The Michael Project

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy was tight around his two fingers but her juice was flowing copiously, coating his fingers and hand, making everything slick. He pumped her with his fingers and then dropped his mouth down to suck her juices up. Two quick strokes up and down her pussy with his tongue and then he returned to her clit, biting it softly. Backing off a little he held her knob between his lips and sucked it while flicking it with his tongue.

"Yes baby, just like that, fuck me good. Can you get your other hand under me? Push a finger against my asshole."

Michael had to push his chest back away from the side of the bed to maneuver his other hand under her butt. She rose up a little to help him. When his hand was positioned to allow him to touch her bottom, he slid one finger down her crack until he found her puckered hole.

"That's it baby, press right there. Don't put it inside, yet. Just press a little while you fuck my pussy with your fingers and suck my clit. God, I'm getting close. Keep it up baby, yeah that's it. I'm close. Fuck so close. Shove it in my ass baby, yeah like that. Fuck both my holes. Oh Fuck! I'm gonna cum baby. Put your mouth over my pussy and suck me. Let me cum in your mouth. Oh Fuck! Damn! Oh, Fuck!"

Liz shook as her orgasm took her and she flooded Michael's mouth with her nectar. He sucked and sucked as her juice flowed, drinking her up. As her climax receded she reached down and took his head in her hands.

"Baby, that was good. Now come up here. Are you hard?" She looked down his body as he pushed himself up to his knees. "Yes, you are very hard. Did you like eating my pussy?"

"Yes, it was wonderful." His voice was rough and his breathing ragged.

Michael's eyes were intense and his face flushed.

"Do you want to fuck me, Michael?"

"Yes."

"Do it then. Put your cock in my pussy and fuck me."

Michael stood up and moved between her legs but he was too tall to comfortably fuck her on the side of the bed.

Liz saw the problem and spun around to lie lengthwise on the bed. "Come on up here, Michael. I'm ready for your cock."

Once he was in position between her legs, Michael pushed his pole down toward her gaping pussy. Liz reached between her legs and guided it in. When just the head was between her lips, Michael stopped.

Liz smiled up at him. "That's it baby. Don't rush it. Go ahead and push in slowly."

He slid forward, inching in, until he finally hit bottom.

"Good, now wait for a moment. Let me get used to your cock. Some men want to pound the girl right away, just stick it in and go, but a considerate lover waits and goes slow until the girl is ready. It all depends on what they want. Once you get to know your lover, you will be able to tell when she wants you to go slow and when she wants you to pound her hard. Now start stroking into me. Slowly at first, but then faster. Mmm, baby, that feels wonderful. Touch my tits. I love to have my nipples pulled and twisted, but gently, not rough." Liz pulled him down and kissed him deeply.

Michael cupped her breast in his hand, holding it and rubbing his thumb over her nipple and then taking it between thumb and finger. Gently he rolled it, bringing moans from her as they kissed. The kiss broke and Liz looked at him for a moment with her mouth open. "Don't just stroke in and out. Move around a little. Also don't stay in the same position for too long. Come, let's roll over and let me on top."

Michael rolled off her and she quickly mounted him, guiding his cock into her sopping pussy as she sat down on him.

"This position gives the girl greater penetration and I can lean back to get your cock to rub my g-spot." She leaned back and closed her eyes. "So good. I love having a cock in my pussy." She rose up and then drove back down. Reaching down she took Michael's hands and placed them on her breasts.

He took the hint and began to massage her as he tried to match her strokes. Soon they fell into a rhythm. As their pace quickened, Michael felt his climax rising. His balls tightened and his cock swelled.

"I'm gonna cum," he moaned.

"Yes, baby, cum in my pussy. Fill me up. Come on Michael, give me your seed." Liz fell forward, bouncing her hips feverishly. She pressed her lips to his and forced her tongue deep into his mouth as she fucked him.

His climax erupted. Cum shot from his cock deep into her, filling her. He grunted, going rigid. Gripping her shoulders he held onto her as his orgasm sent spasms through his body. She rode him, holding him and kissing him as he came. Liz ground her hips on him, moving in circles but keeping his cock as deep in her as she could until his twitching cock went still. As he came down, she stopped moving her hips. She sat up and smiled at him.

"Did you like that?"

Michael grinned. "Wow!"

Liz slid to the side curling up beside him with her hand idly tracing a circle on his heaving chest. "I'm glad I was your first. I will always remember this night."

"Me too!" Michael panted.

