The Mechanic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Our company makes just such microskirts, Darling. I brought several and a few other little things. I'll be overjoyed to show off what's between my legs with you right there. I know just the bench at South Beach and Haulover where I can sit on that monument of yours and go crazy. And you are free to reach inside my top anywhere we are and hold my breast. In a restaurant, while we are walking, at a friend's house, in a meeting. Mark, you own me, remember? All you have to do is do something to me; I am ready for you." He realized that she was panting very lightly after describing her intentions, and it aroused him once more.

"Do you realize that we are planning acts that will probably get us arrested or at least tossed out of someplace?" he grinned broadly at his mother.

"Marcus, our staff already knows that I am, shall we say, sensually oriented. For some time now the thoughts of you and several other things that have happened to me have given me the determination to be as uninhibited as I can be at work and elsewhere." She lay quietly and mused for a few moments. "I don't make a point of trying to call attention to myself. I simply wear attractive, suggestive clothing, and I do things without thinking, 'Is somebody watching me now?' My exposure is more natural that way, and it arouses me beyond expression. Will you be comfortable with this, Mark? I want to arouse you and make you proud of me, to make you long for me."

"Princess, I love just the woman you described. The thought of you allowing others to see you is perfectly delicious. That is you, and it's the woman with whom I'm in love. And long for you...lust for you? You can't make me desire you and need you any more than I do now."

"Mark, let me roll over on my stomach. I want you to brush my hair, and then I want you to mount me."

He moved back on the bed, allowing Lauren to reposition herself. Then he picked up the hair brush and began gently brushing her mane. She was a study in sensuality, her stunning body, that luscious unmarked skin that he wanted to lick and taste, her curves, the muscular legs and the dense prematurely gray hair that had replaced her once-black locks. Her anal cleft was smooth with only a hint of the rich black fur that began at the base of her pussy and flourished up her abdomen. He had no hesitation in completely possessing his mother. Their bond was deeper than he believed he could know, and all inhibitions had vanished, all boundaries had been crossed in both their souls.

Lauren's deeper breathing told him that she was asleep. It had been a tiring day, no question, at least for her. He felt like he could go on forever with this lady beside him. He covered her naked form with a sheet and an afghan, took a last look outside, turned on the security system, scratched the neck of the cat that had taken up its rightful position on one corner at the foot of their bed, turned off the lamp and slid in beside her. She made a small sleepy sound and wriggled closer to him.

Nighttime ruled supreme across the ever-living swamp and wetlands around the house. The lovers slept.

Chapter 8

The Gift

A shaft of sunlight awakened Mark. A natural assessment of his surroundings and sounds before he moved told him that things were normal, and he sat up. His hair fell heavily about his face, caressing him with its sensual weight and bringing a momentary firming of his stem as he stood and stretched.

"Behold, the gorgeous statue comes to life," pronounced Lauren's soft voice as she entered the bedroom trailed by Sir Roger and the cat, riding atop the dog's thickly-furred back. "Your animals, like you, my son, are a study in uniqueness. I have never seen a 15-pound smut-black cat riding around on a dog's back as if Roger was a tour bus."

"Hi, Beautiful," he grinned as he stretched once more. Lauren gazed at the ring in the nose of his penis with a perfectly hungry look. Mark felt himself become firm as a delicious panorama of their previous night's lovemaking rolled through his mind.

Then he noticed his mother's outfit, and his heart leaped. Lauren wore her hair in a ponytail and had on a loose mint-hued peasant blouse. Her nipples showed through the thin fabric, firm on her breasts that swayed with even the hint of her movement. She wore what he assumed one called "shorts," but they were the tiniest version he had ever seen on a woman. In front the yellow micro could have been no more than four inches from the top of her beltline to the hems and her legs; they rode so low that the thick black mat of her bush rose several inches above the belt-line of the shorts. They were so tight that none of the fur of her bush appeared between her thighs. As she turned to display herself to him, the rest of the story came into view.

Lauren's gorgeous ass was the featured attraction. The connecting strip of denim from the front of her shorts passed through her anal cleft and emerged about three inches from the waistband to pass around each of her shapely hips. They weren't cutoffs; he realized that the perfectly hemmed item was one of her company's products when he saw the triangular seven-color logo of PRISM Designs on what might have been a hip pocket, had there been room for one.

