The Mouse Trap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spyauth
Spyauth
120 Followers

What would Martin think if she saw her like this? Flushing hot like a jungle night, gushing like a category 5 rapid, wanton like a bitch in heat. Perhaps Martin would have risen to the challenge, but she put those thoughts out of her mind. It was only the young ones that could quench her thirst for hard raucous sex. She was confident Braxton was a lion willing to mate, and was counting on him taking her multiple times in her own marital bed. She never really considered the ramifications of her decision to take a lover as a married woman. She felt little if any guilt. She felt, entitled.

She finished dressing just as the doorbell rang, slightly before 7. Her boy was punctual. It enflamed her ego and libido knowing she had control. She casually strolled downstairs. The cook and butler were long gone, per her orders.

Braxton was delicious looking in his powder blue shirt with 3 open buttons, paired with a nice dark blazer and deep blue pants. His shoes were shiny as if he just had them polished. His black hair looked neatly trimmed. His steely grey eyes were intense as she opened the door. Eva had to pinch herself thinking he was all hers tonight. But dinner and sales figures must come first.

She invited him in. He had brought a bottle of wine and flowers which actually warmed her immensely. She wasn't' used to such an intimate gesture. No one except Martin her doting husband, had ever thought to bring her flowers. It touched her. None of her flings prior to marriage had any elements of romance, which she admitted was exciting.

She offered him a drink, which he graciously declined in favor of sparkling water. She poured herself another generous portion of Chardonnay which would be the wine this evening. She started the soup and checked her instructions from Martha one last time to ensure everything was perfect.

Martin had landed in Tokyo, Japan and was awaiting his relatively short flight to Beijing, China, when his phone alerted him. He had strolled over to the boarding gate for his last leg to China and decided to sit with a drink to review it. The alert was from the cameras. As he reviewed the details, the cameras reported a fault. He tried to access the main server and found the feed from the cameras to it off-line. Puzzled, he called up a secondary screen on the cameras. They had power according to the app, but the only signal they transmitted was white snow.

Frustrated, Martin pressed every button in the app attempting to find the cause of the problem. He even went to 'Advanced' never having tried it before. In his rage, he stabbed the button repeatedly to no avail nearly breaking his phone in the process. At the worst possible time, the cameras had failed to perform. He had given up on the app and resigned himself to speaking personally with the security representative that sold the equipment as 'bullet proof', and requesting a full refund.

Eva and Braxton enjoyed their soup, salad and entrée while reviewing the sales figures over a nice dinner. Braxton did have a glass of wine with dinner but nothing more. Eva wondered if he was simply saving himself or really didn't like to drink alcohol. No matter she thought. If he could perform half as well in bed as he did at dinner, he would be worth it.

She had slipped one of her high heels off during dinner and was casually running her stocking covered foot up Braxton's ankle. Her seduction was blatant, but she felt strongly that Braxton had read it accordingly. He looked at first a little startled then smiled and pointed to the bottom line profit for the new fragrance. She smiled in return. It was like cat and mouse. She was the cat.

"Braxton, do you have any interest in...'older women'?" She asked as she slipped her high heel back on.

"Only if the older woman is you Eva," He casually responded.

"Well then, since we seek the same mutual interest, perhaps we should retire to my bedroom. I mean, I am growing a bit tired. It has been a long day, and I would like to see the sales projections for first quarter."

"What about your husband?" He quickly asked.

"Martin?" She glanced at the clock, "He should be boarding his flight to Beijing shortly." She easily replied.

"Lead the way my love," Martin took her hand.

As they arrived at the Master Bedroom, Braxton stood in awe admiring the furnishings. All one of kind designer flairs of fabrics, pictures, furniture and accoutrements to suit a CEO. Eva sat in a high winged backed chair in a small seating area away from the bed. She crossed her legs and dangled one of her high heels. "Be a dear, and help me out of my heels Braxton." She said it in a playful tone, but Braxton read it as his command to kneel at her feet. He was willing to play along until the time was right. He had shed his suit coat, placing it on the other chair opposite hers. He kicked off his shoes and bent willingly for now, to service the princess as she had requested. He vowed this temptress would be bending to his will before the night was over.

