The Mirror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning was seemingly interminable as we worked then eventually the interior of the club started to cool as the air conditioning was turned on. We were all sent to freshen our make up and given our aprons back. Fortunately I was given a fresh veil and apron. Pale pink again, the masters had decided that this cheap slutty pink was a good colour for both myself and adele. The pretty, glossy colours of the other girls aprons and veils were equally tawdry and sensuous. Slutty and demeaning, totally for the pleasure of our owners & masters. Nonetheless we all squirmed and jiggled happily to be permitted this brief snatch of clothing. Jiggled and wriggled hoping Master was watching and was pleased with us.

If breakfast had seemed busy, lunchtime was hectic. The club was full of male diners. All demanding and expecting immediate and servile service. Often changing their orders on a whim or expecting, some slight change or addition and drink after drink. Ice cool ciders and beers, wines shorts. Everything was expected to be just right. I didn't really know the names of most of the items, I just numbly repeated the orders to the girls struggling in the kitchens. Or to the two men, who seemed to be in no particular hurry running the bar. We girls were all rushed off our feet, running from table to table breathlessly serving the masters. I had a few occasions to serve drinks and snacks on the veranda. & in the town the small outdoor seafront restaurants, with their straw roofed seating areas, mainly selling freshly caught grilled fish were similarly busy with male diners. & waited on hand and foot by scantily clad barefoot slavegirls. There were other shaded areas where men were sitting around drinking beer and I saw a number of girls kneeling by the men performing fellatio, while then man sat drinking. But I didn't have time to dally. No sooner had I brought drinks or food to one table, then I was summoned with a snap of the fingers to another table. While the men sat and enjoyed their lunch my occasional reward was a firm patronising pat or more often a loud, good natured, slap on my bottom.

"Good girl, emily, now fetch me another beer." & so on.

My response a surprised giggly yelp at the slap. Looking over my shoulder sultrily & submissively at the man.

"Yes Master, Thank You Master." Feeling so pathetically flattered and pleased at being called a good girl.

Finally the lunchtime rush seemed to be starting to ebb away. The club was in incredible mess of plates & glasses to be cleaned. I was relieved that the master with the whip seemed to be somewhat satisfied with the large brass pot of tips, although it still seemed to be not very full. The club didn't empty fully though. To my surprise the walls around the large seating area, without dining tables, so stifling and sticky in the morning as we had scrubbed and polished, were drawn back & opened up. Opened up onto the sunny veranda and a cooling breeze from the sea. And men in groups or individually were seating themselves there. Outside on the veranda, the area which I hadn't seen before, had a large pool and some men were swimming around relaxing. Just past this area was a large car park, filled with what looked like very expensive sports cars. These were being cleaned & polished, and valeted by dark haired slavegirls in glossy skimpy bikini's. Another area of the club was also opened up, which had a few snooker and pool tables, plus what looked like a small stage. This also needed to be cleaned.

I wasn't stripped of my apron and nor were the other girls. Instead we were set to cleaning up, all over again, whilst serving the seated men when required. I was summoned again and again fetching drinks. Fortunately when serving groups of men seated like this I was given a tray to carry several drinks at a time for the individual groups. But then each drink still had to be served individually. Raising it to my breasts and pressing and rolling it there, kissing the outside of the rim tenderly, before lifting it to the master & proffering the drink to him and my intimate service. Most of the men simply took the drink without thanking or even noticing me.

But then one master had taken his drink and gestured for me to come closer between his open thighs. After I had swallowed his cum, cleaned him & fetched him another beer, he had curtly dismissed me back to my chores.

My face all sticky and red with humiliation. My thighs were hot and wet. I knelt besides adele and started polishing the floor. Looking at her, her face was all sticky and splattered with cum too. As we whispered to each other we spluttered into our sticky veils. We kept our bottoms high in the air as we worked on all fours. Swinging our hips together, the bells on our clitoris piercings ringing out behind us. And the bells on our nipples ringing out sweetly underneath us. Working hard, anxious to avoid a sharp whipping from one of the tavern masters, who was watching the girls work while he and the other men relaxed.

