The Muse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sds195
sds195
647 Followers

I got to the club just before six pm, as was planned and hubby was waiting for me out in the parking lot. We went inside together and got a table back away from the stage where topless dancing would take place. We ordered a couple of drinks as my eyes scanned the place.

It didn't take me long to find 'her'. She was a cutie with auburn hair, dazzling blue eyes and great set of C-cup tits. I took a sip of my drink and gestured towards her to hubby. "That's the one," I purred.

Hubby smiled at me and placed his drink onto the table. "I'll be right back," he said as he stood up and went over to her.

I crossed my legs in such a way that my skirt hiked up to really show off my legs. And I sat up with back arched, so that my ample bosom was accentuated. I watched as hubby paid her to dance for me table-side and my pussy was already tingling with excitement.

"Hi there," she said pleasantly with a gorgeous smile. "It's not often I get asked to dance for a woman."

"I don't often have women dance for me," I replied back in a pleasant tone with a smile.

That was a total lie, by the way. Back in college I got tons of tableside dances from women. The practice even continued after hubby and I started dating, and even after we were married. Still, this cutie didn't need to know that.

"But," I continued in a soft tone as I reached for my drink. "You are quite a sexy thing, and I wouldn't mind a closer look."

"Well thank you," she grinned at me as she began to writhe her hips to the music. "I hope you don't mind if I look back myself."

OH! This was fucking perfect.

Chrissy was her name and she was an absolute sweetheart. She ended up spending the entire evening at our table, and danced for me on several more occasions. I LOVED her round tits, and closely admired the rose tattoo she had on her left breast. Naturally I gave it very close scrutiny every time Chrissy would push her tits towards my face.

As Chrissy ground her hips in my lap, I leaned forward and whispered in her ear. "I would love to fuck you."

She arched her back and looked up at me. "Believe me," she breathed heavily. "The feeling is mutual."

I inhaled her fragrance as she continued to undulate her hips on my lap. "Maybe we should retire to a motel and act on these mutual feelings," I whispered into her ear.

"I could go for that," she cooed back. "But what about him?" she gestured with her head towards hubby who was getting us fresh drinks at the bar.

"He knows the rules," I purred into her ear.

******

The rules had been set in stone for years. Hubby was okay with the arrangement, because hell, what man wouldn't be? If I wanted some girl-on-girl action, that was my prerogative. Hubby could watch, but he could only touch, and fuck me.

Those rules were explained to Chrissy as we headed into the motel room and she was fine with that.

"He may take a few pictures though," I giggled as I pulled out a bottle of wine I'd purchased on the way over to the motel. "I hope that's not a deal breaker."

"Just keep my face out of it, and we're fine," she chuckled as she pulled her top off and eased back onto the bed. "I'd love a glass."

I passed the bottle to hubby. "You pour," I said with a smile as I began undoing my blouse and ventured over to the bed.

I dropped my blouse to the floor and slid on the bed next to Chrissy. She was lying back resting on her elbows, with her luscious C-cup tits right before me. I ran a hand slowly up her thigh and she moaned approvingly as she reached up and cupped my left breast.

"Are you gonna let these two out to play?" she purred at me. "Or do I have to free them myself?"

I leaned in and gave her a soft peck on the lips and then traced over her lips with my tongue. "You can free them," I whispered back. Then I lowered my head down to her chest and traced my tongue over her nice tits. I moaned softly as I did, not only because they felt perfect under my velvety tongue, but also because the combination of coconut oil and vanilla Chrissy told me she would wear made her taste absolutely decadent.

She moaned softly as I worked my tongue around her tits and nipples. She ran one hand around my back, while she continued to cup my tits with her other. One of the other reasons I LOVED being with a woman?

Zip! That quick my bra was undone. No fumbling or twisting. One flick of her fingers and the next thing I knew my tits were freed from the soft embrace of a silk bra, and welcomed by the soft touch of Chrissy's hands all over them.

I eased myself back up and locked lips with her once more and this time our lips parted and our tongues intertwined. I pressed my ample tits up against Chrissy's big set and we both moaned softly as we felt each others' nipples pressing against each other.

She worked a hand down my waist and underneath my skirt. I heard her giggle as she realized I was truthful about not wearing any underwear and her fingers immediately began coaxing my already wet pussy lips apart.