"Lauren...," he began, then lapsed into silence.

"Big, beautiful man likes what he sees, no?"

"Yes! Here I am standing naked before the most beautiful woman I've ever known who is dressed in an outfit that shouts for attention, and, yes, I definitely like! Do you actually wear that out in public?"

"Of course, Mark," she smiled coyly at her son. "So far my body will stand the examination, I believe, and our company makes all of this sort of erotic clothing for public wear. If we decide to go out anywhere, I can wear this. After all, you don't want me to run around naked, do you?"

"No, wild woman, I wouldn't for the world have you running around naked before a watching world. And believe me, Dear, if you wear that outfit, crowds from far and near will flock to south Florida to see this sight."

She smiled broadly at his compliment.

"Why don't I go make some breakfast for us while you put on something; after all, we can't have you running around naked, can we?"

"Lauren, one thing. What does PRISM stand for?"

"Our corporate logo. It means 'Professional, Realistic, Imaginative and Sensuous Manufacturing.'"

"Okay," he said airily as he headed for the bathroom, a shave and a shower. "Bye."

Lauren returned to the kitchen, enjoying the sensation of the micro-shorts thong-style back caressing the tender flesh between her legs and the bareness of her bottom. She had a delicious ass, and she knew it. Nothing, however, was more important now than her son's admiration and desire for her, and she basked in the warmth of his demonstrated affection. She fed Sir Roger and August the cat, scratched both in the right places, then turned her attention to getting ready what she knew they both enjoyed in order to start the day. Soon the fragrance of sausage, blueberry pancakes and fried eggs filled the house.

Mark emerged in a gray tee shirt, jeans, and work boots. He had pulled his mass of wavy black hair back into a huge pony tail and sported a wide grin for the lady of the house. He walked over to Lauren who had turned to deal with frying sausage and slid his hands gently round and under the short top to cup her breasts. Her nipples swelled and became firm and prominent. He put his face close to her ear and asked, "How's my favorite mother this morning?"

Lauren rocked her head back in pleasure and replied, "You have no idea how happy I am just to be here, Darling. Please feel free to remain where you are and keep your hands on my tits."

"Do you remember," he responded with a chuckle, "how you used to stop Dad and me whenever we'd say the word 'tits'? You told us that cultured people didn't say that. Instead, they said 'breasts'?"

"I knew you were going to mention that!" she said with a sexy laugh. "Yes, I recall. I never dreamed that one wonderful day I would be standing in front of my son who would be holding my breasts and planning to make love to me as soon as breakfast is over." She removed the sausage from the pan and pressed the grease from it. Then she turned and stated emphatically, "You are planning to do that to me, aren't you, Marcus!"

"Of course I am, you beautiful creature. Did you know that last night I ran my hands over your body and kissed your ears and sucked your nipples?"

"I knew I slept well, lover. Please, let's eat, then I want to talk. Just talk with you. You do know, don't you, that we are making memories and building ourselves into one with all of this?"

Mark looked down at the woman in his arms, marveled at her femininity and softness and form and the deepness of her intense blue eyes, and kissed her tenderly. "Yes, Lauren. I know what we are doing, I want to take time with it, too. This is so exciting to me, and different. I don't have to be inside your body to be aroused with you; what I have for you also is built on words, and your expressions; the delicious smoothness of your shoulders and under your arms. Did you know that I want to lick you there and taste the flavor of your skin?"

She stared at him with an intensity that he felt as if she were baring his soul.

"The way the muscles in your legs ripple when you walk. The shape of your nose and the way you sigh when I touch your eyelids with my tongue. The flavor and warmth of your mouth juices when you flow them into mine. The long, soft, shiny fur of your pussy muff and the way it makes love to my face. Your values and your strength. Your love for me. All of these things about you tie me to you, Lauren. And just for the record, you are so lovely, so sensuous that I cannot fathom why some other man hasn't captured you."

"She closed her eyes for a moment, then whispered, "It's as you told me, Mark. I knew that man long ago; he just wasn't available until now. And now you have me and I have you."

"You know, the smartest thing I can do right now, O gorgeous one, is to make this official. Wait a minute, please."

