The Michael Project

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael opened his mouth, drinking her nectar as it flowed from her sex. They lay like that for several minutes as Liz recovered from her orgasm. Finally she rolled to the side and then sat up.

"Whew! I needed that." She reached over and stroked his cock. "Now, how should we take of this beautiful cock? Have you ever fucked a girl in the ass, Michael?"

He shook his head with wide eyes causing her to smile.

"Lucky for you, I brought some lubricant. Wait right there."

After retrieving the lubricant from her purse she slathered it on his cock and then handed the tube to him. She climbed on the bed beside him.

"Put some lube on my ass and then fuck me silly."

She knelt on her hands and knees, looking back at him with a smile on her face. He got behind her and squirted lube into her crack. Using one hand he worked the lube down to her puckered hole and then pressed a finger knuckle deep into her ass, earning a moan of pleasure from Liz.

"That's it baby. Work your finger in my ass a little. Get me all lubed up and then shove that wonderful cock of yours deep into me. Fuck my ass, Michael. Fuck my ass hard."

Michael spread more lube on her ass and pushed a little more into her. He lined up his cock at her hole and pressed forward gently. Her ass resisted him and he pushed harder until the top of his cock slipped inside.

Liz grunted as his cock penetrated her ass. "That's it Michael, go in slow. Let me get used to it. Once it's all the way in, then you can fuck me hard."

Michael forced his cock deeper, inch by inch, taking it slow and pausing after each thrust until he was fully in. Her ass was hot and tight around his cock. Groaning from the intense pleasure he held still for a moment until Liz rocked forward pulling off him a little. She leaned back, forcing his cock in. He took the signal and began thrusting in and out of her, his tempo increasing. With hands on her hips, he drove forward hard and then pulled back, repeating urgently. Each thrust brought a grunt from her but she was moving in rhythm with him.

"That's it. Fuck me," Liz grunted out between strokes. "Fuck me hard. Reach around and play with my pussy while you fuck my ass." She dropped to her elbows and pushed her ass up high.

Michael leaned forward and stroked her as he fucked her ass. His intensity grew as his orgasm neared. Left hand rubbing her sex wildly; his right held her hip giving him the leverage to pound into her. Suddenly he stiffened, forcing his cock as deep into her ass as he could. Shoulders thrown back, he grunted and his cock pulsed as he shot his load.

Liz froze when Michael stopped, welcoming his seed into her bowels. They held still, each savoring the sensations the other was giving. As Michaels cock grew flaccid, Liz pulled forward and then slipped off the bed.

"Let's go clean up." She offered Michael her hand and led him to the bathroom.

Once they were both cleaned up they lay back on the bed, Liz snuggled with her back to Michael's chest; his arms wrapped around her.

"Did you enjoy that?" Liz asked, smiling at him over her shoulder.

"Yeah, it felt great. Not as much as the other, but sure."

"You liked fucking my pussy better than my ass?"

"Well, yeah. I mean, I like seeing your face when we make love. You are so beautiful. I like kissing you too. So, yeah, I like seeing you, so I like that better."

"You're very sweet." Liz turned in his arms and kissed him deeply on the lips.

He held her gently and let his tongue explore her mouth. One of his hands slid up her side and cupped her breast, thumb caressing her nipple. Liz wrapped her fingers around his quickly hardening cock. Stroking him gently, she moaned into his mouth.

"That's what I love about young men. You are already ready to go again. That's good because I need to take a good cream pie home to my husband." Liz smiled at him.

"Does he really like it? I mean, does he like to eat other men's cum from your pussy?"

"Yes. It turns him on and he fucks me silly afterward."

"I don't think I'd like that. I mean, I don't think I'd like my girl being with another man."

"Not many men do. My husband has never been a jealous guy. He knows I love him dearly. I would stop fucking around if he ever stopped enjoying it. I never want to hurt him, but this gives him pleasure and it gives me pleasure too." Liz pushed Michael onto his back and mounted him, easily guiding his cock into her wet pussy.

Michael closed his eyes for a moment as she sank down on him and then opened them and smiled at her. "I never want this to end."

A sad look crossed Liz's face. "I'm not the woman for you, Michael. You deserve a woman of your own. Most of the men I fuck are married and devoted to their wives, in their own way."

"Do you fuck my boss, Ray Donner?"

Liz looked down at him with a stern look. "I don't fuck and tell, Michael. Don't ask me about that again."

"I'm sorry, I mean, sure, I'll never, I mean, I won't. I'm sorry."

