The Mirror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My breath was tight and hot behind my veil as I knelt at masters feet, while he unlocked my bracelets. He sat down on a leather armchair close to the cage.

"Run and fetch me a cold beer emily, it's a warm evening."

"Yes Master, thank You Master."

I went quickly through the nearly empty club to the bar. From the bar I could see the girls in the kitchen chatting excitedly as they prepared the evenings food. They all looked so happy, looking forward to the later evening & serving the masters intimate demands. As I knelt by the fridge feeling the bottles, finding the coolest bottle for master I realized how happy I was too. How I wasn't just selecting the best bottle for him because I was afraid to be punished. & don't misunderstand me I was very afraid of being punished. But because I wanted more so than anything for him to be happy and pleased. Him and any master who called me to their feet. I was utterly happy to be desired and lovely for the men for the masters. Happy to be teased by them and to serve them lovingly. Even happy that they chose to keep me firmly disciplined, punished & rightly so, if I fail to please them totally.

I found the coldest bottle & a chilled glass, carefully filling it with the fizzing popping cold beer. Hoping it would be cold & refreshing for him. My own lips were sticky and warm behind the slippery veil. I lifted the glass to my bosom and clasping it there lovingly, walked back to him. My thighs already squelching as I felt his eyes on me. Hoping he was enjoying watching my breasts jiggle as I kept my eyes lowered submissively. I knelt at his feet, close to his feet, he snapped his fingers indicating that I was to crawl closer. He took the glass from me and lifted my gaze to his as he took a first sip then a longer gulp.

"Good girl."

I was overcome with happiness, unable to speak for a moment, the emotional wave was so strong and overwhelming. He looked down at me quizzically, amused.

"Good girl emily." He said again.

"Yes Master , thank You Master, thank You for permitting this girl to serve You Master." I finally managed to whisper, my throat was so tight.

He sat back listening to the girls in the cage behind me, they sounded so hot and needy now.

"Such an enjoyable sound."

"Yes Master."

"The pleas of slaves so eager to be pleasing."

"Yes Master."

"Touch yourself slave, through your panties."

"Yes Master." I reddened in embarrassment, kneeling before him pressing my fingers through the glossy fabric, opening my lips and probing within.

My nub was so hard and swollen already. I was gasping helplessly as I rolled it under my fingers firmly.

"Now emily, beg like the other cocktoys in the cage."

"Yes Master."

"Please Master, please Master emily begs to please You."

I was so wet and needy

" Please Master emily's lips ache Master, to suck Your cock lovingly Master."

Squelching and squidging in my hot panties.

"Please Master emily aches to suck You Master."

So hot and wet with need.

"Please Master make this girl serve You well Master."

I panted & gasped helplessly with desire for him now.

I saw his hand stray to the handle of the whip. He was fondling the end of the handle, fingering the rounded head like the head of a cock.

"Please choose emily Master, whip this girl if she fails to please You perfectly Master." I said frightened but completely awash with desire to serve him.

He lifted the whip, hefting it looking down at me. Then pressed the blade, the leather tab to my lips. I covered it with fearful desperate kisses.

"Kiss it well cocktoys!"

"Yes Master, please don't whip emily Master, please Master let emily please You Master."

He lowered the whip then pulled me closer between his knees. He was very hard. I could feel the heat of him, through the bulge in his pants.

"Yes slave you may please me."

"Thank You Master, thank You Master." I was crying with relief and joy as I opened his pants. He almost sprang out at me as I lowered his shorts and lifted his swollen balls lovingly from them. I covered his erection with kisses looking up at him lovingly. Then I lowered my lips and started to suck on his balls, with his cock against my face, between my eyes and his.

"Nice and slowly slave, while I enjoy my beer."

"Yes Master, thank You Master." I whispered kissing and sucking him through the glossy fabric of my veil. My fingers now wrapped worshipfully around his thick shaft.

The girls in the cage were still begging prettily behind me as I rose on my knees, kissing lovingly at his frenulum. Kissing and sucking softly and sweetly at the parting where the glans part and join the membrane.

"Master may emily speak, please Master?"

He patted my head and looked down at me.

"Yes slave you may."

"Master, does it feel good to be a man here?"