He turned and disappeared into the office-bedroom., Lauren heard him open the safe, then close it. He returned, walked straight to his mother, said, "Let me have your hand," motioning to her left one. She offered it to him, and he held it, sliding a ring onto her third finger. When she held it up, a white diamond in a white gold setting flashed its hard fire at her.

For one of the few times in her life, Lauren was speechless. She began slow smile, then tears filled her eyes. She stammered a few words, then she welded herself to him with a powerful embrace. "Yes, my angel, yes, my Mark, yes, my son, I will. I am truly yours. Oh, Mark, it is stunning. I want to ask you where you got such a gorgeous ring and stone, but I know that's crude. I had no idea! What...?"

"Whoa, pretty girl," he interrupted with a boyish grin. "Slow down. First, thank you for your happiness, Lauren. Second, yes, you are mine, officially mine. And third, that ring has an interesting history that began in Thailand and made its way to the Elizabeth Varden II, the oil rig where I work. One of our drilling foremen bought it in the Orient for his fiancée, but she left him before he could give it to her. So Ryan sold it to me. Actually, Lauren, I had hopes that one day...well, now you have come true. And fourth, it's a full carat. As Paul Harvey used to say, "And now you know the rest of the story."

"I never dreamed of this happening in this way," she said quietly as she left the kitchen and walked onto the outside deck, holding her hand up for the diamond to catch the sun's rays. The stone flashed fire, announcing its presence and its significance for anyone who would see it.

Mark who followed her out onto the deck was, in true manly fashion, enthralled with her bare, curvy bottom in the micro-shorts, the way that lovely ass moved, and her powerful legs. "Lauren, he called, do you realize what's going to happen when you wear those out someplace? I'm going to have my hands full," then he stopped, realizing his double entendre, "I mean, yes, I'm going to be holding your gorgeous ass every time I can get near you, but I really meant that I'm going to have to fight the guys and gals off of you in that outfit."

"Well, Mr. Smarty Pants," she declared with a huge grin, "hit's a good thang that yew put yore mark on me, ain't it?" Lauren lapsed into a bit of backwoods lingo as she held up her hand before his face. "I'll just have to be sure that anybody with ideas realizes I belong to the gorgeous, very large and very fit young man beside me. That, of course, is you."

"Laurie, it is all I can do to keep my hands off you, but if we don't eat now, we can forget it, and Roger will probably grab it off the table, anyhow. So let's." They did. The day was warm but the humidity was not that cloying blanket of wetness that so often characterized the weather. They sat on the deck talking for a while, then Lauren rose and began undressing. Mark watched and once more felt himself warming, becoming firm, and longing for this gorgeous woman doing the strip for him.

"Now you, Lover," she said with a broad smile. As he undressed, she smoothed a deliciously-scented cocoanut sunscreen over her body. Finally, Mark stood before her, thoroughly aroused. Lauren put her arms about his neck, kissed him deeply, and said, "Please do me from behind. We haven't made love that way yet, and I need it. And I want to feel that lovely ring in its mouth touching delicious things inside of me."

"Have you ever made love that way?" he asked, whispering in her ear.

"A few times, Mark, and I'll tell you about those later. But no one has ever put inside of me a beauty as large as yours. Please, take me now."

Chapter 9

Intimacies

He asked her to lie down on the flat lounge and ensured that the canopy would cover them completely. Then he smoothed a gel lightly through her anal cleft and covered his swollen stem. Before he straddled his mother with his knees Mark pressed his finger into her hole, coating it with smoothness, then inserted three fingers, enlarging it. Finally, he rose above her and began gently nosing his penis into her body.

He felt her tense slightly, then relax, and the ease with which he moved into her anus surprised him. "Oh, Mark, Mark, that is so intimate. You are enormous! Dear heavens, how can I take all of you! Please whisper to me as you fill me."

He continued slowly pressing into her, then withdrawing slightly to lubricate her and permit her to adjust, followed by pressing deeper. As he did so he whispered through the mass of wavy hair concealing his face. His long, heavy hair aroused him even more with its delicious weight over his shoulders, blocking his side view. He was wonderfully hot now. Lauren made little whispering and gasping and cooing sounds as he filled her body. Once she cried out with surprise as he touched something tender inside of her, then he continued his entry.