"Relax, it's okay. Just don't ask me questions like that, okay?" She leaned forward, letting her breasts touch his chest and gave him a deep kiss. "Fuck me, Michael. Fuck me good and give me your cream pie." Her smile had a hint of sadness to it for just a moment and then she let herself get taken by the intense pleasure of his cock filling her pussy.

--

Liz stretched on the bed, her bare breasts lifting and then falling. She propped herself up on one elbow and looked toward the bathroom door.

"Are you coming out, lover?" One hand drifted down between her legs as she waited. Idly stroking her labia, she called out again. "Baby, are you ever..."

The door opened cutting her off. Stepping out wrapped in a towel that covered her hips, a beautiful woman smiled at Liz.

"Getting impatient, lover?" The woman toweled her hair as she approached the bed.

"Yes a little. You know I have to leave early tonight."

"But I wanted you to enjoy being with me."

"I always do, Becky." Liz welcomed the woman onto the bed and they kissed deeply, tongues playfully wrestled.

Liz slipped the towel from around Becky's waist and dropped it off the bed. Spreading her legs she pulled the woman down on top of her and locked her ankle's behind her back.

"I want you." Liz breathed into Becky's ear. "I want to feel you against me. I want to taste you and know I'm giving you pleasure."

Becky moaned as Liz slid her lips down her neck, nipping lightly before kissing the small hollow between Becky's neck and shoulder. Bringing a hand up, letting fingers playfully brush Becky's side, Liz cupped one of her lover's full breasts. She caressed it softly. Above her, Becky pushed up, arching her back. Her movement gave Liz access to her other breast and Liz responded eagerly. Stretching up, Liz kissed her way down to Becky's nipple. Taking it between her lips she sucked, letting her tongue flick over Becky's sensitive nub.

"Mmm, you make me feel so good." Becky pressed her chest forward, urging Liz to suck harder.

Liz took Becky's nipple between her teeth. Not biting hard, simply holding it gently, Liz nursed from Becky's bounty. Moving slowly, Liz brushed her lips down the inside of Becky's chest, kissing her glistening skin, urging her up.

Becky wiggled up, causing Liz's legs to unwrap. Becky used her new freedom to straddle Liz's waist, her dripping sex leaving a trail across Liz's heaving stomach. Both women were panting as Liz gripped Becky's hips and pulled her up. Becky rose up onto her knees letting Liz slide down the bed until her mouth was inches from Becky's sopping sex. Liz raised her head and licked the beautiful pussy in front of her, tasting it, savoring its sweet tang. Above her Becky moaned.

"Yes, oh, yes, lover. Mmm, I love your mouth on my kitty. Suck me lover. Suck me so good." Becky brought her hands down to Liz's head, holding her tight to her pussy, riding her tongue. She arched her back, groaning in pleasure.

"I'm gonna cum, lover, oh, please don't stop. I'm cumming, cumming, oh, lover." Her words faded into a long moan.

Below her, Liz moved from her clit to suck her pussy. As Becky's orgasm took her, Liz sucked her nectar as it flowed freely. Drinking it, she swallowed and sucked for more.

They stayed like this for several moments before Becky collapsed forward and then rolled off her lover. They lay together, kissing softly, then Becky grinned at Liz.

"Your turn." Becky moved down the bed and lay on her stomach between Liz's legs.

She teased Liz a little, letting her lips caress the inside of Liz's thighs.

"Stop teasing me, you little tart. Get in there and suck my pussy good. I need a good cum tonight." Liz growled.

Becky knew her lover and instantly obeyed, putting her mouth directly on Liz's sex. Becky pressed her tongue deeply between Liz's engorged lips, tasting her cream. She sucked on Liz's labia, pulling them into her mouth. Letting her tongue explore her lover's sex, Becky moved her hands underneath Liz and gripped her rounded butt. Becky knew that Liz loved to have her ass played with and so she slid one hand between her cheeks and pressed gently on Liz's hole. Liz reacted with a twitch and then a loud moan of pleasure. Becky shoved her tongue deeper, flicking it up and down rapidly.

"Mmm, fuck Becky, that feels so good. Eat my pussy, God you make me feel wonderful." Liz put a hand on Becky's head while using her other hand to pull and twist her own nipple.

Becky took the cue and moved her mouth up to suck on Liz's clit, sucking it into her mouth and holding it with her teeth. She stroked Liz's clit with her tongue, concentrating on it, pleasing her lover. As she did she pressed with her finger, forcing it knuckle deep into Liz's ass.

Liz inhaled sharply and arched her back. "Fuck! Fuck! Oh baby, that's it, fuck me." Liz thrashed her head back and forth as her climax took her.