He chuckled looking down at me indulgently , as if the answer should be obvious to me as I kissed his cock lovingly.

"Yes slave it does, it feels very good to be the man here. To have you kneeling so obediently & eagerly to please me."

"Yes Master."

"Rather than being such as you, squirming desperately, or being instructed to touch yourself for my amusement at my feet."

"Yes Master."

"Continue to suck me now slave."

"Yes Master, thank You Master."

"Good girl."

I pursed and pouted my lips sweetly, then started to suck his swollen glans. Letting my lips sink slowly down around him. Letting the soft downward pressure part my lips, pushing his cock inside my mouth wrapped in my glossy veil. I sucked him tightly through the veil. Knowing how much master enjoyed being sucked through the fabulously slippery fabric.

They impose the veil on us, because it is so sensuous and symbolic of their control. That our speech, every breath we take, our whole existence is restricted and dominated by them. Subjugated deliciously behind the glossy symbol of inferiority and obedience. The taste and smell of them lingering on each slippery and hot breath we take. And because it feels so good to have the glans sucked through the fabric, before it presses past the veil fully into our hot eager mouths.

Lifting my body sweetly to press my cleavage around his shaft. Massaging him upwards into my mouth with my breasts. Totally engrossed in loving & pleasing him with every fibre of my being.

Then the hot splash of precum. Filling my mouth with its sweet but still slightly sour taste. He lifted my mouth from him and lifted my eyes to his.

"Does it taste good, emily." He said sipping his beer.

"Yes Master, thank You Master."

"The perfect taste for a cocktoys, isn't it?"

"Yes Master, thank You Master, a taste of joy Master, the taste of Your pleasure Master."

"Then you may swallow, and enjoy little cocktoy."

"Yes Master, thank You Master."

I loved him enjoying his beer while I swallowed the hot syrupy discharge.

Then he braceleted my wrists behind me. Placing his hand cupped around the nape of my neck, and his fingers twisted slightly in my hair. He pressed me down slowly and firmly. Quickly enough to gag me with each deepening thrust, but slowly enough to enjoy feeling me struggle and gasp gagging around his shaft, around the swollen head as it pressed into the back of my mouth.

"Nice & tightly, slowly slave, suck your Master lovingly."

I couldn't reply but obediently I sucked him very tightly, bobbing back on him slowly and then letting him push deeply back into my mouth.

I knew I was popular with The four co owners, or Masters of the club. Both adele and I were regularly chosen for oral service. All the girls were expected to excel at fellatio, and the blondes, confined as we were to the clubs premises, especially so. As mostly during the day, most of the patrons want to drink a few beers and enjoy a nice leisurely blow job. Rather than as so often in the evening, take us to one of the booths, or the rooms upstairs, to fuck us. Or even to sit us on their laps in the club and fuck us. But both adele & I were especially popular with the clubs masters. One of the masters had told me that this was because when I am giving head, I seem to put my entire focus on my mouth and on the intimate connection between master and myself. And that when sucking I become totally orgasmic & focused on his pleasure, more so than the other girls. Also I had been told that although I am still regularly whipped and punished I had only really needed the briefest taste of the whip to make me a devoted cocktoy and cocksucker.

Once I had fretted and anxiously told one of the masters, that I was worried that I might be swallowing too much cum and might put on weight. He had laughed and patted my bottom, telling me not to worry my pretty little head about it, scrubbing and polishing the floors on all fours is great exercise, he told me. Then he had put me between his knees and afterwards had left me braceleted and set me scrubbing the floors with a brush held in my mouth. Needless to say I hadn't worried any further or voiced my silly concerns again.

I could feel my head swimming deliciously as I sucked him. Feeling my very being melting around him and into him as I throbbed with excitement, throbbed and burned with his mounting excitement and desire. Quickening with him as he held me firmly in place. Then a hot intense moment of stillness as I felt his cock grow very hard in my mouth. And I felt the pressure build felt the white flame of him pulse in his cock from his swollen balls. And then the massive sticky explosion in my mouth as he came powerfully. Suddenly breaking the magical almost spiritual connection between him and I between master and his total slave.

