The Muse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sds195
sds195
646 Followers

"Hey hon," he called out to me. "How was your walk?"

I felt myself blush ever so slightly. "Good. I know I burned off a few calories," I replied with a smile. I loved hubby to death, but there was no way in hell I was telling him what I had done at the park.

Some husbands might like that 'naughty/kinky' aspect of their wives, but not mine. He only liked me to kink it up when he was around. If he knew I'd gotten myself off in the park, or even in my office, he'd go nuts! But I think that's part of the reason I was so turned on by it.

"By the way," hubby called out to me as I headed for the stairs. "I took the chicken out of the freezer and put it in the fridge."

"Pardon me? What?" I asked, a bit startled at the foot of the stairs. I had been lost in naughty thoughts about what I was going to email my author as soon as I got upstairs.

"The chicken? For dinner?" he replied as if that was all the explanation I needed. "You're still making chicken cacciatore before the Ohio State game, right?"

Bingo! I was clued in. "Oh of course," I said nonchalantly. "You bet."

I made my way upstairs and pulled open my dresser. There was my Buckeyes jersey in the drawer. I pulled it out and tossed it on the bed and then pulled the tank-top and bra I had been wearing off. I ran my hands through my hair then grabbed my phone and went to the bathroom. I admired my tits in the mirror.

My author had already received one view of my tits, but I decided to send him something a little different. I searched through my phone and found a pic of me shot from behind - by hubby - with me wearing a sheer and see-thru two piece negligee. I attached it to an email and then told my author what I had done at the park after reading his story about me.

After hitting 'send' I smiled at my reflection in the mirror. "You are a damn good muse."

******

I had donned my Buckeyes jersey and was downstairs doing some prep work for dinner as hubby watched some earlier games. I managed to resist the urge to check my phone to see if my author had replied to me yet.

A few hours later, hubby and I dined on my famous chicken cacciatore, with a wonderful cabernet sauvignon from Chile.

After cleaning up we headed to the living room to watch our beloved Ohio State Buckeyes take on the Rutgers Scarlet Knights in prime time. Hardly a marquee game, but any chance we had to see the Buckeyes dismantle someone, it was good viewing.

Hubby was in his recliner, as I nestled up on the sofa with my legs curled up underneath me, nursing a glass of wine. The game was such a blow-out that I actually zoned out a bit. Instead of thinking about my phone, and my author, I thought back to my days as a student at Ohio State.

******

I recalled clearly on sunny autumn day sitting in the student section of the stadium in Columbus with my boyfriend at the time. Ohio State was playing a spunky Northwestern team, but that's not what brought me back to that particular day.

It was the fact that I kept making eye-contact with this red-headed cutie in a halter top a few seats away from me. We were both being loud and rowdy with the rest of the crowd, but every now and then I'd glance at her, and she'd glance at me. More than a few times we did so at the same time and made eye-contact.

Late in the third quarter, after the Buckeyes went up by twenty-one points, red looked over at me and lowered her sunglasses. She gestured slightly with her head, and I knew exactly what she had in mind.

She wanted to hook up. And I was okay with that.

I tugged on my boyfriend's shirt - he was one of several guys with a painted face - and yelled over the crowd noise that I was heading to the ladies' room. Needless to say, amongst that furor, I could have told him I was going to self-immolate, and I'd have gotten the same 'yeah, sure' response.

I headed down the tunnel to the concourse and looked left and then right. There was red. Standing near the entrance to the ladies' room. I confidently walked right up to her and smiled.

"We thinking the same thing?" she giggled softly to me, almost inaudible over the noise of the crowd.

"Oh, hell yeah," I chuckled. "I've seen that look before. Hell, I've given that look before. And probably very recently."

She softly dug her teeth into her lower lip. "Great!"

We ducked into the ladies' room, and as one would expect it was pretty disgusting. Not the best, nor most sterile, place for a casual hook-up, but when a girl wanted what she wanted, one should not question it.

"Wanna drink?" she asked me as we got inside where two girls were checking themselves out in the mirror. She had pulled a flask from her purse and took a swig before holding it out to me.

"Sure," I replied as I took it from her. "What is it?"

"Does it really matter?" she giggled as she leaned in a bit towards me, giving me a great view of her tits in the flimsy halter top she wore.

