The Mouse Trap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spyauth
Spyauth
120 Followers

Braxton knew a booty call when invited. This was nothing more. He quickly disrobed and got into bed, while Eva was entering the room with two glasses of white wine. She handed one to Braxton and got into bed adjusting her pillows to talk. "Rules." She said, "You will not be spending the night. You will satisfy me, and you will leave when I tell you. Clear?" Braxton took a sip of his wine and nodded. "Crystal," He said.

"Then finish your wine and get to work. You nearly cost me my marriage. Make this count Braxton, or it will be the last time you ever have me. I mean it."

Braxton wasted no time pleasuring Eva in every way possible. When he was ready to complete the deed, he asked Eva what she wanted. "Just fuck me you asshole. Fuck me long and hard. That's what I need."

"As you wish." Braxton turned on the charm while he seated himself firmly inside of Eva. The gasp was audible to both of them. It was like the air rushing out of a balloon. Braxton didn't waste time slowly ramping up his pace, he simply gave her pace, depth and hardness in varied measures. She was keening again, which drove him insane, but he continued his onslaught. He wasn't even close to orgasm. He picked up the pace once again as she started to come down from her orgasm.

Eva felt like a freight train was running through her. Marty was every bit as good as Braxton in almost all departments. For her, the illicit nature of the act itself was what gave her the high she sought from Braxton. As she approached another orgasm, she was screaming for him to keep going. He did and once her chimes rang again, she nearly passed out, the experience was so intense.

Braxton cut loose with a grizzly bear scream that brought Eva back to her senses. He finished inside her nearly touching her womb he was so deep, as her legs were bent over his shoulders in complete supplication. She was sated once again. Braxton seemed to be getting other ideas. She was aware enough from their previous encounters to tamp down the flames. "Enough, I'm done for the night. Get your clothes and get out of here."

Braxton didn't like being used, even if enjoyed it somewhat. "So what am I a human dildo? Who says you get to call all the shots?"

"I do. Now get out. I'll lock the doors after you've gone."

Braxton was seething inside. He had already told her husband he fucked her. He decided to check his hand this time. He really had no cards to play. As he stepped on the floor on Martin's side of the bed, he felt something nudge his foot. He raised his toes slightly thinking something was under the bed. When he put his toes back down on the ground, he felt something metal touching them.

Just as he was about to pull away, a clang jolted both he and Eva. An intense pain went through his right foot. He tried to pull his foot away but found he couldn't move it. He was yelping like an animal, the pain was so terrible. His foot started to get slippery from the blood that was gushing from his wound. He urged Eva to turn the light on quickly between gasps of pain. She turned on her bedside lamp.

"My God Braxton, what the hell is wrong with you? I said get the hell out of my house."

She took a good look at Braxton's pained face, and knew something was seriously wrong. "What is it?"

"I think something amputated my foot. I can't feel it anymore." He cried through his pain.

Eva got out of bed and came around to his side of the bed. She turned on Martin's bedside lamp and looked closer. There was a puddle of blood forming underneath Martin's side of the bed. She recoiled in shock as she saw what looked like a bear trap had captured Braxton foot nearly severing it. It was anchored to the bedpost frame with a chain attached.

"What is it you bitch? What have you done to me? I swear, I'm going to kill you."

"Shut up Braxton. I didn't do anything. But I think my husband did. Oh shit, this doesn't look good. Just hold still."

Eva had no idea what to do. She raced to the bathroom for towels to try and staunch the blood flow. Braxton was still intermittently crying and screaming for the pain to stop. There was so much blood. She was hesitant to try and move the chain, but reached in and tried anyway. She got it to the end of its length, then asked Braxton to move his foot out from under the bed.

He backed up haltingly. As his mangled foot emerged, his screams got louder. Most of his right foot was captured in the animal trap. The trap's teeth were buried deeply into the upper bones of his foot. His toes were turning blue. He could see no way to extract himself without passing out from trying. He knew he needed to remain conscious. He pleaded with Eva to call 911.

Martin's phone alerted him to the cameras malfunctioning again, only this time he knew they hadn't. He also had his security company reprogram the cameras so they broadcast on multiple frequencies, thus essentially bypassing the jamming device that Eva used to hide her illicit affair. He called up the server in the cloud in real-time to watch the activities unfold. He could hear the crystal clear audio of Eva's "rules" being dictated and watched his own private pornographic movie starring his ex-wife to be.

After the fun and games, while Eva was issuing her invitation to Braxton to leave, he stepped on the mouse trap. In this case it really was more like a bear trap, but Martin figured better safe than sorry. A snapped toenail, was hardly penalty enough for stealing his wife, so Martin went with the upgraded module from the local sports shop. It looked like the stainless steel bolts and chain he used were holding well anchored into the solid oak headboard. He wondered if Eva would call 911, or let him bleed to death.

Braxton lashed out at Eva. He was in so much pain, he was swinging wildly at her. He couldn't move more than a few inches with the chain, but he could tell, he was losing blood. His strength was much less than just a few minutes ago. Maybe if he could sit down, he could try and get himself out of the trap. Eva had moved out of his way.

"Eva I have to get to the hospital. I'm going to die if I don't get this trap off me. Hand me my phone so I can call 911. Please I'm begging you as one human being to another. You have to get help." Braxton was pleading with Eva.

Eva was panicked. She had no idea what to do. If she called 911, they would of course respond, but an investigation would certainly ensue. She was as trapped as Braxton. She even thought about getting her gun and killing Braxton to put him out of his misery, then turning the gun on herself. It was all so surreal. She walked over to her high wing back chair and plunked herself down hard into it.

