The Mirror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your coffee Master and a slave who hopes to please You Master." I whispered a lot more throatily than I expected

He tipped his sunglasses slightly upwards and looked down at me, then indicated that I was to kneel closer in front of him.

"Yes Master, thank You Master." I whispered, creeping closer to him as he opened his knees.

"Your coffee Master and emily's soft lips for Your pleasure Master." I was almost choking with desire to please him.

He reached down and took the coffee, tipping His sunglasses back into place. The sun was bright. Bright and hot on my naked back, the stone tiles, warm and slightly uncomfortable under my knees. He was seated in the shade. I felt an uncontrollable shiver of excitement as his fingers brushed the tips of mine, when he took the cup.

"What is the matter with you this morning emily? ." He asked not unkindly, amused.

"Master?" I whispered feeling incredibly vulnerable

"Your pretty little head seems particularly empty, almost distracted this morning."

"Yes Master, emily doesn't know Master, she feels very emotional this morning Master." I almost stammered.

As I referred to myself in the third person, automatically, naturally. I felt even more inferior & vulnerable.

"A pretty little bimbo like you should be emotional, kneeling before your Masters"

"Yes Master, thank You Master."

He was toying with the whip absent mindedly. Then he lifted the leather tab to my veiled lips. I started to kiss it, to cover it with soft kisses without thinking, knowing it was expected of me. The tab was supple but hard. The smell of the leather strong, very masculine. But also on the whip I could smell & taste the aroma's of sex and fear.

"Perhaps I should whip you emily and send you back to your chores."

"Ohh Master." I burst into tears, sobbing as I kissed the whip.

"Or perhaps I should spank you before you serve me slave"

"Master?" I whispered still kissing the whip fearfully , but sensing a softening in his voice.

"A little fucktoy like you should be regularly spanked."

"Yes Master."

"& you crave firm discipline don't you slave, so you serve your Masters well."

"Yes Master, thank You Master."

He put the whip to one side on the arm of his chair & I felt a hot uncontrollable gush of almost devastating relief. The emotion so powerful that I nearly choked on the hot wave, spreading from my belly and heaving bosom & into my throat. I dropped to his feet covering them with soft submissive tearful grateful kisses. He lifted my head and my eyes to his. I was so hot and wet now utterly vulnerable, wanting to look away to run and hide but I daren't.

"But I don't feel like spanking your sweet little bottom yet this morning slave." He told me.

At that moment I realized that my body longed to be put over his knee and to feel his firm hand on my well rounded bottom. To be disciplined by him so intimately. I felt and heard my thighs squelch, I could smell my heat.

The amusement in his voice was evident. He was as aware, could smell, as I was excruciatingly aware of my hot arousal. The threat of the whip, or a spanking can be just as effective as its application. Inducing in me a state of utter sexual fright and vulnerability.

He pulled me closer between his knees. My lips almost touching at the bulge in his trousers.

I looked up at him struggling to bring words to my lips.

He smiled

"Yes you may please me slave."

"Yes Master, thank You Master."

With trembling fingers I unbuckled the belt of his linen slacks, and slid down the flies. Then my soft hands slipped inside the brushed silk of his expensive boxer shorts, finding him intoxicatingly hard and strong. I lifting his warm swollen balls and erect penis lovingly from the shorts, to my lips.

"Master is so hard." I whispered kissing at the almost smooth sac.

"Yes Slave I am." He murmured.

I was looking up at him, the shaft and head of his penis above me, between my eyes and his.

"I was enjoying watching you and adele, serving breakfast this morning, trying to decide which of you to have fetch my coffee."

I felt a sudden rush of competitive envy, and jealousy towards adele. The girl who had been kneeling besides me at the mirrors this morning.

"Yes Master, thank You for choosing emily Master." I whispered kissing at his swollen balls through the sac.

"It is nothing slave, I may have her serve me this afternoon, or another." He told me matter of factly.

"Yes Master, thank You Master." I whispered, humiliated but still so mollified & flattered to be chosen by him at this moment.

I slipped his right testicle into my lips, rolling it with my tongue lovingly, then sucking around it. Still looking up at him as I rolled his left testicle in my soft fingers tenderly.

He sipped his coffee.