"Nah," I laughed as I tossed back a healthy swig. I'd been drinking a wide variety of alcoholic beverages since we'd shown up for tailgating at about ten am. So I knew for certain that was vodka burning down my throat as I swallowed. I coughed as I pulled the flask away from my mouth. "No mix?" I managed to blurt out as I coughed a bit more.

"I probably should have mentioned that," she giggled. GOD! She had the most beautiful smile, and an alluring set of blue eyes.

"Well," I managed a weak chuckle as I handed the flask back to her. "Not unless it was your intention to get me drunk."

Just then the two girls who had been at the mirror were heading out and they both cast us a snobby glance.

"What?" red called after them. "You've never seen two girls have a drink together before they fuck?"

"Whoa!" I held up both hands, albeit with a smile on my face. "I thought we were just gonna quiz each other on calculus."

That just made red flash her beautiful smile at me as she grabbed my hand and led me into one of the toilet stalls.

"It could be worse," she giggled as she locked the door behind us.

"Only if we made a really concerted effort," I laughed back.

"Oh just shut up and come here," red leaned in and kissed me deeply, probing inside my mouth with her tongue instantly.

We both moaned loudly as our hands began to explore each others' bodies. I didn't hesitate to pull her halter top down and expose her healthy D-cup breasts and begin kneading them softly with my hands.

She moaned softly as she worked one hand over my tits through my jersey, and with the other she caressed my curvy ass through my cut-off jean shorts.

Red pulled away and eyed me hungrily. "I love that you're not wearing bra," she cooed.

"Likewise," I purred back to her. "These are beautiful," I added softly as I cupped her luscious tits.

"Oh, you say all the right things," she giggled as she reached down and began to pull my jersey over my head. "Holy shit!" she giggled as she saw my tits bare in front of her. "We're twins!"

We shared a quick laugh and then locked lips again. We were moaning softly as the crowd roared all around us in the stadium.

Red eased her hand down and began to paw at the button on my shorts. She soon popped it free and then pulled down the zipper, then her hand was down the front of my shorts.

"Mmm," she moaned as our lips parted again. "You shave."

"Well of course," I replied with a shrug.

She stepped back with a mischievous grin on her face and pulled down her shorts. "I don't," she giggled. "Hope that's not a problem."

It wasn't but I think I actually gasped at the fiery red hair that covered her pussy. "Not at all," I finally exhaled heavily.

Red leaned forward and began to work her rather long tongue over my nipples and I moaned my approval as I reached my hands down and cupped her curvy - and wonderfully freckled - ass cheeks.

We shifted positions several times in the stall as we pawed, groped and licked each other continuously. At this point we were so far gone we didn't care if anyone else was in there or not.

Eventually red eased herself back onto the toilet and reached one leg up and placed it against the wall of the stall. She seductively ran her fingers through her red pubic hair and beckoned me to come and pleasure her.

I didn't need to be told twice. Hell! I didn't need to be told! So, I didn't need to be invited twice! Hell, I didn't need to be invited. Well, you get the idea.

Not even caring about the conditions, I got onto my knees and immediately dove my face into red's pussy. I inhaled deeply as I felt her pubic hair brush against my face, before leaning in and working my tongue around the outer edges of her pussy.

She moaned loudly and put a hand on the back of my head as I went to work. I darted my tongue around and pushed between her pink pussy lips as she began to writhe underneath me. I softly, but quickly worked my tongue up and down her moist slit before pushing my tongue up inside her a bit.

"Oh fuck yes!" she whimpered softly as I felt her grip on the back of my head tighten a bit. Her leg up against the stall remained in place, but the one on the floor began to tremble slightly.

I swirled my tongue around inside of her and she continued to moan her pleasure. I was loving how wet she was, and was looking forward to tasting her cum. I eased my head back a bit and met no resistance against her hand as I did. Then I leaned back in and gently began darting my tongue over her clit.

"Shit!" she hissed. She writhed more and her leg trembled more.

I ever-so-gently took her clit between my teeth and began to dart my tongue across it faster.

"Oh god yes!" red practically yelled in a guttural tone.

I released her clit from my teeth, then slowly and softy began to suck on it. As I did, I moved a hand up and eased two fingers up inside her.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" red's guttural tone was much louder, and her trembling was now full-on shaking with pure delight at the pleasure I was giving her.

