The Mirror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Master, as it should be Master, thank You Master."

He had braceleted my wrists again & left me kneeling by his feet while he watched the dancers.

Then after he had finished his beer he stood me up between his legs pressing my belly to his hard erection through his pants. He turning me round and pressing my bottom to him. I had squirmed and jiggled against him. Then turning me round again he had looked down at me as I had jiggled my body for him.

"Are you nice and wet, slave."

"Yes Master, Thank You Master."

"Not that I really needed to ask, I can smell you slut, and hear the wetness in your panties."

"Yes Master, Thank You Master." I had blushed in shame and hot helpless need.

"A good little fucktoy like you should always be kept hot and wet for your Master cock."

"Yes Master, Thank You Master."

"So slut shall I fuck you?"

"Please Master, please Master take emily to the booths Master."

"And are you as good a little fuck as you are at sucking cock, wet little emily."

"Emily hopes she is Master"

"I think the whip makes you serve your Masters well slave"

"But with a little bimbo like you I don't think the whip is often necessary, though it is often pleasurable to keep you disciplined."

"Yes Master, Thank You Master."

"The whip is hard and painful isn't it slave?"

"Yes Master very much so." I said apprehensively, Was he going to whip me? Had I not pleased him enough?

"And you fear it terribly don't you slave?"

"Yes Master, emily fears the whip very much Master."

He patted my bottom firmly.

"And if you are in the cage, listening to a slave being punished you are all wet with fright and sexual excitement aren't you slut, you and all the other little bimbo's?"

"Yes Master."

"I find that a very pleasant smell slave."

"The smell of sex and fear, is quite delicious."

"Yes Master."

"And this club has lots of whips prominently displayed and easily accessible."

"Yes Master it does."

"And you can barely glance around without seeing one can you slave?"

"No Master, its true Master."

"I enjoy the trepidation in a girls eyes, the slight hesitation when she sees the whip."

"Yes Master."

"It is deeply symbolic the whip, like my cock slave."

"Master?"

"What a dumb little bimbo you are." He laughed "Though I enjoy explaining such things to you."

"Yes Master, thank You Master."

"I hold the whip and you must kiss it fearfully, likewise you don't have a cock but you must kiss mine lovingly and perfectly."

"It symbolises your lack of power and vulnerability perfectly."

"Yes Master, thank You Master."

"And at the same time makes you feel utterly powerless and vulnerable, totally for my pleasure."

"Yes Master, thank You Master."

"And you love it don't you slave."

"Yes Master, Thank You Master." I whimpered.

And I did love it, being found attractive enough to be whipped if I wasn't pleasing, by a strong Master, who kept me submissive for his pleasure.

He slapped my bottom and stood up. Holding my braceleted wrists painfully high up my back he forcefully led me through the crowded club and to the small booths. He pushed me through the leather curtain and down onto my knees on the vinyl covered bench, pressing my face down onto the bench too. The booths were quite small and only contained the bed sized bench and a small standing place in front of the bench. The little cubicle already stank of sex, and the red vinyl bench although it had been recently licked clean was still slightly sticky. The booths curtain can be closed or left open as the master wishes. Often we are taken to the booths by groups of men and gang banged. And then the curtain might be left open and the men sat outside drinking and watching as each takes his turn. The booths were mainly for raping a slave quickly. Upstairs there were more luxurious room if the customer wishes to stay overnight and enjoy the overnight service of the girls.

I gasped as he took the pleasure whip from the wall. Stepping behind me he gave me a sharp stinging lash. Then he stopped and started peeling my wet panties down my thighs as I sobbed fearfully. Was I to be beaten or raped or both. It was his decision, entirely and rightfully so.

"Open your mouth slut." He told me curtly

"Yes Master, Thank You Ma......" I tried to reply before he silenced me by stuffing my soaked panties into my lips. The strong thick taste of my juices mingling with the taste of his cum in my mouth. He pressed the wet panties firmly into place.