I began to suck his left testicle lovingly, rolling his now soaked right one in my fingers. His taste so warm in my soft lips. I lifted both of his swollen balls in my hands now and rolling my tongue firmly licked around them and flatly between then. Under him in a smooth long lick just flickering at his shaft.

"Please Master, may emily lick and kiss Your shaft.."

He said nothing, as I continued to lovingly kiss and lick around his now very swollen balls. Then he looked down at me & said simply.

"Yes you may."

"Yes Master, thank You Master."

I rose up slightly on my knees and started to kiss the base of his shaft. Kissing it with just the soft swell of my lips as they plumped on him. Kissing & licking him so softly and sweetly. I could feel my own thighs hot and wet, squelching behind me. My clitoris so hard with need. Humiliatingly I realised that I was pierced and belled there too. My thighs were clamped together tightly with need and I was excruciatingly self conscious of the wet sounds I was making and my strong sweet smell of arousal. Thick and almost clinging to the air around me.

I kissed slowly upwards. Kissing around him, looking up at him lovingly, so desperate to please him. Slowly my lips began to kiss at his frenulum and the split of his corona on the underside of his glans. He was breathing steadily now, shifting ever so slightly in the chair above me. I looked up at him kissing his frenulum lovingly and murmured sweetly.

"Please Master, may emily suck Your head Master?"

His breathing was still measured but tight as he replied.

"Yes slave you may."

"Yes Master, thank You Master." I gasped happily, rising still higher on my knees between his legs.

Pursing my lips into a soft heart shaped glossy pout I looked up gratefully, then kissing him & slowly pressing down around him. Letting the firmness of the glans part and open my lips around him. Under the relative softness of the firm glans he was rock hard. My lips and mouth seemed to melt around him as I licked around the head in circles, back and forth. Then began to suck him inside me slowly and lovingly. As my lips began to sink just below the lip of his glans and corona I rose a little higher on my knees and pressed my cleavage around him tightly massaging him with my swollen breasts, glossy through the fabric of my apron. Massaged him upwards into my mouth as it sunk further and further around him. I twisted and rolled my lips on him as I bobbed slowly. My head was swirling warmly as I melted around him rapturously sucking him inside me. Over and over, for how long I don't know, blissfully loving him.

Then he tensed and my mouth was filled with a hot splash of sweet clear precum. I lifted my lips from him and looked up with my mouth full. He sipped his coffee smiling

down at me.

"Yes girl you may swallow."

"Thank You Master." I whispered swallowing the slightly bitter, slightly sweet precum.

"How does it taste this morning slave."

"Like a taste of heaven Master, a small taste of Your pleasure Master." I replied utterly loving and subservient.

"As it should always slave."

"Yes Master, thank You Master."

He sipped his coffee again.

Then reaching down, he took my wrists behind me and snapped them into steel slave bracelets.

"Nice and deep now slut, nice and slowly."

"Yes Master, thank You Master." I whimpered hotly as he started to push deeply into my mouth. His hand wrapped in my long blonde hair, at the nape of my neck. He was so big 10 inches or so and so wide. He pushed my head down firmly. Pushing against my mouth as I gagged on him, pressing his now swollen head deep into my mouth into my throat. Overcoming the gag reflex I began to suck tightly. Sucking him first in then out but not by very much. With his hand firmly in my hair he pressed my head back down again, making me gag and splutter on him again. Each time my suction pushed him slightly outwards he would push in more deeply. His testicles on my chin as he pushed so deep. Enjoying me gagging and spluttering on him as he pressed deeply into my throat. I was gasping and gagging on him then feeling myself melt around him. Melting into him, into his lust and pleasure. Feeling myself a loving throbbing, utterly dependant and subservient part of his enjoyment. I was only vaguely, dimly aware of my own body, so soaked and waxy melting on my thighs. So very nearly orgasmic, burning & flaming around him, on the very brink of climax, as the tension built and built inside him. Throbbing and pulsing, so powerfully, so unstoppable, so wonderful and masculine in its urgency.

Then he came exploding massively in my mouth. Sticky hot cum. Thick and hot powerful eruption after pumping eruption. Completely filling my mouth and around him, spurting around him onto my lips. He held my hair tightly, pressing me very deep as he came & came again. Then pulling himself free still spurting strongly he pulsed and spattered thick white globs and wads of cum all over my face. Down my apron and breasts. And then still spurting back into my already full mouth draining himself.

