The Muse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sds195
sds195
645 Followers

As I rinsed off and reached for the shampoo, my lips curled into the same mischievous grin. My pussy began to tingle as I lathered up my hair, thinking about what my author was working on. It was me. As thrilled as I was to be his inspiration, it was knowing that it was going to be 'out there'.

A chuckle escaped me as I rinsed my hair under the water. As careful as I had been with all my intimate pics - despite sending a few to my author - I was finally going to be on the internet. Granted no one who read it would know it was about me - just like I had no idea my author's Diane story had been about someone he'd chatted with on Lit - but I would know! That was all kinds of exciting.

My lips were still curled up into a grin as I worked the moisturizer through my hair. even though I knew my author was using 'artistic license', it was essentially me. At any given moment I could send a link, or just say to someone 'read this story', and I could tell them it was about me.

After I got out of the shower and toweled off. Ordinarily I'd have cinched the towel around my body as I brushed my hair, but for some reason I slung it over the rod. I ran a brush through my hair and admired my naked body in the mirror as I did.

Once that was done, I headed back downstairs without anything on. I poured myself another cup of coffee and smiled contentedly. I don't know what it was, but I was liking this being nude.

******

I moaned softly as hubby slid his cock up inside me. When he'd returned home from golf and football watching, he was a bit on the horny side. Of course, me being naked when he walked through the front door may have helped that 'condition' arise in him.

I ran my fingers through his hair as he pumped his rigid cock in and out of me, while he sucked on my tits. One good thing about hubby - even when he drank beer he was still able to get it up.

And he was also trained enough to know to have sucked down on a few breath mints before asking for sex or even kissing me. Beer breath was always a big turn off for me. So I had him well-trained in that regard.

One that still needed work was his constant badgering me for anal sex. It was usually when he'd had a few and was feeling bold enough to ask - but he never figured out that I needed to be boozed up myself to agree to it. That was something I'd actually shared with my author.

My lips curled into a grin as my husband worked his cock up against my g-spot. I had actually SHARED details of our sex-life with my author! Hell, I'd even sent my author a few pics of one of the times I'd agreed to do it! And that was ALMOST why I agreed to do it this time. I felt a bit naughty about sharing those details with my author, and thought I should make it up to hubby somehow.

But as I told my author: For me, anal was a pain in the ass - pun intended. As told my author, it required the correct amount of vodka or wine, and COPIOUS amounts of lube. Even though I'd spent the entire day naked, AND been emailing my author those were not two of the criteria. So I did not relent.

Besides, based on hubby's grunts of pleasure as he drilled my pussy seemed to indicate he was enjoying himself just fine.

******

Monday morning I got into work and settled in behind my desk to start another week with the idiocy and stupidity. The good news for me was that I'd now found an outlet to deal with that.

My lips curled into that same mischievous grin as I fired up my computer. I had read my author's latest about me the night before after hubby had gone to sleep. I still got the same charge everytime I read my story.

Just before I opened up my email program, I paused and looked around my office. The strangest thought hit me: Given that it was my author's story about a father using secret cameras to spy on his daughter that created my outlet for dealing with work: How cool - and naughty! - would it be to have a secret cam in my office?

sds195
sds195
645 Followers