I was summoned several times that afternoon. And on at least 3 more occasions I performed fellatio on the masters as they enjoyed their drinks. It was difficult to roll the glasses between my breasts and to kiss the rim of the glass without getting sticky cum on the vessel. However I made absolutely certain that I didn't, fearing and knowing that punishment for such an offence would be severe and painful. Then towards the end of the afternoon, when the club was starting to empty, ahead of the evening entertainment, 3 men called me over and had me fetch them beers. Then they had me suck each of them in turn. They came copiously and messily in my mouth and all over me. They had all come strongly and thickly, more than a cupful, in fact more like 2 cupfuls each. The smell and taste was so strong, my belly felt full and I always felt queasy, swallowing just one mans load, let alone 3 thick wads of cum. But I had smiled gratefully and submissively. Bimboishly flattered that they had chosen me for their afternoons entertainment.

I had fetched them more beer and cleaned them with my tongue. Then they gave me a single cheap copper coin to take to the tips pot. Because my mouth was all sticky, and my cleavage was too, they put the coin between my buttocks. Then one of them gave my bottom a sound spank, as they all laughed at me in distress clenching my buttocks tightly, anxious not to drop the coin.

"Run along now slut, we have finished with your pretty mouth."

"Yes Masters, thanks You Masters." I had whimpered in tears as I hurried away. To the sound of their amused laughter behind me.

The master with the tips pot had been watching and kept me waiting still holding the coin tightly in my buttocks. Then taking it he had slapped my bottom and sent me back to my chores. I was now filthy and sticky. I felt like my entire upper body was coated and covered in gooey cum, which it very nearly was. My thighs were so hot and wet, my intimacies felt like an ultra sensitive mass of hot sticky jelly. Judging by the smell of and the wet squidgy sounds from the other girls They were equally as helplessly wet and vulnerable as I was. The smell, very nearly a taste in the air around us, and the sensations of sex & fear, total vulnerability.

I was literally in terror of the club masters watching over us with the whip. Not that they were too concerned with being in any way lenient. The club still had to be immaculate for the evening & customers still had to be served perfectly in any way they desired.

I had sobbed fearfully as he approached me from behind. Then the swish & terrible sting of the crop. Feeling like it was slicing or biting into my tender sensitive flesh.

"Hurry up slut." I had been told curtly.

"Yes Master, thank You Master for disciplining this slut Master. This girl will work faster Master." I had sobbed and whimpered.

"Yes you will wont you slut?." He had said chuckling and giving me a swift third lash for good measure.

"Yes Master, thank You Master."

Then towards the end of the afternoon the club started to empty and finally the masters were satisfied that everything was as it should be. The tile floors, wooden tables and leather chairs all looked immaculate & nearly brand new. As we finished off the other girls belonging to the club, who were rented out for the day were led back in. they were all wrist braceleted and leashed together. Each had her tips stuffed in her mouth. They seemed tired but happy. After each girl had, had her tips taken from her mouth, one of the club masters examined the pot and the girls, thoughtfully tapping his thigh with the whip. All the girls were apprehensive now. Often even if the amount is satisfactory one or two girls are singled out and made an example of. Whipped in front of us all. However tonight this thankfully wasn't to be the case. Though this uncertainty & vagary also had the intentional effect of keeping us unsettled and anxious to be pleasing.

They were all unchained and they & we were led into the small back room for the slaves. The tiny tiled room was bare except for mirrors on the walls at kneeling height. And at the back of the room there was another doorway leading to 2 small patent leather curtained cages, one large and one smaller. The curtains were kept closed, retaining the aroma of the slaves who squirmed and slept in them. One curtain was red, and the smaller cage was curtained in pink leather. Unusually both curtains were see through. Though only one way, the occupants cannot see out but those captive within can be easily viewed and examined. I knew that the smaller pink curtained cage was for blonde girls like adele & me. Blonde slaves are considered inferior to even the other slavegirls and kept under stricter discipline.