"That's better little slut, I want to hear your muffled moans and sobs."

He stepped behind me again and gave me another stinging lash across the backs of my thighs. Then he pressed the blade of the whip upright, handle in the air, between my smarting buttocks.

"Keep a nice tight hold of that slave, while you wait for me." He said from behind me as I heard him step out of the booth and closing the leather curtain. I whimpered obediently & fearfully into the gag. Clenching my bottom tightly, despite the stinging pain, desperate to hold onto the precariously held whip. Knowing I would be punished if I dropped it.

He returned a couple of minutes later. I'm guessing he had just gone to the toilet. How pleasant it must be to be able to go to the toilet whenever you pleased, without having to wait for your masters permission.

He took the whip from my bottom, frightened I tried to brace myself for the leather. But instead of beating me, he simply placed the whip down to one side of me, where I could see the blade, in front of my face. I sobbed into the gag relieved.

He parted my thighs from behind and pressed forcefully into my vagina. He was indeed very big, so very big inside me and I was very tight. I moaned in discomfort but also with need as he penetrated me deeply, squelching tightly and wetly around his lovely cock.

Automatically now throughout the day I constantly perform kegel exercises on both my vagina and my anus to keep myself tight for my masters pleasure. The effect keeps me very tight and even for a very small penis, and none of the men here are small, the sensation is very full and uncomfortable, but in a deeply stimulating and arousing way. The masters enjoy our struggles and whimpers. On my first day here my first rape was raffled. 20 men bought small tokens, worth less than a small drink. The winner had me first, then the other 20 raped me in turn. I had been hooded and had to pick the token myself. The men had all raped me, then afterwards I had to pick again and they raped me anally in turn. They also had a small competition who could make me squeal through my pantie gag the loudest. Still hooded I had to kneel before the winner and serve him his prize a beer gratis from the club. And still hooded kneeling before the men lick them clean in turn. Afterwards I had been taken to the cages and left there to sleep in tears. Gagged again with my panties and still hooded and braceleted. I had not been permitted to see any of the men's faces. In the morning as I served breakfast I had wondered if any of the men eating had been my first, or even one of the twenty. Not all of the men stay overnight in the nice rooms upstairs, some go on to other clubs, or go home. They had paid me no heed I was just a slave for their amusement, nothing more. One of the clubs owners had knelt me between his knees after breakfast and had me fellate him. He commented, pleased that my lips felt better this morning before dismissing me to my chores. I was in tears but pleased that I had pleased him. The masters often comment that the needs of women are quite pathetic and trivial, & I must confess I agree. But we feel them so strongly, we deserve to be slaves for the masters.

His tempo was very quick and urgent, as I squirmed and struggled. Held down firmly as I was, grinding back tightly against him. This pleased me and thrilled me to my core. That he had found me so desirable to fuck me so forcefully. He felt huge inside me, throbbing and pulsing with power. I felt so full almost as if my entire body was penetrated by him. As I ground and gripped him I imagined I could feel every taut vein on his cock, through my muscles. I felt so connected and loving having him inside me, feeling his pleasure and mine mount and mount. Then I felt my body swim away, swim into his. Merging with him and his fierce pleasure. I felt part of him, but still utterly subservient and inferior to him. I was his sexual pleasure pulsing and building. Awesome and incredible, how magnificent it must be to be him. Then the massive explosion as he came powerfully inside me and I felt the wave of orgasm sweep through my body from my toes to my head. Totally overwhelming and inescapably blissful. Wave after wave of orgasm as he pumped and filled me with his cum.

Then he withdrew and slapped my bottom. And spreading my buttocks began to push inside my anus. I was still cumming and moaning into my panties. Whimpering with pain and pleasure. If he had felt massive inside my vagina and my mouth it was nothing to how big he felt inside me now. It was almost like being mounted on a small tower.