Becky didn't stop. She continued licking and sucking on Liz's clit until her lover's orgasm subsided. When Liz reached down and drew her away, she slid up the bed to cuddle. They lay together with Becky resting her head on Liz's breast. Liz stroked Becky's hair and kissed the top of her head.

"I met a new boy a few weeks ago." Liz said softly.

"Oh?" Becky turned her head up to look at Liz.

"Yeah, I'd like you to meet him."

"Are you trying to fix me up with him?" Becky pushed herself up on one elbow, looking at Liz with mock sternness.

"Yes, actually."

"Hmm, a threesome or a hookup?"

"I thought a threesome first and then, if you two liked each other, I'd disappear and leave him to you."

"You know what happened the last time you and I tried a threesome."

"It wouldn't be like that. I'm sorry that my husband acted that way. I really wanted you both to enjoy each other."

"He is just so into you that he didn't even think of me other than to watch me with you. It's too bad too. Your husband has such a nice dick."

Liz laughed. "Michael has a nice cock too."

"Maybe you should just introduce me to him?"

"I'm afraid it has gone beyond that. I need you to steal him from me."

"Oh!" Becky's eyes widened. "Is he smitten with you?"

"Yes, I think so. I was his first and I'm pretty sure I'm still his only lover." To Becky's raised eyebrows, Liz continued, "He is young. Ray asked me to go to supper with him to get him interested in more than just work."

"So naturally you had sex with him."

"Am I that much of a slut? Don't answer that. Yes, I fucked him. Then I met him again."

"And had sex with him again."

"Yes." Liz grinned down at Becky. "But I got the impression he thinks he is in love with me. I was very upfront with him. I told him I was married and loved my husband before we fucked the first time."

"But he is confused. How could you love your husband and still have sex with him." Becky sat all the way up. "Of course he is in love with you. You said you were his first. How old is he?"

"About your age, maybe twenty-four, twenty-five."

"And he was still a virgin? What's wrong with him?"

"Oh, he's a little awkward, kinda geeky, but very nice. Not the kind of guy teen girls go for at all. He's cute and he's a very quick learner. In just two tries he's become a passable lover."

"I like geeky guys."

"I know. You're kind of a geek too." Liz smiled at Becky.

"I'm not a geek!" Becky laughed. "Just because I'm a chemical engineer does not make me a geek."

"You love math, Star Trek, and My Little Pony. You are as much a geek as I am a slut."

"Oh" Becky mocked shock for a moment. "I guess I'm a geek then."

Both women laughed; smiling at each other.

I'm hoping you two will really hit it off." Liz's eyes pleaded with her lover.

"Okay, set it up. It can't be any worse than the threesome with your love struck husband. You really are a lucky girl, you know."

"I know. I've got to get home." Liz rose from the bed and began to dress. "I'll call you once it is set up. I think I'll take him to Floyd's Steak house and meet you there by accident."

"Then the three of us go back to his place?"

"Something like that. If you two hit it off, then yeah. If it goes really well then maybe I go home and the two of you go back to his place." Liz stepped into her heels. "I'll give you a call, 'kay?"

"I don't know why I let you talk me into crazy things like this, but sure." Becky laughed.

--

It was Friday and Liz sat in her Z4, anticipation building in her. Her phone buzzed and she looked at the incoming text. "Ready come in im at door" She smiled and tossed her phone in her purse and climbed out of her car. Straightening her skirt, she patted her stomach and then walked up to the door. She'd fucked thirty-seven men other than her husband since she'd been married and still, every time made her stomach jitter. Something about the naughtiness of it still excited her. She reached the door and Ray opened it for her. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she was a little sad that this was the last time she would get to fuck Michael and she might not even fuck him tonight. She forced a smile to her face and gave Ray a deep kiss before letting him lead her in. At the security desk she signed the form. Ray put her in time as 16:30 and her out time as 16:45. It was five-thirty.

Ray gave her another kiss and whispered, "Good luck. He's been walking on cloud nine the whole week."

"Hopefully he will still be high after tonight, but high on a different woman." Liz smiled back at him.

"You know, you could still be his mistress after this if you wanted."

"No, much better for him to let him be with a woman who can really be his girlfriend."

"If you say so. I like Becky, but she's not you. I'm not sure your plan is going to work."

"You under-estimate her. When she wants a man, she knows how to get him. I just hope they like each other. You never know, you know. Well, I better get this going. We are supposed to accidentally bump into Becky around six-thirty."

Ray patted her on the bottom. "Have fun."