There was a sunken hole in the centre of the room and one by one were permitted to squat over the hole. In full view of all the other girls and the master watching us and toilet. The master watching over us told us when we had to stop and we obeyed immediately. Nearly all of us stopping peeing before we were fully satisfied, to his amusement. There was scarcely any faecal waste just urine. Our bottoms are to be kept clear for more intimate purposes. After we had all finished, one of the blonde girls washed the area around the hole quickly. Then some of the dark haired & redheaded girls were fed, a gloopy custard type mixture, from a bowl held in the masters hand. The thick lukewarm mixture had the texture & appearance of cum. Though not I thought sluttily the pleasure of feeling that hot burst filling your mouth. Sometimes the bowl was placed on the floor and the girls had to kneel at it on all fours. Sometimes he would cup it in his hand and the girl would have to lap it from his fingers sucking his fingers clean. Or sometimes one of the girls would cup in her hands and another girl would lap it. Whatever amused him at the time. The other blondes and I weren't fed, we were knelt facing the wall while the other girls fed.

The master had slapped my bottom "You have swallowed plenty today haven't you slut."

"Yes Master, thank You Master." I had whispered, my lips & mouth still sticky with congealed and congealing cum.

"And plenty more for you tonight emily." He told me.

"Yes Master, thank You Master, this girl hopes so Master."

"And for your ass & your intimate lips emily." He said patting my bottom firmly.

I tossed my long hair prettily looking over my shoulder up at him.

"Yes Master, emily hopes so very much Master."

He slapped my bottom again "What a hot little fucktoy you are emily."

"Yes Master, thank You Master."

Then some large buckets full of warm soapy water were fetched and we knelt together and cleaned each other, with large sponges. The soapy water was oily too, with moisturizer and scenting oils. Also with nutrients that were absorbed through the skin. When we were finished I felt very smooth and slippery, my skin was so soft, no traces of any calluses from our work. I looked at the other girls our skin was flawless and glowing with health. Flawless and unblemished save the small brand on each of our bottoms, identifying our owners. In this case the clubs brand had been burned into our bottoms. We knelt at the mirrors applying our make up, kneeling excitedly next to each other. The master kept an eye on us but allowed us to whisper to each other, he was sat in the corner drinking a beer and toying idly with the whip as he smoking a cigarette. Obviously enjoying the sight of a roomful of nude pretty girls readying themselves, each trying to subtly outdo each other, making ourselves pretty for the men

Before the incident in the mirror this morning. The other side of the mirror that now seemed so far away now, as if a dream. Women had spent inordinate amounts of time and attention devoted to their appearances. Vying jealously with each other and obsessing over the tiniest details of cosmetics, clothes their hair. Disingenuous and deceitful to themselves that this obsession was anything but for the pleasure and attention of men. Now that wanting to be desired was manifest in the slaves we were, slaves to our Masters.

Occasionally, furtively I would glance over my shoulder, looking at him. Then blushing look back to the mirror. I would catch the eyes of the other girls looking round too, then quickly down and back to the mirrors. Hoping that he might be watching them as I was. I bit my bottom lip, wondering how it must feel to be a man in a place like this. How wonderful it must be to have us so lovely and obedient for them. Instead of being submissive kneeling prettily at their feet. How potent & authoritative holding the whip handle must feel. Pressing it firmly to my lips, instead of kissing its stern blade obediently & fearfully. The thought aroused me terribly. I squeezed my warm thighs tightly together. I was aching for his attention so much.

He snapped his fingers.

"Come and get your pretty silks girls."

We all stood up excitedly crowing eagerly around his chair, but not pressing against him. He was picking out glossy silk slips from a box by his chair. One by one he handed each of us a tiny garment, with matching panties & veils. Most were baby doll slips, some with a little tie fastening the skimpy garment across the breasts. Or filmy slips with thin straps. Little more than tight flimsy lingerie, enhancing rather than covering our curves. Leaving little doubt that we were for the sexual pleasure of our masters. The blondes were made to wait till last, & adele & I made to wait till the very last.

Master picked out 2 pale pink slips and held them out to us.

"Just these 2 left, for you."

I looked down at the box, there were plenty of other colours left. Master often played this game with adele and I.

"Yes Master."

"Are you sure the colour is not too cheap for you girls?"

"No Master."

"Not too trashy, too worthless?" He teased us

"No Master."

"Of course not, it's a very pretty colour for two pretty bimbo's isn't it girls."