After half an hour of gentle, sticky entry into his mother's anus, Mark had fully penetrated her. "Lie still now, Lauren, while I move very softly in and out." She nodded silently as he began his slow stroking. She had adjusted to his thickness and length, and was comfortable. It seemed as if her son had inserted a thick, warm rod into her body. She had enjoyed anal affections with a few lovers before, but none had come close to the sensation she enjoyed now. She felt treasured, loved deeply, lifted to an erotic height, and completely possessed.

"Mark, is this good for you?" she asked.

"I'll show you how precious it is to me by staying inside you for a while." He rested more of his weight upon her body, and as he did so he tensed the muscle in his penis several times.

"Oh! I felt that! Do it again." He complied, and she lightly bit her lower lip with pleasure. "O, Marcus, stay inside me now."

He made love to her with his words. "Laurie, feel how thick and long I am inside of you. I'm touching your base. It won't be long before you have an orgasm because of the sweet things I am caressing inside of you. Think of this: you are naked, beautiful. You are warm and comfortable under me. I am inside your body, so aroused and so much in love with you. I feel your tightening around my shaft, and it is different than being inside your pussy. This is so very intimate and sensuous. And you are getting ready to come...let it go now."

She was forced to enjoy her orgasm without any movement or stimulation; she had to simply lie there on her stomach and allow it to begin pulling at her from within, burning its way through her while she felt Mark's shaft impaling her from above. She could honestly say that never had she felt so vulnerable, been so wonderfully, delicately adored and possessed and loved from in front and behind as now with her son.

"Oh, my lover! There I go! You are taking all of me; please, Mark, never let me go. I am so completely wet! This is wonderful. Oh, what a gorgeous mess I am and I am proud of it. I wish I could show off to a crowd of thousands."

"I wouldn't mind that at all. They'd be so jealous of me, they'd riot and get rid of me. Do you know, Lauren, that one of my dreams on the rig was to bite you on the ass and be dragged to death? That ain't original with me, Honey. I got it from a Clint Eastwood movie. But I am so at home inside you like this."

"Angel," he said hurriedly, "I am coming now, and I know you feel it. I can't hold it any longer!" With that he began to stroke her as the climax swept over him. He envisioned his thick, hot, sticky ropes of cream filling her body, lubricating his shaft and starting to work past his cock on its way out of her hole.

"You...have...no...idea of how I feel. This is heaven. I feel your delicious grease filling me. No one has ever done this to me. This is perfection. This is pure beauty painted by you inside my body. Oh, Mark, how do you know how to play me like a lovely violin? How can you know me so well?"

Lauren grasped handfuls of the soft lounge cover in her arousal. She tried to squirm and could not with Mark's cock impaling her through her anus. He had begun to move once more, a tender entry and withdrawal that shook her emotionally. Finally, exhausted, she ceased moving, became still, and then slept. Mark tried to not put too much of his weight on her, and the effort was tiring. He slowly withdrew, pressed his tongue into her dilated hole to taste her sweetness, kissed her bottom, and stood.

His mother lay quiet, her lovely ass separated and her hole distended. His cream oozed from her anus and trickled slowly down her cleft into her bush. He knew that she would take a while for her to close, and he planned to keep her prone for another hour until she did so. He stood and walked slowly to the edge of the deck where he stretched, relishing the sun's warmth, his own still-firm cock, and the sensuous caress of his wavy mane against his face.

To say that he had finally completely possessed his mother was an understatement. She had longed for him, and he had given himself to her without restraint, offering her complete joy and joining their lives together so tightly that he was no longer sure where she left off and he began. Nor did he want to know. He padded through the house to get his hairbrush, cleaned himself, and returned to stand naked in the sun. He began the sensuous ceremony of brushing his long, thick tresses. The waves seemed to become more pronounced with each stroke of the brush, and he felt his stem firming once more.

He caught the image of himself in half of the glass door to the kitchen, and the sight of his beautiful heavy waves gathering about his face brought back Lauren's remark of that afternoon when, as a teenager he was leaving the house for martial arts practice, and his mother had kissed him in the hall. He remembered her expression as she whispered, "Mark, you are such a beautiful man. Not merely handsome, you are beautiful."