"Well then we should make it extra spectacular. Come take a shower with me." She slipped off the bed and stood in front of him.

Michael looked at her. She was beautiful. Maybe not the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen, but beautiful none-the-less. She put her hands on her hips, still smiling. He rolled to the side of the bed and sat up. His face was just a little higher than her pussy and he could clearly see a mixture of her nectar and his seed glistening on her lips. He wanted to lick her, to taste his cum on her. He didn't understand the desire but he felt it. She held out her hands. He took them and rose to stand in front of her. She led him to the bathroom and he watched as she leaned over the tub to start the water.

In the shower Liz smiled at him. Dropping to her knees, she lovingly washed his flaccid cock, kissing the tip when she was done. Once he was clean, she stood back up and he washed her breasts. He knelt in front of her and there, once again, was her beautiful used glistening pussy. He started to wash it and then paused. Leaning forward he kissed her sex. Her hands dropped to his head, pulling him in.

"Do you want to lick my messy pussy, Michael. Do it," she hissed. "Go ahead. Taste your cum in my pussy. Drink it. This is the cream pie I take home to my husband. You see, he loves it. You will to."

Michael leaned forward and licked her wet lips. It was sweet, earthy, and salty. Different from when he had tasted her before, saltier and a little bitter. He gripped her hips pulling his face deeper into her sex, thrusting his tongue deep into her slit, lapping up the juices from within. Above him Liz leaned her head back and moaned softly. Her hands held his head. She wrapped her fingers in his hair, pulling him in tighter. He sucked her. Left hand stroking her leg softly, he brought his right hand up and slipped two fingers into her sex, reaching for and massaging her g-spot with his fingers.

Liz arched her back. Her head whipped back and forth. "God, I'm cumming. That is so good, so good. Fuck! Don't stop. Suck my pussy, fuck, suck your cum from my pussy."

She shuddered and fell back against the shower wall. As her orgasm wracked her body, Michael continued to suck on her clit and finger her pussy. She moaned above him. He remembered before and slid his left hand up to her round butt. Pressing a finger against her other hole brought a shuddering gasp from her.

"Fuck! Oh, Fuck!" She grunted. "Push it in. Fuck my ass. Give it to me baby."

He did, shoving his finger into her ass and fucking her ass and pussy at the same time. Her knees buckled and he pulled his fingers from her as she dropped down. Smiling, she leaned forward and kissed him deeply, letting her tongue explore his lips and then entwine with his inside his mouth. They kissed and Michael massaged her breasts. She let a hand drop to caress his now turgid cock.

"I want you to fuck me again. Let's get out of the shower." Liz smiled and rose to her feet.

Outside of the shower they toweled each other dry and then returned to the bed. "Do you have dry sheets?" Liz asked pointing at the large wet spot in the middle of the bed.

"Do you want to take the time to change them?" Michael raised his eyebrows.

"Not really." She smiled.

Michael grabbed a towel from the bathroom and laid it over the wet spot, earning him a giggle from Liz. They both climbed onto the bed, kneeling together in the center. They came together, kissing and fondling each other. Liz stroked his cock and he massaged her breasts. They stayed like that for a few minutes, kissing and touching each other. Their breathing became more rapid and their kisses more passionate.

"Fuck me doggie style." Liz whispered in his ear. She turned and got on her hands and knees. When Michael didn't move, she smiled. "Just get behind me and go for it."

Michael got between her legs and aimed his cock at her pussy. She dropped her face down onto a pillow, raising her ass. He pressed forward, inserting his knob between her lips, and stopped. He waited a moment and then pushed forward some more.

"You could fuck my ass from this position too, but you need lubricant for that. You should never do anything that will cause pain. Unless the girl is into that, of course. Now shove that cock all the way into me. I'm ready and I really want a good hard fuck."

Michael didn't hesitate. He drove his cock into her all the way. Holding her hips he pounded her. She gasped as he entered her and then grunted with each stroke.

"Yes, baby, that's it fuck me. Fuck me hard. Give it to me baby. Take that pussy. Pound my pussy good."

They quickly found their rhythm with Liz pulling forward as Michael drew back and then both thrusting toward each other. It was rough, raw, fucking. Michael sucked a finger, getting it wet, and then circled her anus with it, teasing her for a moment. He slipped just the tip inside and she moaned. As he drove his cock into her pussy he pushed more of his finger into her ass. The more he pushed in, the more she moaned. He pulled it out and sucked it again, tasting her earthiness and getting his finger wetter. He pushed it back in, deeper this time.

