The Mechanic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Lover. Just keep me close, protect me, and help me plan for all that comes next." She put her arm about his waist as they walked on, aroused at the thought of all three of them being with her beloved Mark, working together, and the time she had ahead with him.

He pulled her close and looked into those bottomless blue eyes in her upturned face, her crimson lips and those gorgeous breasts bulging from her white jacket. She knew what he was doing and jiggled them for him, delighted that she could always mesmerize him with her chest.

"When we get back, I'd like to call Parker and Ashe and tell them the wonderful news. Is that all right, Honey?"

He stopped once more and held her close, whispering into her delicate ear, "Of course. My only request is that you direct them to get a move on and get here as soon as they can. Is that asking too much?" He then gently inserted his tongue tip into her ear and breathed, "You are mine, Lauren. Always mine. Unconditionally mine. This is incredible to me. Thank you for this opportunity. And yes, I'd like to go to work with and for you. How can I possibly repay you?"

Lauren stepped back and drew herself up to her full height, hands on her hips and eyes alight with excitement. "You can never repay me, Marcus. I only desire that you own me, care for me, love me, stand beside me and treasure me. You have given to me new life and at the time I needed it most. It's you I can never repay, but I'll spend the rest of my life working at it."

With that, she held his face and kissed him deeply, sensuously, and with some strange element that told him he, they, had passed over a bridge in life they would neither regret nor forget. He felt a sense of satisfaction and security with this woman that was almost intimidating. Without any reluctance, Mark admitted to himself that he was hopelessly, deeply in love.

Chapter 12

Calling In the Team

When they arrived at the back of the cabin, Lauren unlocked the door and went in to open the house while Mark took care of their animal friends. Then she called Parker Scott and Ashwynde Richardson to invite them to their new home in the Everglades. The look of pleasure on her face told Mark all he needed to know about their reactions.

"Did Parker say when they would get here?" Mark asked hopefully.

"She said around midday, if that wasn't too soon. I told her that they'd better beam themselves down a lot faster than that unless they wanted to arrive already in hot water with us."

Lauren showered, dressed in mostly nothing to arouse Mark, and offered to prepare supper while he bathed. As they entered the big room, he marveled at how she could enhance the plainness of a white, low cut, cropped peasant blouse that perfectly displayed her gorgeous breasts and muscular tummy, and the thong mono-kini that concealed nothing. On his way by, he gently grasped her thick pussy fur flourishing above the colorful thong and tugged it suggestively.

"That, young man, will cost you exactly one full night of unrestrained love-making in bed," she announced in her best chief-executive officer voice, breaking into laughter immediately afterward. "And I expect you to put your heart into it. Or better still, your mouth."

"You keep up this persecution, Lauren, and I won't take a shower. I'll just come over there and attack you as smelly as I am!"

"Is that a threat or a promise, Mark? Because either way, I'm going to get the man I love, and it doesn't matter at all to me what he smells like. I just want you all over me, crawling up and down inside of me, taking me apart and re-building me, striding tenderly through my mind, working your magic on me. And one of these blessed days, with all of that life of yours squirming around inside of me, you're going to get me pregnant and another of my dreams will come true."

"I just can't win with you, can I?" he whined with an ear-to-ear grin.

"Not a chance, young son. But I'll make it more than worth your while every time you try, Precious One." With that she turned, shook her perfect naked ass at him, and strode to the refrigerator to start supper. The gaily-colored thong only heightened her sensuality.

'I need a freezing shower to cool me off,' he muttered toward the ceiling as he hurried into the bathroom.

Lauren prepared a squash casserole with creamed spinach, rice, remembering that it was Mark's eternally favorite food, apples in a thick sauce and lemonade. Sir Roger, ever in the mood for a handout, assumed a position in the middle of the kitchen, a traffic island masquerading as a dog around which Lauren must navigate, hopefully losing her grip on some food in the process. She put down a bowl of squash and rice and the retriever snapped it up immediately, over-exercising his tail once more.

Mark emerged from the bedroom clad in a white tee shirt sporting the huge logo, Montana Trading Depot, on its front and a tight pair of navy blue short-shorts. Lauren, ever in a lusty haze where he was concerned, noted immediately that he wore nothing under the shorts. He chuckled at her obvious interest as they sat down to eat.