His pace was much quicker now. I could hear him grunting and almost roaring with pleasure at my struggles and my tightness. Then once again I felt my body swim into his. A strange melting and burning sensation like stirring thick paint and a raging hot fire. His pleasure and excitement was so massive now & he came even more powerfully and massively inside me. And my orgasm was so powerful now, seemingly spreading in massive waves from my well penetrated anus to every part of my body and seemingly beyond. He twisted me round and lay me on his chest as he continued to cum inside me.

"That's it slave pump me with you nice little ass."

"Yes Master, thank You Master." I mumbled into my pantie gag.

As if in response he took the sodden panties from my mouth. I covered his hands and his chest and arms in loving grateful kisses.

"Emily loves You Master, thank You Master for choosing her, thank You Master."

Indulgently he let me babble on and kiss him as he continued to pump his thick cum inside me.

Then lifting me off gently he placed my lips over his still hard cock and told me to clean him.

"Yes Master, thank You Master." I whispered overcome with emotion and so needy. Just to be so close to him for a little longer.

He pressed a button on the wall and almost instantly a girl entered the booth behind me.

"Your drink Master." I heard the breathy gushy voice behind me. It was adele.

"Another pretty little bimbo, in pink too." He said indulgently as I continued to lick his cock and loins, swallowing all the thick juices of my rape.

"Yes Master, thank You Master." I heard adele almost giggle, flattered.

Then I heard her leave. She would be taking his clothes to be cleaned and ironed. Quickly while I cleaned him.

He was still hard and I lifted my lips to his swollen glans and looked up into his eyes.

"Master is still hard, may emily please You again please Master."

As if in response he spurted a thick wad of cum into my lips. He patted my head and laughed.

"No emily I think I am almost done with you."

"Yes Master, thank You Master." I whispered in tears

He patted my head again and laughed again.

"Good girl."

"Yes Master, thank You Master."

"And you will be pleased to know that I don't think it will be necessary to whip you slave."

"Yes Master, thank You Master."

"I like a needy bimbo."

"Yes Master, thank You Master."

He finished his drink and stood up.

"Clean this mess, while I shower." He told me indicating the sticky mess all over the vinyl couch. "Then you may return to your chores."

"Yes Master, thank You Master."

He patted my bottom firmly and left the booth.

Totally bereft now I licked the vinyl clean through my tears. Kissing and licking the juices lovingly trying to hold on to the taste of him.

I heard the curtain open behind me. It was one of the clubs owners.

"Come along emily, plenty of customers who want to fuck your tight little ass."

"Yes Master, thank You Master."

He took me back to the small room with the mirrors and told me to clean myself. I obeyed quickly. Using my hands to wipe up the cum then licking it from them. And licking my little slip and panties as clean as I could. I still felt sticky and soiled from sex. After I had applied some more makeup and sprayed my body with the cheap sensuous perfume he sent me back out on the club floor. It was a very busy night and I was soon kneeling between another masters legs sucking him.

I was taken to the booths several times that night and on more than one occasion by multiple men at once. But sadly I wasn't taken upstairs to the rooms tonight. I loved to sleep with a Master overnight, lying next to him or in his arms lovingly.

Then as the club began to empty in the small hours, 4 men took me to the booths and raped me as they sat around drinking the last drinks of the evening. I was very sticky indeed as dismissed I was taken to the small room with the cages. The clubs co –owner, the master who had in the early evening enjoyed my fellatio, sat down in the small room.

"Emily." He said looking very pleased with himself.

"Yes Master."

"Come here girl."

"Yes Master, thank You Master."

I went and knelt at his feet, kissing them lovingly. "May emily please You Master."

"Yes you may slut, its been a busy night & I haven't cum since earlier."

"Oh Master." I whispered delightedly

"Oh except adele sucked me when she brought me a drink earlier too."

"Oh Master." I said just a little deflated now.

He laughed and lifted me up. Then lifting my sticky slip over my head so that it didn't soil his lap, he placed me over his knees.

"I like it when my bimbos vie jealously to suck my cock."

"Yes Master."