Pulsing and throbbing now filling my mouth massively with thick white cum. He came and came again in my mouth then pulled back and spurted all over my face, down my slip. Thick sticky globs of cum. Before pushing himself back between my lips and finishing his ejaculation in my mouth.

I was totally full literally choking on the amount of cum filling my mouth. He sat back. I heard him taking another gulp of his beer. My veil was totally saturated sticking messily to my mouth and nose as I struggled to breath through the wet fabric plastered to my face. Behind me I could hear the girls in the cage, begging and weeping now to be in my place, so suck a master lovingly.

Finally he looked down at me and lifted my eyes to his.

"You may swallow slave one gulp."

I swallowed a very sticky gulp. He made me wait for permission for a second gulp, then a third and a fourth. Till I could eventually speak.

"Thank You Master, emily loves You Master, thank You for permitting emily to please You Master."

"The pleasure was all mine I think little cocktoy."

"Yes Master, thank You Master."

He patted my head fondly.

"Good girl emily."

"Yes Master, thank You Master, may emily clean You Master?" I asked tearfully.

I so desperately wanted to perform this intimate obedient chore, licking him clean humbly.

"No emily, I am going to shower and prepare for the evening shortly."

"Yes Master, thank You Master."

"Your pretty little dress is now soiled quite fetchingly with my pleasure."

"Yes Master."

"Your lips and veil, now full with the taste and smell of your master."

"Yes Master."

"The taste of me, mingling quite deliciously with the aroma of your own vulnerable hot wet needs."

"Yes Master."

"Quite fitting for a slutty little cocktoy like you emily."

"Yes Master, thank You Master." I replied even more tearfully now.

"Plus it pleases me to deny you that little service, moreover it will make you hotter for the next of my customers you serve. Wont it little cocktoy?"

"Yes Master, thank You Master." I replied quite distraught, and humiliated by the truth of his reasoning.

"Excellent." He chuckled.

He went behind me and loosened the curtain of the cage, opening its low gate. The warm sticky smell of the girls inside hitting my nostrils as he opened the curtain.

"Get inside little fucktoy."

"Yes Master."

I struggled to crawl through the very low gate. On my knees with my hands still braceleted behind me securely. The cage was very small and crammed. He slapped my bottom to hurry me. I whimpered helplessly, grateful that he hadn't chosen to use the whip. He locked the gate, we all looked up at him as he drew the curtain closed.

"Emily loves You Master." I sobbed.

"We love You Master." The other girls cried out equally as helplessly and vulnerable as myself.

"Beg prettily sluts." He told us.

"Yes Master, thank You Master." We replied as one.

I heard the loud crack of the whip outside the cage. We all jumped fearfully.

"Beg prettily little cocktoys."

"Yes Master, thank You Master." We replied frightened to the impassive curtain of the cage.

"Please Master, please Master let this girl please You."

" Please Master choose this girl Master, to suck Your cock lovingly Master."

We begged and pleaded to the pink curtain, squirming helplessly. Trying to look as pleasing and lovely as we could, not knowing whether he or another man, or anybody was watching us. Waiting helplessly for the club to fill up and to be chosen. Squirming stickily in the wet slimy warmth of the cage.

My mouth and face were still sticky and gummy as we squirmed pressed close together, thigh to thigh, listening to the club filling up. The sounds of confident masculinity, laughing and chatting easily as they ate & drank. Accompanied by submissive obsequious female voices serving them. In the cage, in the stuffy clammy warmth I squirmed helplessly. Whimpering and moaning pleading to any master who might be passing or glancing in our direction, begging to serve them. I like the other girls were squirming with desire. I looked down at my breasts, some of masters cum had seeped stickily down my cleavage and my belly. The sensation was very distracting and frustration as braceleted, as I was, I could do nothing about it. But I must confess I was pleased to still be able to taste & smell masters cum. Pleased that it was me covered in the results of his domineering lust, rather than one of the other girls.

Every so often one of the passing men would laugh or make a derisory comment to us in the cage. I would squirm my thighs and jiggle my breasts prettily for them, imagining their cock between my thighs or between my breasts, flushing with desire. Frustratingly and powerlessly unable to see even the slightest detail through the impassive pink vinyl curtain. But I could imagine them standing there, looking down at me. Pleasure whip in hand, assessing my body frankly lustfully. It made me excited & frightened to be so subject to their desires, so vulnerable and even more helplessly aroused.