"Would you consider me lighting the mosquito coils on the deck, and our sitting in the lounge so I can be close to you?" asked Lauren after they cleaned the dishes.

"Sounds like a plan to me." They headed for the deck that was folded in twilight. Lightening bugs lit the darkness in a slow dance of cold fire and the sounds of the wilderness were already in full-throated concert. Mark escorted his mother to the lounge where she removed her mono-kini before arranging herself on the soft pad. She held her arms out for Mark who pulled down his shorts. His cock stood hard, inviting, its tender head graced by the ring in its mouth.

He leaned over her before positioning himself beside her, knowing that his heavy waves of hair framing his face aroused her. "You are beautiful," he whispered. "And you, my Angel," she responded.

Mark lay with his head partly inclined; Lauren quickly straddled him, holding his penis erect to fit it through her bush and into her wetness. She sat down on him and yelped in happy surprise as he caressed some tender, sensitive part of her pussy on his way into her body.

"Now sit on me and be still. I'll do the work, you let me know if I please you, Lauren."

They remained still, relishing their oneness, sensing each other's heat, aroused by the sounds around them, neither daring to break the magic of the moment. Mark contracted the muscle in his stem and Lauren immediately sensed it. She panted as she shifted on her knees, comfortable, impaled on her lover's shaft stretching her insides. As he watched her, she moved again in a hardly-noticeable circular pattern, tenderly scouring her softness within and finally giving vent to a lengthy groan of ecstasy.

"Mark, when I arrived I told you that I wanted you to fix me. I never realized the extent to which you would carry out my request. I have never cried in my night hours because of joy, because someone has so adored me that I willingly became his prisoner. I never experienced days when I simply could not get another person out of my mind no matter what I did. I never felt a man inside of me long after he had withdrawn from me, when I'm doing something else entirely."

"I love you, Lauren, and..."

"Marcus, I never experienced an orgasm while I was walking around doing some kind of business. I have never had cum running down my legs while I am standing around talking with a client, and all they had to do was look down and see me wet. I have never had my lover's face before me twenty-five-hours-a-day, eight-days-a-week. Until now. But you...you have broken every mold I ever had. And to arrive at this beautiful state, I was finally captured by my son! Oh, Mark, how I love you. I don't know how I can ever remove this gorgeous ring you gave me...I just know that I want some kind of ceremony to mark this forever."

There in the soft night she had talked herself into a delicious orgasm that swept over her in a tide of warmth, pulling from her cries of joy, playing a moving display of emotions across her lovely face, forcing from her a flow of creamy oil that made its way out of her vagina and onto the oval of Mark's pubic fur.

Beneath her, her son had closed his eyes to experience the intensity of her pleasure. His gorgeous black waves were a mat on which his smooth, powerful body lay, his shaft spearing her to her depth, fastening her in place. Instantly she interpreted her immobility atop her lover as an omen of her security, a commitment that she would never again be alone.

Lauren and Mark, she knew, were truly one. She began to weep uncontrollably. Mark now understood this woman much better, and he knew that she was sweetly aroused rather than hurt. He pulled her down to him, removing her brief peasant top as he did so. Her breasts crushed against him as he whispered, "Love you, Princess, love you, Mother, love you and will keep you forever."

She tried to move upward, withdrawing momentarily from his enormous stem, but he held her hips and prevented her from doing so. Again he flexed his penis within her and again, she moaned. Her breasts swayed deliciously above him as she slowly worked herself into another climax. This time, Mark felt his own body responding to her; there was that exotic heat and turmoil within, then his arrival at the crest of that hill, and finally his plunge down the other side.

As he came, spurting his thick ropes into her, his mother lost herself as well. Lauren was reduced to helplessness in her ecstasy, crying, gasping, struggling to remain still even as she lost the battle with her body. She felt the weight of her swaying breasts, and that also intensified her heat. Mark was holding her fast, and the delicious fact that all this was taking place without rapid intercourse movements took her apart. His simultaneous climax and the feel of his hot, thick cream inside of her finally exploded into a long cry of joy, victory, conquest and surrender.

