The Mouse Trap

Story Info
Should be commensurate with the size of the rodent.
13.1k words
4.35
76.9k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spyauth
Spyauth
120 Followers

October 8, 2017

Author's Notes

All characters are over eighteen, fictional and the product of this writer's imagination. Any similarities to real people, or other fictional characters is purely coincidence.

Feel free to comment and vote if you choose. Constructive feedback is always welcome publically or privately. I won't censure any comments, since I think the comments themselves speak volumes about the individual making them. In the world of public opinion, everyone deserves to have their voice heard regardless of its inflection or content.

Spyauth

Copyright ©2017 -- All rights reserved.

*****

The evening turned out much better than she expected. Eva Terry and her date had an exquisite dinner in South Beach, Miami. It wasn't so much dinner as the company she shared. Braxton Peringrine admired, even lusted after Eva. She was a middle-age woman running her family's fragrance business for which he worked. Braxton, at 24 had just joined the firm as an entry level accountant.

Eva had singled out and separated Braxton from the herd of new hires this year as she frequently did, when she sought a new playmate. She had tired of her husband, even though they had only been married for a little over two years. He kept to himself as CFO of the family business; he was boring, but stable according to Eva. He was good for a romp or two every few weeks, but nothing more than maintenance according to Eva.

Eva's husband Martin was tall at 6'2", and trim. He was fit from his daily swimming, but according to Eva, never amounted to anything more than a number cruncher. She would never criticize his handsome good looks and in fact was proud to be his wife in private with their friends and close associates. But he lacked the persona as a front-man for any public appearance necessary to sell the brand. He had no style; no flair. He was much better behind the scenes. She supposed that's why she married him. She needed the financial governance, as well as the love and support of a good man for her to be successful. It wasn't that she didn't love him, she did; but she needed a younger man to fully satisfy her sexually.

Eva was the penultimate spokesperson for 'Sachet Fragrances'. Constantly in the limelight of television commercials and magazine ads even at 45, she cut a wide swath in business as well as her personal life. She had model looks with her auburn hair, perfectly applied makeup, and stylish clothes. She looked like a younger version of Andie MacDowell. Her after hours trysts prior to her marriage to Martin, were kept well hidden. Braxton was her newest foray into establishing a new playmate. This being their first date, and her first married affair, she was testing the waters to ensure they ran clear.

Braxton was of course vetted by her personal security detail. They performed an extensive background check to root out any of his personally hidden detritus, just as she did on all the other young men in her life. So far, sparing one failed long term relationship in college, he appeared to be squeaky clean. He was bribable perhaps if it ever came to that, but generally unsoiled. How refreshing Eva recalled when reading the report.

Eva intended to explore Braxton beyond the report however. He was extremely charming for an accountant. He was deferential to her when she casually strolled down one afternoon to the accounting section to check something with Martin, which is what initially attracted her. He was very handsome with broad shoulders wearing a fashionable suit. He was upbeat and trendy. Unlike her husband Martin who seemed to wear suits crafted in the 80's.

Martin had married Eva because he was in love with her. It certainly didn't hurt that he thought she was the most beautiful and intelligent woman in the world. She was a very powerful CEO in the competitive fragrance industry. She seemed very much in love with him as he was with her. They dated for nearly a year, before he took a knee and proposed. She immediately said, 'yes'.

Martin had no intentions of going to work for her, but the timing seemed right as they got engaged for him to become more involved in the business. The business was trying to convert some its long term debt into private shares of stock. Martin proved invaluable, completing the transaction seamlessly. He was very proud when Eva named him CFO of Sachet Fragrances and honored to be called Eva's husband.

Of course, he knew of her dalliances with younger men prior to their engagement. They had even discussed it at length upon their engagement and subsequent marriage. Eva assured him, that all such liaisons had ceased. After all, she hadn't been married before, so her past affairs were her own. Deep down, Martin suspected she may continue her romps with younger men, but hoped she would not. He went ahead with their marriage in spite of his misgivings. He was willing to trust Eva, and overlook her past behavior. But, he also prepared for the future if Eva's sense of entitlement and philandering ways reappeared. He was very clear with Eva, that fidelity to the marriage was paramount to its continuance.