Eva always thought she was a decent human being. Although she would realistically describe herself as being selfish, could she let another person die, while she watched? She remembered Martin had been so serious when he proposed to her. He wanted to make sure she knew the consequences of infidelity. "Trust," He said, "Was more important than almost any other attribute to a person's makeup. Without it, there is no relationship." Those were his words. Martin would never trust her again, regardless of the circumstances. They would never have a relationship again regardless of the outcome.

Braxton was sitting on the floor, trying to pry the trap open to free himself. Even with all his strength he could only open the trap about a quarter of an inch. He tried hopelessly, each time suffering even more pain as the trap closed. He almost lost one his fingers. He was getting weaker with each attempt to free himself.

Eva was practically comatose. She wasn't even reacting any longer to Braxton's cries for help. She sat in the chair staring off into space. She knew Martin had set the trap. She knew her marriage was over. And now Martin had trapped her paramour in a life threatening trap. He also trapped her in the situation. She would have to expose herself to save Braxton. An affair would cost her the trust of the Sachet board. It might likely topple her reign.

Martin continued watching the video as the human drama unfolded. He knew his marriage was over. He might get into some trouble with the authorities over the bear trap under his bed, but Eva wasn't helping her case by not calling them to help. Braxton looked like he desperately needed it. He thought about phoning home, but decided to let Eva cook her own goose. Braxton was looking pale.

A person can lose quite a bit of blood and still remain alive. Martin thought Eva still had time to do the right thing. He debated calling her again, but begged off. Gina was out of the shower now. He heard the hotel provided blow-dryer going. He was just about to shut off the feed, when Eva went to her wardrobe and got her gun.

Martin knew she kept one for personal defense. She took it out to the target range for practice several times a year to stay sharp. She was quite a good shot. He knew if she took aim at something, odds were good she would kill it. She took aim at Braxton. He was almost passed out. Perhaps she thought she was putting him out of his misery. Braxton looked up at the last second into her cold lifeless eyes, watching his life pass in front of him. She pulled the trigger but the shot was wide, into Martin's pillow. Maybe she really was trying to kill what she was aiming at, but he wasn't there.

Martin was on the edge of the bed. He watched in horror as Braxton continued to struggle. He didn't appear to be hit. A few moments went by as Gina emerged in diaphanous lingerie complete with high heels into the bedroom as Martin closed the lid to his iPad.

"My love, do you remember when I said you were capable of running Sachet with your eyes closed?"

"I do. But I thought you were just flattering me. I was sure you didn't mean it. Even though you did try to convince me otherwise." Gina replied coquettishly.

"Ahh. But I did mean it. And now, I believe you'll have your chance. It's just a matter of time. May I make love to the next CEO of Sachet?"

"Only if you promise you'll never make love to your slut wife again. I don't like sharing." She quickly replied.

"No worries my love. I've been faithful to you since we first became intimate. Besides, I think she'll be a little busy for the next 20 or 30 years."

EPILOGUE

The police were called after the gunshot was heard by Martin and Eva's neighbors. They arrived in full tactical gear, fearing a home invasion. They were all wondering why they weren't alerted earlier since the cameras had been registered with a direct feed to the security company. If one of the doors had been breached, the security company would have been notified immediately who would have called the police.

The scene they witnessed upon entry, was like something out of a horror movie. A woman was passed out on the bed in her robe with blood all over it. A gun was in her right hand. A naked man, was nearly dead lying next to a huge pool of blood on the floor. A single gunshot entry could be seen in the pillow on the left side of the bed. The police had no way to know the extent of anyone's injuries. They immediately called for paramedics and the fire department as they began to assess the victims.

As they cleared each room in the house, they awaited the rest of the emergency personnel to assist. The naked man was attached to a bear trap anchored to the bed. The police speculated to themselves that it appeared to be kinky sex gone wrong, but of course had no way to know.

Eva appeared to be physically fine, but couldn't speak. The police tried to question her, but opted to have the paramedics take her to the hospital. The naked man whose identity was unknown, was eventually freed from the bear trap by the fire department. They used the 'jaws-of-life', to open the bear trap and extract his foot. His useless foot dangled as they picked him up to place him on the gurney for transport.

Eva recovered from any physical symptoms by the next morning. Her mental condition remained with her much longer. She was unable to speak. The bear trap was considered a deadly weapon. She was charged with possession of a deadly weapon, using it to inflict bodily injury, and failure to provide aid, given the life threatening injuries Braxton sustained. They also charged her with illegally discharging a firearm. She was unsuitable to try in court and a judge remanded her to a psychiatric hospital for treatment, where she remained for the rest of her days.

Braxton survived, although he did lose roughly two-thirds of his right foot. It was touch and go for a while; he had lost quite a bit of blood. He kept saying that Eva's husband had placed the bear trap, but that rant fell on deaf ears; Eva was married. He shouldn't have been in Eva's bed to begin with. The police thought, if he was stupid enough to screw another man's wife, he got whatever he deserved.

Martin had finally convinced the board of directors that Gina should take over as spokesperson and CEO of Sachet Fragrances. She was ten years younger than Eva and had the sparkle that would soon be missing if Eva could not return to her duties. Gina was intimately familiar with how Eva ran the company. As her personal assistant, she also knew all of the people in the industry Eva interacted with. The board acquiesced in Eva's absence, not wanting their stock to tank in the interim. They also wanted to distance themselves from Eva to avoid a scandal.

Gina proved that she was as beautiful as she was capable of running Sachet Fragrances. She followed their last fragrance with a new offering. She had always wanted to name a fragrance and called this one, "Secrecy." It too, proved to be very popular. She promoted it similarly to the way Eva had her fragrance last year. There was one key difference. Martin as her husband, accompanied her on every mile of her 30,000 mile journey.

The simple mouse trap—commensurate with the size of the rodent—really is the simplest solution.

Spyauth
Spyauth
120 Followers