Once shed of her shoes, Eva turned around. Braxton easily slid the zipper down her back revealing her creamy shoulders and taught back. As Eva's dress slipped into a puddle at her feet, she spun around. Braxton took her into her strong arms, and kissed her deeply, spearing his tongue deeply into her mouth exploring her. She returned in kind and he received the first of many electrical jolts as Eva prodded and poked while relishing the taste of her younger lover.

While they continued passionately kissing, Eva unbuckled Braxton's belt, and pants. She broke their kiss and dragged them along with his boxers down to his feet carefully to avoid his erection which nearly slapped her nose as she guided them down. Braxton wasn't any longer than her husband, but looked slightly thicker she noted. Her thighs started tingling at the sight of his manhood.

Braxton now only wearing his shirt, stood in front of Eva's admiring eyes. She tore his shirt open scattering buttons everywhere revealing his tight abs, and well-developed chest. Eva jumped back as a couple of buttons hit her. Braxton picked her up and threw her across the bed. Eva couldn't control her laughing as Braxton jumped on the bed beside her. The couple embraced. Braxton's muscular arms encircled her. She felt wanted. She felt the need of her partner as his hot groin poked her stomach relentlessly while they kissed.

Braxton's jets were firing with lust as he unsnapped Eva's bra, carelessly tossing it to the floor. His eyes looked even sharper and more piercing. Eva giggled. He immediately delved into her cleavage, which caused a shiver and goose bumps to appear all over Eva. He had started kissing his way down her rib cage to her stomach. He had reached her panties when he discovered they were soaked with her arousal. He deftly removed them, but left her garter belt and stockings.

He used his tongue and fingers with aplomb wrestling the first of Eva's orgasms from her. She made a keening noise, Braxton hated, but continued his ministrations coaxing another high pitched scream from Eva before she pushed him away. She was over-stimulated.

"I need you in me Braxton, now. Please...take me." She panted in frustration.

"As you wish." He replied.

Eva, was more than ready. He took her in one hot plunge, like a piston seeking bottom dead center. He hit it, perfectly. Eva started climaxing again, which put a smile on Braxton's face. Had she looked up from her orgasm, she would have seen perfectly bright teeth smiling back at her, like a wolf. Braxton's smile, was one of satisfaction. Satisfaction knowing he had done everything Eva could have possibly wanted and then some. Now it was his turn.

He withdrew slowly and started an even pace, so Eva could adjust and come down from her heavenly bliss. It didn't take him long to speed up his thrusting. He could adjust his pace, depth, and angle effortlessly it seemed to Eva. He reminded Eva of a Greek God. She wrapped her nylon covered legs around him and held on for the ride.

Braxton gave her quite a ride. To her, it seemed endless. He varied speed, and style, until she could feel a steady building in intensity. Braxton was like a missile seeking deeper penetration into the bunker. He was deeper than she could remember any man being, and filling her so completely. Her legs were bent almost up to her shoulders he was so deep. Then with a guttural sound, he unleashed what she would later find out was torrents of his manliness into her. She could feel his hot seed punish her sensitive womb. She climaxed again. Braxton, held her steady as he finished. He remained with her. He remained firm.

This she thought, is why I like younger guys. With only a few minutes of much needed recovery for Eva, he flipped her up on all fours and entered her forcefully. Again he waited momentarily before starting his onslaught. She was already sated. Clearly Braxton was just finding his next gear. He started off slowly, but quickly increased his assault on her over-sexed kitty.

At one point, she felt she had enough, but Braxton ignored her signals to stop and kept up his relentless pounding. He was screaming, "I own you now bitch," while he plundered her depths deeply and relentlessly. She was starting to hurt but Braxton continued. Finally, he released another scream and unleashed himself into her, much to her relief. She couldn't take any more.

Braxton was almost more than she could handle. Almost. She vowed to never underestimate him again. He'd be a fine pick for more than just a casual mid-week encounter. Perhaps she thought, he could be the long term lover she believed she really needed.