I reciprocated and reached down and eased a hand inside her tight pants. I moaned into her mouth as I felt the warmth and moistness of her pussy against my fingers.

We writhed against each other with our lips locked, and pleasuring each other with our fingers. Chrissy was paying close attention to my throbbing clit, giving it gentle rubs with her finger and the occasional soft tug. I continued tracing my finger up and down her moist slit, only slightly darting one finger gently up inside her just a bit.

I hadn't even noticed that hubby was already naked and snapping pics from a chair off the foot of the bed. Still I knew he was enjoying what he was seeing. What I was more thrilled about was relaying what was happening - and what was going to happen - with my author later on.

The second the thought of sharing with him - still a strange man, who was NOT my husband - about my sexual exploits send a surge of pleasure through me and felt myself gently cum against Chrissy's finger.

She moaned softly as our lips parted. "Well that's one for you," she giggled. "Now are you gonna fuck me or not?"

"Get those pants off," I cooed to her as I got onto my knees and undid my skirt. "Let me show you what these fingers can do," I said in a sultry voice. "Before I show you what this can do," I then extended my tongue and drew two fingers down over it.

Chrissy beamed a smile at me and pulled her pants off and tossed them to the floor. A moment later I was back on top of her with our lips locked. This time when my hand got to her pussy, I didn't hesitate. I slid two fingers up inside up of her and slowly worked them over her g-spot. With my thumb, I'd alternate between flicking it over her clit and then leaving it there and pressing every time she got close.

"Oh shit!" she muffled into my mouth as she came for the first time. She gripped the back of my head and drove her tongue further into my mouth. With her other hand she cupped and pawed at my curvy backside.

Her back kept arching further up as I continued to work my fingers over her g-spot and my thumb over her clit. I broke our kiss and eased my head down and darted my tongue over one of her nipples as I felt her building to a huge climax.

"Oh fuck! Oh shit! Oh fuck!" she whimpered with pure pleasure as I brought her to a thunderous orgasm. I felt her cum spew all over my fingers and I moaned with delight as she did.

"Did you want a drink of wine?" I cooed up at her. "Before I start the main course?"

"I'm good," she breathed heavily.

"Okay," I giggled as I eased myself back and withdrew my fingers from her pussy. I smiled at her as I licked her slick goo off of my fingers. I needed to only hold out my hand, and a moment later hubby placed a glass of wine there.

Chrissy giggled now. "I guess you two have done this before!"

"Once or twice," I said softy as I took a sip and passed the glass back to hubby. I then shook my hair out before smiling up at her once more before lowering my head between her shapely thighs.

One touch of my velvety tongue over her pussy was enough to make her hiss with pleasure again. I had my hands resting on her hips as I licked up and down her lips gently teasing her clit as I did.

She arched her back and dug her hands into the back of my head. I began to dart my tongue inside of her pussy and her grip tightened. The same mischievous grin was on my face again as I darted my tongue inside of her and up over her clit. As much as I loved going down on a woman, I was thinking about my author again! GOD! My own pussy was tingling with super-excitement. It was just what I was doing - it was the fact that I was going to tell a complete stranger all about it in a few hours!

Of course, that didn't stop me from enjoying the pleasure of the moment. I knew I had Chrissy close again and I also knew how to draw another big orgasm out of her. I eased up just a bit and worked my tongue over her clit while I slid two fingers back inside of her and hit her g-spot again.

She grunted with pleasure and her back arched again. So, I pulled her clit in between my soft lips and slowly sucked on it. THAT sent her into a shaking motion and loud whimpers of delight. The combination of my fingers on her g-spot and me sucking on her clit was sending her into orbit!

"HOLY SHIT!" Chrissy wailed as I felt her convulse and spew her slick goo over my fingers violently. I continued the motion with my fingers and my sucking and she shook even more, and continued to cum.

Finally, she collapsed back onto the bed and whimpered with delight as she caressed her fingers through my hair.

I slowly raised my head from between her legs and smiled up at her. She was a sweaty mess of pure pleasure, still trying to catch her breath.

"Well," I turned and looked at hubby. "You'd better get over here and fuck me. And if you're willing," I grinned back at Chrissy. "You can go down on me after and lick his cum out of me."