Liz made her way back to Michael's cubicle. "Hi Michael. How are you tonight."

She'd called him earlier in the week and set up the date. Probably one of the reasons he'd been happy, she guessed.

Michael turned around quickly, bumping his knee on his keyboard tray. "Liz! I'm great. How are you tonight."

"Wonderful. Actually I'm hungry. Are you okay with Floyd's tonight?"

"Sure. Let me log off and I'll be ready."

It was about a forty-five minute drive from Daltech to Floyd's Steakhouse and Liz wanted to arrive right at six-thirty so once he logged off, she stepped up to him and took him in her arms and gave him a deep kiss. As she kissed him her hand slid down to brush his cock through his slacks. He returned her kiss with passion but broke it off after a few minutes.

"We should go," he said, looking around.

"Michael, are you ashamed of me?"

"No, Liz!" Michael's eyes went wide. "Never! You are wonderful. It's just that, well, it's only five-thirty-five. I mean, we aren't supposed to have girlfriends at work."

Liz smiled at him and then stepped closer. "I like breaking rules," she breathed into his ear and then kissed him again.

This was a longer kiss and they let their tongues wrestle. Liz fondled Michael's cock while they kissed. As they kissed Michael finally loosened up enough to slide a hand up to caress one of Liz's breasts.

"Michael!" A woman's voice broke the moment. Michael jerked back, embarrassed.

Liz turned smoothly to face the intruder. "Hi, I'm Liz." She held out her hand to the wide eyed woman in a frumpy gray skirt and black shapeless blouse.

The frumpy woman seemed taken aback by Liz. "I'm Janice. What are you doing here? I mean other than molesting poor Michael here."

Liz smiled broadly. "I'm taking him out to supper and then he and I and one of my girlfriends are going to have a wild threesome. That is unless you want to join in. We can make it a foursome if you'd like." Liz believed that telling nosy people the truth was the best policy.

"Well, I never! Good night Michael." Janice spun around and stalked off.

Michael was doing his best not to laugh. When he'd calmed down a little, he grinned at Liz. "Janice thinks she is everyone's mom. I'm sure you shocked ten years off her life."

"Oh, I hope not. I don't think she could spare that much."

Liz led Michael out to her car. They talked as Liz drove through the busy city streets; evading the other idiot drivers with ease in her sporty BMW. Their conversation touched on nearly every topic, from politics to space travel. Michael was obviously more interested in the later. Liz turned into Floyds parking lot and pulled up the valet kiosk. Smiling at the cute valet who took her keys, Liz followed Michael into the restaurant to find Becky arguing with the hostess.

"But I'm sure I have a reservation here for six-thirty."

"I'm sorry ma'am, I don't have anything under that name." The hostess truly looked sad for Becky.

"Becky!" Liz grinned at her friend. "Is everything okay?"

"I don't know what happened. I was supposed to meet some friends here for supper and I'm sure Terry told me it was for six-thirty. Let me call her."

While Becky tapped at her phone, Liz gave her name to the hostess.

"Yes, I have your reservation. Your table will be ready in just a moment. Is the rest of your ..."

"I'm sorry. Can you give me just a minute?" Liz interrupted with a smile. She turned to Michael. "I'm sorry, I should have introduced you. This is Becky, a friend of mine. She's a chemical engineer for Beefchem in Fort Worth."

Becky pulled her phone away from her ear. "Dang it!" She screwed her face up. "Terry is over at Big Daddy's. I don't know how I got that mixed up with Floyds."

"Big Daddy's! That's clear on the other side of Fort Worth." Liz raised her eyebrows.

"Yeah, they'll be through eating before I even get there."

"Why don't you eat with us? Do you mind Michael?"

Michaels face showed that he did, but he said, "No, of course not."

Liz turned to the hostess. "Would it be okay to change my reservation to three and let my friend join us?"

The hostess looked confused. "But..."

"Oh please. Surely you have a table for three?"

"Yes, of course but ..."

"Great, we are ready to be seated whenever you are. Thank you so much." Liz winked at the hostess who finally seemed to catch on.

"Sure, I think your table is ready. If you'll follow me?"

At the table their waiter took their orders and then disappeared. Liz looked at Becky.

"So you were meeting friends tonight?"

"Yeah, Terry and Lynn. I guess we agreed on Big Daddy's but for some reason I was sure we said here. Oh well."

"Well I'm glad we ran into you. Becky, this is my friend Michael."

"Hi Michael." Becky smiled at him.

"Hi Becky. Nice to meet you. Liz told me you are chemical engineer?"