He was 39 and she was 43 when they married. During their first year of marriage, they recreated their honeymoon with long sexual marathon sessions almost every weekend. Both Martin and Eva seemingly never wanted anything more. Martin of course, suspected his lovely wife of continuing her spontaneous assignations but never admitted those feelings to anyone nor confessed to Eva. Of course he could never prove nor disprove their existence. It was really only a feeling based on Eva's past behavior.

The beginning of their second year, Eva was giving signs the lava hot romance was cooling with Martin. Martin again questioned her fidelity in his mind, but of course could never prove anything. Eva as CEO held all of the important cards at the table, including unfettered access to all systems, personal and private. There could be no secrets she didn't know or could find out if determined.

The home in which the power couple lived, was rather large for just the two of them at over 5,000 sq. ft. If it were up to Martin, they would have saved the money spent on the house along with cleaning and upkeep and pocketed it into a 401K or other deferred investment. He would have been happy in a condominium. He had no need with just the two of them for such grandiose surroundings, replete with cook, maid and butler. He did however, enjoy use of their pool daily. It was an indoor-outdoor pool and extended outside through a clear glass slider, to the grounds of their impeccably maintained Miami home. The pool partially inside the house was Martin's lap pool. The outside pool was a lavish plunge pool with built in hot tub heated via solar panels.

The pool was an extravagance, but one that Martin thought worth the expense. He maintained it meticulously each week through testing and chemical additives as necessary. No pool service or pool boy was necessary to maintain his pool. He paid particular attention to the pH of the pool so it didn't turn his dark brown hair green like the high school and college pools he remembered.

It was the beginning of a new fragrance year, which started in June of 2010 that drew media attention. The company had just released a new fragrance prior to the buying frenzy which accompanied the start of the holiday season in fourth quarter that captured everyone's interest. The fragrance seemed like it was a solid gold hit. Several celebrities picked up the line and began touting it throughout the summer months.

When commercials and print ads with Eva as the model were shown in late September, the product took off like a rocket. It was probably this rocket effect that caused the wheels to fall off the proverbial marriage cart. Eva was never home, but she was at home in her element of the spotlight. She was constantly promoting the product line. There were weeks when Martin never saw her. He reasoned at the time, that it was just business, but still harbored his belief that Eva was not steadfast in her commitment to monogamy. He could never quite put his finger on who or when, but he strongly suspected something. She was too beautiful a woman not to attract male attention.

He monitored the financial aspects of the business, and knew the periodic nature of sales enough not to question when a new hit was on their hands, but decided he needed to take some action regarding his personal life. He was undecided as to what course he needed to pursue.

When Eva finally returned after Thanksgiving from her 30-day road show as she called it, she was exhausted. She slept in their bedroom for almost 36 hours. Attentive to her needs, Martin showered her with love, and affection. For him, it almost seemed surreal. His wife of slightly more than two years, was an enigma to him. Beautiful, yet terribly needy during her down periods. She clamored for the spotlight, yet relished the nurturing Martin provided in the comfort of their own home. His feelings of her deception diminished slightly as he cared for his wife.

Martin knew her frantic promotion schedule was coming to an end as the holiday season was well on its way to closure. He was looking forward to spending the Christmas holidays with his wife to rekindle the embers which had been damped back since early summer.

Of course Martin was in contact with his wife while she toured the US and Europe touting the new line, but his qualms of her fidelity were constantly nagging at him. While she was gone on her whirlwind promotion, Martin had pinpoint micro-cameras installed throughout the house. Their location was even a secret to him until he watched their feeds one evening prior to Eva's return. Even then, with the cameras ability to follow a target, zoom and focus, it was nearly impossible to locate their exact location. He actually watched himself come through the front door one evening after the cameras were installed and was able to discern his fly was actually part way down. Although embarrassed, he thought the cameras would certainly capture any dalliances within their home.