The thought of a long term lover, caused her to blush as well as shiver with fear. She became racked with guilt. This was her first affair since her marriage. She was no longer a single socialite without a care in the world, or a husband. Now she really believed she knew what it meant to be married. Odd she thought, that to be trusted by her husband was her most important thought after having five orgasms. Eva nearly screamed at Braxton to leave. He would never understand if she shared her feelings of betrayal with him.

As Braxton picked up his clothes Eva was quietly whimpering in bed. What had she done? Not only had she defiled herself, she had defiled her marriage. Martin was her first marriage, by choice. She could never find that perfect medley of man, brains, and charm. At least with Martin, she found man and brains. There wasn't much charm, but maybe she thought, she could work on his charm. Maybe he wasn't so bad after all. He had two out of three. And he did love her she thought. Who else would have put up with the bitch from hell after she came home from her month long promotion? Who else would have helped her so much at the office as well as nursed her back to sanity after that long trip?

Braxton took her hint. Nothing was said as he left her bedroom. She could see his satisfied grin and smile as he closed the door. She knew he would be back. He knew he would be back as well. He left his socks under the bed, wondering if the housekeeper would find them and toss them in with her husband's laundry.

Martin was just getting off the plane in China. He was still highly agitated his high priced cameras couldn't seem to get the job done. He wondered what was going on at home. He toyed with calling Eva, but dismissed the idea. It was already after midnight in Miami. What would he learn from her? Nothing. Would she say, "I had a great evening and fucked a young stud." He doubted she would be that transparent or stupid.

On the ride to the hotel, Martin now believed Eva or more correctly her security team had discovered the cameras. Somehow, they had been disabled. But for what purpose? He could only think of one possibility and it chilled him. If Eva was cheating on him, it would end the partnership that he carefully undertook with her. Trust, honesty, and fidelity were the attributes that he felt were most important in any relationship. His discussion with Eva prior to marriage made those points crystal clear.

Without absolute proof however, Martin had nothing but doubts, and suspicions. Next time, there would be no doubt.

Martin's visit to China was boring and anticlimactic. He checked the figures, assembly line, and watched the quality control inspectors. He knew the numbers were accurate. The fragrances, and assembly line he faked well, nodding when spoken to and asking a question or two he had picked up from Eva to ensure they weren't totally bullshitting him. But his Chinese hosts knew that Martin had no idea about how to manufacture fragrances.

He left two weeks later. Only Eva knew of his arrival. He had suspected she wouldn't be there to greet him upon arrival, so he was quite surprised to see her. As he cleared customs and was off to baggage claim, he spotted her running towards him in a very nice red dress he hadn't seen before. She was dressed like she was coming off a promotional tour with pearls, scarf, and impossibly high heels.

She greeted him with enthusiasm, "Marty, I'm so glad you're home. I've missed you so much." She wrapped her hands around his neck and enveloped him with her body planting a deep kiss on his lips. Martin for his part was shocked, but happy at his homecoming. He returned her passion in kind. He now wondered if this was guilt on her part. He pulled away breathless.

"I've missed you too. What do I owe the effervescent greeting to?" He asked inquisitively.

"I just missed you. Can't a wife miss her husband?" She said pouting.

"Of course. And I missed you too. Have you eaten?"

"Let's go home. Martha has dinner ready. I just want you to myself tonight." Eva's eyes, betrayed her as she spoke. Martin could see them clearly with guilt dancing within them. His cameras may have failed him, but her eyes broadcast the truth.

"Sounds great. And what's for dessert?" He asked, with uplifted eyebrows.

Eva grinned with playful eyes, "I am."

+++

Eva and Martin spent the rest of the weekend in bed, eating, making love and showering together. It was like their honeymoon all over again. Monday came as both couples showered together to get ready for another day at the office.

Eva felt something during the weekend with Martin she never felt with Braxton. Love. When Martin cuddled her in his arms, she felt coveted, safe and protected. Their union throughout the weekend, merely confirmed for her the depth of devotion and caring that Martin felt for her. In addition, it clearly pointed out how Braxton had used her like a cheap rented mule the prior weekend. Maybe it was that duality that pointed to her flaws. She quickly dismissed it, not wanting to spoil her glow from a fabulous weekend with her husband.