She had reached over to the nightstand and found a glass of wine. She nodded as she raised the glass to her lips. With the other hand, she gave me a thumbs up, before reaching out and pushing my head back down between her legs just as hubby was sliding his cock into me from behind.

A muffled moan escaped my mouth up into Chrissy's pussy as I felt hubby's cock slide up inside me. Having his thick, veiny cock up inside me was always a great pleasure.

I felt Chrissy writhe underneath me as I gripped her hips and darted my tongue in and around her sopping pussy. I was as much into lapping up every bit of her slick goo as I was with pleasuring her as hubby pleasured me with his cock.

Even doing it doggy-style he made of point of thrusting himself forward in such a way that his big, fleshy cock-head grazed over my g-spot every time. Even with the pleasure he was giving me, and the pleasure I felt having my mouth on a hot pussy, my mind drifted back to my author.

Just the thought of telling him about this made me spew cum over hubby's cock, while at the same time sucking hard enough on Chrissy's clit to make her cum all over my chin.

Hubby's pace increased, and I knew it was because I had cum. He always loved having my slick goo coat his cock, to say nothing of the fact that the way me cumming made my pussy tighten up around his shaft. It was much longer before I felt hubby's cum shoot forth inside of me.

I moaned loudly with pleasure and took one more gentle suck of Chrissy's moist pussy before I raised my head and gave her a knowing look. "Are you ready to eat?"

"Oh hell yes!" she whimpered at me.

Once hubby slid his goo-coated cock out of my pussy, I crawled up onto the bed next to Chrissy. I reached over her sweaty body and grabbed her glass of wine from the nightstand. "Well?" I smiled at her. "My pussy is waiting."

"On it," she grinned at me as she ran her hand through her hair. She sat up slightly and kissed me deeply before shifting places and taking up position between my legs.

I moaned loudly as Chrissy worked her tongue over the outside of my pussy, lapping up the mixture of both my own slick goo, and hubby's cum, before diving her tongue inside of me and swirling it around.

HOLY SHIT! The girl had a talented tongue! Not only was she using her tongue swirling to scoop up hubby's cum from inside me, she was hitting the walls inside my pussy, my pussy lips and she even managed to swing her tongue up and hit my clit too!

I eased my legs up and rested them over her shoulders as she continued her outstanding work, bringing me LOADS of pleasure. At this rate when I came I was going to coat her face!

My gaze drifted over to hubby who sat in his chair with camera in hand. I smiled at him and beckoned him over.

"Wanna kiss?" he breathed at me as he glanced down and looked at Chrissy's head bobbing between my legs.

"No," I whimpered playfully at him. "I just needed a refill." I managed a soft chuckle as I waved the near empty glass at him.

"Of course," he playfully groaned at me.

Chrissy was bringing me right to edge of a massive orgasm. "Oh I'm kidding," I moaned loudly as I set my glass down roughly on the nightstand. I reached forward and grabbed the back of his head.

The second our lips locked, and tongues intertwined, Chrissy's tongue and mouth finished me off! I practically shrieked into hubby's mouth as I came! My legs tightened around Chrissy's back and I bucked wildly as she continued sucking on my clit as I gushed (again!) all over her chin!.

I collapsed to the bed in a contented heap of pleasure as hubby kept kissing me deeply. Chrissy slowly eased up the bed next to me, opposite hubby and caressed my tits softly.

Hubby must have felt her presence, because he suddenly broke our kiss and eased back off the bed. The man knew how to obey our rules!

I immediately turned over and kissed Chrissy deeply as we embraced each other deeply. When our lips parted, I leaned my head against her soft tits. She reached back and drained the contents of her glass and held it out to hubby.

"If you wouldn't mind?" she chuckled softly as she pressed my head into her cleavage.

"Not at all," hubby replied with a chuckle as he stood and retrieved her glass.

I laid there with a contented smile on my face. What a night! Yet still my mind drifted to telling my author about all this later on. That made my smile even broader.

******

We had told Chrissy she was more than welcome to spend the night at the motel, since we'd paid for it for the entire night, but she politely declined.

Hubby and I were always planning on heading home so we did. He took a quick shower and hit the sack while I stayed up for a bit with a glass of wine before climbing into a nice hot bath.