"But I also like it when I have to discipline you, for being too zealous."

"Yes Master, thank You Master." I whimpered afraid

"After all you are for my pleasure, your pathetic needy needs are not important are they emily."

"No Master, thank You Master."

"But I do enjoy disciplining you so intimately."

"Yes Master, thank You Master."

"Good girl." He laughed.

Then he spanked me soundly.

I was so incredibly wet as I knelt between his legs with my rump smarting hotly, kissing and licking his swollen balls and shaft lovingly.

He came massively in my mouth. Then left me kneeling by his chair, struggling with the massive wad of cum in my mouth, as he went and fetched the remainder of the girls from the booths. The club was empty now. One by one he braceleted the girls, gagging each of them with her panties and watched as they struggled to crawl quickly through the small low gate.

He knelt adele down besides me.

"You may swallow now emily, just one gulp."

I obeyed. Adele looked at me her cheeks burning jealously.

"And another gulp."

After five huge sticky gulps I could finally manage to whisper, through my sodden veil. "Thank You Master, emily loves You Master."

"Good girl."

"May emily clean You Master."

"Not tonight girl, lisa will clean me after I have fucked her thoroughly upstairs."

"Yes Master, thank You Master." I whispered in tears, I so love to clean the masters after fellatio.

"Oh adele & emily I think I may have been mistaken earlier."

"Master?" We both said together.

Laughing he stood over us and removed our panties. They were both sodden and sticky, soiled and filthy with cum and our hot helpless juices. He pushed adele's panties into my mouth and mine into adele's mouth. I was nearly choking on the thick slimy taste as was adele

"That's much better isn't it girls." He smiled down at us

"Yes Master, thank You Master." We both mumbled into our gags.

"Good girls."

"Yes Master, thank You Master." He was very amused with our completely muffled responses.

"I have something else for you two." He said holding out a steel collar and leash.

The leash was very short and had a collar at either end of the 6" chain. He locked us closely together. All I could do was rub against her and she me.

"Into the cage sluts." He told us. Patting and slapping our bottoms as we struggled to crawl through the low gate. The cage was very small and very full, the air was already hot and sticky with helplessly frustration, hot stymied female need and vulnerable erotic fear. We knelt at the bars in the low cage looking up at him in tears as he locked the gate. Both squirming helplessly wanting to be with him. Then he closed the curtain plunging us into the gloom of the cage. We could barely make out the shape of each faces in the hot fusty gloom. We were pressed closely together with the other girls kneeling upright in the cage, there wasn't enough space to lie down.

"Good night girls, hot obedient dreams." He told us.

"Yes Master, thank You Master, we love You Master." We all whimpered into our gags together.

He turned the light off in the room and we were plunged into darkness. Listening to him locking the door to the cage room. Then he was gone and we all squirmed helplessly thinking about him and the other masters. Squirming wetly and needy, till we finally dropped off into sleep. A fitful sleep full of dreams of sharp painful whips and massive cocks, full of rape and fellatio, and obedient loving submission.

In the morning adele & I knelt together at the cosmetics mirror. We loved each other but were insanely jealous of each other too. A fact not unnoticed and mercilessly exploited by the masters.

I looked into the mirror and in shock saw the reflection again in the bathroom mirror. The face looking back at me was amused and seemingly very relieved to be still in my old bathroom. I reached out to touch the mirror but my gesture wasn't reciprocated. Instead as I touched the mirror the bathroom light was turned off and as my fingers touched the cold firm glass the image in the mirror turned and walked away and then the image vanished and I was again looking at myself in the mirror kneeling closely next to adele.

"Emily hurry up pretty little bimbo, the Masters will be waiting for their breakfasts, and afterwards their blow jobs." Adele giggled at me.

I knew I would never see the image in the mirror again. And I also knew I was very frightened and secretly very pleased too.

I turned and kissed adele fully on the lips.

"Yes thank you sweet sister, & thank You Masters."

I only wish my dream was true.