so thankful; that you mentioned how aroused you are with her gorgeous body fur. I want you to enjoy it with unrestrained intimacy." She fixed him with an intriguing and knowing smile as she nodded in confirmation of the sensuous invitation she had issued.

"That being said," Lauren continued, "there are several things I'd like for you to consider. First, Darling, would you possibly allow me to move in with you and do my executive work from here? Second, would you allow Parker to live here with us? There's another reason that I'll mention in a moment. And third, would you permit another and final one of my loves to be here with us? Her name is Ashwynde Richardson, she is a specialist in artifacts and treasure discovery and skilled in weapons maintenance. And she is the most gorgeous shemale you will ever, ever meet. Here's her picture."

Mark's head was already spinning with these ideas, all of which aroused him extremely. Lauren could see this and she giggled at his discomfort that she could read him so well. Ordinarily, he would never have given such ideas serious consideration, but in the past several days his world and his intimate life had been upended in an incredible fashion. And he had implicit trust in Lauren.

She withdrew her phone from her small fanny pack and brought up a picture. The young woman Mark stared at was one of the most strikingly beautiful creations he had ever seen. The girl stood completely nude in the midst of a room of well-dressed members who were obviously part of PRISM Design's staff in Palm Beach. She was about five-and-a-half-feet tall, had flawless skin the color of rich cream, a thigh-length mane of gorgeous reddish-gold hair that fell in waves and curls over her shoulders and became a stunning cascade down her back, and pretty, firm breasts with long nipples. She also had a fully hardened, slightly curved penis with its ball sac and possessed no hair anywhere else on that gorgeous body.

"That, my delicious son and ruler of our castle, is Ashwynde Richardson. Despite her youth, twenty, she really is good in each of the areas I mentioned to you. Neither of you have met, and she still wants to come live with us. Do you see the effect you have on people, Marcus?"

"Lauren, that's mostly because of you, not me."

"Ohh, no! Not on your life. I've talked with these two and they are quite clear about wanting to be here with us, particularly you, my beautiful man. I'd never broach something like this if I weren't certain."

"Mother, do you honestly believe that I can live with three electrifying women, keep the peace, and satisfy you three with...with...whatever?"

"For starters, there won't be any 'whatever.' There is you, and this is your home and office. The amazing thing is that we are spellbound by you, we all want to be with you, and I know how we get along because, umm, because we've been...,"

"...lovers for some time!" Mark finished with a triumphant grin. "Oh, come on, Lauren, I think I've figured it out before now. I'm simply amazed but not surprised at your good taste in women and the difference in you gorgeous three ladies. The fact that the three of you want to live here with me leaves me without much in the way of a reply, except to answer your questions, One, Absolutely! I want and need you here with me. Two, Certainly. I'd really enjoy having Parker with us. And three, How could I possibly say anything but cheer at the thought of having Ashwynde here, also?"

"Mark, there is one final request. Will you consider coming to work for PRISM to head up our mineral and artifact prospecting sections? Your record at the School of Mines and experience on the rigs is invaluable to us, and Ashwynde will be working with you as well. She may be young, but she is definitely highly skilled. Do you think you can stand the pressure, of working with such a gorgeous lady?" she asked slowly with a wide and lustful grin that no mother ought to display to her son.

"Aw, gee, Mom," replied Mark, suppressing a laugh, and in his best frustrated teenager voice, "you never give me credit for anything. I know how to stand pressure. Yeah."

"And, Oh, my!" he reverted to his strong, natural voice with a decidedly hungry note, "I may be able to survive you three for a week. After that, well, every guy I know would give body parts to go into the next world with that kind of send-off!"