"Mark, quickly, please! I want to lie down under you. While you are up get a light cover, then come back and take me from behind. I want to sleep out here with you inside of me. It's another dream of mine."

Slowly, unsteadily, she arose from him, stretched and held on to the deck railing as she took stickiness from her vagina and coated her anus with it. Mark moved quickly to get a light blanket from a locker in the kitchen, then he helped Lauren lie on the couch. He parted her curves and saw that she was already wet, ready. His own cock was firm and sticky, making his entry through her anal cleft and into her body smooth and pleasing. Finally, he was fully inserted.

It felt tight, intimate, as if his and her bodies had melted to become one. He was aroused again by the feel of her skin, the image of her maturity in public meetings even as she joyfully came apart in his arms, the thought of her wearing a micro-skirt in a restaurant and others present able to easily see her bare thighs and heavy bush. This eroticism literally made his body throb with longing.

Lauren slept. While remaining inside of her, Mark ensured that the blanket covered them, that he was not putting too much weight on her. Then he relaxed and drifted into slumber.

Chapter 13

Early Arrivals

Lauren and Mark were awakened just before sunrise by errant rays from the sun and the thunder of Jack Hammer, the pileated woodpecker, announcing his presence on the metal roof of Mark's backyard shed.

He moved gently to withdraw his soft, heavy cock from Lauren's body, discovering that her anus was quite dilated and would be so for a while. She stirred beneath him, smiling and whispering, "Good morning, my Lover. You certainly destroyed me last night. Just how wet and wonderfully messy am I?"

"Lots," he announced with a grin as he stood.

She sat up, then held on to Mark as she stood, quickly sensing the wetness pouring from her anus and running down her legs. With a swipe of her hand she covered her fingers with Mark's cream, then sucked each one slowly, delicately, moving her torso slightly to jiggle her breasts and watching his expression. In turn, he began to harden once more.

"Lauren!" he said loudly, "you have to quit that. I can't get anything done when..." And he stopped at the sound of tires crunching the gravel in front of the house.

"Oh, no! Mark, that has to be Parker and Ashwynde. What are we going to do? They'll see...I mean, they'll know that we..."

"They'll know what, Angel...that we slept together last night? That we made serious and long love last night? Something tells me that they have a pretty good idea about that. Let's get something on and go meet 'em." He chuckled at her useless efforts to straighten her hair and conceal any evidence that they had been doing what, in fact, they actually had been doing all night.

"Let's try house robes, Lauren, and admit it when they start in on us."

He reached the front door just as Parker rang the triangle hanging beside it. He opened it, intending to catch them by surprise by being awake. He was going to learn from hard, if quite erotic, experience that these three were nearly impossible to outdo in the surprise department.

Both guests stood at the door sporting the widest grins that could possibly fit on their lovely faces. "Hi, Mark, Parker greeted him, "we're a little early. But we could hardly wait, so we left Palm Beach this morning before sunup."

"Undoubtedly, you are not ready just now," spoke Ashwynde in a soft and deeply Southern voice. "But we don't mind at all. We're all rather casual about these things, and besides, you two are so inviting that we simply needed to bask in the light of your presence." She smiled sweetly at him.

"I'll teach you two how to 'bask,' said Lauren from behind him. "Come in you precious friends!"

Mark opened the door, still not having uttered a word. Parker led the way, pulling an airline sticker-covered hard case, and trailing a faint, delicious scent of honeysuckle. She was closely followed by her partner in early morning crime. Mark had no idea that his mouth was hanging open as he viewed their new residents.

Parker, Lauren's associate, wore a loose, sleeveless, see-through gauze top that did not quite cover her big breasts but bared wonderfully the dark trail of hair that ran up her toned abdomen from the tightest pair of maroon short shorts he had ever seen. They weren't the shortest...Lauren wore those yesterday...but he could not decide just how she could have gotten into them short of being poured in. And they displayed wonderfully much of her shapely, furry bottom. Mark's immediate opinion was that Parker's figure qualified as a national treasure of Smithsonian museum quality.