The video quality was astounding. But the audio quality sounded even better. Combined, they obviously made for a first rate security system which was ostensibly their function. Martin had long ago believed that Eva's flings occurred while she was traveling but couldn't rule out they had occurred in their home. This tentative step to monitor the house was Martin's first attempt to discover either her affairs or gain more knowledge as to if they were occurring elsewhere. Their schedules were such they rarely had lunch or saw each other after they arrived at work, so Eva could have easily slipped off to an afternoon long lunch at home with anyone.

Each room in their home was wired with its own three camera system, with battery backup should the power be inconveniently out to record. The video feed was sent via the internet to a central computer in the cloud. Each camera held its own memory card capable of storing 24 hours of video and audio. They were all wirelessly synced to the main computer in the cloud, to which only Martin had the password. Special software allowed viewing the images from each room in split screens or tapping and zooming on any particular feed. It was elegant yet simple.

As Martin finished the playback of him entering their house with his fly half-down shifting between various cameras, he wasn't hoping or looking forward to catching Eva doing anything untoward. This was just his cautious manner of planning ahead for whatever might happen. A video of the CEO caught in flagrante' with a lover, would make tabloid magazine editors drool if they knew of its existence. Martin was hoping the mere threat was sufficient, to help Eva understand the implications.

After the holidays, when Eva was absent several times at dinner, Martin began to feel uneasy again. He was glad for the cameras. They enjoyed a tremendous Christmas, with presents in abundance and a love life like they were back to honeymooning. As they returned to work after the holidays, Martin's senses detected a change with Eva, yet the cameras and audio returned nothing but love and affection as Martin viewed the files daily.

Eva had asked him to visit the factory in China at the end of January, to ensure their records and quality control were consistent with company standards. Martin suspected a new rat in the pack with her request, but bit his tongue and acquiesced to the trip. He would be gone for two weeks. Certainly long enough for Eva to bring one of her conquests back to the house for fun and games. He would be conveniently out of the country. This time however he thought, I have the cameras.

On the day he left, Eva was up early and aroused her husband with a very satisfying blowjob. It wasn't unheard of for her, but Martin now even more on alert, was glad the cameras were installed.

Eva had her own plans settled after Martin was off to the Orient in late January. She had planned to invite Braxton to dinner again tonight, but at her house, instead of one of the fancy South Beach restaurants. She didn't believe she really needed to seduce Braxton since he'd given her all the signals he was interested in playing at their last dinner. She liked having her lovers come to her. It gave her a sense of control and power over the situation.

Braxton knew he wanted Eva and was determined to have her. Her husband Martin his boss, was a non-entity as far he was concerned. He certainly wasn't physically intimidating, and apparently he couldn't satisfy this lust filled older woman. He thought he was the better man to make her scream like a little girl. His package was larger than most, and the way he delivered it, had never left a woman wanting for more when he was finished. He saw this as not only his ticket to sexual nirvana, but a ticket to his boss's chair if he played his cards right. Once he had satisfied the more mature Eva, he could write his own ticket into the CFO's office with her blessing.

Eva summoned Braxton to her office mid-day after Martin's early morning departure. Braxton wasted no time arriving and cooled his heels until Eva's assistant allowed him to enter. Eva liked her men to be prompt and do their bidding at her time and choosing.

"Braxton, thank you for being prompt. I'll get right to it. Would you please join me this evening for dinner at my home? I'd like to get caught up on the sales figures for the last quarter from our new fragrance. Please be on time at 7 and bring the sales charts."

"You're welcome. And yes, I'll be sure to bring all the sales figures. You've done extremely well with the promotion I might add, from what I've seen. Well done, Mrs. Terry."

"Thank you Braxton. Please call me Eva when it's just the two of us as it will be this evening while we have dinner and review the numbers. Please get the address from my assistant on your way out."