He sat back groaning heavily with pleasure, releasing my hair. I knelt between his legs completely utterly emotionally overcome. The connection between us burst, as my own so near climax, throbbed and ebbed. I was still so hot and wet, so needy & completely impotently frustrated. But lovingly happy and so fulfilled too that my Master had cum.

I knelt there looking up at him as he sat back in pleasure & relief my mouth was so completely full of his hot sticky thick seed. I was choking and gagging on the thick load. Totally overwhelmed by the amount he had cum at least a cup full and so thick, thicker than yoghurt or custard. Such a strong taste and smell too, so potent and virile. I was breathing desperately through my nose. My veil was completely soaked and sticky, stuck to my mouth and nose, making it difficult to breath easily. As I waited for permission to swallow.

Eventually after a couple of minutes or longer he looked down at me and lifted my chin so my eyes were in his.

"Have you swallowed any slut?"

I shook my head desperately.

"None at all slave?"

I shook my head again.

"Your Masters cum is precious isn't it slave, and so is my permission for you to swallow?"

I nodded my head.

"You may swallow once." He told me watching me.

I gulped down a massive thick sticky gulp.

"Can you speak?"

I shook my head even more desperately now.

"Swallow again once."

Another thick slimy hot gulp.

In total it was four hot sticky gulps with his express permission, before I could finally splutter through my still thickly sticky mouth. My belly felt full of him.

"Thank You Master, emily loves You Master."

"You may swallow the rest emily."

"Yes Master, thank You Master, emily loves You Master."

My mouth and face were still sticky and wetly gummy with his cum. It was all I could taste & smell the strong smell and taste of his cum. Always so thick and always so massive.

He patted my head, then reached down and released my wrists from the bracelets.

"Did emily please You Master?"

He didn't reply then simply handed me his now empty coffee cup.

"Another coffee girl, my mouth is dry"

"Yes Master, thank You Master." I whispered rising quickly to my feet clutching his cup.

"Then you may clean me." He told me patting my bottom.

"Yes Master, thank You Master." I replied my lips sticky through my sticky soaked veil.

Inside the club the other girls were still scrubbing and polishing eagerly. Adele looked up from her knees scrubbing the tiles. Our eyes met, she was in tears, yesterday she had served him his morning coffee. I was nearly in tears too, no longer feeling jealous but deeply emotional & vulnerable. I hurried to the kitchens.

The two brunettes also seemed less superior and condescending to me. One of them came and held me softly while the other prepared Masters coffee.

"Good girl." One of them whispered to me.

"Yes miss thank you miss."

"Lucky girl hurry back to Master." The other told me handing me his coffee.

Back on the veranda, master simply took his coffee & sent me for the cleaning bowl & towels.

I knelt between his open legs and licked him clean, then with the slightly moist towels cleaned him with the scented water & dried him with the other tiles. Behind me I could hear the market area bustling now. Confident loud male voices, and softly spoken submissive female replies. As I knelt over his lap I could hear footsteps behind me. And Master greeting several men above me as they passed. None of them paid the slightest bit of attention to me as I tenderly cleaned him.

Then when he was satisfied he pushed me away to one side and stood up fastening his pants. Sitting down again he slipped off his highly polished shoes and pushed them in my direction.

"You may polish them slave."

"Yes Master, thank You Master." I said meekly.

Then while he sat there enjoying the morning I knelt sticky and soiled with his pleasure and polished his shoes lovingly.

I crept to his feet and fastened them, when they were gleaming, and looked up at him.

"You may hurry back to your chores slave, Master is finished with you now."

"Yes Master, thank You Master." I was crying as I stood up

"Those repetitive servile chores will be that much more meaningful for you now with my taste and smell in your mouth wont they slave? " He said patting my bottom.

"Yes Master, thank You Master."

"Good girl, I think I may possibly have a swim before lunch, or after lunch."

"Yes Master, this girl hopes you will enjoy Your swim Master, emily loves You Master."

He slapped my bottom suddenly loudly and sharply. Bringing tears to my eyes as I yelped quite pathetically.

"Back to your chores now little bimbo."

"Yes Master, thank You Master." I sobbed, gathering up the cleaning bowl and towel and fleeing back inside in tears, dismissed.