Her shapely, hairy legs were a study in sensuality, and he lost all pretense about being aroused by them. In passing he noted the delicious thick fur that flourished beneath her arms and made up his mind that he was going to caress it and taste her there. A pair of heeled open-toe white summer shoes completed her outfit. Her hair was drawn back into a pony tail; she was absolutely luscious, and he heard Lauren whisper behind him, "It's all right, Darling, if you get excited by her. I can't blame you, either! It's what I want."

Ashwynde Carter was something to remember. The girl wore her waist-length massive train of reddish-gold hair unbound over a green jumper with a wide and extremely short skirt. The top of her jumper, with no fasteners, was open to its waist, revealing full, smooth white breasts that shook marvelously when she bent to grab the handle of her bag. Mark was even more aroused when she bent over to pet August IX as he sat on the floor in stony silence, surveying these weird creatures through green, black-slitted eyes. She wore nothing beneath her skirt, and her beautiful legs, curvy ass, and huge cock with its ball sac were fully on display.

He glanced at his mother who had embraced Parker; the two were tenderly sucking each other's tongue in a quiet, sensuous display of affection. He looked away to Ashewynde who had moved toward him with her arms out. He drew her near without embarrassment and they kissed tenderly. The girl searched his mouth with her tongue, and he could feel her tongue post. She tasted sweet and fresh.

"Thank you, Mark. I am so happy to be here. I've longed to meet you since Lauren first showed me your picture. You are more beautiful than I could imagine."

She stared at him with wide grey-green eyes set into a lovey face that bore the faint lines of frequent smiles. He labored mightily to stay focused on her eyes, but he could not resist a glance down to see her white cleavage in the open top.

"Thank you for your compliment, Mark. You honor me with your looks; I never mind that." She smiled invitingly.

"My lovely and delightful family," spoke Lauren in her best commanding officer voice, "my sweet man and I thank you for coming. Gotta admit that this was a bit early, but...," and her voice trailed off as Ashwynde interrupted.

"Aha!" said the redhead. "The better to catch you unawares, in your natural habitat, doing exciting things. We are two wandering souls desperately in search of adventure and a home in which to lay our weary heads," intoned the girl, hard put to choke down a laugh.

"Excuse me, Darling, 'wandering souls,' my gorgeous ass! At least that's what Mark tells me, and believe me, he should be an expert by now. And I'll give you a place to lay your...," and at this point Lauren broke into a riot of laughter. Everyone joined in; it occurred to Parker that she had never seen Lauren this relaxed and at ease. Mark had accomplished what she had requested in just this short time.

Mark spoke up. "For the first time, we now have our family in one place at once. Let's get settled in, Lauren and I'll get dressed, you two...you are gorgeous. Touch nothing. Lauren and I have the back bedroom; Parker and Ashwynde, you take the front one."

"Then we'll sit down on the deck and do some planning. We've got a lot ahead of us. And if we all don't stop looking like we're going to devour each other, we'll never get anything done!" said Lauren.

"My thoughts exactly," said Parker with a lustful light in her eyes. "I'm going to devour all of you! And Mark, you are truly a skilled mechanic. Thank you, you gorgeous man, for taking care of Lauren."

_ Part 1 of the Record _

Author's Note

Mark, Lauren and their group return in the next account from the PRISM Chronicles entitled "Intimate Work Can Be Hard Work". Where geography and history are described, that information is accurate. PRISM is a fictional company that is a compilation of several real-life organizations. It was founded by Marla Holton and several backers with a lusty vision and a great deal of money they were willing to invest. The company has a variety of endeavors, some of which were described in the story above. Lauren Campbell was elected Marla's successor by the board of directors.

Undoubtedly, no company could allow its employees to dress and act during a business day as do those of PRISM Design, Lauren their director being the most sensuously demonstrative of the lot. But that's the beauty of an erotic story. The author has taken a writer's privilege of describing people and a few locations that are real, yet have been altered to fit the story line. When supporting individuals from Mark's past are mentioned, those people are based on actual persons in the writer's experience who have the skills and do the work that you'll meet in the PRISM Chronicles.

I realize that this is quite a lengthy and descriptive-to-small details account. Thank you for willingly making your way through it all. You readers are most gracious. I hope that it has been an arousing and sensuous experience for you.