While in the tub, I sipped on my wine for a bit before finally reaching for my phone. I couldn't wait any longer. I found one great pic of me with my head between Chrissy's legs and sent it to my author and gave him 'cursory' details about what had happened.

It was SO strange. But the moment I hit 'send'? It might have been the most pleasurable feeling I'd had all night, despite cumming several times.

I know I liked being a 'muse'. But really! What the hell was happening with me that I got a better feeling emailing a stranger about what I'd done, rather than what I'd ACTUALLY done?

That same mischievous grin crossed my lips as I brought my wine up for another sip. As much fun, and as much pleasure, as I had with hubby and Chrissy that night? Neither of them had been the impetus for me to masturbate at work.

My author did that.

******

The next morning I was thrilled to get another email from my author. Needless to say he found the pic of me and Chrissy to be 'very inspiring'. He also thanked me for my previous emails, because those helped guide the story he was writing about me.

He had attached a new version of it, and said he was even going to incorporate what I'd done the previous night.

I was SO full of anticipation to read what he had. He'd nailed my masturbation scene - even though he said he'd rewritten it a bit - and I was dying to read about what he'd do with my Friday night. I was so excited by it all! Still I managed to resist the urge to touch my pussy while I was in the shower.

As I rinsed the conditioner out of my hair I felt my lips curl into a mischievous grin again. Even though I was still a bit shocked by my recent behavior, I knew why I enjoyed it so much.

Being a muse and inspiration to my author. Having an email conversation with someone I didn't even know and sharing intimate pics of myself with him. Having him lavish me with attention and interest. It all thrilled me to no end.

After I finished up in the shower and got dressed, I joined hubby downstairs for a cup of coffee and some idle chit-chat. He was just planning on kicking back and watching golf that morning, while I announced my intention to go for a walk.

******

I had told hubby that I'd probably be gone for an hour on my walk, but it only took me about fifteen minutes to get to a park near our home. Once there, I took a seat on a bench and pulled my phone out and began to read what my author had sent.

Oh wow! Even though I thought he had nailed my office masturbation before, his re-write was even better! I'd expanded beyond my initial feedback to him about what had been going through my head, and he captured it perfectly.

I dug my teeth softly into my lower lip as I continued to read. My pussy with tingling with excitement.

When I got to the scene where he wrote about me and hubby hooking up with Chrissy I actually giggled loudly. "What the hell? Were you in the room?" I said aloud as people walked by.

He nailed it again! It wasn't like I was reading an erotic story. It was like reading a detailed account of what had transpired the night before. And with my author's writing, it was so well detailed.

GOD! My pussy was quivering wildly as I continued to read. There was no way in hell I was going to be able to walk home without some form of relief. As soon as I finished reading my author's latest I sent him a complimentary email, and then put my phone into my pocket and scanned the park.

It took about a minute for me to scope out a possible 'private' area. I got up off the bench as my pussy was BEGGING me for some attention. I got to the part of the park which was pretty much devoid of anyone else, and ducked behind some bushes.

The second I was out of sight, I pulled my shorts down and dropped my curvy ass down onto the soft, green grass. I spread my legs apart and quickly eased my hand up to my throbbing pussy.

I closed my eyes as I recalled the night with hubby and Chrissy, and remembered the eloquent way my author captured it with his words. A soft moan escaped me as I darted my fingers around my moist pussy lips.

That same mischievous grin was on my lips as flicked my thumb over my engorged clit, and darted two fingers up inside of myself. FUCK! I almost came right away! I rocked back and forth as I pleasured myself, knowing full-well that I'd let my author know about this incident. I moaned again as I imagined how he'd capture it.

"Shit!" I softly hissed as I arched my back and felt myself cumming violently. I trembled with delight as I continued working two fingers over my g-spot as they were coated with my cum.

I exhaled heavily as I withdrew my fingers and admired my cum on them. My head shook as I sat there. What the hell was going on with me? First at work, and now out in public. Even though I knew I had a naughty-side, this was a bit unprecedented.

"Ah well," I chuckled as I stood up and hiked my shorts back up. "I guess it comes with being a muse."

******

I got home in just under and hour. Hubby was in the kitchen fixing himself a snack and had switched the TV from golf to college football.

sds195
sds195
647 Followers