Martin drove his Ferrari into work. Eva hated the car. It was uncomfortable, loud and too fast for her tastes. Martin normally drove a Tesla, but decided he hadn't run the Ferrari while he had been gone for two weeks and it needed to stretch its legs to blow the carbon out of the cylinders.

Eva called for transportation to work. She couldn't stand riding in Martin's Ferrari. All for the best she thought. She wanted to work on her e-mail which she had ignored over the weekend while she showered Martin with love and affection. Her plan seemed to work perfectly. She detected nothing from Martin that indicated he had any suspicions about Braxton being over at the house several times and spending the night last weekend prior to Martin's arrival.

Martin was also glad Eva chose not to ride with him. He was flummoxed as to why the cameras suddenly came back on the next day after he left for his trip. He was a stickler for details and would have the security company he contracted with out today to determine what had really happened. He called on his way to work.

He had given the security firm a key for their initial installation so access was not a problem. All the help were off on Monday, so there would be no additional details to worry over.

By late morning, he was informed the cameras were functioning per specification. But the specialist did say, there was something unusual when they scanned the house today. There was another electronic device with repeaters installed that wasn't there when they performed their initial installation. They were unsure what the devices were, but offered they could be some type of jamming device, that prevented the cameras from functioning. Martin immediately put two and two together while concluding that Eva's security team had discovered the cameras, and somehow defeated them.

Martin's heart sank. He knew the implications of Eva being aware of the cameras. He was now sure that Eva was cheating on him in their own home. There could be no other explanation. Had she come to him and questioned him why the cameras were installed, he would have simply said, for their personal security. But she hadn't. She had known they were there and purposely defeated them. After lunch, he would start taking some preliminary steps to protect himself financially.

Eva asked her personal assistant to have Braxton meet her in her office at 10. Gina, had been with her for the last 10 years. Ever faithful, she made more money than most in the company. Her allegiance had been bought and paid for by Eva over the years. But Gina had already suspected what was going on from the first time Braxton was summoned to Eva's office. She liked Eva, even had visions of grandeur of being like her someday, but what she was doing to her husband was just wrong. He had no clue that Eva was cavorting with the likes of Braxton, just like she had with others before she was married.

While Gina hoped that Martin wasn't totally clueless, she knew that corporate games still continued and wished she had a way to alert him to his wife's extracurricular activities. He was always cordial to her, never speaking down to her. In fact he treated everyone that way she thought. He was friendly, outgoing and genuinely cared about people and the company. She could see why Eva would be attracted to him. Martin was very fit, clean-shaven, with bright blue eyes. Although slightly older than her 35, she still thought of him as young enough. She even got a little tingle when he came by to see Eva. His clothes were not his best attribute as she was sure Eva pointed out to him. But Gina thought there was always more to someone than their clothes. The person made the clothes, not the other way around.

Gina had Braxton sitting beside her at 9:55, ready for his appointment with Eva. It was unusual she thought, Eva didn't ask him to bring a prop to make their meeting look more realistic. Was this just a booty call? Surely Eva wouldn't just fuck Braxton in her office? Gina could listen close to the door which would probably be shut upon Braxton's arrival. She could also turn on the intercom, and pick up her phone like she was talking. It would be a risk, if Eva saw the intercom light still illuminated.

Eva rang her on the intercom. Gina answered immediately and motioned Braxton inside. He opened, walked in, and closed the door. She remained on the phone as the door closed and pressed the intercom button a second time. She knew she was taking a chance, but was more curious to confirm her beliefs there was something happening between Braxton and Eva.

"Braxton, I'm afraid we're going to have to break things off. Martin is back from China and I don't want to risk anything further with you."

Braxton fidgeted in his chair. "And what if I don't want to? What if I want to continue fucking the CEO of the company?" He said it loudly. Almost loudly enough that anyone outside Eva's office might hear.

"Braxton, you poor soul, I do hope you are just being a petulant child and not threatening me. Things would not go well for you if you were." Eva had lowered her voice hoping Braxton would as well.

Spyauth
Spyauth
120 Followers