Braxton had been dismissed. He was a little perturbed there wasn't more flirting involved. Especially since their last date had seemed to go so well. Perhaps she needed to keep up office fronts to avoid the possibility of being discovered having someone's pen dipped into her inkwell. Regardless, Braxton knew what would happen later this evening. She wanted him. He could sense it as she licked her lips several times while she talked. She casually twirled a small hank of hair from her lower neck in her fingers, like she was dangling bait. She was like a tigress swirling her tongue while looking at an elk. This was just Eva's way of being very careful not to draw attention to herself, being coy.

Eva had an entire security detail attached to her that monitored her every move. They did it electronically and physically. Martin was unaware she had the house swept for electronic devices monthly, but he was well aware of her physical security. Her security had discovered the intricately placed cameras not long after Martin had them installed. It seemed a waste to expose them according to Eva. Instead, upon being informed of them she asked if they could be temporarily defeated as she didn't want Martin to know they had been discovered. This she thought, worked to her advantage in controlling the information. It also had the benefit of Martin thinking she was chaste. It was almost too good to be true she thought. She could use his own surveillance to prove she was virtuous. Martin would never suspect a thing.

Her primary security director advised against leaving them active, as it might cause more concern when the feed went snow white. He did however, provide a device which would essentially jam the wireless transmission of the cameras which resulted in the snow white picture he had alluded. She mused to herself, what could Martin really say, "Honey, I know you're cheating on me, but my cameras must have malfunctioned so I have no evidence." Eva laughed out loud. Her laugh was evil. She ordered the jamming device to be installed.

Upon arriving home at 4:30, Eva relaxed in the master bath sunken tub with a glass of Chardonnay. She let the relaxing pulses from the jets, the warm water, and bubbles move her into a feeling of euphoric blissfulness. At 5:30 she emerged and put on her robe. Eva was completely relaxed. She had already instructed the chef to prepare the dinner meal and wanted to ensure everything was on-track. She also needed a refill on her wine. She could have rung the butler but chose to do it herself.

"Martha, I trust everything is ready for dinner this evening?" Eva announced as she entered the kitchen with a flourish. She could see the table set for two in the adjoining dining room with candles as she'd requested. The place settings were laid out perfectly. They would be having lobster bisque to start, a crisp wedge salad drizzled with Bleu Cheese, and baked Chilean Sea Bass with almond accented green beans as their entrée and side. It was one of Eva's favorite meals. The fish, had a lemon rosemary finish that went perfectly with the wine she had chosen.

Martha had outlined everything for her that the kitchen contained. All of the food was prepared. Eva simply needed to turn the ovens and burners on at the appropriate times; dinner would be sumptuous. Eva was sure Braxton wouldn't mind helping her serve a few plates to the table as they sipped their wine while dinner finished cooking. Eva was in a devilish mood this evening. This was all so decadent she thought. The thrill of illicit sex that she controlled excited her.

Around 6:15 she decided to return to her bedroom to get dressed for the evening. She flicked her remote control which enunciated a quiet chirp indicating all of Martin's cameras in the house were disabled. To any prying eyes, or cameras, they would have seen snow. Her calendar indicated dinner with a new client. Now that the cameras were disabled, another scene would play.

Drinking her wine staring at her closet, she was deciding what to wear. A business suit was too stuffy. A short skirt was too slutty and not becoming a woman of her stature, but her new red dress with heels and pearls would be perfect. She had bought the dress in Paris during her promotional tour. It was a one of kind. She was glad she was in the right place at the right time to purchase it.

She selected her undergarments next, and decided to treat Braxton to a little old fashioned sexiness. She chose a matching garter, panty, and bra set in red and black lace that pushed her still firm 34C breasts to the forefront. As she slipped her black nylons on her perfectly smooth legs, she started getting wet. She swooped a finger down in between her dusky nylon covered legs and rubbed her clitoris with her thumb, while swiping a gushing load of wetness beckoning to drift down her thighs. She tasted herself. Very inviting she thought. Braxton was in for a real treat.

Spyauth
Spyauth
120 Followers