I began to flick my tongue over her clit as I sucked on it, while I massaged her g-spot. And that was all it took.

"Shit!" she yelped in a tone that could only be described as pure pleasure.

I felt her cum against my chin and even though I knew she was still enjoying me sucking on her clit, I couldn't resist. I released her clit from my mouth and worked my tongue down and began slurping up every bit of slick goo that oozed out of her over my fingers.

"Oh my god!" she whimpered as she ran her fingers through my hair gently. "That was amazing!"

After lapping up the rest of her cum, I slowly withdrew my finger from inside her and then rocked back onto my knees in front of her and smiled. "Thanks," I shrugged. "I like what I do."

She giggled loudly and took a deep breath. She swung her leg down off the wall and over my head. "Get your ass up here," she giggled. "If you like what you do, you'll LOVE what I do!"

Red had me straddle the toilet, with my hands on the seat (Yuck!), and then she slid down onto the floor and brought her head up between my legs from underneath. She extended her long tongue upwards and began darting it over my pussy.

I moaned loudly at the sensation and began rocking back and forth a bit. Even though I knew in the back of my mind that the position she was in couldn't have been could for her neck, at that point I really didn't give a shit.

GOD! Her tongue was SO amazing. Not only was it long, and she could use it any way she wanted, there was some strength to it. She managed to part my pussy lips with it for crying it out loud!

"Now," she said with heavy breath as she paused. "Ease yourself down."

"What?" I asked, clueless to what she was talking about.

"Fuck my tongue, bitch!" she giggled up at me.

OH MY GOD! I couldn't believe this! I glanced down and saw her extend her tongue out of her mouth and it was amazing. I dug my teeth into my lower lip softly with anticipation and began to ease myself down softly.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned loudly in the same guttural tone red had earlier. It felt like the entire length of her velvety soft tongue was up inside me. And it got only better! As I eased myself around, she managed to kink her tongue up and hit my g-spot.

Red had reached her hands up and gripped my curvy backside and guided my motion over her incredible tongue. I writhed myself around under her guidance as she seemed to find every inch inside of my pussy.

"Oh god," I grunted as I felt her tongue grind against my g-spot. "I'm gonna cum!"

I heard a muffled 'uh huh' from beneath me, letting me know that red was just fine and dandy with that.

Indeed she was. I quivered with delight as I felt myself cumming all over her soft tongue. To her credit, red moaned too as she gobbled up every bit of my slick goo that made its way into her mouth.

I exhaled heavily and placed a hand against the wall of the stall to steady myself, while with the other I reached down and caressed red's soft hair.

But, in an instant she withdrew her tongue and was out from beneath my legs.

"Stay there," she breathed heavily. "You're gonna fucking love this!"

She took up position behind me on her knees. With her hands she reached up and pulled my ass cheeks apart. Then she dove her face in between them.

"Oh shit!" I hissed loudly a second later as I felt her tongue swirl over my asshole. I wasn't the biggest fan of ass-play, but OH MY GOD! This felt wonderful!

Feeling red's velvety tongue over my pucker was beyond amazing! I was up on my tip-toes over the toilet, and I was the one trembling now! My teeth were dug tightly into my lower lip as I moaned loudly as she continued to work her magic.

A moment later red's grip on one of my ass cheeks went away, and I felt two fingers of hers slide up inside me.

"Oh shit! Oh fuck!" I gasped as pure pleasure radiated throughout my entire body.

Red's fingers were all over my g-spot and I was now shaking violently over the toilet as she continued to give me wave after wave of ultimate pleasure. She even pushed her tongue up inside my asshole and that was all it took!

"Fuck!" I hissed loudly as I gripped the toilet seat tightly and leaned back into her tongue and fingers. I felt myself cumming loads and I heard red moan loudly as I did.

I exhaled heavily and leaned forward as the final throes of passion ran through my entire body.

Behind me red removed her tongue and pulled her fingers from my pussy. I didn't even need to see it, because I knew what I heard. She was licking my cum off of her fingers.

I could tell she stood up behind me, and after one more deep breath, I stood up then turned to face her. She had an incredible look of contentment on her face as she stood before me licking her fingers clean.

The second her fingers were out of her mouth I leaned in and kissed her deeply. It was SO cool tasting my own cum in her mouth!

When our lips parted she smiled at me and ran her fingers softly through my hair. "Told you that you would love it," she said softly.