"Yes Master, thank you Master."

"Two little bimbos who want to serve their masters well?"

"Yes Master, thank you Master." We chorused together.

"Good girls! I'm sure you will be made to serve well, wont you slaves?" He said patting the whip on the side of his chair.

"Yes Master, thank you Master."

He handed us the slips, I slipped into mine quickly, fastening the strap around my neck & tying the bow under my uplifted swelling cleavage. I looked down the way the slip fastened always made me feel very swollen and sensitive and bouncy. & as if at any moment I would spill out, which made me feel very self conscious as I jiggled my breasts as I walked. I slipped on the tiny panties. Almost as soon as I felt the glossy fabric on my intimacies I felt the fabric moisten and become very slippery on my labial lips and bottom. It was a maddening combination of slipperiness and hot stickiness. I was already squirming helplessly. I fastened my fresh veil. Even though it was clean, there was still the taste & aroma of fellatio on the fabric. It still had the tell tale dent at my lips.

He pushed adele & I to our knees in front of him holding our chins and lifting our eyes to his.

"Such a pretty sight, 2 blondes so eager to serve."

"Yes Master, thank you Master."

"And such sweet breasts"

"Yes Master, thank you Master."

"So inviting, to be covered in cum."

"Yes Master, thank you Master."

"Stand up & get ready for the cage girls"

"Yes Master, thank you Master."

We stood up very close to him, obedient but not wanting to leave his powerful male presence.

He patted my bottom, then adele's.

"Good girls, run along now."

"Yes Master, thank you Master." We both whispered together quite weakly.

"Oh wait girls" He said suddenly

"Yes Master?"

"I think you have the wrong panties on."

I blushed and squirmed. He often played this game with adele and I.

"Take them off & show me."

"Yes Master." We both slipped down our briefs, holding them in both hands out to him.

He looked down as if in disdain at the already wet panties.

"Swap them."

"Yes Master, thank you Master." We hurriedly obeyed very refaced as I felt the wetness of adele's panties sticking to me.

"Now you are both in each others juices, aren't you?"

"Yes Master."

"& you cant tell whose slutty wetness is who's can you girls."

"No Master."

"Now you can go to the cage."

"Yes Master, thank You Master."

All the blondes were braceleted, wrists behind our backs & we were led out of the preparation room and to a small round cage in the centre of the club. The cage was curtained. Master drew back the curtain revealing the small gate. It was just high enough to crawl through on all fours and locked with a heart shaped padlock. Inside the cage, the floor was cushioned with slippery pink vinyl. The curtain was pink vinyl too and was see through in one direction. The occupants can be clearly observed but those captive within cannot see out. The interior of the cage was very warm and sticky and smelly too. The cage was infrequently aired, only briefly when the curtain was drawn back and one of the girls summoned out. Apart from that the smell of our arousal, our use and our vulnerable fear was kept in the cage. So we simmered on the stifling smell and taste of our helplessness. Mingled with the cheap perfume that is sprayed within. One by one the girls crawled into the tiny cramped cage. It was only just high enough to kneel waiting within.

In the early evening hot meals were served, usually by the dark haired girls. Then afterwards, later in the evening only a cold buffet is served, though a girl can still be sent to the kitchen to warm up some food if a master requires it. We were left in the cage till later in the evening, squirming and whispering out of the cage. Whispering & pleading to any passing master. Begging to be chosen to kneel between his legs and please him, or to be taken to the booths and penetrated for his pleasure.

I was to be the last one into the cage. But master stopped me as I was about to crawl inside. He closed the gate and locked the padlock, closing the curtain on the girls inside.

"Not yet emily."

"Yes Master."

Behind me I could hear the girls inside the cage. Blindly not being able to see past the curtain, but knowing she can be observed. Kneeling prettily, jiggling her breasts and squirming alluringly.

"Please Master, please Master let this girl please You."

" Please Master choose this girl Master, to suck Your cock lovingly Master."

"Please Master this girl aches to suck You Master."

"Please Master make this girl serve You well Master."

"Please choose this girl Master, whip this girl if she fails to please You perfectly Master."

Over and over again whispering hotly, begging to serve.