The club was always full in the evenings. In the early evenings when food was served we were left to squirm helplessly in the cage. Perhaps one or more of the masters watching us, to select us for his pleasure later. By the time they had finished eating we would be simmering and soaked with helpless desire to serve them.

I glanced at adele. I could see she was jealous that I had sucked the master and not she. Just as I was hotly envious when it was she serving or any of the other girls. When I had first crawled into the cage there had been tears in her eyes and those of the other girls too. But especially hers, we both ached so helplessly to serve any man but also the co owners of the club. A fact known to them and they didn't neglect to exploit this, and tease us terribly. Sometimes we would be made to kneel before one of them and touch each other while they watched. Or to kneel behind her and lick each other. Until we were both on the very brink of orgasm. Then and only then would one of us be chosen to serve while the other was dismissed in tears. But as I crawled into the cage seeing her tears, I had felt no satisfaction I had been too emotional and tearful to at my dismissal.

The close air in the cage was soon very sultry, the smell sticky with our desire as we squirmed helplessly. Listening to the masters eating and drinking outside the cage. Listening to our own pathetic whimpered whispers begging the masters to choose us to serve them. Then after what seemed like hours the curtain was opened for the first time. With a snap of fingers, to my jealous dismay adele was summoned from the cage and the curtain closed again. Then another girl was taken from the cage and another. As the rest of squirmed in jealous misery. Then adele was returned to the cage her veil and face covered in cum. She came and knelt close to me, not showing off or rubbing it in, but crying having been dismissed. We cuddled as best we could in our cuffs while still crying out to the impassive curtain to be chosen.

Then the second girl was returned to the cage. She stank of sex, her thighs all sticky. She had been taken to the cubicles and raped for the first time this evening. I say raped, because even though we are very eager to serve, we have no choice in the matter. And the men like us to struggle a little as we are penetrated. Throughout the day we have to continually perform vaginal and anal kegel exercises so we are always very tight. And the men are so big and wide it is often uncomfortable and painful as they enter us. They like us to whimper and struggle helplessly, and we are often tightly bound and gagged, sometimes hooded as they take us to the booths. Naturally if we are displeasing we will be punished and often the men will spank or whip us before they rape us. It increases our vulnerability and their enjoyment of us.

And then it was my turn to be summoned from the cage. The first master this evening had been very big and had cum an awful lot. He preferred for me to swallow in gulps as he continued to pump down my throat. Then after I had fetched him another cold beer and licked him clean I had been sent back to the cage. But not for long now and the cage was emptying as the club filled up. I was summoned again and again. And when I had the chance to look round the club, when my face wasn't obediently between a masters legs. Most of the other blondes and quite a few of the brunettes were either running fetching drinks or lovingly sucking a masters cock.

As the evening progressed I lost track of how many men I had served with my mouth. Rather than being returned to the cage, we had a few seconds to lick our clothing clean and spray some cheap perfume over ourselves before being called again and again.

The master patted my head as I kissed his frenulum lovingly, I looked up at him gratefully.

"You have a nice cute ass slave."

"Thank You Master." I whispered blushing hotly at his flattery.

The head of his 10" cock was very big, very well rounded. I continued to suck and kiss him obediently.

"I think I may well decide to fuck that tight little ass."

"Yes Master thank You Master." I whispered just a little tremulously he was very big in my mouth and would feel very big inside me.

He laughed good naturedly seeing the apprehension in my eyes.

"Good girl." He said patting my head again.

"Yes Master, Thank You Master."

"After you have sucked my cock perfectly slave."

"Yes Master, Thank You Master, emily loves sucking your cock Master, may she suck your glans now Master?."

"I think I may permit that now emily." He said indulgently.

"Yes Master, Thank You Master."

He came in my mouth powerfully, holding my head close to him as he pumped thick streams of cum into my mouth. After he had permitted me to swallow, he lifted my eyes to his.

"Fetch me another beer girl and clean me while I watch the dancers & decide whether to fuck you."

"Yes Master, Thank You for permitting emily to please you Master." I spluttered through my sticky soaked veil.

"I think the pleasure was all mine slut."