"Whatever gave you the idea that I loved it?" I giggled with heavy breath.

She smiled broadly at me. "Well," she shrugged. "It is entirely possible I may have misconstrued your reaction."

"No," I chuckled as I leaned in and kissed her again. "You didn't."

"I didn't think so," she chuckled. "By the way. My name is Laurie."

******

"Total domination!" hubby cried jubilantly as Ohio State scored yet another touchdown.

I snapped back to reality and realized I'd missed most of the game. I managed to stifle a giggle as I realized that AND realized that I could have probably been dead on the couch and hubby wouldn't have noticed.

"Well," I sighed as I stood up and stretched out. "This one looks like it's firmly in hand. I think I'm gonna hop in the tub."

"Yeah sure," hubby chuckled. "This one's been in hand since that blocked punt return for a touchdown at the end of the first half!"

The what? Wow! I had missed a lot! "Oh I totally agree," I nodded as I leaned forward and picked up my wine glass.

I made my way to the kitchen and filled up my wine glass then headed upstairs. As I began to fill the tub I got my phone and checked my email. Yes! My author had replied and he was, as ever, good with his words.

Since I'd just reminisced, I decided to let my author know about that hook-up at a Buckeyes game. I even attached another picture - this one of me naked with my Buckeyes jersey hiked up to my neck - and then I paused. I pursed my lips as I watched the water filling the tub. I don't know why I hesitated but I did hit 'send'.

I ran a hand through the water as that same mischievous grin crossed my lips. It was this sharing of so many intimate details with a man I knew nothing about. And it never ceased to excite me!

As I shut the water off and eased myself into my nice warm bath, the same mischievous grin was on my lips. It struck me odd. Even though I told boyfriend at the time about my hook-up at Ohio State during a football game, I had never told hubby about that.

Yet I had just told my author all about it, and was hoping it would inspire him. The mischievous grin curled into a smile as I reached my hands under the water and down to my pussy.

******

The next day, hubby was off to golf and then watching football with his buddies. So I was left alone at home, which was fine with me.

After hubby was gone, I tossed my robe to the floor then grabbed my cup of coffee and my phone and curled up on the couch to read my author's latest adaption of me.

My lips were curled into a smile and my pussy tingling the whole time as I read about what I had done. GOD! It was so wild seeing my most intimate moments put into words like this!

I sent a reply to my author, letting him know how happy I was that he was inspired to write again, and how happy I was to be a part of it. I tossed my phone aside and sighed contentedly as I gazed out the window. As I sipped my coffee and enjoyed sitting there naked, I felt like was could only be described as 'secure'.

I had a good job, with a stable marriage to a good man. We had a good home, and a great sex life. I never wanted to be that woman who wanted 'more', even though she had plenty already. There was no need for me to rock the boat. Hell, hubby even let me satisfy my occasional hunger for another woman, so I really didn't want to be the woman to 'step out' on that.

I got up and walked to the kitchen to refresh my coffee. I smiled at my robe lying on the floor and I stood by the back window totally nude, and took a sip from my mug. I sighed wistfully and wondered if my 'relationship' with my author was a way of 'stepping out'. In this day and age, practically anything you do online counts the same as if you did it in real life.

That made me chuckle a bit. Yes, what I was doing was naughty by pure definition. I was sharing intimate details of my life - and naked pictures - with a man who wasn't my husband. And I KNEW my husband wouldn't like that if he found out.

But that was what made it so exciting to me! So maybe I was stepping out in a sense. I sighed and shrugged. "Oh well," I giggled before I took another sip of coffee. "It's not as though I'm sucking another man's cock." I turned around and scooped up my robe to head upstairs to shower. "Or like I'm sending naked pics to my father," I added with a giggle as I got upstairs, recalling Diane's antics from my author's story.

God, my father would have a fit! Forget what I was sharing with my author, by if my 'preacher man' father found out half the stuff I'd done in my life? Well, one of us would be dead.

I started up the shower and stepped inside then lingered under the water as I slowly soaped up my body. There were all kinds of dirty pics of me taken over the years, but I'd been careful enough with them, that they never got 'out there'. So in the unlikely event my tight-ass father ever did surf for porn, the chances he saw his own daughter were somewhere between 'snowball's chance in hell, and none'.

sds195
sds195
646 Followers