"Yes, that's it, finger my ass. God that feels so good. Push it in. Oh Fuck!"

They fucked like this for a long time. Finally Liz pulled away and turned onto her back and spread her legs. "Come fuck me this way now. Let's see if we can make my husband a fresh cream pie since you ate the last one."

Between her legs he leaned forward and kissed her. Their sex slowed in pace and they kissed and touched each other tenderly. Passion grew once more. Their motion became urgent. Liz wrapped her arms and legs around Michael, pulling him down onto her. They clung to each other enjoying the pleasure they were giving and getting. Faster Michael thrust into her. Liz met his pace, humping back up into him. Their tongues danced over each other. Tracing a path from his mouth down onto his neck, Liz gently bit and sucked at his throat.

"Oh, Liz, I'm gonna cum."

"Do it baby. Give me your cum. I want to feel you cum inside my pussy. Come on baby do it. Cum for me."

Michael thrust into her hard, arching his back as he pumped his seed into her. She clenched her legs around him, holding him into her. Smiling up at him, she pulled him down to kiss him, letting her tongue slip into his mouth. They clung to each other until his climax was over and then he rolled off her, completely spent.

"You are the most magnificent woman I've ever met."

"I bet you say that to all your lovers." Liz turned on her side and put her arm across his heaving chest.

Michael got a serious look on his face. "You are the only lover I've ever had."

"I know."

"So why?" He turned toward her.

"It was a favor to a friend." She smiled. "But I really enjoyed it. I'm glad I did it."

"Will I see you again?"

"Baby, I'm thirty-five years old. You don't want an old woman like me hanging around. Besides, I'm married and although I really enjoyed tonight, I love my husband."

He frowned. "Can you stay a little longer? I don't think I can get it up again, but I like being near you."

"Sure, for a while." She pushed him back on his back and laid her head on his chest.

-

Liz lay on the bed next to Ray smiling. "Mmm, Ray. I always love fucking you."

"You are insatiable."

"Yes, I am." She rolled on her side and looked at her lover. "So how is Michael doing?"

"Better, but he is still a workaholic. He was on cloud nine for a week after your date with him."

"I liked him. He was kind of cute but very shy."

"Naughty girl. He is ten years younger than you."

"He didn't mind."

"I'm sure he didn't."

"He needs to get laid more often. I think you should introduce him to Karen."

"My wife? You want me to ask my wife to fuck one of my engineers?" Ray looked at Liz to see if she was serious.

"Oh, it's okay to pimp out your mistress but not your wife huh?"

"I didn't 'pimp' you out."

Liz raised an eyebrow.

"You just had supper with him."

Liz smiled.

"Jesus, Liz! I didn't mean for you to fuck him! I just wanted you to be nice to him."

"I was very nice to him." Liz laughed. "And I think I bolstered his confidence some." She leaned forward and kissed him. "But it might help to give the boy another woman to teach him and build his confidence even more."

"I'm not going to ask my wife to fuck him. Christ, Liz, he's met my wife."

"Oh so it's okay for you to fuck around, but not for your wife?"

"You know Karen has her share of lovers. I don't worry about losing her and I'm not the jealous type."

"Yes, I know. I wasn't sure you did. You both work hard to keep your adventures on the down low."

"It's kinda our arrangement. We both knew we couldn't be monogamous, so we just don't worry about it. But we don't rub it in each other's face either or embarrass each other by being public about it. It works for both of us."

"Hmm, well it works for me too. I mean you keeping it on the quiet not me. I like to torture my husband with my affairs and he loves it too." Liz stroked Ray's chest. "But I love him, and I would never leave him. If he ever asked me to stop fucking around on him, I would."

Ray brushed his hand over her bare breast. "I hope he never asks you to stop. I'd really miss you."

"You'd miss my pussy!"

"And your ass and these beautiful tits. But I'd miss you too." Ray leaned forward and kissed her softly on the lips.

Liz moaned and rolled him onto his back, ending up on top of him with his cock lodged deep in her pussy. "Fuck me, Ray. Cum inside me one more time before I go."

They kissed as they fucked. Ray knew just where to touch her. He should, he'd been fucking her for over a year. He was one of three steady lovers, other than her husband, that she kept. Each of them knew of her husband's kink. One of her steady lovers worked with her husband. It had been weird at first but Leroy only rubbed it into her husband's face when they were alone. Her husband loved it just like he loved watching Leroy's cock slide into her wet pussy. She loved it too.