Inside the club it was warm and a little stifling. The air conditioning would be turned on in time for lunchtime. I knelt besides adele, wanting to feel close to her, as we scrubbed the floor together. We were both in tears emotionally fraught as we worked. Obediently cleaning the club for our masters. As we worked we whispered to each other. She had been summoned by one of the overnight guests after breakfast. He had wanted his car valeted this morning, by 2 of the bikini clad girls in the car park behind the club. And while he had waited, adele had brought him coffee and pleasured him. Then after she had been dismissed she had been called over by another of the clubs co-owners. While I had served Master on the veranda she had been sucking his associate and co-owner. It was a pleasant way for a master to start the day. With a coffee and fellatio. Also it is instructive for the girl. Bringing him coffee & serving him intimately while he enjoys the start of the day, then being sent to her chores. Still hot & wet, needy and frustrated, knowing her place.

It felt like such a long morning too, scrubbing and polishing on our knees in the stifling heat, till the air con was turned on ready for lunchtime. Our bottoms in the air behind us, higher than our heads, swinging as we worked. Our clitoris bells ringing out sweetly behind us. We had to work quietly only permitted the occasional whisper to each other. Both adele & I were quite tearful throughout the morning. & we were both still hot and wet with frustrated need for masters touch. Though in our snatches of whispers with the other slaves, so were they.

My thoughts were totally filled with fellatio and swallowing masters cum. Constantly thinking about serving the masters. Over and over in minute detail the moment when my soft lips parted slowly around the head of his penis. Or that first soft kiss & taste on his head. It was a way to make the repetitive female chores, become infused with obedient and submissive sexuality. So that even the most mundane task, was arousing and became foreplay to our intimate service. Feeling utterly inferior and dependant vulnerably longing for the validation of male attention. Master & couple of other men co owners I suppose of the club were in and out from time to time. But mainly they were lounging outside on the shaded tables, enjoying the morning. Every once in a while they would step inside, watching us briefly occasionally standing over us while we worked. One girl received 2 loud stinging lashes from the riding crops & instructed to hurry herself. For no other reason that I could discern than at his whim. She had been working just as hard and as diligently as the rest of us. The crack of the leather whip on the soft flesh of her behind had been loud and frightening, we had all jumped in alarm, feeling the sting of the whip on our own thighs.

She had sobbed fearfully at his feet, looking up placidly, smiling submissively at him through her obvious distress.

"Yes Master, thank You Master for disciplining this girl Master. This girl will work harder Master." She had gushed frightened.

He said nothing in nothing in reply. Standing over her with the whip while she desperately & furiously polished the floor tiles on all fours. Then he had moved on to stand over another girl. This arbitrary discipline distressed us all, leaving us feeling very uneasy & intensely vulnerable. The powerless sense of trepidation, completely overwhelming. Inducing in us into a humiliating subjugation and absolute compliance, as it was intended to. Then to my acute dismay the master from the veranda had come and stood behind adele & me. I heard the swish of the whip behind us then the burning sting of the leather on my tender smooth upper thighs. I had squealed pathetically then sobbed as he had delivered another stinging lash, expertly placed across the line of the first. Adele had received 2 sharp lashes too.

They knew exactly where to whip us to induce the maximum effect. Not so much on our well rounded softer bottoms. But around and under the buttock, where it joined the upper thigh and was most tender. The firm springy crop, finding the inside of the thigh too, stinging and smarting across there. And as we polished on our hands and knees, we had to keep our bottoms in the air, above the level of our heads. With our rumps alluring and exposed.

"Thank You Master for disciplining this girl Master. This girl will work harder Master." We had sobbed together.

He said nothing just moved away satisfied. The eloquence of the whip speaks for itself. There was no malice in this brief whipping, painful as it was. Slavegirls are disciplined and directed, in this intuitively simple, efficient, and indeed satisfying manner.

We kept our heads down as we worked, weeping at the stinging smarting pain on our behinds. The whip expertly placed where our upper thighs and buttocks were the most tender. The whips never marked or damaged the skin, but the area would be puffy and inflamed for some considerable time. In misery engulfed in pain and fear, frantically anxious not to be punished again. My veil still sticky and gummy with his cum catching on my lips, catching my gasped breath as I worked.