Ray brought her to an orgasm and then filled her pussy with his cream. She lay back, sweat glistening on her erect nipples.

"Mmm, that was so nice, Ray."

"Yes, it kinda turned me on to know you'd fucked Mike."

"You know he prefers to be called Michael, right?"

"No, he told me he goes by Mike." Ray sat up on one elbow facing her.

"He prefers Michael."

"How do you know?"

"I listened. He talks to himself a lot. It's kinda funny."

"Well I'll be damned."

"Probably. I think I'll see him again. Will you let me in the building next Friday?"

"Sure." He traced a finger around her nipple. "We're still on for next Wednesday, right? Dinner at Esposito's and then back here?" He smiled.

"Yep, are you worried your geeky engineer will steal me away from you?"

"Not a bit." He faked a frown. "He won't will he?"

"No matter how many lovers I have, I'll always have time for you."

--

Friday night Liz pulled up a chair behind Michael and watched him banging away at the keyboard. He didn't notice her at first and when he did he jumped up, spilling his chair over behind him.

"Oh! Hi Liz. How long... it doesn't matter. It's, uh, great to see you. I thought... I mean, uh, well never mind."

She smiled at him. "I missed you Michael. I wanted to see you again."

"Really? Wow, that's great. I missed you too." He picked his chair up, awkwardly pushing it under the cubicle desk.

"Why don't we go grab a bite and talk for a bit."

"Sure, I'd love to."

"Great. I'll drive."

Liz drove them to a small bistro in a nice part of the town. They ordered and then ate and all the while they talked. Michael knew a lot about a lot of things and with Liz guiding the conversation they both enjoyed their meal. Finally it was over and Liz smiled at him.

"So, wanna take me home and fuck my brains out?" She asked with the waitress standing beside their table.

The waitress stared at her and then looked at Michael and gave him an appraising look. He glanced up at the waitress but quickly smiled at Liz. "I'd love that." He handed his credit card to the waitress. "We're kind of in a hurry." He smiled at her.

"Yeah, I bet you are. I'll be right back."

"You should ask her out, Michael. She likes you, I think. She's been looking you over all night."

"I don't know. With you things are easy. You are so sweet and kind and you never make fun of me no matter how awkward or weird I get. Other girls aren't like that."

"Not all girls are stuck up bitches, Michael. You have to give them a chance to show you what they are. You'll meet a lot of bad ones but you'll meet some good ones too. The good ones are worth the pain of meeting the bad ones if you throw the bad ones to the street quickly enough."

He nodded with a serious look on his face. "So should I ask for her number when she comes back?"

Liz laughed. "No, that would not be good. Come back in a couple of weeks with a male friend and ask her out then. When she asks about me just tell her you are not with me anymore. Don't go into details and never talk about me to her."

Just then the waitress came back. "I hurried," she said as she handed Michael his credit card and the receipt to sign.

"Thanks." Michael smiled.

After the waitress left, Liz looked at him. "Give her a really good tip. It'll make a nice impression."

Back at his apartment they wasted no time stripping down. "Tonight I want a good hard fuck. Eat me first to get me ready and then fuck me hard." Liz smiled as she led him to the bed.

Pushing him backward onto the bed she laughed. Climbing up on top of him, Liz straddled his face and lowered her sex to his mouth. He put his hands on her round cheeks and kissed her inner thighs.

"No, not tonight, lover. I'm not in the mood to be teased. I just want your mouth on my pussy. Do it, eat me now."

Michael followed her direction and started licking her, drawing her lips into his mouth and sucking them. Above him, Liz moaned and drove her hips down forcing her pussy onto his tongue. He responded by thrusting it up into her deeply. He slid a finger back to her ass and massaged her hole.

"Fuck yes, suck my pussy. God, fuck me with your tongue. Baby, you have a talented mouth."

Liz pulled up, letting him catch his breath and then pushed back down. She leaned forward pressing her palms onto his chest. Her fingernails scratched at his nipples drawing a groan of pleasure from him.

Between her legs, Michael slurped noisily at her dripping pussy. He could feel her clenching above his mouth and he moved to her clit, sucking it into his mouth and holding it between his lips as his tongue flicked over it. Her thighs contracted pressing her knees against his ribs.

"Fuck! Yes, oh, fuck, yes." Liz collapsed onto him, her face pressing against his hard cock. She shuddered letting her orgasm take her.